News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pacers catfighting moms stories

• 16 Replies

Offline Irada

• God Member
Re: Pacers catfighting moms stories
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 02:47:29 PM »
Fourth story

We had been talking about and reliving the catfight between Kim and Amy for awhile. It had been an awesome catfight. They was a little younger, and a little heavier, but it was all in the right places. We never heard anything about the catfight. It seemed both women had kept it a private matter, and did not discuss it with the other neighbor women. We wondered if there had been a clear winner if that woman would have announced the event and her victory to the other women. We asked mom if she thought they might have a rematch. She said she had no way of knowing for sure, but felt that maybe the issues had been settled. We sure  hoped they would catfight again, but all we could do was wait. We had seen three great catfights now, but we was still hungry to see many more. As always we kept our eyes and ears open to any sign there might be a riff brewing between any women in the neighborhood. As always we didn’t see or heard of any issues between any of the other moms.
      We always was asking mother if she knew of any issues between any of the women in the neighborhood. As always she would tell us she knew of no issues or feuds between any of the other women. Jim and I didn’t figure our mothers would catfight each other again anytime soon. All we could do is hope some issues would develop between some of the other women in the neighborhood. One afternoon while playing basketball, my mother came out and said she might have something that will interest us. She informed us there was a couple women with some issues between them. We was all ears and wanted all the details. As normal she really wouldn’t tell us much other than this would be different than the other catfights we had seen. We wanted to know what she meant by that. She said these ladies was a little older and much more experienced in catfighting. They hadn’t come to her for advice or for answers. They knew she had fought Jill twice, so she was an experienced cat fighter herself. They was looking for a place to have the catfight and someone to watch over them if they did catfight. She said this could turn into a very vicious type catfight.
      We was full of questions but mom wouldn’t give us any answers. She did have one very exciting thing to say. She said if the catfight did take place Jim and I would have front row seats. Both ladies and mother was afraid things would get out of control and might need to be stopped. She wanted Jim and I there in case she did need to stop it. This was great to hear, this ensured we would get to see the catfight. Not only would we get to watch it, but we wouldn’t have to hide. We would be able to watch all the action up close.

We ask mom when she expected the catfight to happen. She didn’t have a time or date, but thought it was going to happen. She knew these ladies and said they had been in more than their share of catfights. Neither of the ladies was likely to back down or shy away from a catfight. She thought they both might actually enjoy cat fighting each other. We couldn’t wait to see who the ladies were and to see a good catfight. We ask mom what the catfight was over, but if she did know, she wouldn’t tell us. She just said it was a woman issues, and would be settled between the women involved.
       I was out doing lawn chores one afternoon when mom came out and told me to go find Jim and tell him he might want to come over. She didn’t have to tell me what was up, I knew the catfight was going to happen. I ran next door to find Jim. I found him in his garage working on a project he had going. I told him that mother had sent me to find him, and have him come over, he too knew it was catfight time. We was so excited we couldn’t stand it. We was not only going to get to watch, but we was going to have ring side seats to this one. We both ran over to my house and found mother. We was talking 100 words a minute, asking questions. She really didn’t answer any of them, she just told us the catfight was going to happen, and both women was on their way over.  We was so excited it felt like we was going to bust. These women not only knew we was going to watch them catfight, but they wanted us there in case it got out of hand. Mother told us again how very important it was we kept what we seen to ourselves. It was a private matter and the women seemed to want to keep it that way. They was coming to our house to catfight, instead of doing it in public or any place they might be seen. She also said they wanted it in private so they wouldn’t get interrupted or interfered with.
       We assured mom that we would be sure to keep everything we seen to ourselves, and not tell anyone. She also said we shouldn’t act too excited when the ladies got there. This wasn’t a fun event for the women involved. We assured her we would not do anything that might spoil our chances of watching more catfights. This one was going to be great, two experienced women, and we was welcome guest so to speak. Mom went in and sat down and started to read a magazine. We couldn’t understand how she could be so calm, when we was only a short time from seeing a catfight. We asked her where the women was going to do this. She said that would be discussed when the women arrived. With nothing else to do but wait for the women to arrive, Jim and myself went into the kitchen to talk and wait. Before long we heard a car pull in our drive, and shortly after the door bell rang. As mother got up to answer the door, Jim and I got up to see who it was.
       Mom opened the door and we waited to see who would step in. Mother spoke a few words and stepped back and a woman stepped in. As mom turned to walk into the room, we could see the woman that had stepped in. It was Sally, she lived a block over from us. I would guess she was in her mid 50’s, but she looked awesome. She was always dressed to the 9’s and always looked great. No part of her looked or showed her age. I guess maybe Jim and I  both had a thing for mature women. I always loved checking his mother out, and he always was checking out my mother. We had talked before how hot Sally always looked.  Jim and I stayed in the kitchen, so as not to look too excited about the whole matter.  Mom and Sally sat on the sofa chatting, but we was unable to hear what the subject was. We couldn’t wait to see who was the rival Sally wanted to catfight.
        We didn’t have long to wait, as there was soon another ring of the door bell. Jim and I both got up excited to see who it might be. Mother was already at the door letting in another woman. We couldn’t believe our luck, it was Beth. She was also a very hot mid 50 something lady. She too was always dressed to the 9’s and very very hot looking for her age. We both stepped back into the kitchen, very very happy about who the two cat fighters were. Both were very hot and sexy ladies. We couldn’t have planned it any better if we had tried. Neither lady looked or acted even near her age. Both always dressed very nice, and both even drove sporty cars. We was very excited at the idea of these two hot mature women catfighting. Though we had never seen or heard anything of trouble. We could see how there might be tension between them. Two very sexy mature women like that could have any number of issues.
       They might be jealous of each other, or competing for the same man. It really didn’t matter, we was just thrilled that they had issues serious enough to want to catfight. Neither of us had a favorite we wanted to see win. We just wanted to see them catfight. They was both sitting with mother talking, you would not have guessed they was about to tangle with each other. As always both women was dressed to the 9’s, seemed neither wanted to be out dressed by the other. We was a little  surprised they had dressed in the fashion, knowing they was going to be in a catfight. Both had brought a bag with them, we thought they might plan to change before the fight started. We wondered if we should go in and see what was being discussed between the women. It didn’t really matter to us, as long as they was still going to catfight. We decided to go on in, to make sure we didn’t miss any juicy details or any catty remarks between them.  We both decided to go on in and join the ladies and see what was going on.
        We went in and both of us took seats. Neither lady even seemed to notice or care we had entered the room. Both  had on very nice blouses with skirts and stockings, and high heels. Both of them had their finger nails polished and looking great and their hair was perfectly done as well.  They was small ladies but had great figures and their blouses really showed off their nice set of boobs.  These ladies would both pass for their late 30s to early 40s. We could tell this catfight might get very catty. They both had a strong dislike for each other and wasn’t trying to hide it. It seems the issues was a man, but a man neither of them had. He was a younger guy, in his early 40s, and they both had a fancy for him. As they put it he had spent some “personal time” with both women several times over the past couple years. The problem was, he was mostly attracted to younger women. He had told both these ladies, that he would never get in a  serious relationship with an older woman.
      My mother stopped them to figure something out in her head. She questioned them about all of this. They was fighting over a man,  they both knew they would never have and he had no plan to be with them and he wasn’t causing any drama between them? They both nodded yes in agreement. She ask why they couldn’t just both be happy with the way things were and just enjoy the company of a young man. I was kind of shocked my mother was going here with the discussion, but was kind of interested in hearing their answer. They both admitted they knew they would never have the guy to themselves, and he was open and honest about that. They was fighting because they both felt the other was trying to infringe on her territory. They both wanted their younger toy all to themselves. Mother told them this was silly, to be fighting over a man that they already know they will never have. It looks as though mother was trying to talk these women out of fighting like she had Kim and Amy. If she talked these two hot mature women out of cat fighting, I was going to choke her.
      Both women stated they viewed it as a matter of honor and wanted to teach the other about staying clear of her territory. Mother told them he wasn’t either of their “territory” but it didn’t matter they was both ready to fight to defend their honor. Both women said they had asked him which of them was the better woman, but he wouldn’t answer the question. He said they was both wonderful classy ladies and he very much enjoyed the time they shared. I looked at Jim and he looked and me, this was getting into some heavy stuff and probably leading up to one vicious catfight. Mother said he sounded like a very classy guy to give such an answer, and maybe they should both just enjoy things the way they are.

Neither of them seemed to want to hear this and insisted they wanted to teach the other a lesson about staying clear of their men. We could tell both of them was getting worked up. They was sitting across from each other both had their legs crossed and they was really starting to swing the their top leg back and forth a bit faster. Both was also starting to mess with her hair and seem to be getting fidgety. We could feel the tension as it started to build.  Again mother questioned them about fighting over a man they know they will not get. She ask them if it was worth loosing hair, and getting scratched and clawed to pieces over a man you will not win. They again told her they viewed it as a matter of honor and planned on teaching the other to stay clear of her men. They said if he wouldn’t tell them who was the better woman, they would figure it out themselves. Mother asked if the gentleman involved knew they was going to catfight over him, and they stated he kind of did but he didn‘t want this to happen. They offered to meet and catfight each other in front of him, to prove who the better woman was, but he wanted no part of it. Jim and I found this very very odd, he was doing two very hot mature ladies and they was willing and ready to catfight for him but he didn’t want them to. We wondered who this guy was and what was wrong with him.
        Mother told them if they thought this issue mattered enough to tear into each other, she would indeed provide them with a place to settle it in private. They both said it was very worth cat fighting over and they was looking forward to it. Both ladies looked over at Jim and I and ask if we was the ones going to help her if needed. She said yes that we would stop them if she asked us to do so. They was both a bit worried about two young guys talking about what we saw and letting everyone know what went on. Mother told them that we had seen 3 catfights and had kept everything to ourselves and we had promised to do it with this matter as well. Both of them agreed  mother might need help if they needed stopped so we better be there just in case.
        Mother ask them where they would like to have their catfight. They figured they would wreck the house so outside would be best if possible. Mother told them she has a perfect place, very private and had been used for catfights before. They both seemed happy to hear this and followed her out. As mother lead them to the back corner of the yard, they was telling her how pretty her yard and flowers were. Jim and I couldn’t believe it, they was second away from catfighting each other and was calmly talking about flowers and the yard.
            When we reached the back corner of the yard we stopped and both women looked around. They both seemed to like the spot very much. They both thought it was very private, both had drove past our home 100’s or 1000’s of times and didn’t even know this area was there. Mother asked them one last time if this is really worth cat fighting and again both said it was. They both walked over to the patio table and started to take off their jewelry to get ready for the fight. Mother told them when one of them had enough to shout out and we would make sure the fight was stopped. They both said they understood and that it would be the other woman crying out.  They reminded Jim and I that we wasn’t to talk about what happened or what we saw. Mother reassured them that we had seen a catfight at this very spot and it was still kept private. This seemed to make both women feel better about us being there.
         With all their jewelry removed both women looked at each other and ask if the other was ready. They both said they was not only ready but have been looking forward to this for a long time. Mother told them the last catfight she had there she nearly had to start the fight herself. Both women laughed and said they would have no problem getting started. Mother told Jim and I to have a seat and be ready if she told us to stop them. We went over and sat down and waited for the show to start, and we didn’t have long to wait. These women seemed to be happy and excited to be cat fighting each other. Both women smiled and stepped away from the patio area a few steps and turned to face each other.
        With out any ado or words they went at it, with in seconds they was locked up in some vicious hair ripping. They was yanking and jerking each other head all around. Mother came over and sit down by Jim and I and said these two really seem to hate each other. We might be in for a very long and very catty catfight, those words were music to our ears.  They kept pulling hair and slowly walking in a tight circle for several minutes. I even said I  was starting to wonder if this was just going to be a hair pulling contest. Mother said they would get around to other tactics in do time, they was both digging in for a very long battle. Neither seemed to be getting the better or worse of this, so Beth let go with one hand and started slapping at Sally’s face. Not to be outdone Sally returned the favor. They was both pulling hair with one hand and slapping each other in the face with the other. Most slaps were landing on the side of the head or shoulder, but once in awhile one of them would get a clear clean slap to the face. This was like the hair pulling match, neither could get the better of the other. After a few minutes of this stalemate both women stopped and took a step back.

Both women took a minute to shake off the slaps and get their hair out of their eyes before stepping back up to each other. They cautiously and slowly started to circle each other, both had they claws up ready to attack as well and defend herself. They circled 3 or 4 times and Sally stepped in like she was going to attack, and Beth brought her claws up to meet her challenge. Sally stopped and drew back and delivered a very hard slap right to Beth’s face. Beth was stunned for a second and Sally let her defenses down for a second. That was all Beth needed to recover and she caught Sally with a very hard slap to her undefended face. Both women was now a little stunned and holding their faces. They both looked pissed and stepped back up together and started a faces slapping match that was very intense. Neither seemed too worried about defending her face as long as she was able to get hard clear slaps into her rival face. Both gave and received several very hard slaps before they both stepped away again. Now both their faces was blood red and looked as wild as their hair from the hair pulling.
       Both stepped back up with their claws ready again, This time it was Beth who made the first move, she was able to get a god hand full of Sally’s hair and started to jerk her all around. This kept Sally off balance and she was trying to get a handful of Beth’s hair but wasn’t having any luck. She finally got a hold of Beth’s arm and yanked on it trying to get her off balance. This caused Beth to fall to the ground, loosing her grip on Sally’s hair but not before pulling her down with her. Once on the ground they went at it. They lunged at each other and tangled up in a cat fighting ball and went at it rolling back and forth across the lawn. Hair and pieces of clothing were flying around in the air as they ripped them loose and threw them to empty their hands for another grab. You could hear them both moaning ,grunting and growling as they attacked and was being attacked, but neither stopped they just fought on. All of this was music to our ears. These two women knew how to catfight and they was doing it.
         This was probably the most vicious we had ever seen two women fight. They was doing their best to destroy their rival, and from the looks of it they was doing pretty good.  They wasn’t fighting at a feverish pace, but was so tightly locked together we couldn’t see how much damage was being done but we was sure both was receiving her share. They had their legs all tangled up like two snakes fighting. Their skirts were totally up over their waist and when ever one would get on top and they would stop for a minute. We could see her total butt and panties in clear view. They both had great butts even for women half their ages.                                                                             
            We would enjoy the view as it was always short lived as the woman on the bottom would work to topple the other woman off her and try to gain the top spot herself. This battle went on for several minutes till they ended up rolling apart, both just lay on her back breathing very hard. We could hear them both sucking air into and exhaling it out of their lungs trying to catch their breath. They both lay there for a couple minutes and as they recovered they both started to stir. They both got back up on her feet to restart their battle. We could now see the damage inflected on each woman. Both women showed she was involved in a vicious catfight. Their hair was a total mess and both ran their fingers through there hair and pulled out  some loose hair that their rival hadn’t removed in the process of ripping it out. Both their faces was red from slaps and was both clawed up pretty good.
        Mother said she was surprised it hadn’t turned this vicious from the very second they started. She had spoken to a woman that had seen each of them catfight before. She said they was both wildcats with their nails, and they had both scratched and clawed their rival to pieces. We couldn’t believe she had spoken to someone who had seen each lady catfight before. We ask who that woman was and who each of these ladies had fought. Mother wouldn’t give any information, and told us to just enjoy the catfight happening before us. We didn’t argue with her, as we was very much enjoying this battle. These two were experienced cat fighters and it showed. They was really putting up a good fight.
       Both women had caught their breath and was much more steady on her feet now and they both looked ready to restart their catfight. Sally’s blouse was in total ruins and Beth’s wasn’t any better. Sally went ahead and unbuttoned the 2 buttons still intact and tossed her blouse aside. Beth seeing this went ahead and did the same, now both hot mature women stood before us ready to restart fighting in their skirts and bras. Both had worn very pretty, sexy and lacey bras. Both of them had very nice tits and you could really tell just how nice now that only their bras was covering them. From the way this fight was going Jim and I figured we would have full view of these awesome boobs very soon. They came together again claws ready for the attack each expected. As before they circled each other looking for an opening and waiting for her rival to attack. It was only a matter of seconds till they had their hands tangled up in each others hair. Both women was bent over at the waist pulling hair with one hand and slapping at each others faces and backs with the other. It wasn’t long till one of both of them slipped and fell to the ground.                                                                                                  Back on the ground again, the tangled up just like before. They was all tangled up in a ball rolling around fighting as vicious as two wildcats. They rolled over by the table near our feet. We was only a matter of feet away and could see every action taking place. I looked at Jim and he looked at me. We was both equally as excited. There was two very attractive mature women in bras and skirts tearing into each other right at our feet. We could see the hair leaving the scalp as it was being pulled out, and we could see the red marks form as their nails scratched and clawed at each other. This was all very exciting and sexy to watch but the look on their faces was even better. They had looks of excitement and pain, anger and fear. One would get an advantage on the other and rip out a few handfuls of hair and leave some nice scratch and claw marks on her. The look on her face would be pure joy and satisfaction. The other woman’s face would show the pain and anger and fear of the position she was in.  Both got their turn on both side of these emotions as they rolled around and fought at our feet. Their faces would go from the look of joy and victory to the look of fear and pain in less than a second.
          The battle was going back and forth so often and so fast, there was no way to tell if one was getting the better of the other. They rolled over till they was laying side by side and this left the women in an equal position. They really went to work on destroying their rival. There was hair flying through the air and  faces was open for hard slaps and the clawing was vicious. Their boobs had been knock out of their bra cups and they was getting plenty of abuse of their own. They was getting slapped, receiving some nice scratch and claw marks. All of this happening only feet from our feet, we wasn’t missing a single detail. The grunts and moans coming from the two warring women was the most sexy sounds we had ever heard. They went like this for several minutes with out stopping. Jim and I couldn’t believe how vicious they was fighting. They really was trying to destroy each other. Mother told us we was seeing a real catfight between two real women. They was fighting the way two women should, cat fighting woman to woman like two alley cats to the end. She said we was witnessing the most feminine and primal two women could get. They was both pure woman and fighting like only two true women could. She told us we was very lucky to get to watch this, most never get a chance to see two women like this.  She didn’t have to remind us, we knew how lucky we were, and we was recording every second of it in our brain.  After a couple more minutes they rolled apart and both just lay on their back.

Both women looked like they had been through a war. There was clumps of   hair all over the ground around the table, grabbing at each others tits, they had ripped their bras off and they was laying on the ground. Their boobs were all scratched and clawed up as well as most of the rest of their bodies. Both women just lay there, we ask mother if she thought they was finished. She thought they might be as they had both been through a lot. Sally spoke up and said she wasn’t finished she hadn’t heard that bitch beg for her to stop. Beth chimed up that she wouldn’t be finished till she showed  that slut who the better woman was. Both women got back on their feet to face off again. Beth’s skirt was all torn up and seemed to be bothering her hanging there. She reached down and unbuttoned the button and undid the zipper and let it fall to the ground and stepped out of it. Sally not to be out done, also dropped her skirt to the ground and stepped forward to meet Sally’s challenge .
          Now we had a real sight, two sweaty scratched up hot mature women, topless and only in their panties and stockings facing off right in front of us. We couldn’t wait to see where the battle was going to go from here. As they neared each other they both put up their womanly claws waiting to see what was going to happen. Just as they neared each other, Beth jumped forward, catching Sally by the hair and started to pull her around. She was pulling Sally all over the place by the hair, and getting a hard slap into her face when she got a clear shot. Sally was finally able to reach out and get a hold of Beth’s legs. She lifted and pulled at the same time toppling Beth, and both fell to the ground.
         Once of the ground they went at it cat style again, ripping hair, slapping and scratching and clawing. These two knew how to fight like wildcats, that was for sure. Again loose clumps of hair flew through the air as the two women rolled around at our feet  sounding like two wild animals fighting. We didn’t know how long two women could catfight as vicious as these two had been doing. Mother said this was two incredible women, and one great woman fight. We couldn’t have agreed more, this was one awesome catfight to watch. We couldn’t believe the abuse they was both giving and taking, as they just kept fighting on. They both had great looking legs and they still looked great, even with their stockings all but torn off. Their legs was all tangled up, like two snakes having their own fight as they rolled back and forth across the ground. Claws trying to dominate the others upper body, while her legs and feet tried to dominate her lower body. After several minutes they broke apart and rolled apart.

They just lay looking at the damage they had inflicted on her rival and the damage she has received herself. Neither seemed shocked by the damage each had given and received. They almost seemed to half smile when looking at the pain and damage she had brought on to her rival. Mother said they both knew this would be a vicious fight. They was more than willing to take the damage and pain as long as she could return the favor to the other woman. From what we could tell they was both giving and taking plenty of damage and pain. Both was in about the same shape, it didn’t seem one was getting the better of the other. They had been laying there for a few minute now just looking and catching their breath. Finally Sally said they should get back to the task at hand, Beth said she couldn’t agree more.     
         Both tired and battered women struggled to their feet to continue their battle. Jim and I couldn’t believe these women got back up, let alone continuing the fight. As they came together Sally delivered at very hard slap to Beth’s face. Beth spun around nearly falling, but recovered in time to delivered a huge slap to Sally’s face as she closed in on her. Both women now stood trading face slaps, first one then the other would draw back and slap the other across the face with all they had. It seemed both women felt the end might be near, they stopped trading slaps and both started to swing wildly at each other. They was just a blur of slaps and heads snapping back, not sure if one fell into the other or what, but they ended up on the ground again at our feet.
        This time they lay on the ground a second before they started fighting again. They both looked up to see where her rival had landed, and they both started toward each other. They came together on their knees and started ripping at each other hair. They was now very tired and leaning forward on each other for balance and support. This caused their breast to mash together and squeeze out between them. They both had very nice tits for women their size and age. They was all red and scratched and clawed up, but they still looked mouth watering. There was so much hair on the ground around the table where we was sitting. We didn’t know how they could still have any left on their heads, but they was still finding plenty to rip out as it was still flying through the air. We seen there was more tit flesh being mashed out between them, and noticed they was both pushing trying to topple the other woman over backwards. This proved to be a stalemate as they was still ripped at each others hair. Both pushing forward with all she had, they somehow fell over on their side. Both on their side, that left both hands free to attack each other.

The pace had really slowed by now, both women was about spent. Mother said what a nice woman fight it had been. They had put on a very long and very  wonderful catfight, it was a shame one of them was going to have to  loose. Even though the pace had slowed, these women wasn’t finished. They was using every bit of emotion and sole to keep fighting. They wasn’t going to quit till one of they simply couldn’t fight anymore.  I think both just wanted a break from the hair ripping and clawing they was both inflicting on each other. They both rolled away from each other and lay breathing as hard as they could to fill their lungs. Jim and I just looked at each other to see what would happen next. After they recovered  a bit they got back up and crawled back together. They tangled up in the usual ball for some more up close vicious fighting. They was both giving it all they had but the pace was very slow now, but they continued to claw at each other like two tigresses.
           The rolling around was very slow now and wasn’t long sessions, as they often rolled apart. They would rest a bit and crawl back together to tangle up again. I don’t think either had the strength left to pull out hair, they only seemed to use that hold to control the other woman. They mostly was scratching and clawing like two alley cats now. We couldn’t believe how vicious and brutal this catfight had been, it was a true catfight. We noticed they wasn’t even trying to stand to fight anymore. Mother said they was so exhausted and beaten that  neither could get up any longer. They just crawled around on the ground fighting like two tired wild animals. After a few more rounds of knotting up in a ball and scratching and clawing, both women just seemed to be crawling around on the ground.
        They wasn’t trying to get together anymore, they was just crawling around aimlessly around the table. They both looked dazed, lost and confused like they didn’t even know where they were or what they was doing. They both looked like they had tangled with a tiger, they was scratched and clawed to pieces. They was so much hair on the ground around our feet it was shocking. These two had an awesome catfight, but they was done now. They was still crawling around dazed, they even crawled right past each other at one point. We don’t think they even seen the other woman or had forgot they was fighting. Mother said that it looked like it was finally over, and told Jim and I to pick them up. We each picked up one of the women and sat them in a patio chair. Mother checked them out, and didn’t notice any major or serious injuries. They was scratched and clawed to pieces, faces slapped red and lots and lots of hair lost, but all regular catfighting injuries.
            Both women started to cry and sob. Jim and I could see why , they was both really scratched up and both had lost lots of hair. Mother said it was more emotional than from their injuries. She said they had just went through a very very emotional event and both was coming down off her emotional high. The severity of their experience was just sinking in to them. Both had been in catfights before and both knew she was going to receive plenty of damage, and was willing to accept that for the chance to inflect the same on her rival but it was still very emotional. They was both really starting to sob uncontrollably now.
            She looked around and didn’t notice any neighbors out, so she told us to help them into the house. We nearly had to carry them into the house, neither could walk on their own. Jim and I was in heaven, we was sitting with two crying emotional hot topless mature women. Mother was able to get them both calmed down and the crying under control. We was starting to notice just how much damage they had done to each other. This just seemed to make them even sexier, their wonderful tits looked even better all scratched and clawed up. Their pretty faces looked even prettier all puffy from slaps and hair destroyed. Their sexy legs all red from rolling around tangled up and some small scratched they received, and then follow them up to their sexy thighs all clawed and scratched up. They looked ever hotter all beat up than they did all dolled up.
        Both women just sit quietly as mother cleaned them up. She told Jim and I to go find their shoes and get their jewelry while she got them cleaned up and dressed. We found the items and sat at the patio table for a short time talking about what we had just seen. It had been the most amazing catfight we could have dreamed of.  After several minutes we headed back in, mother had them all cleaned up and ready for them to get dressed. Jim and I filled our eyes with the view of them sitting before us all clawed up and topless.
        The bag they each had brought was spare clothes to wear home. These were two experienced cat fighters and they had truly come prepared.  As mother was getting them dressed, they spoke their first words. Beth asked if she had beaten that bitch. Before mother could answer Sally asked if she had taught that slut to stay clear of her man. I looked and Jim and he looked and me. These two women was so out of it they didn’t even know if they had won their fight.  Mother told them they had an amazing catfight and they was very evenly matched women and they had  fought to a stalemate. Both seemed disappointed that they hadn’t beat her rival, but they seemed to be relieved they hadn’t lost the battle.

Sally asked who looked the worst for the wear, mother told her both of them looked like they had be in a fight with a pride of lions. They both seemed happy they had inflicted so much damage on her rival. Mother asked them if they was ok, and both women said they was fine really. Mother told Sally she would take her home and just walk back being it was only a block away. Jim and I sat with Beth with mother took Sally home and walked back, it only took her a short time. Beth didn’t speak while mother was gone, she just sit and softly whimpered a few times. When mother returned she drove Beth home and had Jim and I ride our bikes over to beth’s house.  We doubled back as mother rode my bike back home.
           Once Jim and I was back home alone with just mother we was finally able to show our excitement. We told her that had to be one of the best catfights ever. Mother said it was a wonderful catfight, that is for sure. We couldn’t believe how much damage they had both given and received and just fought on. She said it was a catfight over very emotional issues. No matter if she thought it was silly to fight over a man neither could have, it was still very emotional to them. She felt it was more of a pride thing than anything else. We couldn’t believe how much hair they had ripped out. Mother said she knew they would get vicious and brutal, that is why she really wanted Jim and I there in case they needed stopping.
            We talked about how they had clawed each other tits up. Mother said they was trying to ruin them for awhile so the guy in question might not want to play with them. We told her what ever the reason, it was so sexy to watch them clawing and scratching at each others breast. She said maybe Jim and I should go clean up the area the ladies had fought in a bit. There was pieces of clothes and items laying about. We went down to pick up the area as she had ask. We picked up the torn clothing and the ruined skirts and put them in the trash. We picked up all the hair and put it in two equal piles, and put each pile in a sandwich bag.  Jim took one and I took one as a souvenir of the battle we had witnessed. We each also kept one of the bras that had got ripped off in the vicious ground fighting. We talked about the catfight almost constantly over the next few days, it was a wonderful thing to have seen. I think  mother really enjoyed it as well, as she was more than willing to talk about this one with us. She said it was two real women in a real womanly catfight. She said vicious or not, that is how two women should settle their issues. Win or lose, the women should be respected for being woman enough to engage in a catfight like they did.
        We asked her being there wasn’t a clear winner, did she think they women might want a try again. She said she couldn’t say they wouldn’t but she didn’t think it was likely anytime soon. She thought they both had enough for awhile. We wondered if the guy they had fought over knew of the epic fight they had over him, Mother just laughed and said that Beth called her and said that the gentleman had stopped over at her home and discovered the condition she was in.  She told him how she had fought over him and was happy to do so. She said Beth told her that the gentleman had spent the night with her and they had an amazing night together. We asked what was so funny about that, and she said Sally called her the next evening and told her the gentleman had come to her home and she told him the story and he had spent that night with her.
               We all laughed and Jim said it seems that the guy was the real winner of their catfight.  I asked mother if the women knew that he had spent a night with each of them already. She said she was pretty sure they didn’t, as each seemed to think they had won the prize they was after. I told her maybe we could let that information slip out and see what their reactions might be. Jim thought that was a great idea, we figured the women would be sure to catfight again. Mother just laughed and said for us to at least let them heal up and recover from their last catfight before we started another between them. We agreed not to let it slip with out asking her first, but we was already waiting for our next catfight. She said who knows maybe it won’t be that long. That was more music to our ears.
fight like cats

Offline Quincy Ryan

Re: Pacers catfighting moms stories
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2015, 11:45:18 PM »
Amazing stories! It's too bad the mom can't go up against someone who gives her more than she could handle! ;)
Tear it up ladies. ;)