News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #3450 on: July 18, 2018, 01:14:08 AM »
thank's to Padma  I have my trillian   working again :)

Go Padma! Silks rule !!!

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #3451 on: July 18, 2018, 12:50:26 PM »
I am driving Lindsay back when she manages to stop my progress wrapping her arms around my slim waist. Feeling her pull up my thong and making my cry out is embarrassing and at the same time the feeling of soft breasts against my back as Lindsay leans down and rubbing of my thong against my kitty is making me squirm. Sliding my hands down to back of your knees I pull up hard sending you down to your butt and getting free from your hold "There you go. Don't attack silk sisters if you want to not get hurt" I hiss moving back a step and discreetly pulling my thong down.

i land on my ass and prepare myself to get attacked further by bringing my arms in front of my face but instead of coming at me you back off. i see how you pulling the thong out of your pussy with your thumb and you tell me to dont mess with you sluts. i slowly get up and lock eyes with you "well, this wont be just a quick tussle... we can do this private and just between you and me or continue right  here!"
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #3452 on: July 18, 2018, 04:11:05 PM »
I am driving Lindsay back when she manages to stop my progress wrapping her arms around my slim waist. Feeling her pull up my thong and making my cry out is embarrassing and at the same time the feeling of soft breasts against my back as Lindsay leans down and rubbing of my thong against my kitty is making me squirm. Sliding my hands down to back of your knees I pull up hard sending you down to your butt and getting free from your hold "There you go. Don't attack silk sisters if you want to not get hurt" I hiss moving back a step and discreetly pulling my thong down.

sharon tells stacie and me to get out but i dont threw old eggs on the mansion to run away... i will stay to beat a silk up now. padma blocks my punch and wastes no time to charge at me and tackles me in the belly... wraps her arms around my thighs but as she hits me i double over.... spit is dropping on her back "UHHHHH...BITCH!" i groan out in pain but i wrap my arms around her waist and lock my hands in front of her belly button. "what now, bitch?" i hiss down at her and my one hand slide up to her ass where i go under her bottom and grab her thong... pulling  on it as hard as i can and after i pulled some of it out i wrap my wrist around the fabric.... making sure that it cuts in good and her vagina is on fire "let me go, bitch!"

*i re-enter the ring standing next to Padma and Susie*

NO ONE is jumping my sisters !!

I can’t imgaine you intimidate many people Heidi :)

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3453 on: July 18, 2018, 08:01:23 PM »
Excuse me Bexie?! I am the founder of this group. PLENTY of girls are intimidated by me.

Honestly though, I cannot believe that you would (try) to disrespect me like that. As you’ve been deciding which clique to join , you and I spent a VERY inimate evening together.... I’m honestly shocked that you’re not a silk yet. Before that can EVER happen though , I need your respect. I want you to apologize now.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:37:21 PM by Heidi Alexis Foster »

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3454 on: July 18, 2018, 09:20:26 PM »
Excuse me Bexie?! I am the founder of this group. PLENTY of girls are intimidated by me.

Honestly though, I cannot believe that you would (try) to disrespect me like that. As you’ve been deciding which clique to join , you and I spent a VERY inimate evening together.... I’m honestly shocked that you’re not a silk yet. Before that can EVER happen though , I need your respect. I want you to apologize now.

People ate intimidated by Heidi????? LOL... that’s the funniest thing I’ve read all month!!!!!

;D  ;D

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3455 on: July 18, 2018, 11:00:12 PM »
OMG Bexie that was like really really rude, you can't talk to the hottest, toughest girl around here! Heidi actually rules and you'd totally find out why she does if you join the absolute best Clique around, which is of course THE SILKS!!! But first, apologize, or I might just have to make you...

wellll.that was kind of the point  she was'ent talking to the  hottest or toughest girl around here...but  to Heidi...the over the hill  silk queen  figure head :P
the prez tramp

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #3456 on: July 18, 2018, 11:27:28 PM »

Honey, I was just messing with you. A little sensitive aren’t we? :)

The second part really has me scratching my head. It’s true, we hooked up last week. When I wasn’t sure which clique to join, you offered your body to me, trying to convince me to join the Silks. It was hot. You’re super hot, no doubt. But you want my respect??? After that? How many Silks did you sleep with to get them to join?

No offense, but I have way more respect for Lexi. She actually wants to talk about fighting styles instead of just taking her clothes off

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3457 on: July 19, 2018, 01:05:02 AM »

Honey, I was just messing with you. A little sensitive aren’t we? :)

The second part really has me scratching my head. It’s true, we hooked up last week. When I wasn’t sure which clique to join, you offered your body to me, trying to convince me to join the Silks. It was hot. You’re super hot, no doubt. But you want my respect??? After that? How many Silks did you sleep with to get them to join?

No offense, but I have way more respect for Lexi. She actually wants to talk about fighting styles instead of just taking her clothes off

Well guess what Bexie, the offer is off the table! That red dress?? Way too tacky anyway!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3458 on: July 19, 2018, 05:25:08 AM »
just want to thank  Heidi  for all her help..   in recruiting  bexie   as one of the newest tramps      :)
the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #3459 on: July 19, 2018, 06:01:19 AM »
just want to thank  Heidi  for all her help..   in recruiting  bexie   as one of the newest tramps      :)

Waving at Heidi , thats 2 she helped you with
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #3460 on: July 19, 2018, 05:33:05 PM »
I hadn't expected such aggression especially the hard punches to my jaw and they stun me. Thankfully Becca sends Staci across making Lindsay loose her grip on me. As she recovers from saving Staci and then goes to punch me again I block her next punch with my forearm and lung to drive my head into her belly. "Stop.. it... you are just jealous of how good we good" I hiss as I wrap my arms around her thighs and try to drive her back and hopefully on to her ass.

i just saw that sweet sassy susie is the crying sissy and not padma. padma didnt said anything since i attacked her but i punch her anyways :P

sharon tells stacie and me to get out but i dont threw old eggs on the mansion to run away... i will stay to beat a silk up now. padma blocks my punch and wastes no time to charge at me and tackles me in the belly... wraps her arms around my thighs but as she hits me i double over.... spit is dropping on her back "UHHHHH...BITCH!" i groan out in pain but i wrap my arms around her waist and lock my hands in front of her belly button. "what now, bitch?" i hiss down at her and my one hand slide up to her ass where i go under her bottom and grab her thong... pulling  on it as hard as i can and after i pulled some of it out i wrap my wrist around the fabric.... making sure that it cuts in good and her vagina is on fire "let me go, bitch!"

WHOAAAA!!!   i pant out and my eyes go wide as I'm simply shoved aside and I land against the wall.   "sheesh" after recovering a few minutes, I return to the bar and my bottle of silky wine (as opposed to silky whine) to watch the happenings, getting more confused by the minutes and it IS NOT a blonde thing either......Stace

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #3461 on: July 19, 2018, 06:01:28 PM »

You stink Lexi!
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #3462 on: July 19, 2018, 06:26:15 PM »
OMGosh Heidi was so kind to invite me yesterday into her and Bexie's Playroom and play with Heidi, Bexie did!...Poor poor Heidi hoping to prove the mistake in Bexie's ways with going and joining the hottest group of women fighters in fcf but only was able to soak her cute pink panties as she was humiliated right infront of her beloved William ( Ohhhh Heidi I think Bexie had him crazy for her as she humiliated you right in front of him!). Bexie so proved she was a blonde that the Silkies never did deserve from the start!

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #3463 on: July 20, 2018, 03:33:53 PM »
I ran into poor Lexi last night of the Tramps and she had a kissing matchup when it was all said and done with my crotch and butt.  All in all a fun night for her!
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3464 on: July 20, 2018, 05:00:54 PM »
I ran into poor Lexi last night of the Tramps and she had a kissing matchup when it was all said and done with my crotch and butt.  All in all a fun night for her!

Awesome work Ashley! Lexi sooooooooooooooooo had that coming