News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Julie Vs Tasha

• 4 Replies

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Julie Vs Tasha
« on: November 19, 2012, 05:47:06 PM »
Julie Winchester Vs Tasha Welch: This is a hot fistfight between two very sexy women. They’re fighting over a guy and rip each other's tops off. Ends with a great KO!   

http://123catfight.blogspot.com/

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
Re: Julie Vs Tasha
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 06:59:29 PM »
Very well scripted with back and forth action.  The pauses to reset the fighters are barely noticable.  The producer tried hard and did a nice fantasy fight.  If realism was wanted, then add some blooody noses, cuts, and bruises.  However, I have no problem keeping the women pretty; both are nice to look at.

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 05:18:56 AM »
Thanks Norm. One of Ozone 8 better offerings. I agree with Mikebl about the action. Tipical for Ozone, no make up is used. when you consider the action, the girls should be a bloody mess about half way through the fight. Still, not a bad Vid. All things considered.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 11:42:18 AM »
I couldn't agree with mMikebl more. Great fantasy fight. I love the scenario and the backand forth action is great!

Offline rappin

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 05:56:10 PM »
It is a great video but I must point out it is  3 part fight. Part 2 is missing.