News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5897 Replies

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #3045 on: February 22, 2018, 07:51:27 PM »
Munching on some popcorn... this just keeps getting better.

Oh, and all of us in the DOA are having fun... we?re having fun kicking your sulky butts all over the place  :D
Literate enough for you???

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3046 on: February 22, 2018, 08:53:18 PM »
LOL

So just so we?re all clear... you?re NOT the captain of a group that you started?? Is that the summing up of it??

Tina...just saw your post.  My girl Heidi may not be the captain right now, but she is still the Heart & Soul of the Stockings Girls. She has coached the girls up and cheered them on at every occasion.  She brings a style, leadership, and a superior strategy that is beyond measure.  She has even been the group's loudest cheerleader.  No....she may not be the captain of the group....but without Heidi they are not the Silk Stockings Girls !!  William

Omg! Thank you my sweet prince!

You wrote that like a MILLION times better than I ever could *blushes*. William is right. I may no longer be team captain , but I am still a vital member of this clique. Anyone who doubts that should step up to me in the ring !

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3047 on: February 22, 2018, 08:54:39 PM »
Lol do any of the silks use real photos?

That isn't a concern of yours. Maybe read the site rules under "This isn't the real world " before you open your mouth about this again. Otherwise you may find all your ids female, male or gender confused out the door.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #3048 on: February 22, 2018, 09:03:57 PM »
Munching on some popcorn... this just keeps getting better.

Oh, and all of us in the DOA are having fun... we?re having fun kicking your sulky butts all over the place  :D
Literate enough for you???

Thanks Tina, for your daily does of idiocy.

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #3049 on: February 22, 2018, 09:09:51 PM »
Don't feed the trolls
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3050 on: February 22, 2018, 09:37:22 PM »
I just want to addthat Heidi deserves all the credit....the clique wars were  her idea...way back when :)

if not for   Heidi  and the silk stockings  girls....there would be  no tramps...and most likely  any other team.

so instead on one queen to beat up    there are now two....what could be more perfect  than that? :)
the prez tramp

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3051 on: February 22, 2018, 09:51:52 PM »
Lol do any of the silks use real photos?

That isn't a concern of yours. Maybe read the site rules under "This isn't the real world " before you open your mouth about this again. Otherwise you may find all your ids female, male or gender confused out the door.

From what I gathered from other members you allow racism and sexism yet calling someone out for not using real photos is no ok got ya

Do you want me to start posting your IDs here? Then you can explain your hypocrisy. And no we don't allow racial slurs. Maybe try reading the fucking rules. And given you apparently have all the genders covered not sure why sexism is a concern for you :)

If you need a literate person to read them for you I am sure other in your group can do so. I don't think your little group wants to lose 4 members in one ban.

Offline redstorybook

• About as close to me as you can get
« Reply #3052 on: February 22, 2018, 10:15:06 PM »
Settles on the couch and just watches
Feel free to say hi or anything that doesn't resemble the words "hey bitch let's fight." or anything else along those lines.

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3053 on: February 22, 2018, 10:21:39 PM »
Hi everyone.

Just speaking for our clique, let?s be greatful that Nutmeg is handling this. Let?s please NOT add on to what she?s saying, she clearly has this under control without our ?help?.

I always want the clique wars to be about fun, bratty, rivalries. Any real issue that someone has with someone should be in a private , one on one conversation. That?s the only way anything changes.

Please don?t post any real issues or anger on the forums. It?s just not the place.

Thank you!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3054 on: February 22, 2018, 10:25:16 PM »
Hi everyone.

Just speaking for our clique, let?s be greatful that Nutmeg is handling this. Let?s please NOT add on to what she?s saying, she clearly has this under control without our ?help?.

I always want the clique wars to be about fun, bratty, rivalries. Any real issue that someone has with someone should be in a private , one on one conversation. That?s the only way anything changes.

Please don?t post any real issues or anger on the forums. It?s just not the place.

Thank you!

hmmmm...the silk queen  and the tramp queen   agree   on something..
the prez tramp

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3055 on: February 22, 2018, 10:36:12 PM »
Hi everyone.

Thank you!

Thanks Heidi Didn't want to derail your thread but also didn't want people to think they could take swings at anyone over 'real pics" and such.

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #3056 on: February 22, 2018, 10:46:13 PM »
I want to take the time to thank Heidi from the bottom of my heart for letting me join the group.  S hes built up quite an amazing group of girls. Even though she's not captain anymore, she has my love and support. With Katie being captain now, she has my support as well.

As for you DOA 'ladies interested in getting your butts kicked, reach out to me and I'll kick it for you.

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3057 on: February 22, 2018, 10:48:35 PM »
Hi everyone.

Thank you!

Thanks Heidi Didn't want to derail your thread but also didn't want people to think they could take swings at anyone over 'real pics" and such.

Not at all! We are all very grateful here for your help. Thank you!

Offline LexXxie

« Reply #3058 on: February 22, 2018, 10:53:25 PM »
I want to take the time to thank Heidi from the bottom of my heart for letting me join the group.  S hes built up quite an amazing group of girls. Even though she's not captain anymore, she has my love and support. With Katie being captain now, she has my support as well.

As for you DOA 'ladies interested in getting your butts kicked, reach out to me and I'll kick it for you.

Could not have said it better myself Brandi, so I won?t attempt to try....  ;)

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3059 on: February 22, 2018, 11:11:52 PM »

Could not have said it better myself Brandi, so I won?t attempt to try....  ;)

OMG girls! I am totally blushing right now! Thank you so much for all the kind words. I may not be the strongest or the biggest fighter but I always have the MOST spirit! *curtsies*