News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Me laurenwantstowrestleyou versus Maggie thecutestjobber

• 71 Replies

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
Re: Me laurenwantstowrestleyou versus Maggie thecutestjobber
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2012, 01:49:41 AM »
Such an amazing match!!! I so love it! I'm sorry ya losing Lauren, ya put up a great fight!! Ya such a toughie! And congrats to ya Maggie looks like ya gonna beat Lauren. Ya both were so great and I loved reading ya match. *Smiles as I slip behind my amazing lil Kelly and pull her down on my lap* "Nobody's throwing ya anywhere in a towel!! Ya staying right here forever!!!" Again great job Lauren and Maggie!!! Ya so rock!!

Offline alliewrestles

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2012, 04:55:47 AM »
It was a truly excellent match... sorry you didn't come out on top Lauren... literally didn't come out on top here... I'm looking forward to seeing a rematch where I suspect.... or hope... that Lauren will doubly try to win

And I was just kidding about throwing Kelly in there Ami... although it would have been fun to do and see... ;)

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2012, 04:58:25 AM »
lol I know ya was teasing Allie still though my sweetypies so not leaving my lap you'd have to throw us in there together!! Loves ya lots Allie and sorry again Lauren about ya losing. It was an amazing match!!! Congrats Maggie!! Course I'm so gonna have to kick ya cute butt for beating up my Cuban cutie!!!

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2012, 05:41:29 AM »
Congrats on the win Maggie but you're so gonna get it from me next time I see ya!! I'm totally kicking ya cute butt so bad for beating up Lauren!!!

Offline laurenwantstowrestleyou

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2012, 05:58:59 AM »
cough... cough.. as I awaken... feel your foot on my chest... and swat at it to knock it away... propping myself up on my elbows... yeah everything hurts... and my head feels like it's gonna fall off... but i wanna rematch bitch!!! and i'll make sure... if it's the last thing i do... that ya gonna be in this position next time!!!

cough... cough

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2012, 06:12:56 AM »
YOu're welcome Maggie it was a really wonderful match and poll. I loved every post! But Laurens so gonna beat ya next time and I totally want my shot at ya!! Ya gotta pay for beating up my Cuban cutie! Great match though!!!

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2012, 06:53:42 AM »
yeah i still want a rematch!  i'm gonna beat that jobber back into ya if it's the last thing i do.... grrrrrrrr!!!

and yeah i want to also thank everybody who have sent nice comments to the board and nice personal messages back to me... maggie said she's got some nice messages about this match too... so thank you all... and we'll do the rematch soon!

and you'll vote for me next time!

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2012, 04:20:58 PM »
hey everybody... thanks for voting... even if you voted... ahem... you know who... i've gone ahead and locked the voting... i admit defeat... however grudgingly... look for the rematch soon... where i'm gonna beat the jobber back into maggie ;)  do ya hear that maggie?  huh? huh?

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2012, 09:11:45 PM »
I'm glad this popped up. I missed seeing the end of it and it was a great struggle. I voted for Lauren but I'm impressed with how both women did. Great descriptions the both of you. I can't wait to see either of you in action again.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2012, 12:30:46 PM »
thanks!  hopefully we can do the rematch soon!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2012, 08:51:34 PM »
This was a great interactive match ... loved the ongoing dialogue ... really exciting to follow ... (irrespective of the outcome). You certainly set the bar high for others to follow ...

On that note, maybe I should take both of you on in 2-on-1 tussle ... wouldn't that be fun? He! He!  :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2012, 09:23:59 AM »
Yup, I think a big strong butch boi like me can handle two, sweet little cream puffs like you at the same time ...  He! He!  ;D :D ;) ::)

The two of us at the same time?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 09:35:04 AM by SonnyButch »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!