News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fight at the swimming pool! SECOND PART

• 2 Replies

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Fight at the swimming pool! SECOND PART
« on: February 28, 2016, 11:03:35 AM »
Continues from http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,55016.0.html

The Fight: Irene Vs Veronica

Veronica “Irene STOP!! Don't say bullshit!!”
Irene “It's easy to talk for you who have just won! And did not have an unable mate!!”
V “Do not be stupid! if you have lost it is also because I have been stronger than you! REMEMBER!!”
I “Are you kidding me? Do you really think that you are stronger than me??"
V "It's obvious! And today I've shown to you clearly!"
I "Oh My God!!! What do you think to have demonstrate??? You are a sad CLOWN!!"
V "Calm down Stupid bitchy!! I have clearly defeated You!!"
I "You Have to Calm down!! Or here the situation ends badly! Fat, fucking bitch!!!"
V "Excuse me?! It's clear that you want to fight for real...You say to me that I'm fat and you claim to be able to get away with it?”
I “Veronica relaxed, do not see it well alone? You are fat, you are becoming a ridiculous plump bitch!! Only Big boobs save you from the public shame!!”
V “You are a pallid stick and you have two spots instead of boobs! I'm stronger than you, and I can prove it again if you insist! Sure you want to criticize me?”
I “ Of course I critic you!! And if you keep bulling me I beat you in front of everyone!!”
V “All right! Let's see who is the better woman among us! Here I Am!! And now I'll ruin you!! Fucking SLUT!!”
I “Slut?? I had enough...”

SBAM!! And Irene immediately places a punch right in the face of Veronica, and immediatly one other..Without that the opponent can react! And to finish her, after the two strong punches, take the opponent by the neck and put her on the ground slamming like a drum..Irene It'a fury!! In a matter of seconds she has knocked out Veronica, an opponent taller and bigger than her.
Irene is now sitting on Veronica, pulling her hair and insults! She is two millimeters from her face, it seems as Irene want to bite Veronica's face!! It' Terrible!!

Are heartbreaking the Alice's cries, that is remained to watch. She doesn't want the two stand up for such a stupid reason. But we all know that behind this clash there is something else, not just a joke ended badly in a pool but past grievances and some boyfriend stole. For this we do not want to step in and decide to enjoy the show!

Veronica seems to recover from the shock of the initial shots! She starts to squirm and throwing punches and knees to the body of Irene. Irene has the hair of Veronica firmly in hand but starts to suffer the blows. Veronica has regained strength! She does not want to suffer one more time her opponent, she is fighting as a real woman!!
With a stroke Veronica can take her opponent's hair and starts to pull them with all the strength she has, she is still under Irene, but it seems to be closer to overturn the taking!
But Irene does not give up, she knows that the opponent is catching up and with all the anger of the Hell starts to hit Veronica with her head..Veronica didn't give up and continue to take the grip of the hair!!

The show is remarkable, we decided to separate the two entwined women. But they do not want to give up, it is only with great efforts that we can separate them!
The two fighters are now standing in front each others, separated only by us. Veronica's face shows clear signs of struggle and also the costume is ragged and shows a breast, it does not seem to upset her, but we are hypnotized by the spectacle. Taken by the excitement for the clash and the sexy and flourishing body of Veronica we get distracted and we are immediately stamping away from the two women, the fight resumes!

Irene throws the first punch but Veronica dodges it and responds with two repeatedly shots in the face of her opponent. Irene stumbles a little but doesn't give up!
Between the two women hell breaks lose..Flying fists and slaps mercilessly and Irene loses the bra of her costume that comes off and broke!!! 
Now is Irene who has her tits on air, she has a moment of distraction and Veronica grip her hair and bendig the head start to hit Irene in the nouse and in the mouth! Irene is hard to let go and with an act of rage grip too the air of the opponent and start to hit her in the back and in the belly...wherever she can!!
The fight explodes without mercy and a little blood starts coming out from Irene's nose, she is also starting to scream with evil rage and shame. Veronica is now in advantage, her opponent has lost control..
In the fury of fight Veronica manages to drag Irene on earth, Irene on her way manages to snatch what remains of the part above her opponent's costume!!!! Now are both in TOPLESSS!!!

Now the women are in topless exchanging ground strokes. Two fabulous bodies, two different beauties. Irene: slender, athletic and fair skin like milk, Veronica curvy, tall and tunned. It 'a show of contrasts to see the two women fighting each others; the effort of the muscles, the tension of the bodies, the forms that dance and expose themselves, the looks and shouts, signs of struggle. Two rival women who are fighting for supremacy over the other.

The fight rages between the two lionesses, they roll on the ground in an uncoordinated manner, many shots end up empty, they are weary and tired.
Irene is scratching Veronica's face as if she wants to tear away all the skin but Veronica has firmly their own hands to her opponent's neck, she wants to choke her enemie!!
The challange is in a stalmate, are clearly visible stress and fatigue on their faces. The bodies of both are marked by the battle, the blood and the blows of Irene are clearly visible on the body of Veronica. But is Veronica who has the advantage, she is choking Irene that is becoming red and visibly without energy! Veronica understand that is the moment to do put a finish at the fight!
With a quick and decided gesture Veronica bends Irene on the side, and thanks to their weight puts her rival with his back to the ground and sits on her chest.
Veronica has now a clear advantage, holding in his hand the fate of Irene and the combat.

Veronica has made a mistake, has not blocked the arms of Irene who can thus protect themselves firmly grasping the arms of Veronica that now can not give her final hit on Irene.
The two women are staring, are in a test of strength and endurance at the same time. Irene must keep blocked her opponent's arms, leaving them freedom would be the end for her. But Veronica must be able to hit Irene, she har to finish the opponent with her fists!!
The fight is at the final moment, Both the fighters are very tired, Irene is recovering by the choking and Veronica looks at the and of her streght! She is disappointed by her error and the idea that this will be decisive for her is growing on her mind.

Veronica is tired, has a failure, her arms collapse. Irene took advantage and bringing the leg on the chest of her opponent and reverses the position. With her last strength sits on the rival's boobs.
Veronica is exhausted, unable to react to her opponent who start to hit her face with a storm of fists!!!
The show is heartbreaking, Irene is devastating with punches a defenseless Veronica that fails to respond to her opponent's fury. We decide to intervene and we remove Irene from a motionless Veronica.
Veronica is on the ground, fainted and with her nose dripping blood. We lift her and carry in the bathroom, she need a fast recover!! We are shocked and we feel guilty about what happened.
Irene is rejoicing victorious. She realized that had won the battle, she is stronger than Veronica, the rest does not matter!

It was a fierce battle, a very tough fight and no holds barred. Have fought two women who have staked everything themselves. They ended the battle bare and bleeding but only one won! The stronger and more determined! The one who more than anyone else wanted to overwhelm her opponent.
Irene is the Winner, Veronica the Loser!! The Rest doesn't really matter.

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
Re: Fight at the swimming pool! SECOND PART
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 07:08:43 PM »
Good story, actually thought the eventual loser was going to win, nice surprise

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Re: Fight at the swimming pool! SECOND PART
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 02:22:10 PM »
Good story, actually thought the eventual loser was going to win, nice surprise
Thanks!! I tried to give a story a suspence..And I tride to give these two femme a sexy and strong aspect!