News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline BexieBest

Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #3495 on: August 02, 2018, 05:22:12 PM »
Hey girls,

So BexieBrat just tied up our poll fight. I really wanna stomp this girl. Anyone who hasn’t voted yet please do!!!

Xoxoxoxox

We’re not tied anymore :)

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #3496 on: August 03, 2018, 07:58:40 AM »
Hey girls,

So BexieBrat just tied up our poll fight. I really wanna stomp this girl. Anyone who hasn’t voted yet please do!!!

Xoxoxoxox

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Keep it up Bexie
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3497 on: August 03, 2018, 09:30:11 PM »
Hey girls,

Xoxoxoxox

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Keep it up Bexie

Ummmmmm....This is a STOCKINGS Girls room brat...Hello?!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #3498 on: August 04, 2018, 04:40:13 PM »
Hey girls,

Xoxoxoxox

Like many other things involving tramps, this came a little too quickly.  :D
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline LexXxie

« Reply #3499 on: August 05, 2018, 02:25:56 AM »
Mmmm, what a cute little bunch of girls I've stumbled upon!

Where do I apply?

You apply right here MissKaylie! The Silks would be more than happy to have you!!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3500 on: August 05, 2018, 03:41:15 AM »
LOL!!!

;D

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3501 on: August 05, 2018, 05:25:43 AM »
Mmmm, what a cute little bunch of girls I've stumbled upon!

Where do I apply?

Yay Kaylie!!!!! We’d love to have you !!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3502 on: August 06, 2018, 10:58:09 PM »
I try not to be to blunt so here goes

who wants to be the first silk girl  slaped into next week? ::) :P
the prez tramp

Offline LexXxie

« Reply #3503 on: August 07, 2018, 04:27:49 AM »
So that sneaky Bitch Heidi and her two stooges Becca and Lacey attempted to force me to join the silks. Unfortunately for them they got suckered in as I gave the acting performance of a lifetime and made them pay. Nobody forces me to do anything. I was already considering joining anyway but instead I taught them a lesson. Nice try ladies.

Seriously Heidi?

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3504 on: August 07, 2018, 05:53:32 AM »
So that sneaky Bitch Heidi and her two stooges Becca and Lacey attempted to force me to join the silks. Unfortunately for them they got suckered in as I gave the acting performance of a lifetime and made them pay. Nobody forces me to do anything. I was already considering joining anyway but instead I taught them a lesson. Nice try ladies.

I don’t even know her and i love her... even with the temporary insanity of actually WANTING to become a Silk

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3505 on: August 07, 2018, 03:47:23 PM »

Seriously Heidi?

OMG....Leixie.....I can TOTALLY explain!!

First of all...what Melanie DIDN'T say is that she's been starting drama with me for WEEKS!! Just go through my profile for all the evidence  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

So yeah, Becca and I confronted her in chat to tell her to cut it out. I actually don't think we did much to her other than trip her up and push her over.... Anyways, she started coming on to us....talking about how she wanted to be a Stockings Girl.... as rude as she had been to me, I thought I was being the mature one giving her a chance to join us.... It was after she took the pledge that she cheap shotted me with a suplex....at that point we pretty much had to leave anyway....Melanie darling.....Becca and I would be MORE than happy to pick up where we left off and give you the beating that you deserve!!! *curtsies*

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3506 on: August 07, 2018, 04:21:37 PM »

Seriously Heidi?

First of all...what Melanie DIDN'T say is that she's been starting drama with me for WEEKS!! Just go through my profile for all the evidence  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

So yeah, Becca and I confronted her in chat to tell her to cut it out. I actually don't think we did much to her other than trip her up and push her over.... Anyways, she started coming on to us....talking about how she wanted to be a Stockings Girl.... as rude as she had been to me, I thought I was being the mature one giving her a chance to join us.... It was after she took the pledge that she cheap shotted me with a suplex....at that point we pretty much had to leave anyway....Melanie darling.....Becca and I would be MORE than happy to pick up where we left off and give you the beating that you deserve!!! *curtsies*

LOL!!!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #3507 on: August 07, 2018, 06:11:48 PM »

Seriously Heidi?

You'all are so great at double teaming I think you should officially change your name to the "Double Teaming Silk Stocking Bitchlettes", or the DTSSB.  :) .......Stace

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3508 on: August 10, 2018, 11:08:52 PM »
secret pictures of the silk girls  hierarchy

katie...lexie     and then heidi
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 11:10:36 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3509 on: August 11, 2018, 03:44:23 AM »
secret pictures of the silk girls  hierarchy

katie...lexie     and then heidi

Well..... you DID get all of our hairstyles right ... :)