News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The chat challenge

• 10 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
The chat challenge
« on: November 14, 2012, 10:46:38 AM »

Please, post your comments. They help me to improve.

CHAT CHALLENGE

My friend Sarah loved the erotic fights chats. She got so excited that sex with her after a fight was superb, she was hotter than ever. We were both in our early 30s, living together for the last three years and had usually fantastic sex. I liked the chats too, but not for fights but for Cyber fucks. My name is Jane, by the way, but it is not important for the story.

One night Sarah was all excited. “I have met a girl to fight for real!”, she exclaimed after kissing me hard. I just came from work, sweaty and tired but her kiss was passionate and I knew she wanted sex. I never say no, and in a few minutes we were fucking hotly in our big bed. Sarah is a brunette, strong body, big boobs and hips, potent thighs and hairy pussy. Making love with her is always like a challenge, I have to use all my body strength and lust and the result is always several splendid orgasms. That night was no exception and one hour and a half later, we were sweaty, smelly and satisfied.

During dinner she told me about Judy. They have been Cyber fighting several weeks, wrestling, catfighting and even boxing. According to my girl friend, always long fights with no clear winner and they had frequent orgasms. Then they had discovered Judy lived close to us, in a house shared with her girl friend too. Sarah and Judy had decided to meet and fight for real.

The meeting was going to be in Judy’s house the next Friday night. We arrived and met Judy and her girlfriend, Samantha. Both red heads, with plenty of freckles, and wrestlers bodies, stronger than Sarah’s and beautiful also. We all kissed briefly but in the mouths and I noticed Samantha licked my lips looking at me with wicked eyes. Judy offered us drinks and aperitifs, and this was really a feisty and friendly atmosphere. Sarah and Judy started discussing the rules of their fight. Nude, no holds barred, until one was KO or gave up, accepting defeat.

They had a spacious basement, partly covered by thick mats and a table and several chairs on one of the walls. Apparently, they fought for real frequently, and I knew Sarah never had done it. We left our drinks on the table and Samantha and I sat in adjacent chairs, while Sarah and Judy started to undress and left their garments in other chairs. They kicked their shoes off and got close until their erect nipples touched. Watching the beautiful strong bodies together was highly erotic. I had though Judy had a stronger body but looking at them now I saw they were perfectly matched, big boobs, strong thighs and hairy pussies with fat lips already wet.

They grabbed each other hairs and pulled while their free hand groped one boob and clawed their fingers. Both groaned but kept clawing and pulling hairs, trying to make the other bend her back. Finally they hold the other with an arm around their necks and tried to trip the other to the mats. They moved around, struggling, already sweating but no one had any advantage. I heard a moan and looked at Samantha. Se had pulled off her top and was massaging her own boobs while watching the fighters with lusty eyes. I pulled off my blouse and did the same, happy to see that my tits and nipples were bigger. The fighters were now in a bear hug, boobs smashed together, legs fighting to trip the other, and sweaty necks pressed. Their breaths were deep and they had their nails clawed hard on their backs. The first punch was from Judy, hard on Sarah’s belly. My friend grunted and responded with another punch between Judy’s tits. Both exchanged punches on the body, grunting but keeping their place. It was so erotic seeing those beautiful women fighting, their body smells filling our nostrils… Samantha was naked, fingering her pussy, totally mesmerized by the fight, sweating also. I could perceive her strong smells and decided to get naked also. I was excited myself and started rubbing my mound.

I saw Judy finally trip Sarah and both fell to the mat hard, with the redhead on top. Both rolled powerfully, legs tangled and arms around their necks, grunting of the effort, their bodies soaked in sweat, punching their sides. They were more and more enraged, started biting, scratching and punching their faces. Soon they were bleeding and that enraged them more.

Samantha and I, almost without realizing it were fingering each other, perspiring and smelling of pussy juices. Our eyes were glassy and we were definitely excited watching our girlfriends hurting each other. Sarah had her hands around Judy’s neck, her thumbs on her throat and looked decided to strangle her opponent while hitting her head on the mats. So intent was Sarah on her brutal attack that she failed to realize that her thighs were open and easy prey for Judy’s knee, which was slammed in my girlfriend’s pussy hard. Sarah screamed, grabbed her crotch and rolled into a fetal position with her eyes clouded with tears. Judy didn’t give her time. She rolled Sarah on her back, mounted her and started slapping furiously her face and tits. I thought Sarah had enough punishment and was going to intervene, but Samantha stopped me, with her fingers still in my pussy.

Suddenly, Sarah reacted, extended a hand and clawed her fingers in Judy’s bush, pulling brutally and ripping a handful of red hairs, while her other hand clawed the redhead face. Judy screamed and rolled off Sarah’s body with tears of pain. It was my girl friends turn to kick her viciously on her tits, head and finally her already hurt crotch. Judy almost passed out and then Sarah, stood up, and opposite what Judy had done when Sarah was defenseless, she gave Judy time to recover. I thought it was a bad idea, because the redhead would recover and Sarah had missed a very good opportunity to end the fight. Judy finally stood, still a little shaky and clinched with my friend in a bear hug. Both were hurt but Judy more recent, so in their struggling I saw Sarah had an advantage. My fingers fucked Samantha’s pussy harder and faster, excited for the possible victory of my friend, but also for the velvety contact of the redhead vagina and her sexual smell. Samantha noticed my new rhythm and her fingers fucked me faster also, looking briefly at my eyes but soon our attention back to the fighters.

Sarah tripped Judy and both fell again, this time with my brunette girl friend on top. They were again with an arm around their necks, the faces under the other’s armpits and, for the first time, the free hands on their hairy pussies, fingers penetrating the cxnts in a sexual change of the fight. They were groaning like animals in heat, fucking furiously, decided to make the other cum before, establishing their sexual superiority. In a minute their still bleeding mouths were locked in a lusty kiss, their tongues fighting, their saliva dripping and mixing with the sweat on their necks. Their pussy smells were as strong as their sweat odors, until I realized that a lot of both scents were Samantha and mine’s. We were reclined on our chairs, our bodies locked and soon our mouths too, while our fingers worked our hot and wet vaginas. But we were in a position that permitted us to watch the other two on the mats. We saw the simultaneous orgasm and with their cxnts gushing, they sat, crossed their thighs and locked their pussies, to start grinding hard. “Come on, bitch, let’s see who is sexually better”, Judy said. “You will cum first”, Sarah said. They fucked furiously, slamming and grinding, groping tits and rubbing clits. The juices noises were loud, and their breathing louder. Their smell filled the room, though our own smells helped. Samantha had scissored me on the chair and we were kissing and grinding as violently as the other two.

We heard the “SHIT!” of Judy cumming and the “CUM hard, bitch!” of a triumphant Sarah, that also came but minutes later than Judy. They kissed as if they had not been almost trying to kill each other little before. We had orgasmed also and kissed as passionately as them. Them we joined them on the mats.

The odor of sweat and sex was impressive two hours later, when the four stopped fucking all with all.

Offline motumbo

• I love catfights!
Re: The chat challenge
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 12:46:04 PM »
Always enjoy your stories.
Davo????

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 11:30:33 PM »
Maura you are superb. Another frenetic story. Oh we need to meet and settle things soon don't you think? You big nasty Spanish slut!!

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 10:14:09 AM »
Maura you are superb. Another frenetic story. Oh we need to meet and settle things soon don't you think? You big nasty Spanish slut!!

I am anxious to submit you, Australian whore!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 07:53:19 PM »
Hhmm, always nice & naughty!  ;D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 07:16:37 PM »
This is absolutely fabulous, Maura!  I've found myself reading and re-reading it today.  It's the best of women who enjoy fighting each other.  All of your writing is wonderful, dear.  Keep up the good work.   ;)
sidekick

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 02:24:04 PM »
I'm new here, but Maura, i'm already a fan of you. What a great story!!!

xxxx

Serita

Thank you... I looked for you in the chat... but you just had left... Look for me... *hugs*

Gale

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 01:57:19 AM »
Very well done fight Maura.  I enjoyed it very much, as I have many of your other stories.  You are as good a writer as you are a fighter.

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 03:33:48 PM »
great story again maura

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 02:37:56 PM »

Hey Kelly, thanks for your comment... and long time no see...
Kiss

Offline manelarodri_g

• I love catfights! wresling and sexy matches
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 10:40:48 PM »
tu mejor historia carino

es la mejor y mas caliente

sigue sorprendiendonos

un beso

manela
waiting you for a fun chat and fun cybers :)