News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

step sister III

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
step sister III
« on: March 16, 2009, 01:57:02 AM »
step-sister-in-law III

Posted by ooreach on 7/15/2006, 10:51 am

Heather put her hands up, started walking towards our bonfire and said "f((k this, wait till my Mom gets home on Monday and I tell her about your biting me." At that Steph laughed. An evil laugh and said " you can't have it both ways. Telling mommy that you can talk the big talk, but can't back it up? You want to be treated as an adult? You didn't listen to me you little whoo! How about I tell mommy that you lost your virginity just last month at Prom?" Heather stopped right in her tracks. (I later found out that my wife had known about it, but I'm grateful that the girl subject had not made it to me.) Heather turned around and found Steph had traveled to within 3 feet of her. Heather raised her fists and Steph charged this time. Heather swung and made contact with Steph's shoulder and Steph swung back and caught her in the chest twice. Heather moved back as Steph said " how does it feel? Hurts doesn't it." Heather guarded her left boob as Steph moved forward with a closed right fist and swung again making contact with Heather's cheek. Heather moved back to miss most of the blow but I still heard a good thud. Heather yelled something we couldn't make out and again lunged towards her older adversary and they both exchanged open handed slaps and closed fist wide swings. Most missed but some made contact. Steph got Heather in the shoulder and chest again, Heather got her in the side of the head, her left boob and then the left eye. Then the kicking started. They ended up with fingers intertwined and started trying to trip each other and kick each other. Heather got a shot into Stephs shin and Steph got one into her thigh and then a few kicks later Steph set one right up between Heather's legs. The groin shot hit home as Heather jumped or got pushed back and ended up on her back. It was her turn to be out of breath and in a fetal position. She rolled from one side to the other. Steph started yelling " you though you were all that little thing. Now whos the big women? You ready to go to your room little girl?" To her credit she didn't attack Heather while she was down. You could hear the quite crying and see the tears coming out of Heather. I would assume this was the first time she was kicked in such a fashion before and as a guy I almost understand how painful that can be. Stephanie just stood there with her hand on her hip and then started nursing her lip and her injured boob. After a few minutes she said " ok, get your little ass."
Heather had not said a word. She did start to get up. Steph turned around and started heading into the house and only half turned around to see if her sister-in-law was up when she caught Heather crash into her and push her down. This time Heather had her flat on her stomach and started whaling on her. Wild swings around her ears, the sides of her chest and her back. Heather finally took a handful or Stephs shirt and started pulling it. Part of it ripped and the other part was starting to choke Steph. As Heather pulled with her right hand she was swinging with her left hand. Steph showed her flexibility by managing to get on one knee and partially flip herself over and get Heather half off. Steph reached around and tried to get her nails into Heather's face but Heather lunged away and Steph grabbed her bikini top pulling it off. Heather realized she was now topless and rolled away and covered herself. Steph threw the top to the side and rolled the rest of the way up. Part of her top was over her right breast at that time. Steph quickly crawled over to her stepsister and raised a bare leg to mount her younger opponent. Heather tried to raise up to keep from being pinned and Steph pressed her front down onto her. Steph got heather's hands pinned above her head but couldn't get the leverage to pull herself up. Heather began bucking like crazy to the left and right and Steph just laye on Heather and threw her legs out wife on either side of Heather's thighs. Pressing her stomach and chest into Heather's. Heather lost the leg wrestling contest as she found that she couldn't get Steph to move more then a few inches and just have her slam right back into her. She was still for a few moments and then tried to free a hand but Steph was about to wrestle that back again. Heather was fully out of breath as was her sister. From a modesty point stephs one exposed breast was doing a fine job at keeping Heather's smaller ones well covered. (and no they are not fake, but d cubs on that little frame made you think they should be) Steph started with her left leg and wrapped it around Heather's right and then she did the same with her right. Heather was obviously to tired to fight much. Stephanie then raised herself up to get more of her weight on Heather's wrists

Heather had not said a word. She did start to get up. Steph turned around and started heading into the house and only half turned around to see if her sister-in-law was up when she caught Heather crash into her and push her down. This time Heather had her flat on her stomach and started whaling on her. Wild swings around her ears, the sides of her chest and her back. Heather finally took a handful or Stephs shirt and started pulling it. Part of it ripped and the other part was starting to choke Steph. As Heather pulled with her right hand she was swinging with her left hand. Steph showed her flexibility by managing to get on one knee and partially flip herself over and get Heather half off. Steph reached around and tried to get her nails into Heather's face but Heather lunged away and Steph grabbed her bikini top pulling it off. Heather realized she was now topless and rolled away and covered herself. Steph threw the top to the side and rolled the rest of the way up. Part of her top was over her right breast at that time. Steph quickly crawled over to her stepsister and raised a bare leg to mount her younger opponent. Heather tried to raise up to keep from being pinned and Steph pressed her front down onto her. Steph got heather's hands pinned above her head but couldn't get the leverage to pull herself up. Heather began bucking like crazy to the left and right and Steph just laye on Heather and threw her legs out wife on either side of Heather's thighs. Pressing her stomach and chest into Heather's. Heather lost the leg wrestling contest as she found that she couldn't get Steph to move more then a few inches and just have her slam right back into her. She was still for a few moments and then tried to free a hand but Steph was about to wrestle that back again. Heather was fully out of breath as was her sister. From a modesty point stephs one exposed breast was doing a fine job at keeping Heather's smaller ones well covered. (and no they are not fake, but d cubs on that little frame made you think they should be) Steph started with her left leg and wrapped it around Heather's right and then she did the same with her right. Heather was obviously to tired to fight much. Stephanie then raised herself up to get more of her weight on Heather's wrists

Both where dripping sweat and the sight of Stephs on loose puppy kinda had all of us entertained. Even at a few inches above her sister she was still in contact with her sisters smaller right globe. Heather finally said " let me up you f))king c**t, my top is off!" Steph looked down and said " thats all your worried about? Someone seeing your little things?" Heather yelled " get your bare tit off of my you lesbian slut?" Steph purposely lowered herself down onto her younger step-sister-in-law and said "I think i'll just get comfortable" Heather started to cry. At this point my neighbor Kathy and I had gotten up and been within a few feet of them. Kathy looked at Heather and said "deary, you think you might give up?" Steph said " I don't know if I want her to give up, this is kinda fun." Kathy ignored that comment and said " Just give up and Stephanie will get off of you." Steph piped up "well little girl, ya ready to admit your not all women yet?" Heather gave a steal like look and pursed her lips real tight and tried to buck her sister off. Steph jumped up a few inches every time and came crashing down everytime. With there wet bare stomachs touching it was a kinda slapping sound of skin against skin. With her arms pinned face to face, tit to tit, stomach to stomach and thighs intertwined I was really pleased to be closer to the action. I would have loved to have ran in and gotten my camera, but that would have been to risky. Steph pointed it out to her sister " every time you jump your showing all the world your little titties sweetie." Heather said " your fake tits are jiggling,too." Steph reminded her "actually only my left one is and btw, there real, just ask your stepbrother." Kathy looked at me and said " well whatcha wanna do." I said to my dear sweet neighbor, who is into catfight too, " fair is fair. No one is dying or dead yet, so it's a fair fight." Steph then said to her step-sister-in-law " I'll tell you what. I'll let ya up. I'm getting kinda bored here and if you want another round we'll go at it, but I'm warning you now that I'm not playing around. If you haven't figured it out by now I've been in a few REAL fights and I've won them all, little one." Kathy asked Heather " I'll get your bikini top" and started walking to where it is. Stephanie barked at Kathy " NO! I'm half topless and if she wants her top back she has to give up or get it herself." Kathy stopped in her tracks and agreed saying " fair is fair". Steph said " ok, i'm going to get off you now and you be a good girl and i'll let you get up fair and square." Heather nodded her head and Stephanie unlocked her legs and rolled off her sister and started to get up.

Heather stayed on the ground and slowely rolled over and started getting up. She looked at Kathy and then looked me right in the eye and lowered her arms from around her breasts. (guess she lost her shyness) and looked at her sister-in-law. Steph said "i've got nothing to be shy about." and reached under her shirt and pulled it off. She looked at Kathy and said " i'd probably be loosing that shirt in a few minutes probably and I don't want to be chocked by that thing again." Kathy said " yeah, that probably hurt the most" Steph laughted and said "not sure about that, my left boob is pretty sore." She then turned to her sister who was standing as bare chested as she was in the dark with the only light being from the bonefire. Both were regaining there composure and breath. Kathy went over to Heather and put her arm around her shoulder and let her know it was ok to give up now. She had put up a good fight but catfights were not rolling around in the front yard with her brother type events. Heather respected Kathy but looked up at her and said "just give me a few minutes." I remarked " you can always set rules if you want." Steph said " what rules?" Heather said "no rules, Kathy is right. This is a fight. My first catfight. If I want her to treat me like a women i've got to fight like one." I suggested the kids be put to sleep and we all sit down in front of the fire for awhile. Steph came and sat down on one side and Heather was on the other. As my wife put the kids to bed they though it was the coolest thing. Stephanie and Kathy actually talked about catfights they had had in the past and when my wife came out she started talking to Heather. Heather asked my wife and me " what should I do you guys? I've only got experience at wrestling, not any of this dirty stuff?" Karen said " well you found out about crotch shots, tit hits and you know how to throw a punch, just look at your steps left eye. You got her good." Heather smirked and said " yeah, I did." At that moment I was looking at a little girl who I had watched go on her first date and heard her whine about going in at many bonefires and play dolls with my daughter turn into a young women, albeit a half naked young women. I got this image of being suprised the cops didn't come when I realized all of the houses in our little neighborhood where here. All where really entertained and no one had to talk any of the women into continuing this fight, Heather just wanted some tips from us. Karen took heather by the hand and said 'lets go inside for a minute and clean you up." Karen, my wife, whispered to me " i'll show her a few dirty tricks of my own she might be able to use." Heather fallowed my wife in and I tolk this time to refresh my very very flat beer .  

I got back with a topped off beer and had gotten one for Stephanie. She kinda looked bummed and I said " whats the matter?" She stammered and I assured her " Nothing to be embarrased about." She said " your right, I've known you guys for years and I know how fond the twins are of you guys. I know you and your wife and Kathy are fight fans." I had to think for a moment and then I realized I had talks with her husband over my wife and Kathy's events. He had mentioned Stephs past events, but never anything preplanned like this. And thats when she knew what I was thinking because she said " I just don't want this to hurt our neighborhood." I smiled, looked at her and said " first off this is a family matter and second do you think anyone here isn't being totally entertained?" She laughted and said " yeah, I just wish it was someone other then my hubbys step-sister. He'd love to see me fight again, it's been over 6 months. We spent about 5 minutes talking about my wife and Kathy's past events when Heather and my wife walked out. The way Heather was walking she was a new born young women with an opened eyed look at things. My wife gave me a knowing nod and I knew some of the tricks that must have been introduced by my wife. My wife just said " we'll see if cramming for a test can help in this case." Heather stood with hands on hips and still showing no signs of embaresment looked her step-sister-in-law and said rather calmly " ya ready to go another round?" Steph looked up and shrugged her shoulders going "sure thing kiddo." At 2am i started thining about things and suggested " you guys want to finish this inside?" Steph said " yes, I think that might be better." Heather said " Rick and Karen have wrestling mats in the basement." Steph said to me " lead the way."

We walked down stairs. My wife and Kathy, Steph and Heather. Down the steps to the basement. A few minutes later the mats, rather dusty fo late, had been rolled out and small furniture moved to the side. I though about the video cameral up in the bedroom again, but decided it best not to broach that subject. THough they were calm it was still a nasty business of sister vs sister to be settled. Steph said "I'm up for a rule or two now." She touched her now black and blue eye and said " can we keep the face shots to a minimum...I don't want to have to explain to your mom about any busted lip you might get." Heather grinned and said " agreed." Steph added " no choking or eye gouging." Heather again agreed.This seemed like a more tamed event. Kathy was the one to suggest " did either of you want to get redressed?" Heather looked at Steph and said " no, I think that I dont want any more clothes ruined."
They both got on the mat and Heather stated " I guess they aren't fake as I see the HUGE stretch marks right above the HUGE back and blue mark I left on that HUGE left tittie of yours." Steph stopped smiling and said " it's better to give then recieve." Heather said " is that a promise or a threat?" Steph said " I guess we'll see. I am happy that your catfight deflowering is being done by "family". One thing they say about fighting si the more you do it the better you get at it." Kathy threw in the comment " yeah, the same thing they say about sex." They both walked over to each other. Steph in her red shorts (that showed just alittle butt cheek) and Heather with her short shorts (hadn't noticed how short they where before.) and locked up with an arm around each others necks. They staggered around back in forth for several moments being pretty evenily matched in height, weight, build and size. Heather got the trip in and they both tumbled down but ended up on the down size. With a thud they hit the mat and started rolling. First Steph on top then Heather. Then side by side they fought with hands and later legs, trying to get there leg over the others. Steph managed to do that and half mounted her step-sister-in-law but Heather didn't yield easily.she half bucked her off several times till Steph got one hand pinned. heather was doing little grunts with every effort and started to become more panniced as Steph continued to mount her. Heather wrestled her right arm for about 1 minute to keep from being pinned. Once the arm was locked above her head the traditional leg locks where fought for. This time Heather got a leg out and wrapped her legs around Steps left leg and started to squeeze. Steph eventually released on of heathers wrists to try and pry Heathers thighs from there death squeeze around her own thigh. She tried squeezing her and inbetween Heathers inner thigh to get hers out and actually started digging her nails in. Heather yelled and Steph stated that that was not against "the rules".

Then Heather noticing that she was about to loose the leg lock looked up at my wife and then I saw her free right hand disapear between her body and her adversaries and a few moments later steph yelled " HEY!" and screamed and started to roll off trying to bat heathers hands from inside her pants. Heather continued to roll with her sister-in-law and from the position of her hand in Stephs shorts she had obviously gone for the crotch attack. Steph yelled "bi*&ch!" and tried to roll away but Heather continued her new found weapon. Steph balled up her fist and was about to strike Heather but changed her mind and instead grabbed for Heathers puffy c cup and strike with full nails. Both continued to scream in pain. (I think we were all in pain watching this.) Steph was still being attacked below and Heather had one free hand to balance herself and Steph took a lung onto Her Step to add her other hand for a double squeeze. She ended up half laying on her sister. With Heather on her back she took her remaining hand and went for her sisters left tit which was half pressed out between there two bodies. Steph yelled " you let go and I'll let go on three." They counted to three but neighter let go. They showed there gymnastic ability by actually rolling with hands on eachothers chests and crotch. Steph upped the anny again by releasing one of Heathers boobs and jutted her hand down. Heather fought to keep her legs closed but soon had a new look of pain. One that was worst then the crotch shot had bee on her face. Her mouth was open but couldn't make a sound. She let go of Stephs boob and tried to get her hand inbetween there bodies to fight her steps hand out of her pants. Heather broke free and managed to get a knee close enought to Steps center to get her to halt her attack and both rolled away. (I thought this was going to be a more docile event, guess I was wrong.)
OK LOOKING FOR AN ENDING> HOW FAR DO THEY GO? YOU Decide???