News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5897 Replies

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2012, 05:04:02 PM »
that silky "boy"  looks kinda girly to me,,,

Ummmmmm...Joshua is totally hawt but I'd hardly call him girly. He's stolen PLENTY of girls away from other guys!  ;D Check him out everyone: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=29961

Just like Kasia, Joshua is also a step sibling of mine! *curtsies* He and Kasia and I all have the same Mommy! *curtsies*
omg  he's totally girly,,,the long blonde hair,  the clothes   girly!

Kay, i am so NOT girly! I dont know who told ya that, but it sure wasn't any of the girls im hooking up with. And my hair? Gorgeous aint it?  So many of you gals get so jealous, but i know its not your fault, I'm not a hater  :P
Now, do I borrow many of Heidi's clothes?  Sure, she's my sister and has the best fashion sense I've ever seen.  Do we sometimes get each other ready for dates? Duh, of course we do. Could I still hook up with virtually ANY girl on this site? You know it!!
So does that really make me girly?? You wouldn't think that if you peeked under this gorgeous pleated skirt of Heidi's that I'm wearing!! ;)

I'm sexy and I know it!!! You just won't admit it!!!
So just send a friend request and you may back in my beauty :)
But remember ladies, just like Kasia and Heidi, I ALWAYS finish first!!!

Yay Joshua!!! I am so, so totally proud of you!!! *kisses and hugs and LOTS more kisses*

I think poor Rylie TOTALLY has a crush on you!!! *giggles*

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2012, 08:17:38 PM »
Oh Rylie you are upset since we rejected you for the Silks. I mean we do have a certain standard and 6 and a half foot blondes dont make the list. I think you should be like Bitsy and kneel for Josh in front of Heidi and I, I heard you are adorable when you grovel.

SUCH a great idea!!! You rock sweetie!!! *kisses*

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 04:04:58 PM »
Oh Rylie you are upset since we rejected you for the Silks. I mean we do have a certain standard and 6 and a half foot blondes dont make the list. I think you should be like Bitsy and kneel for Josh in front of Heidi and I, I heard you are adorable when you grovel.

Well speaking for myself I have to say it was one of the most amazing experiences, Heidi, Kasia, and Josh Rule.

he he we SO rule, dont we?!?! But so do you now Bitsy! you sexy coug! he he

Yeah....You rule too Bitsy!! Just slightly less than we do!! *giggles*

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2012, 05:00:15 PM »

Well speaking for myself I have to say it was one of the most amazing experiences, Heidi, Kasia, and Josh Rule.

he he we SO rule, dont we?!?! But so do you now Bitsy! you sexy coug! he he

Yeah....You rule too Bitsy!! Just slightly less than we do!! *giggles*

which is jsut slightly less than I do   :P

Oh Rylie.... you're so very cute!! *giggles*

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012, 04:55:28 AM »
Since when are ya taking over Rylie??? I mean last I knew Kasia Heidi and I were the captains and ya were a Girly Girl. So like nothings changing in the Silk Stockings Girls just cause ya know were all busy with rl stuff right now.

Silk Stockings Girls TOTALLY RULE!!!!

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2012, 07:19:01 PM »
well there goes the coupe.  :-[
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline NatashaQ

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2012, 06:17:52 PM »
The Silkies have all gone underground . . .I can't get a single one of them to fight me!

Come find me if you want a match. 

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2012, 05:41:07 PM »
Since when are ya taking over Rylie??? I mean last I knew Kasia Heidi and I were the captains and ya were a Girly Girl. So like nothings changing in the Silk Stockings Girls just cause ya know were all busy with rl stuff right now.

Silk Stockings Girls TOTALLY RULE!!!!
hiya Ami  wow good to see you again.  Like you said  "last you knew"  which was a long time ago.  I'd be totally stoked if you wanted to be a co-captain in the SexiestCowGirls (the new reinvention of the former silk stocking girls).  You'd make a totally sexy Japanese CowGirl!!!!  Come see me so we can fit your boots and hat.   ;)

Yay Ami!!! So good to see you back darling!! Isn't Rylie SO funny? I guess cowgirls are like her new thing...Maybe next time we fight her we should hogtie her? Rodeo style? *giggles* I bet poor widdle Rylie would so melt!!!

Sorry Rylie, but Silk Stockings Girls are forever!! *curtsies*

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2012, 09:49:48 PM »
The Silkies have all gone underground . . .I can't get a single one of them to fight me!

Come find me if you want a match. 

Maybe they actually want competition and not a pushover :P

Offline Seth

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2012, 08:55:15 PM »
Waves at all the silk stocking girls..
I love you girls..
You are all amazing...
Submit OR SUFFER

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2012, 07:05:41 AM »
You're so welcome Heidi!!! I'm doing my best to come on when I can its just really hard right now. And I'm sorry Rylie but Cowgirls?? So not happening. I'd look sooooo silly in a cowgirl outfit. Sides I live in the Pacific Northwest. We don't have any cowboys/cowgirls up here silly lol. The Silk Stockings Girls are the best and always will be and thats totally where I'm staying!!! And saddle shoes are totally cute!!

Silk Stockings Girls TOTALLY RULE!!!!!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2012, 06:02:21 PM »
Its so great to see our secret weapon Ami back,pound for pound the best and cutest fighter on FCF! Poor Rylie trying to steal our members,she is so funny! Rylie Ill tell you what,if you behave and be a good girl maybe we will let you park the cars at the next Silky meeting. Would you like that? Oh and when you do show some butt you might get better tips!

LOL!! OMG you SO rule darling!!! I bet we could come up with a perfect outfit for Rylie! Something very skimpy and very revealing with a muzzle included! It's not like anyone actually cares what comes out of that mouth of hers! *giggles*

You RULE sis!!!

XOXO,
Heidi

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2012, 10:51:16 PM »
I love you girls..
You are all amazing...

Yay Seth!!! We totally love you too!!! The Silk Stockings Girls love our fans more than any other clique! We'd LOVE to have you cheer for us ringside sometime soon!!

XOXO,
Heidi

Offline Seth

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2012, 10:56:45 PM »
I love you girls..
You are all amazing...

Yay Seth!!! We totally love you too!!! The Silk Stockings Girls love our fans more than any other clique! We'd LOVE to have you cheer for us ringside sometime soon!!

XOXO,
Heidi

Sweetie if you invite me to some of your matches i would be honored to do that..
Submit OR SUFFER

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2012, 06:28:42 AM »
Its so great to see our secret weapon Ami back,pound for pound the best and cutest fighter on FCF! Poor Rylie trying to steal our members,she is so funny! Rylie Ill tell you what,if you behave and be a good girl maybe we will let you park the cars at the next Silky meeting. Would you like that? Oh and when you do show some butt you might get better tips!

LOL!! OMG you SO rule darling!!! I bet we could come up with a perfect outfit for Rylie! Something very skimpy and very revealing with a muzzle included! It's not like anyone actually cares what comes out of that mouth of hers! *giggles*

You RULE sis!!!

XOXO,
Heidi
I've already recruited one! And you better care what comes outta my mouth.

LOL.