News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 60 - Europeon Visit 1 - Paris

• 3 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 60 - Europeon Visit 1 - Paris
« on: December 19, 2012, 04:23:59 PM »
Hello Folks , Otto here & tonight , we come to you from Paris France as we are putting on some shows here in Europe , Jule & Zule have taken the night off along with Ingrid as they are shh! out on the town with together with the Martini Trio , The Swedish Bombshells , & Valerie Olarte as they are of course friendly outside the job when they can be themselves , but Monster Nakano will be in action as is a new lady , Ayesha Jones , who we here at Team German Muscle have selected to be Ingrid's new partner & they will be taking on 2 ex French Champions , but that was a long time ago for them as they are now both in the Cougar Catergory as they are called as Nakano's opponent , Caroline Le'fleur , had her glory end about 10 years ago & is now in the low mid card catergory you can say , but she still can go at it as she is 49 yrs old although she looks & moves like someone younger & ore new girl , Ayesha , her opponent , Sweet Cherie has seen her prime & glory end about 5 years ago & she has had her ups & downs since then & is 36 yrs old & both , win or lose are still very popular & i'm sure the fans will be firmly behind them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The show returns from a commercial break after a few matches & Sweet Cherie is in the ring as she awaits like everybody else to see the newest member of Team German Muscle , Ayesha Jones .

Ayesha comes out in black leather , all 6'10 of her by the way , she has a few tattoos , alot less than Ingrid who next show will be with Ayesha in Tag Action , but tonight in her debut , Ayesha is by herself & as she makes her way to the ring , Cherie is just standing there , studying her & trying to figure out a plan of attack on her larger opponent .

Ayesha enters the ring & goes directly to her corner so the ref can get it started & he does indeed quickly call for the bell but Ayesha just walks out to the middle of the ring as does Sweet Cherie who wants Ayesha to know she is not afraid of her & as the 2 stand face to face , you can see the height difference well as Cherie is 5'8 , but Cherie feels she can do this given her experienece as Ayesha while tall & strong , has not been wrestling that long .

Ayesha just looked Cherie up & down & said " So , you used to be a hotshot around here huh ? , you must of not had great opponents all this time " & Cherie replied " I still am a bigshot around & i'm not afraid you big girl so lets go " & Ayesha said " Not scared huh , try me " & shot her arms up , wanting to try Cherie in a test of strength & Cherie just laughed , " are you serious , I can't reach up that high stupid " with got a reply from Ayesha " I can " & she shot out her leg & foot quickly , catching Cherie right between her tits hard that made her go bounding backwards off the ropes where she was not far from when she was booted & as she came back off the ropes , stunned from the kick , Ayesha this time booted her again , this time at the top of her forehead that made Cherie hit the ropes & tumble over them & out to the floor where she got up after a few secs trying to clear her head as Ayesha taunted the crowd .

Cherie went to reenter the ring , but Ayesha ran to the ropes to intercept her as Cherie jumped up onto the apron & Cherie gave Ayesha a few shoulder blocks each time she neared the ropes , taking 4 that barely fazed her as she just moved in again & eluded the 5th shoulder attempt by Cherie & Cherie realized it & tried to get into the ring quickly , but Ayesha gave her a quick High Knee Lift that almost ko'd her & left her dangling over the ropes until Ayesha dragged her in by her hair & up to her feet & with still a good handful of hair , Ayesha geared up her power & flung Cherie across the ring with a nasty Hair Beil that had Cherie hit hard & do a hair check for a moment as Ayesha brought her right back up & Hair Beiled her right back to where she was before & then Hair Beiled her back to the other side of the ring , the last flight ending with Cherie just laying there holding her hair as Ayesha taunted the crowd .

Ayesha dragged a screaming Cherie up by her hair & gave her 5 Headbutts in succession & then whipped her off the ropes & on Cherie's return , Ayesha was able to put her hands around Cherie's upper body & toss her high into the air towards the ropes where Cherie's throat was crushed over the top rope & made her spin around grasping at her throat & right into a nasty hard kick right to the side of her head & down she went , out like a light .

Ayesha however brought Cherie up onto her shoulders & to add insult to injury she tossed Cherie up just slightly & when Cherie came down , Ayesha's knee nailed Cherie right into her temple area , knocking Cherie more into unconsciousness with a move she calls " The Tattoo " which is Cm Punk's " Go to Sleep " move & like Punk when he hits it , the match is done & it was the same here also as Ayesha stood over the fallen French Babe & planted a her foot on her chest as she ref moved in & 1-2-3 & it was over as Ayesha won easily in her debut rather quickly .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A few matches later , Nakano headed to the ring to a huge chorus of boos as Caroline was already in it after being given the love from the crowd as as stated before at 49 was around a long time & had her time from 22 to 39 yrs of age , 17 years of being the top woman there was & that love never faded for the french heroine legend now that her title reigns were now periodic tag team titles , a few with Sweet Cherie as recent as a few months ago & Caroline had no intention of being easy prey like her favorite tag partner , Cherie .

Nakano entered the ring & when ready , the ref called for the bell & as Nakano took a few steps forward towards Caroline , Caroline was the aggressor & charged at her , but Nakano stood her ground & thrust out her bulky body a bit & when the 1 collided , Nakano didn't move too much while Caroline felt like she hit a wall , grabbing at her winded mid as she went down , her attack hurting her more than Nakano .

Nakano waited for Caroline to try to get up & as she did , just as Carolne got to her feet , the Japanese Monster showed her how it was done as Nakano in her way , charged her bulky body into the shapely cougar , making her go backwards right into the corner winded some more where she stood as Nakano charged at her a 2nd time , nailing her with a Body Splash as even more wind was quickly taken from the french legend who fell face first as soon as Nakano stepped to the side & said something in Japanese to the crowd before Bonsai Dropping her hefty ass down onto the upper back of the downed Caroline , mushing her mid & tits as her full weight crushed her & followed through until she was fully seated on Carolines back , but Nakano raised up after 2 secs & dropped down again on Caroline , & then dropped down , Bonsai Style , a 3rd time , taking even more air out of the quickly helpless cougar .

Nakano again shouted in Japanese at the booing crowd before yanking Caroline up by her hair & placing her on her broad shoulders & ran with her from 1 side of the ring to almost the other , jumping & falling backwards before she reached the other side & crushing Caroline good with her Samoan Drop " Monster Drop " that left Caroline on her back with her arms & legs all in different directions & angles that left her entire torso wide open when Nakano went bounding off the ropes & jumped forward & down , crashing her big ass down hard onto Caroline's chest with her Monster Bomb finisher that made Caroline turn onto her side holding at her winded chest & mid until Nakano tossed her arms back so Caroline was back on her back where Nakano hit her with a standing Monster Bomb this time , not needing the ropes for that extra umph & after crushing Caroline again , Nakano hooked 1 arm around Caroline's head & 1 arm hooked a leg & the ref moved in & 1-2-3 as Nakano pinned the french legend in 53 seconds to show she was still formidable as Maritza's still #1 contender , probably even dispatching Caroline as quick as she did so she could hit the town & eat some French Cuisine now that her appetizer , " Souflee Le'Fleur " was done .
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 60 - Europeon Visit 1 - Paris
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 07:47:07 PM »
Europeon.  Pretty much sums it up.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline tembwolf

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 03:50:27 AM »
it seems sweet cherrie and caroline will faca again these 2 beasts in a tag match

am i right?

nice

Offline lycrastretch

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 04:35:00 PM »
I've always wanted to see my BBW wife destroyed. She's so bitchy and self-centered. It would be a pleasure to see her after a physically destructive NHB motel fight. The more bruizes the better.