News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Erotic challenge on the beach

• 13 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Erotic challenge on the beach
« on: March 23, 2013, 10:20:37 AM »
EROTIC CHALLENGE ON THE BEACK
(Kelly Anne, Jumping Joan, Vanessa and Maura)

Kelly Anne and I were going to spend a week end in my cabin on the secluded beach where I had been with Joan and Vanessa. We bought groceries in the closer town and drove to my place. We organized the food, checked the rooms and sheets and blankets, and set ourselves to have a drink and prepare a nice dinner.

We decided to take a naked swim in the warm waters under the moon and went outside. We swam, played a little joyfully in the sea, got off the water and started fucking on the towels. I knew a week end with Kelly Anne was going to be a lot of food, a lot of fuck and lazy time. And I knew that fucking with Kelly Anne was always a unique experience.

We had dinner, watched TV while drinking vodka and went to bed, not precisely to sleep for at least a couple of hours. We had several wonderful orgasms and finally slept in our arms, sweaty and smelly. I woke up with a strange sensation, like someone else was in the cabin. I looked out of the kitchen window and I got a big surprise. Besides my car, it was another one, familiar but I couldn’t locate it. Silently I looked in the second room and I made a double take. Naked in the bed, sweaty and with evident signs of having been fucking, Vanessa and Joan were sleeping peacefully. I remembered too late that they had keys to the cabin from our weekend together.

I was a little furious that they were going to use my cabin without having bothered to call me before, so I screamed in the room: “Hey you, whores, get up and get ready to leave!!!”. They awoke startled, looked at each other and Vanessa smiled: “Hey, this is not the way to receive your friends here”. “My friends who appear in my property without announcing themselves in advance!”, I screamed. “Well, we got late, saw your car and didn’t want to interrupt your dreams”, Joan said. “There are phones, bitches, and I would have expected you to call me to ask if you could use the place”. Kelly Anne appeared also naked just when Vanessa was pressing her tits on mine and her nose on mine too. “Well, you stop screaming at us or else, bitch!”. “Or else what, fat slut?”, I pressed my boobs on hers. Kelly Anne intervened: “Look, girls, we are not going to fight now, are we? I, at least, am hungry. We could discuss whatever during breakfast?”. Vanessa and I accepted reluctantly, but for a few seconds we maintained the pressure of our tits on the other. The four were smelly of sex and sweat when we went to the kitchen. Vanessa and Joan had bought also groceries and between the four we prepared a succulent breakfast.

When we finished I said: “Well, girls, now give me the house keys, get in your car and fuck off”. Joan and Vanessa looked at me astonished. “Is this what you call hospitality, bitch?”, Vanessa snapped. “It is what you can expect when you come to my property without asking, slut”, I said again. Kelly Anne played diplomatic: “Maybe we could find a formula, Maura. I don’t mind fucking you with those bitches in the beach or the house. We can just ignore them”. “I agree, we came here to fight and fuck, I mean Vanessa and I. We will ignore you two”. I just wanted to make the point, because it was not such a bad idea, the four together could have fun. “Let me propose something: Vanessa and I fight, if she wins you stay, if I win you leave”. Vanessa jumped to the idea: “Oh, that’s extra fun. I beat the hell out of you and then we stay and you leave”. “Are you crazy? May I remind you this is my house?”. We were again up tits to tits, breathing hard and smelling each other, which inevitably got us aroused. “Come on Vane, you cannot ask that. If you win we stay. Maybe we can even have fun together. I would love to know Kelly Anne better”, Joan said rubbing her smelly body to KA’s, who rubbed back.

We got towels and went to the beach. We didn’t waste much time, Vanessa and I grabbed each other and started fighting hard. In a minute we were rolling on the sand, punching and slapping, grunting like animals and sweating. Her arousal was clear when I felt the wetness of her juices on my thigh, but I knew I was as aroused as always when we fought. With one arm around our necks, our boobs mashed together and our legs tangled, our fingers penetrated our pussies and our thumbs rubbed our clits. We kissed, our tongues fighting in our mouths and continued fucking hard. We came like an earthquake, our juices gushing and spitting from our mouths, the screams hidden by our furious kiss. When we recovered, we looked around and saw Kelly Anne and Joan kissing and fucking cxnt to cxnt on the towels, in the last seconds of a terrific orgasm.

“It seems they have clicked nicely”, I laughed and Vanessa laughed too. “And it seems our fight has become a fuck fight”. We kissed and went to swim. We took the sun on beach chairs we brought from inside the cabin, and later I prepared drinks. “So, what was the purpose of coming here?”, I asked Vanessa and Joan. “Well, you know when we were with you here, we were draw. The other day we called each other, started trash talking and got hot, and we decided to come here and fight again”, Vanessa said. “And for what I saw this morning, to fuck your brains off”, I laughed. “Well, bitch, you know us. It is like before, you and Vanessa started fighting and ended up fucking like whores”, Joan laughed too. “Listen, slut, you didn’t waste time to fuck Kelly Anne”. I winked. “Of course not. She smelled so good and have that beautiful pussy”, Joan winked back. “But now that you are here, maybe it would be nice a sex fight between you and me, I said”. “Do you know it will be my pleasure, darling”, Joan laughed. “And what about me?”, Kelly Anne almost screamed. “Hey, sweets, how about you and I see who is hotter and better?”, Vanessa said reaching and grabbing one of Kelly’s beautiful tits. “Guess it would be a great idea, you have a body to melt an ice bar, honey”, Kelly Anne said extending a hand and cupping Vanessa’s bush.

Joan and I were sitting on one of the big towels, crossing the legs and locking our hairy pussies. Immediately our mouths closed in a ferocious kiss and our hands clawed on our tits. We started grinding our pussies hard. Vanessa and Kelly Anne had rolled to the sand and had their fingers well deep in her hairy pussies, while they kissed and their hands also clawed their boobs. Joan and I were heating by the minute, groaning as our grinds were harder and we started slamming our cxnts. Vanessa and Kelly came on their fingers, kissing madly and immediately they went into a sixty nine with Kelly Anne on top.

Joan came, screaming and trash talking. “Bloody shit, whore, you made me cum”. Before I could react, she slapped me, grabbed my hairs and started punching my tits. I simply endured her punches and suddenly I punched her in her nose, making her bleed and scream, jumped on her, put my knees on her arms and straddled her face, grinding my hairy pussy and my big ass on her mouth and nose. She moved, trying to get free, but I had her pinned and in a few minutes I came in her mouth and peed on her face and tits. “Listen, bitch, when you want to fight, just tell me, but don’t catch me by surprise or I get mad”.

Meanwhile, Kelly had made Vanessa cum and was also cumming and peeing on her. When they rested, Kelly and I kissed passionately, in triumph and then we all went to swim. Then we went inside to have lunch.

During lunch, Vanessa challenged: “Since you have won us, I wonder if you would dare a tag fight, against Joan and me”. “What kind of fight?”, I asked and it was Joan who responded. “Why don’t we leave that to the decision of the fighters each moment?”. “Ok with me, but I know Kelly Anne is not as violent as we are. What do you think Kelly?”, I said. “Well, true, I don’t like extreme violence, but I can wrestle any of those whores to submission or win them sexually”, Kelly Anne said and added: “It will be fun probably and I confess I am aroused”.

We set the scenario on the beach. We marked limits of an imaginary ring with stones, we extended the towels in the middle and started the tag fight. Kelly Anne started with Vanessa, who was still upset at KA since she had made her cum before. So, they clinched and immediately got their fingers in their pussies. After a time, KA felt probably that she was going to cum, so she separated and tagged me. I came to Vanessa but she tagged Joan and the blonde and I clinched. From the very first moment I saw that Joan wanted a hard fight. She got one arm around my neck and bent me until my face was under her armpit, then punched my tits hard. I grabbed her hair and punched her belly. In a moment we were clinched with one arm and punching with the other, biting our necks and tits and finally rolling on the towels, kicking and slapping. We were in a body to body, tits smashed, legs tangled, arms pressing hard, faces together and both sweaty and breathing hard of the effort. We were tired, when I rolled off and tagged Kelly Anne, while Joan tagged Vanessa. Both started again sexually, their hands between their legs and their mouths locked, tongues fighting inside. Both had their legs open, and were moving three fingers each in the other’s pussy and rubbing their clits hard. This time it was Vanessa who separated, almost ready to cum, and tagged Joan. The blonde lady jumped, clinched body to body with Kelly and attacked her pussy immediately with her fingers. I wondered how long Kelly would resist, after the work Vanessa has done in her cxnt. But I was more surprised when I saw KA getting off Joan’s hook, trip her and get on the towels on top of Joan who fell on her belly. Kelly put an arm around her neck, her knee on her back and buried rapidly two fingers in her ass. Joan screamed, her body convulsed in a big orgasm and she gave up while Kelly continued fucking her ass. Then, KA rolled her over, straddled her face and came in her mouth copiously.

Now it was Vanessa and me. For some reason, like Joan, Vanessa was somehow violent with me. Though she kissed me, her fist punched my belly and her other hand clawed painfully my tit. I was not going to be in a loser position, so I kneed her between the legs and she fell on her knees, with her hands on her pussy and her eyes full of tears. She whispered “whore!” and unexpectedly she punched me hard on my pussy. It was my turn of kneeling and grab my pussy with tears in my eyes. We looked at each other and attacked simultaneously, smashing our boobs and grabbing our hairs, but to kiss savagely and roll on the towels grinding pussies and tangling legs. Two animals fighting for sexual dominance, grunting and fucking brutally. She was exciting as ever, her smells overpowering and our sweat rolling freely.

I lost, my pussy exploded in orgasm, soaking her pussy and belly with my juices and my pee, while we kissed passionately and she slapped my ass in triumph. Two minutes after, I felt the warm cum and pee of Vanessa when she arched and came like a fountain on my cxnt and belly. We kissed and stood up.

Now the challenge should be decided between Kelly Anne and Vanessa. Kelly let Vanessa rest from our fight, but I was sure KA had an advantage, after our fiery fight. They advanced to the other in a very seductive pose, moving hips and cupping breasts, pushing up their bushes in a provocative fashion. When they meet, just rubbing their nipples, they kissed sensuously and long time, hands on their sides, only lips, tongues and nips touching. Then, they touched and caressed their nipples with their thumbs, moaning softly, then embraced, mashing their boobs and still kissing. Little by little, they got on their knees and started rubbing bushes, which make them moan louder. We could detect their cxnts scents, mixed with their sweat, when they grabbed their firm asses and squeezed, slamming their pussies and grinding hard. In the next minute they were sucking each other nipples and moaning louder. Finally, they got in a sitting position, locked their mouths, tits and pussies and started a ferocious tribbing in that position. All of their bodies in full contact, mouths, tits, arms, bellies, pussies and thighs. It was super erotic. They were really at it, totally concentrated in making the other cum. In fact, they came twice together in the first half hour. Then, Kelly Anne got a top position and fucked Vanessa hard. The beautiful and hot Vanessa came for the third time and lost. Kelly Anne didn’t miss the opportunity to straddle her face and cum in her mouth.

We swam, had drinks and dinner and that night Vanessa and Joan fucked in a room while their winners fucked our brains off almost all the night. We all kissed friendly next morning before getting in our cars. Oh! I forgot again to ask Vanessa and Joan for the keys!

Offline HDRider

• My Harley at the Grand Canyon
Re: Erotic challenge on the beach
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 02:30:20 PM »
OMG Maura,  You are fantastic!!!!!!!  You had me on the edge of my seat, the entire story.  Count me as a fan of yours, and as a newby, I will be going back thru the stories to find more of you fighting and fucking!!!!   ;D     Sorry you lost the final match, but you got in your licks  ( pun intended ) for sure.  Thanks for a wonderful story, and for being you!!!!

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 06:21:26 AM »
Maura, you bitch, this has to be one your best stories.  You not only had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was happening next, this made me extremely hot and wet, you bitch..   I am glad that I still have the keys for the cabin, and i do plan to use them again, and next time I will not be on the losing end especially against Kellyanne, she will be mine the next time, in all ways...

Thanks for including me again, and I do look forward to our next conversation.

JJ

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 07:06:05 PM »
What can I say Maura except...DAMN! I am soaking wet right now.
When is the next encounter between the 4 of us
Vanessa

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 10:54:30 PM »
Maura,
another vivid story from you.  So many  interesting twists and turns.
  You were especially provocative.. with how you chose and wrote about all 4 of Us.  So many subplots within this story. Of course you know all of your closer friends so well, thanks for remembering that i don't care for the hard fighting that  You, ... my friend Joan and that ..... mouthy Bitch Vanessa do.
----  Joan i really enjoyed getting the best of you.... but i disagree..I will not be yours..in all ways.  Find me, will You.... then we can see about  just who is the Better woman.
--
Vanessa,   you know how i feel...we really have to take the time to get together.  Then  i'm going to enjoy giving you more of the same as Maura wrote about  in this story.  No wonder you had so little to say...isn't it now obvious..what a slut that you are !  .. Do  you have any pride....gutter trash  ?
--
Maura... the idea for the Tag match was so good.  I can just feel the envy Joan and Vanessa had for Us.  No wonder Joan stole your extra keys to your cabin.  Surely seems as if they  both feel  jealousy for any of your other friends.  Have they mistaken your friendship..... .as some exclusive arrangement  to be your exclusive rivals/ lovers  ?         :D
---- Maybe  the answer to this is all 4 of us..are Bitches for each other...and still  wanting to  maintain our friendships.

xoxoxo  KellyAnne

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 12:27:48 AM »
KellyAnne...as soon as we meet I will show you all about my pride you inane Bitch..and when I do it will be a meeting you will never forget....look me up and I can teach you a hard lesson
Vanessa

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 07:53:58 AM »

Tigressellll.
Only a way to discover it... Get in the chat or Yahoo, lets get naked and fight... I will humiliate you after you cum...
*Smiles*

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 07:56:45 AM »
Joan, KA and Vanessa,
Is it really impossible to meet the four in yahoo and see who is better, not only in my fiction but in a long fight together?

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 01:49:23 PM »
Tigressellll, there is nothing impossible... I see people from all the time zones...

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 10:22:41 AM »
OMG Maura,  You are fantastic!!!!!!!  You had me on the edge of my seat, the entire story.  Count me as a fan of yours, and as a newby, I will be going back thru the stories to find more of you fighting and fucking!!!!   ;D     Sorry you lost the final match, but you got in your licks  ( pun intended ) for sure.  Thanks for a wonderful story, and for being you!!!!

Thank  you for your enthusiasm. I am surprised you like so much lesbians stories, but what do I know?

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 10:25:44 AM »
Great story, I must admit I'd love to see how Maura would fair against Kelly Anne.

Thanks for your post. Interseting you like so much lesbians stories. In a any case Kelly Anne and I have a long story of friendship in different cathegories of activities, sso we know each other well.

Offline Blonde-Daughter-Bi

• Ready and Willing!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2013, 07:48:15 PM »
Watching 4 older whores going at it is really a turn on.  Wonderful tale Maura.  T

Offline tokamr

• I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2013, 09:42:46 PM »
Great story.  With all the after comments I wonder if the next encounter will include some humiliation for the loser.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 10:58:26 AM »
Maura dear, My Japanese lover, Susiri, and I challenge you and whichever partner you choose to an all in 4 way fuckfight. Are you brave enough to accept?