News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

High School Girl Vs. Biker Chick

• 1 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
High School Girl Vs. Biker Chick
« on: September 18, 2008, 07:50:56 AM »
Being an avid biker over the past twenty years, I've been fortunate enough to have witnessed a number of fights between either two biker babes or a biker chick and another girl or woman.  True, the stigma is that biker chicks are tough--and there are a lot of bad-ass motorcycle mommas out there--but there are just as many run-of-the-mill slim and prissy biker chicks as well.  And some of these women couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag and often get beat up in the most unlikely places--like in a girls lockeroom.

I caught the aftermath of the fight and it wasn't pretty.  I'm a teacher who was called down to the girls locker room one night during a volleyball game.  A female teacher told me that a two-minute scuffle had just transpired between a rather bad-ass high school girl named Betz and a woman who had been traipsing the grounds trying to sell drugs.  She said she suspected Betz, as mean as she was, had lured the woman into the locker room just to pick another fight with someone.  She was always causing trouble and had practically failed out of school.  She had already been suspended twice.

The locker room had been cleared momentarily as several girls stood outside in the empty hallway.  Most were in the gymnasium watching the game.  The teacher asked me to check on the woman whom I found lying at base of the locker on her right side with her head leaning against one of her outstretched arms. 

"Hey," I said.  "You okay?"  The woman didn't even stir so I proceeded to pull her up by the left arm to get her in a seated position.  Her chin dropped to her chest so I raised her chin up and saw that she was battered and bruised in at least a half dozen places--blood trickling down her ear, from the corner of her eye, from her left nostril and the corner of her mouth.  Her eye was blackened as was an knuckle-sized area around her cheek.  And a strand of her hair, which had at one point been in a ponytail, hung down the right side of her face.

I didn't want to slap her so I gave her a slight shake.  She slowly awakened and stared at me glass-eyed, jaw slackened.

"What happened?"  She didn't answer.

"Betz beat her up," some girl said from behind me.  The woman, blonde, clad in a sleeveles light blue shirt (nipples showing) and snug dark Levi's, couldn't have been more than 5'5" and 115 pounds.  Her black and orange Harley scarf had been ripped from her head and lay a few feet to her left.  Her leather jacket had also been ripped from her and lay ten feet away.  She had obviously been lying on the scarf.

"Where is she now."

"She left," the girl said.  She was a little red-head who had just stepped in to enlighten me on the situation.  The teacher had probably sent her in.  She proceeded to tell me that the six-foot tall, one hundred seventy pound, seventeen year-old, dark-haired Betz had caught the woman snooping outside the rear entrance of the locker room after completing a drug sale with one of the girls.  Betz wasted no time in dragging the blonde into the locker room by her hair.  She knew what the woman was up to.  She then slammed her against the locker and immediately started pouncing on her.

"You probably need medical help," I told the woman.  Her eyes suddenly rolled up and she collapsed to her side again.  I mean this woman was a mess.

"Betz really pounded her, Mr. J.," she cried.  "She wouldn't quit punching her.  The woman begged her to stop.  But nobody tried to stop it.  All the girls were making fun of her and enjoying  it.  I feel bad for the woman but Betz is so big.  I couldn't do anything."

"It's okay," I said.  Go have Miss R. call the life squad."  This woman was hurt pretty badly.  The woman was carried off ten minutes later.  I found out later that she was okay.  But Betz had managed to again put someone in the hospital.  It was the third time that school year.

Comment:  I like to illustrate fights as they really are.  People can get hurt pretty badly in real fights.  Bully fights are no game and that's exactly what Betz is--a big bully who takes advantage of her size.  I mean she tore this biker chick up.  And it's not the first time a biker chick has gotten her ass kicked by a high school girl.  Some of these girls go looking for women like this.  They think that all bets are off and that they won't get in trouble beating up a trashy biker chick, though most of them aren't trashy at all.

Heed the warning, fellow lady bikers, especially you skinny little dainty babes.  These high school girls are out to get you. 

Rick

« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 06:18:26 PM by bikemanrick »

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Re: High School Girl Vs. Biker Chick
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 03:35:26 AM »
Okay, Simonesides,

Thanks for the info.  I see you just opened a story area, too.

Rick