News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Elaine Vs Wendy

• 1 Replies

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Elaine Vs Wendy
« on: November 29, 2012, 01:25:48 AM »
Another member of our forum, Elaine, emailed this to me. It’s a very sexy story of her one sided fight with a co-worker. I’m posting it with her permission. Hope you enjoy it as I did. 

Elaine Vs Wendy
This is an account of my third 'physical dispute' as I'd prefer to call them, 'fights' make me sound like a trouble maker who constantly got in to disputes, and I'm nothing of the sort.
However on this one occasion I may (if I'm honest) have brought it on myself.
Personally I think as with most real fights they're quick, nasty and generally uneventful, and this is no exception, anyway here it is.

I started working at a Biscuit Factory when I was 19, it was my first real full time job and I was a touch on the quiet side, it took me a while to integrate and mingle with the bulk of the shop floor girls and spent most lunch breaks reading newspapers and magazines.
At lunch time the shop floor Women were normally separated into two or three groups, you would have the older Women who were mostly married and had kids, the small section of Men, and the younger more boisterous Women who were loud and on occasions quite childish and bitchy.

I guess it was two or three Months before I was accepted into their clique, and gradually got more and more confident.
There were probably twelve to fifteen of us on the 'top' table and as one of the junior workers and also one of the shyest I came in for a fair amount of teasing (Some playful, some quite personal and nasty) and I longed to be 'really' accepted and one of the girls.

My lucky break came in March of that year when we won a huge order and the company had to employ more workers.
Four or Five new girls joined the ranks and suddenly I'd gone from being the junior to one of 'the senior girls'.
At first I'd sit back and laugh at the pranks they'd pull at these new girls expense, again most were funny and harmless but some were cruel and really bitchy.

I'd endured the same treatment as these 'newbies' and was so relieved that it was no longer me at the receiving end.
I was soon encouraged to join in by some of the other bitches and I too began to tease them, playfully at first but egged on by the others it soon became a little more personal and nastier.
I was NEVER comfortable with it but I was too weak to stand up to the pack, and felt safer and more secure dishing it out than taking it.
I suddenly became even more excepted and respected, and at times enjoyed the attention.

Then one break time it all started going terribly wrong.
One of the trio of girls we were ribbing seemed to be getting upset at our behavior, she was quite right of course, but at the time it seemed like fun.
One of our louder girls had sprayed deodorant in the air and made some comment about her hygene, and it seemed to rile her.
They'd look around at us and we'd all be holding our noses and fanning the air with our hands.
A mouthy woman called Debs made the comment, she was one of the main girls and often sat with her feet on the desk smoking and started most of the teasing.

Every single one of us were laughing at them and that girl knew who made the comment, but it was me that bore the brunt of her glare.
She just stared at me for what seemed ages and muttered something before turning back around.
It was the first time they'd ever reacted and all the girls made a loud whoooing noise and started laughing, but I could feel myself turning Red and the girls picked up on it.
Suddenly my own clique began stirring and urging me to sort her out.
I was older than her, not to mention taller, and being the smallest of the three I'd been taunting her quite a bit over the last few weeks.

I received a few 'looks' off her over the next couple of days, both on the lines and during lunch breaks, and I had to regain control fairly quickly or lose face, so I began glaring back and telling the girls that I'd sort her if she kept on.

Anyway, it all came to a head when she called me a name, I didn't react I just ignored it, but the other Women just wouldn't leave it alone.

"Christ Elaine, you're not gonna take that off her ! go and sort the cheeky little shit out" !

The girl's kept shouting over to 'the little smelly bitch' that she was going to get beaten up after work.....by me !

I was screwed, I don't think I'd been that nervous since I was a kid, the word spread like wildfire around the factory and I kept glancing up at the huge wall clock, dreading 4-30 pm and preying that she'd back out or apologize, but she did neither !
By all accounts she was a lot worst than me, back and fore the toilet and even crying, but all this I found out later...much later !

Sixteen Thirty hours arrived and the bell sounded louder than ever, I remember everyone looking at me as we walked through the factory gates.
People who I'd never spoken to were hanging around, smoking, looking and mostly staring at me.
I remember chewing gum, trying to look composed and trying so hard to smile and talk, but I remember my mouth feeling dry and finding it almost impossible to talk, prefering to nod my head and spit on the ground....anything to try and hide my emotions.
I recall stuffing my hands in my pockets to hide my nerves, they were shaking so much !

This is going to sound pathetic but as I'm recalling these memories all those nerves are flooding back, I've actually got Butterflies in my tummy as I'm typing this bloody piece.
Anyway...I'm waiting there surrounded by more and more people, there's even a few school kids hanging around.
As the work force are flooding through the gates, the girls are telling them to hang about, they're telling them that   "Elaine is going to have some girl".

There's still no sign of that girl, I'm preying she's shit out, I really really am !

Then out of the main doors come a small crowd of Women, I look over and to my horror I see her in the middle of them, her two friends and two or three other girls are with her.
My group of girls are nudging my arm, they're all so damn excited and Tracy (a girl who worked on my line) shouts out "Come on smelly, you are gonna get hammered"

Everybody shuffled forward and I remember walking toward her, it was the strangest, most unnerving experience I had ever felt.
Then suddenly we were face to face, she just stared, she didn't attempt to throw a punch, pull my hair or kick...nothing !
Everybody started goading us, I could feel people trying to push me forward, jerking me on the shoulders and lower back.

The volume started to increase, we were just inches apart, just inches !
Still she did nothing, what was she waiting for ?  was she waiting for me to start first ?
They were nudging her forward, everyone was screaming at me to thump her...I can hear them now !!! "Have her Elaine she's yours"

She actually was slightly stinky, and a scruffy little urchin as well.
I could hear her breathing, I stared down at her, I'm not the tallest but I was at least two inches taller...at least.   

Again I felt a shove in the back and I stumbled into her slightly, her reaction was to step back.
They kept screaming at me to have her, the noise was awful.
I looked away slightly at one of the mouthy Women that were shouting, and as I turned back to face smelly... it all exploded !!!!
She just lunged at me, It was so wild, I felt a stiff as a board, so rigid.

She'd caught me stone cold and grabbed my hair, I felt kicks and blows all over, but it was as if everyone was pounding me.
My head was pulled down low and my scalp felt on fire, it felt like I was fighting several girls, not just her.
She just kept on and on pulling my bloody hair and punching me, I threw my arms around her and tried to grab her.

I kept on hearing "Punch her Elaine, get her down" but I just couldn't do anything to stop her beating me, she just kept on tugging and pulling at my hair and catching me in the face with her fist.
I knew I was stronger than her but I felt trapped with my head pulled down, it was so bloody frustrating.
She was so wild, she'd gambled and took her chance, and unbelievably it was paying off for her.

I could hear different voices now..."You've got her Wend, keep it up, You've got her, you've got her"

"Christ Wendy you've got her...that's it, get her on the floor"

I started shouting "Stop, stop, stop, stop it" but that only made her punch harder and she tried to pull me to the floor by my hair.
It was so painful, I was screaming at her to leave me alone but she just kept hitting me harder.
That was the point she broke me, I fell to my knees and let her get on top of me, I have no idea what I was thinking but I guess I was hoping that if she got me down she'd stop. !

It was the exact opposite, instead of easing up she sat on my chest and continued to punch me over and over and a lot harder.

I started to cry, I tried so hard not to break but the tears started to flow, and that was the first time I heard her speak, she was enjoying it, enjoying seeing me cry !

The bitch was taunting and shouting at me, really screaming, and i'm ashamed to say I cried like a baby, she was having me.

She screamed that she would beat me up all the time from now on and she just stared at me as she punched, and laughed as I capitulated.

I can to this day hear those voices saying  "Oh my God ! She's beaten Elaine Johnson up, wow"

"She's got Elaine Johnson, I can't believe it, she's got her"

A guard from the Security box forced his way through the crowd and pulled her off, I buried my head into his chest and fell to pieces.
It was such a humbling, humiliating experience, and the worst part was seeing all the 'top girls' laughing and joking with her after the fight.
They were supposed to be my friends, and there they were all over her, patting her on the back, whispering in her ear and laughing.

I sat in the Security box, drying my eyes, sipping Coffee and waited for a Taxi to take me home.
As I stared over at the rapidly dispersing crowd I could see her smiling, grinning like the 'Cat that got the cream' and staring over in my direction, she was loving the attention, really loving it !

I never returned after that, how could I, I was finished there, but luckily I managed to land another job, just three weeks later.

Looking back at it now neither of us wanted that fight, we were both scared and were forced into it by the other Women.
My obvious regret was that I didn't punch her first, she was there for the taking and everyone knew it....but nerves got the better of me and I gave it to her on a plate.
I've kicked myself over and over again for not being assertive, I was told later that she was so close to apologizing, and was practically forced by her friends to go out and face me.
I bet she couldn't believe her luck, you see you can't always legislate for nerves, they can work for you, or in my case against you !

Well, you did ask...it's not all fun this cat fight game. lol

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: Elaine Vs Wendy
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 01:41:05 AM »
an interesting read

I have seen similar matches like that irl
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages