News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bound to Brawl - by J. Coleman

• 1 Replies

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Bound to Brawl - by J. Coleman
« on: February 04, 2013, 09:21:30 AM »
Bound to Brawl
Short Story by J. Coleman

After several solid weeks of working with no days off, Ray finally got a free day from the U.S. Embassy in Beirut Lebanon where he worked gathering intelligence for the CIA and other government agencies on terrorist activities. He and his daughter, Elizabeth, were enjoying a day at a large open air market place on the outskirts of the city; eating the local cuisine, mingling with the people, and doing some much needed shopping.
     It was late morning and the sun was rising high on the horizon as Ray and Elizabeth began to walk back to their car to drive across town to another market. As they neared their car, a man approached them.
     "Please," the man said, motioning toward the nearby alley. "You will come with me now."
     "Where? Why?" Ray asked, concerned.
     "Please, you will come with me now," the man reiterated in broken English as he opened his jacket enough to show the grip and clip of an Uzi automatic weapon.
     "What's going on?!" Elizabeth asked fearfully.
     "Just do what they say and everything will be fine," Ray said firmly, scanning the area for other people who may be witnesses to what was happening.
     They walked toward the alley and around the corner where they were met by three more armed men who quickly spirited Ray and Elizabeth into a panel van. Two of the armed men got in back with the kidnapped pair while the other two got in the front, one driving, and the other in the passenger seat.
     As the van sped around tight corners and down narrow streets, Ray tried to watch where they were going so he could maintain his bearings but seeing this, one of the kidnappers spoke to the other in Lebanese and the second man pulled out a scarf and blindfolded Ray for the remainder of the journey.
     "I demand to be taken to the U.S. embassy," he said boldly. "I have diplomatic immunity!"
     "You have nothing!" the one guard said, backhanding Ray across the face. "Shut up or die!"
     As they continued to drive, Ray could feel the turns of the van and tried to keep calculating their relative position based on the number of left turns, right turns, and the approximate time on straight-aways and where they'd started from. It became apparent that the van was traveling in circles, in figure eights, and backtracking to disguise its true path and destination.
     When the van finally stopped, Ray and Elizabeth were led into a small house and placed on straight back wooden chairs. With their hands and feet bound and gags placed in their mouths, Ray's blindfold was finally removed. He could see the look of terror on Elizabeth's face as he made sure she was okay before visually scanning the small sparsely furnished room they were in.
     He could faintly make out voices in an adjacent room but couldn't understand what they were saying. He heard laughter, more talk, and then he heard the van doors open and close. The van left and he wasn't sure how many men were still there and how many had departed.
     Soon a different man walked into the room. He was well dressed and well groomed and didn't resemble the armed thugs at all. A teenage girl was with him as he approached Ray and removed the gag.
     "I am Abdul," the man said. "And you are guests of Hamas!"
     "Hamas?!" Ray asked, very familiar with terrorist organization. "Why have we been abducted?"
     "Political gamesmanship my American friend," Abdul said in very well spoken English. "It's all just a chess game. You move a piece; we move a piece, both just setting up our next move while endeavoring to disguise it with a ploy."
     "We're unimportant," Ray said. "The embassy will put no value on us."
     "Yes I know," Abdul agreed quickly. "And the two of you aren't the target, you're the ploy."
     "We are taking custody of another individual later," Abdul said. "The REAL target. And while they're all busy searching for you, we'll grab our intended victim and spirit him back to Syria before anyone realizes they've been duped."
     "You'll never get away with it," Ray said.
     "Oh but I think we will," Abdul said with a smile. "And since we have to spend some time together, I think we'll need some entertainment." Abdul then looked over at Elizabeth who froze in horror as he smiled at her and knelt in front of her.
     "Keep you hands off her!" Ray ordered as Abdul gently rubbed the top of Elizabeth's left thigh.
     "I've never been a fan of women wearing jeans," Abdul said and then bellowed, "SHARANNA!!"
     The teenage girl quickly came to his side with eyes downcast. "Yes father?"
     "Take our young guest and dress her in something more appropriate," he said, handing her a 9mm automatic handgun. "If she fails to obey completely and instantly, kill her on the spot. Once she's ready, then you put on your outfit."
     "Yes father," the girl said, taking the gun as Abdul untied Elizabeth and removed her gag.
     Elizabeth looked at Ray who just nodded and smiled. "Do what she says and you'll be fine."
     "Very good advice!" Abdul added and then motioned for Sharanna to follow her instructions. After the girls left the room, Abdul turned his attention back to Ray. "Do you like girls in blue jeans?" he asked very casually.
     "I don't really think . . . " Ray began but was cut off in mid sentence.
     "Females should wear dresses or skirts at all times," Abdul said. "This should be the law."
     "Where did you learn to speak English?" Ray asked.
     "University of Miami," Abdul said proudly. "Masters degree in engineering, thank you. Now Miami women... they know how to dress!"
     "How long do you plan to hold us here?" Ray asked.
     "That's a very good question," Abdul said, tapping his chin. "Actually, I could let you go right now if I chose to. Or, I could hold you indefinitely. It's my decision entirely."
     "Then let us go," Ray said, knowing it wouldn't be that easy.
     "I like girls very much," Abdul said, standing up and ignoring Ray's request. "I like the way they look, I like the way they smell, and I especially like the way they fight. Have you ever seen two sexy young girls fight?"
     "I just want out of here," Ray said, not wanting to acknowledge that he had a similar fetish about female fighting.
     "I don't mean fist fighting," Abdul added, obviously planning on staying with his topic of choice. "I mean real sleazy, sexy, dirty cat fighting where they rip off each other's clothes and do horrible things to each other. You don't find that arousing?"
     "What I find arousing is my business," Ray said coldly.
     "Then we should experiment," Abdul said as if he'd just made a snap decision when in fact, the decision to have Elizabeth and Sharanna fight had been made a long time ago and was all part of why Ray was chosen as the decoy hostage instead of someone else.
     "Experiment with what?" Ray asked.
     "I think you need to excitement of a cat fight!" Abdul said. "You need to see first hand that what I'm telling you is true."
     "You aren't using MY daughter for your experiment!" Ray said firmly.
     "Oh but I am and there's nothing you can do about it my friend," Abdul said. "But I'm a fair man so here's what I'll do . . . If your daughter wins, you go free immediately. But if Sharanna wins, you stay here as my guest and I'll enjoy your daughter's obvious sexual delights at my leisure. And if she's as good as I think she would be in bed, perhaps I'll let my guards have her periodically as well as an incentive program."
     "You're crazy!" Ray spat.
     "That may very well be," Abdul shrugged. "But I have the guns, you're bound and helpless, and I'm in charge. Your choice is simple, encourage your daughter to fight for your freedom or allow her to become our blow up sex doll until we tire of her or kill her."
     "That's no kind of choice," Ray said.
     "That's the only choice you have my friend," Abdul smiled as the two girls walked back into the room.
     Elizabeth and Sharanna were both in classic school girl uniforms, Elizabeth's in blue and Sharanna's in brown. Each had the colored mini skirt, the thin white blouse, ankle socks and flat tie up shoes. Ray could see the white low cut bras beneath the tops as he watched them approach.
     "Amazing what you buy on the internet these days, isn't it?" Abdul laughed as he put his arm around Sharanna's shoulder and motioned for Elizabeth to sit back down in her chair.
"My Sharanna here has been training for a long time to follow our cause and bring the holy war to the U.S. and the next phase of her training is to test her newly acquired cat fighting skills on a formidable opponent. She's been taught some rather unique and very interesting fighting techniques by two French women who specialize in rather avant garde forms of female combat."
     Ray now noticed the similarities in the two girls. Each was approximately the same height and weight, each had the same oversized bust, and each had about the same length hair. This was just a test to see how Sharanna's "special" cat fighting skills would work against an American girl so they'd whether or not to train all their female operatives in this manner.
     "Just what kind of techniques are you referring to?" Ray asked.
     "Let's go outside and see!" Abdul said. "Mustafa!" he bellowed and instantly two of the original four guards burst into the room with Uzis as the ready. "I'd like our guest moved outside."
     The two guards picked up Ray's chair with him in it and moved him out to a small courtyard behind the building. The area was about 30 feet square and surrounded by three very high stone walls with the house enclosing it on the fourth side. The ground was a fine silky combination of sand and dirt with sparse grass trying to grow in the harsh climate.
     It was now mid afternoon and the sun beat down relentlessly as Ray was positioned in one of the corners of the courtyard, still tightly bound to the chair. Abdul said something to the guards who looked at Elizabeth, laughed, and then left. Ray heard a car start and assumed at that point that he and Abdul were now alone with the two girls.
     Abdul then told Ray to explain to Elizabeth what he wanted her to do and he then went to speak to Sharanna, leaving Ray alone with his daughter. Ray explained their dire circumstances and told Elizabeth she'd have to win the fight to gain their freedom. She acknowledged and said she'd kick the bitch's ass all over the courtyard.
     Abdul then came back to Ray and motioned for Elizabeth to go meet Sharanna in the center of the area. The sexy young blonde gave the Arab a nasty glare and pushed past him to meet her opponent.
     "Wait for my signal to begin," Abdul ordered and then put the gag back in Ray's mouth. "I can't have you shouting instructions or encouragement. This must be a fair fight. I think you'll find Sharanna's techniques most impressive and most arousing!"
     "I'm going to scratch your fucking eyes out you bitch!" Elizabeth hissed, already cocking her hands arrogantly on her hips.
     "If that's how you fight, then you'll lose," Sharanna said with a smile that confused Elizabeth.
     "What?" Elizabeth asked. "You fist fight like a man?"
     "Hardly," Sharanna laughed.
     "What then?" Elizabeth continued.
     "Just shut up, slut, you'll find out!" Sharanna spat.
     "Okay girls, get ready!" Abdul ordered and then turned to Ray. "You asked about Sharanna's special techniques? I can tell you now . . . she's been trained to attack the pleasure palace because American girls can't take it and are horrified by it."
     As the two girls squared off, Abdul finally said, "GO!" and instantly Sharanna rushed at Elizabeth, grabbing two handfuls of her long blonde hair and started jerking her head from side to side.
     Elizabeth quickly joined the fight and did the same but as soon as both her hands were in Sharanna's long dark hair, Sharanna pulled a hand free and ran it up under Elizabeth's very short little school girl skirt, grabbing a handful of white satin bikini panties.
     "You fucking dike!" Elizabeth yelled, releasing Sharanna's hair and pulling back.
     Sharanna glanced over at Abdul who nodded, smiled, and said something to her in Lebanese that Ray figured probably meant, "See, this is what we told you would happen. American girls are scared and timid and won't fight dirty."
     Sharanna then moved toward the blonde and Elizabeth lashed out with a hard slap that snapped Sharanna's head to the side but she kept coming, oblivious to the stinging pain of the hard slap. Elizabeth slapped her again but she still kept moving forward as Elizabeth continued to back peddle and was now almost against the massive stone wall that enclosed the courtyard.
     Sharanna then glanced down toward Elizabeth's skirt and then rushed forward. Elizabeth dropped her guard low, expecting the Arab girl to go for her crotch again but this time Sharanna went straight for the blonde's tits, grabbing one in each hand and forcing her back against the wall.
     Sharanna twisted to the left, then to the right as Elizabeth squealed in pain from the harsh tittie twisting. Grabbing the thin material of the blonde's blouse, Sharanna then yanked in opposite directions, popping all the front buttons of the blouse and ripping it wide open.
     Elizabeth dug one hand into Sharanna's hair and the other into her face, scratching and clawing at her opponent who then went right back to Elizabeth's cxnt and began pulling her sexy little panties and the pubic hair beneath.
     Elizabeth pushed off the wall and they spun around and began grappling back toward the center of the courtyard, each with one hand in the other's long hair. Elizabeth now started tearing at Sharanna's blouse while Sharanna kept mauling Elizabeth's pussy and panties.
     The blonde finally tore open her enemy's blouse and dug her claws into Sharanna's big D cup tits causing the brunette to break off the cxnt attack and pull the blonde's hand from her heavy breast.
     Their hands and fingers interlocked and with one hand still in each other's hair, they began struggling around the courtyard, screaming and squealing and cursing at each other, throwing catty insults and graphic threats with Sharanna telling Elizabeth how she was going to destroy her pussy.
     Hair now flew wildly about and skirts twirled and raised as they battled around in circles, pushing and pulling and viciously tearing at one another's hair. Abdul was totally caught up in the thrill of the fight as he watched the two girls intently in their epic struggle. Ray, while watching the fight closely, was also working on the ropes that bound his hands to the chair in the hopes of escaping, overpowering Abdul, and then spiriting Elizabeth away to safety.
     As fingernails now dug in to the backs of each girl's hand, they broke the mutual hand lock and Sharanna suddenly pulled backwards, yanking Elizabeth off balance. She pulled harder now, grabbing a second handful of blonde hair and then dragged Elizabeth to the ground, pinning her on her back and falling atop her in a straddle pin.
     With Elizabeth's blouse still laying wide open, Sharanna went for her skimpy satin bra, tearing it off in several hard strokes and then twirling it triumphantly over her head before tossing it aside into the dirt.
     Outraged, Elizabeth tore into Sharanna's top like a wildcat and with the Arab girl on top, her heavy tits hung and dangled dangerously close to the fiery little blonde. Within seconds, both buxom young fighters were stripped to the waist and fighting with their massive D cup tits fully exposed to the outward delight of Abdul and the secret delight of Ray who couldn't take his eyes of Sharanna's massive brown breasts with their dark brown, almost black areola and stiff jutting nipples.
     Sharanna's heavy tits swung back and forth wildly now as they struggled and Elizabeth didn't hesitate to begin mauling those readily available targets, digging her talons into Sharanna's soft, delicate tit flesh and bringing a horrible scream from the girl's lips.
     Sharanna pulled back and when she did, Elizabeth bucked and rolled her off, crawling on top of her opponent. Their long bare legs snaked together and in a full body breast to breast smother, they began rolling around in the dirt, tearing at each other's bare flesh and pulling hair.
     Abdul began yelling at Sharanna who had lost focus on her specialized tactics and was now just pulling hair and writhing around in the dirt like any common cat fighter would. Hearing his coaching, Sharanna refocused and broke the leg lock.
     The brunette went right for the American girl's crotch, diving at it and pulling up her skirt as she rolled the blonde onto her back. Elizabeth's legs kicked and flailed wildly as the Arab began scratching and clawing and grabbing her panty clad cxnt.
     Elizabeth rolled onto her side and sunk her teeth into the back of Sharanna's left calf, biting her hard and leaving a full dental impression as the brunette wriggled away and just out of reach of Elizabeth's teeth. This allowed Elizabeth to raise up enough to see Ray who was wildly nodding his head up and down as if telling her to fight fire with fire and go for the bitch's cxnt.
     Elizabeth bunched up her fist and slammed it hard into Sharanna's cxnt causing the brunette to tense up and crumple to the ground in pain. Elizabeth dove at her but the Arab recovered just enough to roll out of the way and let Elizabeth dive face and tit first into the dirt. Elizabeth's fist slammed against the ground in anger and she struggled to her knees but Sharanna tackled her before she could get up, pinning her now face first into the ground.
     Sharanna now attacked her cxnt from behind, using her own knees to spread Elizabeth's legs wide apart. Elizabeth's skirt was now rolled up around her waist and her low cut white satin bikini panties were fully exposed as Sharanna thrust her hand into her crotch and began groping with her fingers to try to get inside the blonde's panties.
     Elizabeth fought back wildly when she felt the prying fingers near her cxnt, rolling over and throwing the brunette face first into the dirt this time. Sharanna, who was a little bit faster than Elizabeth, quickly got to her knees just as Elizabeth lunged at her and they crashed together, tit to tit on their knees and once again began pulling hair.
     For several minutes, the fight went back and forth between hair pulling, tit fighting, and cxnt fighting with Elizabeth now grabbing and clawing at Sharanna's cxnt whenever Sharanna was grabbing hers. Abdul was quite surprised and quite aroused by the fact that the American would resort to such dirty fighting and he was thoroughly enjoying the site of the sexy American blonde writhing and groveling in the dirt in her little white panties.
     Finally the two girls fell to the side and hit the ground, each with one hand in embedded in her opponent's hair and the other shoved deep into her rival's crotch. They wriggled, squirmed, pumped, and bucked as they mauled each other's sexy little panties and cxnts. They clawed at each other's labia and clitoris, right through the flimsy satin panties that afforded no protection whatsoever. Their bare shapely thighs flexed taut as their muscles rippled while trying to keep from being pinned on their backs.
     Sweat was now glistening on their bare skin as their big tits bounced and jiggled, slapping together as they wrestled around in their vicious, sadistic cxnt fight. Tears now streamed down both girls' faces as the battle raged on with no end in sight.
     Then their legs again snaked together but this time their hands were still embedded in one another's crotches as they began to roll back and forth. Sand and dirt began to cling to their sweaty flesh now as they rolled and each girl's hair was a matted, tangled, rat's nest from being pulled for so long.
     Sharanna was actually the first to pull her hand from Elizabeth's cxnt and the blonde saw this as a moral victory by making her opponent quit the mutual cxnt fight first. As the brunette now went for both of Elizabeth's big tits, Elizabeth pulled her hand free and grabbed one of Sharanna's legs, breaking the mutual leg entanglement and then rolling her onto her back.
     Elizabeth mounted Sharanna in a full tit to tit body press but the wiry little brunette quickly rolled her off to the side and both girls struggled to their knees, slapping wildly and grabbing and twisting each other's big bare tits.
     They threw everything they had at each other now; slapping, pinching, grabbing, clawing, gouging and groping at anything they could get their hands on. They were both now suffering greatly from the heat and the sweat and the pain of the cxnt fight but neither would quit. While Sharanna had an advantage by being more used to the desert heat, Elizabeth made up that advantage by her passionate will to escape her captors and thus fight harder irregardless of the heat or the pain.
     Ray was still working furiously against the ropes and was now almost free. He knew the fight wasn't going to last much longer so he redoubled his efforts because once the fight was over, Abdul would turn his attention away from the girls and back to him, preventing his escape. This was his one and only chance.
     The girls now had been fighting for over 10 minutes and they were both totally exhausted and lathered with sweat as they continued to fight with all they had left in their tired bodies.
     Sharanna finally landed a well timed slap that knocked Elizabeth down. The blonde tried to get back up but was too tired and Sharanna paused for several seconds to catch her breath before falling on top of the blonde.
     Again they both joined the sleazy leg entwined wrestling; rolling back and forth while grabbing, twisting and pulling on each other's bare tits in a wild tit fight. Back and forth it went with each girl gaining and then losing the upper hand. Whoever was on top was taking the most punishment because of the way her tits dangled beneath presenting easy targets while the girl on the bottom would have her tits flatten out slightly from being on her back.
     It was maul or be mauled as the two sexy little wildcats savagely tore into each other with their long, sharp claws. Mixing in the occasional slap to the face and some periodic hair pulling and pussy grabbing, the fight continued on even in their depleted condition.
     Finally breaking apart, they each got to their knees and separated to catch their breath. Their big tits heaved up and down heavily with each labored breath as they glared ominously at one another. Sharanna had not expected the American girl to put up this kind of fight against her. Her training had errantly taught her to expect the American girl to give up in tears as soon as the cxnt fighting started, but now she knew better.
     Elizabeth was at the point of not caring anymore about what she needed to do to win, she just wanted to win. And then, remembering that Sharanna was the first to break the mutual cxnt fight, decided that's what she would have to ultimately do to win their freedom.
     "Had . . . enough . . . American . . . slut?!" Sharanna stammered out between breaths.
     "I'm just . . . getting . . . warmed . . . up!" Elizabeth sputtered back, also having great difficulty speaking in her breathless state.
     As Sharanna then lifted up to attack, Elizabeth took the initiative and dove at the surprised brunette, tackling her onto her back. But this time, instead of mounting her, Elizabeth spun around and threw a leg up over Sharanna, getting her in a full sixty-nine position.
     The pussy fight that then erupted was nothing less than incredible. Both girls now used their hands, fingers, fingernails, and even their teeth and mouths to brutally attack each other's tender inner thighs and their panty clad cxnts. Each had her powerful thighs clamped down around the other's head as they now rolled back and forth, completely sixty-nine.
     Sharanna now dug her claws into the soft bare flesh between the top of Elizabeth's low cut bikini panties and her skirt that was still rolled up tightly in a ball around her waist. Elizabeth yelped and squealed as her own claws raked up and down Sharanna's soft, tender thighs while she sunk her teeth right into the front of the brunette's little panties.
     The rolled back and forth with Sharanna on top, then Elizabeth on top but never releasing the reverse head scissors they were mutually engaged in. Elizabeth now managed to snaked several fingers up under the thin elastic leg band of Sharanna's panties and thrust her fingers deep inside her kidnapper's cxnt.
     Sharanna immediately tensed, bucked, and began wildly thrashing around trying to break away but Elizabeth's powerful thighs squeezed hard to hold her head and on top now, used her full body weight to hold the Arab girl pinned flat on her back and at her mercy.
     Sharanna finally bucked hard enough to roll Elizabeth to the side and they continued fighting side by side now, still bound by the reverse head scissors that Elizabeth refused to break. Sharanna viciously clawed at the blonde's thighs in desperation now as Elizabeth finger fucked her sadistically to cause pain, not pleasure. She'd ram her fingers deep inside, crook then slightly, and then rip them back out bringing a horrible scream from Sharanna's lips with each repetition.
     Ray finally broke free and scouring the area, found a hefty rock that was almost within reach. Abdul was totally mesmerized by the slutty sixty-nine cxnt fight going on and was totally oblivious to Ray who was slightly behind him and to the side. Ray slowly reached down and one by one, untied his ankles and was then completely free.
     By this point, Sharanna was wailing and begging Elizabeth to stop the brutal punishment but the blonde showed no mercy and was relentlessly fucking her victim. Knowing his daughter beaten, Abdul got up and rushed to where the girls were fighting, paying no attention to Ray.
     Ray lunged from his chair, grabbed the rock, and charged toward Abdul who was already pulling Elizabeth off Sharanna. With both hands, Ray thrust the rock down on the back of the Arab's head and he collapsed unconscious like a bag of dirt.
     Elizabeth got up and fell into Ray's arms as Sharanna rolled over. Seeing the massive bulge in her father's pants, she was furious. "You got . . . turned . . . on . . . while I . . . was fighting . . . for . . . my life?!?!"
     Grabbing the 9mm from Abdul's belt, Ray shoved it in his own belt and led Elizabeth back to the house. "You did real good, honey, real good!"

The end

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Re: Bound to Brawl - by J. Coleman
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:50:18 AM »
Is JColeman the same person as GMenn?

No, he isn't. J. Coleman is one of most talented author of catfight stories I know. Unluckily he died.

I'm publishing his stories as a training example for other unexpressed talents.
I hope some of our best writers will follow in his footsteps.