News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Author Wanted For Maureen vs Thelma Pollfight Story

• 2 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Author Wanted For Maureen vs Thelma Pollfight Story
« on: March 15, 2013, 04:35:24 PM »
Is there a member willing to pen a story based on the great poll fight between these two mature and sexy ladies?  Their fight went down to the wire. It received almost 300 votes and had six pages of comments. The outcome was decided by a cxnt hair.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,24600.0.html

Offline Deefights

• God Member
Re: Author Wanted For Maureen vs Thelma Pollfight Story
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 04:19:41 PM »
Lucky, I would have gladly written this poll fight story, if only Maureen was on the losing end. Thelma had the Bitch, and let it slip away. I'm not getting involved in anything where that cxnt wife of yours is victorious.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Author Wanted For Maureen vs Thelma Pollfight Story
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 12:41:29 AM »
I'm actually embarrassed that nobody has volunteered to write this story. Where are all my old fans? Are you still breathing?