News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

step sister VI final

• 2 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
step sister VI final
« on: March 16, 2009, 01:57:27 AM »

Heather looked her step-sister-in-law in the eye and weirdly said " you almost popped my jeans with that last move." Stephanie paused and said " well, if you don't want those Daisy d's busted ya might want to think about taking them off." Heather looked at my wife and I knew this came up in there conversation. My wifes goal is to keep everything equal or in your advantage, being without her jeans on she would be an easier crotch attack. Heather looked at her step and said " how about you take your shorts off too? don't want them being torn. Steph said " agreed." when Steph just steped out of her shorts we were all slightly taken back by the sight of a well trimmed crotch area. Steph looked at us with a "whats so special" look and then realized and stated " yeah, i go commando almost everywhere." Heather said "now I gotta fight you naked?" Steph said you got your bikini bottoms on, don't you?" Heather showing her last remaining teenish side said " yeah, but thats just gross" Steph said "so when we where wrestling and fighting before with clothes on we had a few layers between us, but now you don't want them getting ruined...you choose kiddo." Heather looked her step-sister in the eye, took off her shorts as she sternly said " don't call me kiddo." Steph looked at all of us and she locked eyes with her little sister and said " she talks the talk but can she walk to walk?" Steph eyed her younger sister from toes to thighs to crotch to chest till they locked eyes and said " you look like a women and talk like one most of the time. Mabey you can stay out later at those bonfires, if you can prove you are ready to act like a women in ALL ways." Heather looked alittle confused when Heather's eyes lit up and said " is this about my loosing my virginity last week?" Steph said " I won't tell your mom, but you think your all ready to walk right into womenhood because your 7 days from 18." Heather said " it's after midnight....actually just 6 days to go." Heather moved slowely forward towards her older step sister and eyed her up and reestablished eye contact just as her puffy pinks touched the nipples of her adversaries and stated."Your looking ok for an OLD 28 year old." At that Kathy and my wife made comment to Heather while heather turned to the slightly older women and said " sorry, don't want to offend the senior women here." Kathy spouted up " listen little missy, ya better try to win against your slightly older step-sister before you start challenging the most experienced women on the block." Heather laughted and turned back to her sister and said "I'm not mad at you anymore, I'm just here to prove that I feel im a women and ready to have sex when i want." Steph said " im not very mad at you , but I do want to see if you can handle yourself in all areas."

Heather jutted her chest right into her sisters wih a slap at tops and bellies slapped into each other and that caused Steph to be pushed back a few inches. Heather said " you've got really good built in air backs there." Steph reached up and playfully slapped Heathers left boob and said " yes, your just hoping that you grow to this size." Heather pushed forward again saying " I just don't know if I want the bad back that will come with being so top heavy." As Heather made body contact again Steph wrapped her arms around her sister and said " are you calling me fat?" As Heather joined in the mutual bear hug bringing there hips and thighs together she said very coyley "mabey." Steph said " thats it, your dead little girl." They staggered around for ahwile and then the feet started trying to wrap around the leg of there adversaries. Steph took one of her hands and to Heathers suprised lowered it right on her behind with a very loud slap. Heather squeeled and tried to return the butt spank when that gave Steph the moment to wrap her leg up to her thigh around her younger but equally build opponent. Heather went down and Steph landed on top. Heather let out an "omph" and my wife turned to me and said " I didn't get a chance to go over how to fall safetly" I whispered to her " ya couldn't have covered that much with her when you took her inside." My wife said " you'd be suprised, shes a quick study." Steph started to quickly get into a school girl pin position while her sister was recovering from the lost air from the flat impact on the mats when she paused and brought her left thigh in between her sisters, kneeled and brought her sisters left leg half up and started hugging it. Steph then slammed her well trimmed crotch into her sisters less trimmed bush and this caused Heather to give a queer look. But instead of trying to get away she jutted her pelvis up to meet her sisters and Steph jammed down again with alittle let force. Then Heather raised her other leg and wrapped it round her older step and brought her off balance and to the floor. Heather scooched her back side into Stephs still entwined thighs and jammed hard causeing Steph to squeel. Heather looked at her and said " is this the f**k part of the fight?" Steph looked alittle embarrased to be in this possition but when Heather Jammed her crotch once again into her sisters her sister cringed in pain. Heather giggled and said " that must have hurt you, cause it hurt me." "Steph quickly grabbed on of Heathers thighs and jammed back with all her might causing Heather to scream out an "ouch!" and kick out to get away. Steph let her move out of the hold stating " you don't want to fight down there till your ready to give and recieve, but yes, you got it right on the mark sweety." Heather got into a kneeling position and walked twards her step. Both kneeled and grabbed hands and pushed. Soon they had forced eachothers hands to there sides and where pushing chest to chest. First a little slapping could be felt and then just pressing into each other. First I noticed Stephs globes ozzing out between there bodies and then I was some of the younger pinks being pressed to the side. They where tiring as they ended up resting there heads partly on each others shoulders. Heavy breathing fallowed as they rested againsty each other. Sweaty brown haired head resting next to sweaty brown haired head. Steph made eye contact with my wife and Karen stated " she's toughter then you though." Steph said " Don't worry about me just watch your little protej loose." Steph turned her head twards Heathers neck and started to bite her shoulder. Heather started to screem and push her away when Steph pushed back into position. This time Heather had turned her head and as steph tried to lock down Heather got alittle bite, too. Both lasted for only a second thill they mutually pulled apart. I saw they had actually made contact as blood was coming out lightly from the suface wounds. Heather said " I thought you said you wern't mad" Steph said "im not but i'm not going to loose." Heather looked at my wife like a deer caught in the head light. Heather yelled "time out." Got up and went to my wife. Karen said " whats up?" Heather looked confused and said " how do I end this?" My wife didn't have a chance to awnser when Kathy pipped up and said " ya win or give up, toots." Steph had gotten up and was standing with one hand on her hip slightly ammused look on her face. Heather took my wife to a corner of the room and started chatting with Steph moving over to Kathy and me. Steph laughted and said " time out?" I stated to her "you aren't going to change her into a full fledged women overnight." Steph thought about that and said " yeah, your right. But I think i got her respect now." Kathy said " yeah, ya try and take a chunk outa someones neck and that will happen." I stated " Heather is doing well overall. She fought back with the kitty on kitty attack and the biting. I honestly though she would have been really freaked out and quit." Steph said " I though she would have, too. I'm getting frickin tired." Karen came back to where we both where and Heather was right behind. Karen said " I think we all are getting tired. It's not giving up to honerably ask for a tie with the right to a rematch in the future. I, personally have over 15 wins to my records, three ties and one match i've lost." Steph looked inpressed stating " you've only lost once?" I proudly pipped up stating "YEP! I married a tough women." Steph said to her sister who was now facing her and said " I'll settle for a draw, since this was your first real match." Heather said "yes, it was a first for alought of things tonight." Steph said " I'm proud of how you handled yourself, I thought you'd be crying my now." Heather said "the Biting was unexpected but the...the..." Karen steped in saying " kitty on kitty fighting?" Heather said "yeah, that was weird." Steph said " thats a part of catfighting some women do." Heather nodded that she was still digesting all this information she was given this evening. The women got dressed and as Steph left to go upstair she turned to her younger step-sister-in-law and just said " don't be to late, I'll leave the door unlocked for you." Heather said " ok." As Heather, now dressed, sat down to talk to Kathy, Karen and myself she started to appolijize for all that had happened when Kathy said "hell, it was entertaining as hell for Karen and me. And don't you think that Rick loved it?" Heather looked at me and said " yeah, I can see guys loving that sorta stuff." My wife said " and a few women love it, too. Either as a way of pleasing there mans fantasies, living out there own fantasy or as a way of settling things when it is women on women." The next morning as we were sitting down for breakfast, my wife and I, there was a knock on the door and as my little daughter awnsered it she brought Heather into the kitchen. I smiled at her as did my wife and they walked into our living room while I kept our daughter in the kitchen. Several minutes later they walked into the kitchen Heather came over and gave me a hug said "thanks for your help, you've got such a great wife." and left. karen waited till our daughter had left and she stated " looks like our little fold of fighters has grown by two." I said " really." Karen continued " yep, she didn't feel weird looking at us the day after and she admited that she was excited by the whole unknown things that had gone on. She isn't sure she wants to continue SOME of the activities with her step-sister, but over all she was jazzed about my helping her to grow in skills." I thought about it and said " yeah, we've know her since she was a young teen." Karen said "yeah, you were the hardest one for her to come to grips with. A grown man seeing her all natural, but she began to think of the fact that your nor really family, just a neighbor. I laughted and asked "so two more to the fold?" Karen said " yes, Kathy and I had been working on Stephanie for awhile now. A few of those neighborhood girls events we've had over the winter when you where at work " I just smiled from ear to ear and my wife gave me a kiss saying " yes, there are more matches to come dear and not just Kathy, me and Michelle anymore."
It was going to be a good summer.

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
Re: step sister VI final
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 06:27:58 PM »
Yowza!  That was really great.  I look forward to seeing Heather fight some of the "senior" women, too.

Offline chuckles

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: step sister VI final
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 10:50:05 PM »
You are great, just great. Thanks so much.