News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Freefall's 2023 Catfight Calendar

• 3 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
Freefall's 2023 Catfight Calendar
« on: July 03, 2023, 06:18:10 PM »
Had a fun idea... Ive been messing around with AI images and have some cool ones to share.
So I thought I could do a little...Calendar with short stories for FCF Ill have celebrities, superheroines, wrestling, catfighting, boxing all my favorite stuff

JANUARY 2023
The Fall of SUPERMOM

Bethany Fall's ultimate nightmare had come true. In her decorated career as the legendary heroine SuperMom she always knew one day she could be defeated.  But she never envisioned it would be Lillith Wolfe that did her in. The evil CEO of Wolfe Corp spent billions on a secret super soldier serum and now she was testing it for the Villaines market place infront of the planet....POUNDING SuperMom from Pillar to post.

"Smile for the Camera SuperSLUT"

{alt}

More coming let me know what you think!

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
Re: Freefall's 2023 Catfight Calendar
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2023, 08:24:16 PM »
I like it, a good bite-sized story can stick with you and I love the calender format

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2023, 08:46:20 PM »
February 2023-
Kylie Jenner serves ScarJo a hot plate of ass

Maybe 5 years ago Scarlett had a shot but the 38 year old starlet found herself  out classed then out ASSED by her decade younger oppponent. Kylie Jenner worked the tiring blonde veteran like a surgeon...dismantling the Black Widow piece by piece.... Until it was time for the Coup De Grace. Scarletts face plunged into a swaty hot stinky canyon as her lights went out.

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2023, 09:42:20 PM »
Had a fun idea... Ive been messing around with AI images and have some cool ones to share.
So I thought I could do a little...Calendar with short stories for FCF Ill have celebrities, superheroines, wrestling, catfighting, boxing all my favorite stuff

JANUARY 2023
The Fall of SUPERMOM

Bethany Fall's ultimate nightmare had come true. In her decorated career as the legendary heroine SuperMom she always knew one day she could be defeated.  But she never envisioned it would be Lillith Wolfe that did her in. The evil CEO of Wolfe Corp spent billions on a secret super soldier serum and now she was testing it for the Villaines market place infront of the planet....POUNDING SuperMom from Pillar to post.

"Smile for the Camera SuperSLUT"

{alt}

More coming let me know what you think!

This is great, what prompts did you use?
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501