News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

International community here.. That in mind.. How did you celebrate New years??

• 9 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Since we have members from all over the world here. .. Thought it would be kind of interesting. How different countries celebrate the holidays.

That in mind... how did you or people in your country celebrate, the start of the new year?? New years eve .. here had to work. So could not make any plans.
Yet did get to hear people, yell shout, fire of small fireworks/ firecrackers ... among other things. So how about you??

Storm

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
Working to as well as the farm we run haulage i took that night load as the man that drives the night loads had famly up for christmas so i drove so he can stay home. I dont dive it a lot so its ok spend most of my time in the office so at 12 i was driving 44 tons of scania down the A1. But saw some fire works in the distance. Hope all have a good 2013 :D
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Working to as well as the farm we run haulage i took that night load as the man that drives the night loads had famly up for christmas so i drove so he can stay home. I dont dive it a lot so its ok spend most of my time in the office so at 12 i was driving 44 tons of scania down the A1. But saw some fire works in the distance. Hope all have a good 2013 :D

Steph ... a new years hug.. Thanks for being the one person to reply so far!!  Sometimes fireworks in the distance, can be nice. Kind of like a party is going on all around you!! 
BTW  Yes, I also think Morrigan is one HOT lady!! 

Anyone else out there that did not have to work?? 

Storm

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
In Belgium, we have parties everywhere and in Brussels, people gather at the Grand Place to celebrate and drink champaign at midnight.  There is also a big firework at the Royal Palace ad a free and popular bal in the Marolles which is a popular area of Brussels.
Young people use to buy little firecrackers ad use them in the streets..so you have noise the whole night in some areas :p

Basically, Christmas is a feast you spend with your family and new Year's Eve you celebrate with your friends.

And on January 1st..everybody sleeps:p  but there is a tradition in some towns to go at the restaurant and eat a choucroute..you must be very brave to dare that after a night of celebration :p

http://images.marmitoncdn.org/PixContent/E18D3163-432E-4525-BD8E-48B4961ECEFE/158DBA88-15C5-E5B6-7D89-283CFF965C29/choucroute_garnie.jpg
Lady Gaelle

Offline DJP60

• God Member
i am a railroader so i hauled freight across the U.S.A. for BNSF Railway.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
In Belgium, we have parties everywhere and in Brussels, people gather at the Grand Place to celebrate and drink champaign at midnight.  There is also a big firework at the Royal Palace ad a free and popular bal in the Marolles which is a popular area of Brussels.
Young people use to buy little firecrackers ad use them in the streets..so you have noise the whole night in some areas :p

Basically, Christmas is a feast you spend with your family and new Year's Eve you celebrate with your friends.

And on January 1st..everybody sleeps:p  but there is a tradition in some towns to go at the restaurant and eat a choucroute..you must be very brave to dare that after a night of celebration :p

http://images.marmitoncdn.org/PixContent/E18D3163-432E-4525-BD8E-48B4961ECEFE/158DBA88-15C5-E5B6-7D89-283CFF965C29/choucroute_garnie.jpg

Gaelle;
FINALLY someone having a good time with it .. Sounds very nice.. OK maybe not the morning after part. The dish in the photo. Kind of reminds me of pork chops and saurkraut. IF it is saurkraut.. THAT would probably do you in just by itself, after a night of partying.. LOL
One of my friends here.. does her own dj show at bars/ clubs now and then. Will ALWAYS have a place in my heart.
Ben several years back.. YET she totally surprised me. With my first actual New years eve champagne kiss.
Even while married, wife never bothered. Her kids from first marriage lived with us... So always was focused around them.
Still  ONE very pleasant memory, always to hold on to. Made it even better.. first time so off guard.. we had to have a second one. Just to lock it in right... LOL

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
i am a railroader so i hauled freight across the U.S.A. for BNSF Railway.

Yep another one, joining the working on.. Still one thing. If you were rolling. Depending on where at. You could have seen some nice fireworks displays here and there, in the distance..

BTW thanks for adding in ..

Storm

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
IF it is saurkraut.

It is saurkraut indeed  :D  It's originally a German dish but we like it alot in Belgium.
Lady Gaelle

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
We had a barbecue next to the pool!  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
We had a barbecue next to the pool!  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla

Sighhhh Kayla ...  not fair. You know how I love those two words together...
Kayla .........  Pool .....  You don't even have to offer me food. Sounds enticing just with you....  Do they do any kind of fireworks there??
Hopefully you got to see more spark, then just turning on the grill!!

Storm