News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5896 Replies

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5820 on: October 30, 2023, 03:15:25 AM »
crystal being corrupted  already

there's no hope left for mobina,

or other silk girls,

maybe there is still time,and hope for crystal
Eeewwwww LEXI

Lexi is SO Ewwwww!!!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Kara The Dreamer

« Reply #5821 on: October 30, 2023, 04:23:57 PM »
Dear Stevie
I love you so much!!!!. You have been so amazing, I love going shopping with you.Your impeccable taste and keen eye for fashion never cease to amaze me. It makes me so hot and gives me so much pleasure to have you handpick my outfits, ensuring that I am impeccably dressed each and every day. I feel so sexy and slutty in such a hot way, all because of your guidance. Without you, I honestly do not know if I would be the woman that I am. I am becoming so much more confident and meaner. You have taught me the ways of the silks, how to represent the Silks in a classy and hot way.  Bottom line is that your allure as a woman is so incredibly evident. You have drawn me in and I have accepted wholeheartedly. It is not surprising that others are drawn to you, yearning to emulate your beauty, grace, and intelligence.  I have discovered that you are most beautiful woman on Chat and also the most powerful and intelligent. All others chase you!! They want to look like you!! They want to be like you!! They want to have hot girls like you!!  And deep down want to be you!!
Thank you Stevieeeeee, I  love youuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhh!!
Crystal

Wow fastest brainwash of all time
The Master Of Pinning You

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5822 on: October 31, 2023, 04:41:33 AM »
the silk girls  can't help  it sherry 

stevie  always leads them down the rabbitt hole

where there is   no where to escape to

sounds like   you  may have to  give  stevie  and he new mini her a attitude adustment
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5823 on: October 31, 2023, 07:06:45 PM »
I am with Lexi, and I find this Crystal's behavior excessive. Crystal, I advise you not to let others dictate who you should be or what you should do. It is important to develop independent thinking. Your words sound pitiful and frankly unintelligent. Show some maturity and stop behaving like an ignorant child. In my opinion, you need a strong role model, a real woman, to teach you how to become a confident woman, not someone like Stevie who prefers weak and submissive individuals to boost her own ego. Stevie, you are also accountable for misleading vulnerable girls with false promises. I recommend that you wise up and stop being foolish. If you got a problem with me, you know where to find me.
save your breath and stop wasting your time to brain wash Crystal, she joined us because we are better than others

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5824 on: October 31, 2023, 08:14:00 PM »
I am with Lexi, and I find this Crystal's behavior excessive. Crystal, I advise you not to let others dictate who you should be or what you should do. It is important to develop independent thinking. Your words sound pitiful and frankly unintelligent. Show some maturity and stop behaving like an ignorant child. In my opinion, you need a strong role model, a real woman, to teach you how to become a confident woman, not someone like Stevie who prefers weak and submissive individuals to boost her own ego. Stevie, you are also accountable for misleading vulnerable girls with false promises. I recommend that you wise up and stop being foolish. If you got a problem with me, you know where to find me.
save your breath and stop wasting your time to brain wash Crystal, she joined us because we are better than others

Babes....I started typing the EXACT same words!!!! I couldn't agree more!!!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5825 on: October 31, 2023, 08:15:44 PM »
*Crystal sits in my lap…the two of us are dressed in identical outfits…Schoolgirl style…. very short pleated mini-skirts and matching black, sheer, thigh -highs….As Crystal sits in my lap, our nylons hiss as she slides back and forth….occasionally bouncing in my lap….In her tiny skirt, i feel her silk, panty covered bottom against my thighs and I purr in her ear…. Our hands drift in and out of each other’s blouses as we caresses one another. *

Sherry darling…have you never had another woman take any interest in you? Have you never been tutored or cared for? That is SO totally sad!!! I don’t command or order Crystal to dress like me….to be a “Mini-Stevie” She does it because she admirers me….much like I did when I was coming up in the world…..I see Crystal as lightyears beyond where I was… I see her as completely taking over things around here…. If I were you….I would be a little less rude and a little more respectful to your future Queen…..Otherwise, you’ll be spending your days on your hands and knees….cleaning our designer heels with your tongue…. You may accuse Crystal of listening too much to me…I think YOU’RE listening to much to Lexi…. Keep it up, you’ll be a sad little TRAMP just like she is!! :P

« Reply #5826 on: November 05, 2023, 04:32:21 PM »
Hello Silk Sisters! How is everyone? I have been away for some time but now I am back to kick ass!hihi
Bring it on. I'll tame you!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5827 on: November 05, 2023, 07:25:49 PM »
Hello Silk Sisters! How is everyone? I have been away for some time but now I am back to kick ass!hihi

Best.....news.......ever!!!! So happy to have you back princess!!! Cant' wait to play together!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5828 on: November 05, 2023, 09:58:56 PM »

Well well well, the lil' princess has returned. And still in need of a major spanking, I see :-*

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5829 on: November 05, 2023, 10:19:59 PM »
welcome back sister

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5830 on: November 07, 2023, 11:27:27 PM »
Dear Stevie
I love you so much!!!!. You have been so amazing, I love going shopping with you.Your impeccable taste and keen eye for fashion never cease to amaze me. It makes me so hot and gives me so much pleasure to have you handpick my outfits, ensuring that I am impeccably dressed each and every day. I feel so sexy and slutty in such a hot way, all because of your guidance. Without you, I honestly do not know if I would be the woman that I am. I am becoming so much more confident and meaner. You have taught me the ways of the silks, how to represent the Silks in a classy and hot way.  Bottom line is that your allure as a woman is so incredibly evident. You have drawn me in and I have accepted wholeheartedly. It is not surprising that others are drawn to you, yearning to emulate your beauty, grace, and intelligence.  I have discovered that you are most beautiful woman on Chat and also the most powerful and intelligent. All others chase you!! They want to look like you!! They want to be like you!! They want to have hot girls like you!!  And deep down want to be you!!
Crystal

SMH....I can't believe I pop back in here to find yet another that is soon to be ruined by Stevie and her promises. We should talk Crystal and let me tell you the story of my Susie and how I had to safe her from evil Stevie....Oh wait maybe you should go ask your Master first I know how wicked she can be.....giggles....Missed you Stevie!
It's all about excitement

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5831 on: November 08, 2023, 02:38:28 AM »
Dear Stevie
Crystal

SMH....I can't believe I pop back in here to find yet another that is soon to be ruined by Stevie and her promises. We should talk Crystal and let me tell you the story of my Susie and how I had to safe her from evil Stevie....Oh wait maybe you should go ask your Master first I know how wicked she can be.....giggles....Missed you Stevie!

Crystal darling, please ignore EVERYTHING this brat has to say!!!

She is so bitter that her GF Susie got booted from The Stockings Girls. Sad, poor Susie just wasn't hot enough! Jen though was a LOT of fun!! We had her as a prisoner in our dungeon for ages! Careful Jen, or we'll take you all over again!!!! :P
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 02:39:29 AM by Stevie Stockings »

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5832 on: November 08, 2023, 06:59:11 AM »
Dear Stevie
Crystal

im silk enough to refuse all you just said

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5833 on: November 08, 2023, 07:25:03 PM »
Dear Stevie
Crystal

im silk enough to refuse all you just said

Love you so much Mobina babes!!!

The PPL are sooooooo done!!! An army of Jen!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5834 on: November 11, 2023, 08:06:52 AM »
Dear Stevie
Crystal

Crystal darling, please ignore EVERYTHING this brat has to say!!!

She is so bitter that her GF Susie got booted from The Stockings Girls. Sad, poor Susie just wasn't hot enough! Jen though was a LOT of fun!! We had her as a prisoner in our dungeon for ages! Careful Jen, or we'll take you all over again!!!! :P

Stevie thanks to my Jen I escaped from yer clique cult 'n found my real home with the PLL! I didn't get booted out, nope, nuh uh, I walked out as fast as my heels would take me!  *click click click click* You say I wasn't hot enough for the Silks. That's yer opinion. I don't agree with it, obvs. I wasn't trashy or slutty enough, that's the real truth! One more thing ... don't you or yer little lamb followers try any of yer sneaky Silky dirty tricks. Ya do remember what happened the last time you 'n I met, right? You lost yer silk stockings that you were so proud of.  They're gone, Stevie. The cat got at them 'n now they're pretty much shredded. Oh well. It is what it is.  ;)  :P
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!