News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5896 Replies

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #4620 on: July 05, 2020, 11:59:21 PM »
Happy 4th of July Slut Stockings

Grrrrrrr...Jessica, you should know better than to call us that!! Looks like you and I now have a problem!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4621 on: July 20, 2020, 11:06:38 PM »
I know its the slow part of summer around her AND the Virus crap is still raining on everyone's parade....
But think we need to try to perk up some and start showing all the other cliques that we are not only the hottest and sexiest clique but the toughest too
I know Stevie and Diana are ready to pair up with me against 2 or 3 of another clique losers........

Just a happy thought for a Monday ......hehehe
Omg .....are you dreaming Jan???

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #4622 on: July 21, 2020, 01:24:28 AM »
Why is it that after awhile the New Silk girls all look the same? As if you don't have that look of blonde and subbie! Guess that the newest one Amy will be like all the rest another sub or jobber that is! ;D

Maybe I oughta to make YOU, Alyssa, a subbie jobber to the Silks!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4623 on: July 21, 2020, 06:28:05 AM »
I know its the slow part of summer around her AND the Virus crap is still raining on everyone's parade....
But think we need to try to perk up some and start showing all the other cliques that we are not only the hottest and sexiest clique but the toughest too
I know Stevie and Diana are ready to pair up with me against 2 or 3 of another clique losers........

Just a happy thought for a Monday ......hehehe
Omg .....are you dreaming Jan???

Ha !......Just getting my motor started again and warming it up......I will put someone to sleep and THEY will be dreaming.......hehe
awwwww i hope u manage to get ur motor started before a Tramp break and smash it

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #4624 on: July 21, 2020, 07:24:40 PM »
Why is it that after awhile the New Silk girls all look the same? As if you don't have that look of blonde and subbie! Guess that the newest one Amy will be like all the rest another sub or jobber that is! ;D

I'd like to see YOU, Tiffany, make anyone a super jobbie....   ;)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #4625 on: July 22, 2020, 03:29:10 AM »
I’ve never seen the words “tough” and “silk” used in the same sentence before.

;D

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #4626 on: July 22, 2020, 06:10:51 AM »

I'd like to see YOU, Tiffany, make anyone a super jobbie....   ;)

Well sugah, park your lil' butt down front and center and watch me make Alyssa into my personal subbie jobber!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #4627 on: July 22, 2020, 06:12:53 AM »
Oh Tiffany you certainly are making me laugh pretty hard! So if you think you're tough enough then cum and try to make me a Silk sub! Which I doubt will happen especially by you or any other silk bimbo! :P

Ooh sweetie, ya won't be laughin' so much once I'm through whippin' ya! Just ya wait baby, I'm gonna tie you up and make ya my personal Silk subbie  :-*

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4628 on: July 22, 2020, 04:12:36 PM »
Oh Tiffany you certainly are making me laugh pretty hard! So if you think you're tough enough then cum and try to make me a Silk sub! Which I doubt will happen especially by you or any other silk bimbo! :P

Ooh sweetie, ya won't be laughin' so much once I'm through whippin' ya! Just ya wait baby, I'm gonna tie you up and make ya my personal Silk subbie  :-*
Tiffany gabbling again lol

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #4629 on: July 22, 2020, 09:12:57 PM »
Maybe you Silks got a bit tougher props to Amy the Babydoll and I have had a great rivalry so far and even though she cheated she did get the best of me in our last pro match maybe next time the match will be in front of the Silks so I can get revenge in front of her besties

I didn't CHEAT! There was no ref, therefore no rules! Ugh... Fine... so maybe a low blow was a bit much, but... it never failed for Ric Flair, the dirtiest player in the game... woooooo! hehe

You are a true champion darling!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #4630 on: July 22, 2020, 09:14:22 PM »
LOL

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #4631 on: July 24, 2020, 07:53:29 PM »
OMG, these Silkies are too funny!!!.......hehe

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #4632 on: July 24, 2020, 10:37:21 PM »
Maybe you Silks got a bit tougher props to Amy the Babydoll and I have had a great rivalry so far and even though she cheated she did get the best of me in our last pro match maybe next time the match will be in front of the Silks so I can get revenge in front of her besties

I can only assume you suffered a poorly timed congenital heart failure to lose to a silk!

But honestly this is the first time I ever heard the words "Silk" and "Winning" in the same sentence.

I am stunned...think I will lay down in a darkened room! Silks winning is too much for me and must surely be peak 2020! What a F%$ked up year!!

Well... Ashley... sweetie... I'm not like most Silks... sure, i like to have fun, and i lose my fair share of matches to be sure. I mean... sometimes losing is as much fun as winning hehe. But... I always fight to win... and if a girl... REALLY... hits that sweet spot in my competitive nature. I'll be focused, I'll be ready... and I'll be winning.

Amy is awesome!!

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #4633 on: July 31, 2020, 02:09:25 AM »
OMG, these Silkies are too funny!!!.......hehe

I totally agree!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4634 on: August 06, 2020, 10:54:19 PM »
After having a nice conversation with Stevie I have to admit joining the Silks might be something to consider she really spanked me good and even got a nice tight pin on me *mmmmm blush*  Stevie's lips are soft and wait I don't wanna kiss ans tell but she's in charge for a reason I admire to be like her when I get older
really? Stevie pinned u? Omg really? So ur so weak and perfect to be a silk , oh wait ur not a blonde its new for silks , well welcome to silk stocking loser girls clique