News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Angie39 vs ButterflyDD [Story Request from Ronnie123]

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Angie39 vs ButterflyDD [Story Request from Ronnie123]
« on: February 27, 2013, 02:32:24 AM »

Dear Ronnie,

Thanks for requesting a story from Johnny and I. You are a very lucky guy to have such a hot, sexy girlfreind who is into fighting. Johnny is a big fan of Angie's. Johnny and I have discussed what you sent in your email to him quite often. We both agree that the polls are not reliable for various reasons, and that an individuals opinion is just that, and there is no way to know if it is acurate.

Johnny and I loved the first half of your story and we decided to use many parts of your story mixed in with our writing. We are both big fans of Butterfly and hope that she enjoys the story as well as you and Angie. Sorry Angie, but you can't always win.

Mistress Vicky
Johnny

It was late Saturday night I couldn’t be happier as I sat at the bar anxiously awaiting Angie to return from the restroom so we could leave the club and get home. Don’t get me wrong, I love a wild night out as much as anyone, but personally I find the ‘after’ party to be much more exciting… if you catch my drift. 

Finally, Angie emerges from the restroom and grins at me from across the room as she starts to hurry across the bar. Clearly she couldn’t wait to leave either, and I could tell this was going to be a fun night…

She’s not even halfway across the bar when she collides with another couple headed to the dance floor. The impact caused the girl to spill her drink all over herself as both her and Angie fell to the floor. Recognizing the potential disaster I quickly head over and immediately offer to buy the girls drink and pay to have her dress cleaned. Don’t get the impression that I’m an extremely wealthy man, I’m not. I simply didn’t want anything to ruin this perfect night. Everything was going so well and I didn’t want it to be ruined by some type of confrontation.

Angie got up first and apologized profusely, clearly recognizing that it was here fault. I expected the other girl to get up, accept the apology, take the cash, and be on her way. However, obviously she had something else in mind.

“Watch where you’re going next time you small titted whore,” said the women angrily as she rose from the ground.

Upon hearing this I knew there was going to be trouble…

“What did you say, bitch?,” exclaimed Angie.

“You heard me tiny tits. Get the fuck out of my way before I lose my patience with you!” shouted Butterfly.

By this point a crowd had gathered which was made up of some Angie’s girlfriends we were at the club with, a few of Butterfly’s friends, and some random onlookers.

Angie was trying to remain calm, but I could tell she was furious and wanted a piece of this girl. However, she didn’t want to fight at the club in fear of it getting broken up and getting arrested. We both didn’t want the night to end with us being separated by iron bars. So instead, Angie devised a plan. She proposed that her and Butterfly should fight in an abandoned parking lot not far away.

Butterfly loved the idea of being able to “beat Angie bloody” with no one around to interfere. With that both parties and our friends left the club and headed for the lot.

“I could tell you were really looking forward to tonight, hun. Don’t worry though, we’ll get home eventually… after I destroy this worthless slut… won’t that be worth the wait?” said Angie teasingly.

I grinned, “Oh course, babe. You know nothing would turn me on more than to see you teach that little bitch a lesson”.

Angie spent the rest of the card ride telling me how she was going to destroy and humiliate Butterfly and I couldn’t get enough. Finally, both parties arrived at the lot and it was time for business.

I sized Butterfly up one last time. She looked strong no doubt She was similar in size and weight to Angie and her chest was noticeably larger in her tight, white tank top.  She had a certain fire in her eyes, I could tell she’s fought before. Perhaps, even won a bunch of fights, but still I was certain she’s never faced anyone like Angie before.

To me, watching Angie fight was something else entirely. The viciousness, the brutality, the determination to push on and win at all costs… To put it bluntly, if you fought Angie, win or lose, you’d know you had been in a fight the next day, and Angie didn’t lose often, I could attest to that first hand.

In my mind Butterfly just didn’t have it in her to fight like Angie did, and despite her tough appearance I expected her to fold in a matter of minutes. Angie seemed to think the same thing judging from the car ide over. Even Butterfly’s friends seemed nervous. The only people who didn’t seem to think that were Butterfly and her boyfriend.

Once we got everyone together we circled around to make a makeshift ring. The rules were simple, no one interferes and the winner decides when the fight is over.

Since we didn’t waste much time with the rules the fight started quickly.

Butterfly came out of the gate in what seemed like a frenzy. She immediately closed the distance and started swinging away at Angie, First she balls her right fist up hard and tight and she sends it plowing, full force “bang,” right into Angie’s nose, swinging her head back from the full force of the hard punch, but before she can fall backwards or do anything, Butterfly bashes her fist, “bang,” right into Angie’s nose again. Blood starts rolling from Angie’s nose, and she can taste it as her head snaps back, & Angie cries out in a shocked voice, “I’m bleeding.” as she stumbles backwards a few steps on her high heels. Angie puts her hand to her nose and seeing blood she screams, “Look at what you did to me, I’m bleeding.” Angie seemed to caught off guard as she’s used to being the aggressor. Instinctively.
Butterfly goes right after Angie. She grabs her blouse with both of her hands and she holds Angie up right in front of herself, laughing and screaming right in Angie’s shocked face. “Look at you stupid bitch. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought that you’re tough and that you can beat me up, and look at you, you can’t even fuckin fight. Shock starts to turn to anger,  but suddenly Butterfly shoves Angie back hard. Angie’s blouse rips right off of her chest in Butterfly’s hands as Angie stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over again. He crowd is really cheering. Angie is just standing there in the parking lot in front of all of these people. Blood is rolling from her nose. Butterfly throws Angie’s blouse to Angie’s boyfriend and she starts laughing as she screams, “I’m going to show everyone you little small pathetic tits you whore. You think you’re so fuckin tough. I’m going to knock the shit out of you, and then I’m going to sit on your face and make you lick my cxnt, right in front of everyone,” but shock turns to anger. Angie’s face is already bright red from the humiliation, and now it’s even brighter red & Angie loses her temper.
Butterfly laughs as she screams “I’m going to strip you naked you fuckin big mouth,” as she lunges toward Angie grabbing for her bra, but as Butterfly moves in closer to grab at Angie, Angie leans down and she wraps her arms around Butterfly’s knees and Butterfly screams “AAHH,” as she goes flying over Angie’s shoulder and she falls over onto the cement. Angie is really pissed off and she leaps up onto her feet and she grabs Butterfly’s hair. She starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair, & Buttefly is screaming, “AAHH, AHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as Angie drags Butterfly right up onto her feet.
By this point it was clear Butterfly at least knew how to punch, but I’ve seen Angie take much more punishment and keep going. Still though, this was no prissy, big titted blonde that only knew how to pull hair and slap. Angie lets go of Butterfly’s hair with her right hand and she plows her fist “bam,” right into Butterfly’s tight muscular stomach. The punch makes Butterfly gasp, but Angie is shocked, her punch seemed to cause no damage.” Instinctively Angie pounds her fist “boom,” into Butterfly’s stomach again. The punch seems to have no effect, but then Butterfly sends her right fist plowing “bang,” uppercut into Angie’s jaw. You can hear Angie’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, & Angie is stood straight up on her feet. Then she stumbles backwards on her high heels until her head comes down, & when it does, you can see Angie’s eyes starting to swim around in her head as she stumbled unsteadily on her rubbery legs.
I was surprised to see Butterfly’s last blow had left Angie a little wobbly, but she shook it off quickly as she charged at Butterfly while throwing a huge right cross. She plows her fist “bang,” right into Butterfly’s left eye. Butterfly’s head snaps back, and Butterfly’s eye is pink and red and starting to get all puffy as she stumbles backwards on her high heels. Angie pulls her right fist all the way back and she goes right after Butterfly again. She smashes her fist “bang,” right into Butterfly’s mouth, & Butterfly’s lips split open and blood starts rolling from her mouth.
I’m getting really excited. I’m balling up my right fist and jumping up and down calling out, “come on Angie, punch her out. Hit her.” I start jumping up and down cheering as Angie lunges forward and she leaps right onto Butterfly, wrapping her legs around Butterfly’s waist, she grabs her hair with both of her hands and she starts wrenching Butterfly’s head back and forth. Butterfly screams “AAHHHH,” as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of her and the two woman fall over onto the concrete floor with Angie on top of Butterfly. Butterfly groans “AAHH,” as Angie knocks some of the air out of her, & Butterfly’s head bangs against the concrete. Angie wasted no time and she  immediately sits up on Butterfly’s stomach and now Angie really wants to bash Butterfly’s face in,  and she started unloading hard heavy shots to Butterfly’s face. First she punches her eyes, right fist “bam,” left eye, left fist, “boom,” right eye, boom, boom, boom, boom,” back and forth and back and forth, over and over again until Butterfly’s eyes swell up & start to turn black and blue.
Now it is Angie taunting Butterfly. “What’s the matter bitch, you can give a beating, but you can’t take one???” asked Angie as she continued to pummel Butterfly face. The crowd was even more fired up than ever at the turn of events, but suddenly as Angie leans forward to punch Butterly’s in her face again, Butterfly sends her right fist plowing full force “bang,” uppercut into Angies Jaw. You can hear Angie’s teeth bang together and chatter in her head as her head swings up and back. Butterfly half sits up and as Angie’s head is coming back forward, Butterfly half sits up and she slugs Angie “bang,” right in her nose. Blood is still rolling from Angie’s nose as her head snaps back & Angie falls right off of Butterfly’s onto the cement. The two woman are tired and injured and breathing hard as they lay on the floor. Then slowly the two woman start to get up onto their feet to fist fight again. Angie is up first and she charged at Butterfly while throwing a huge right cross again.
I waited intently for an audible gasp from Butterfly, but I heard no such sound. Instead, it was Angie that let out blood curdling groan as Butterfly ducked under Angie’s right cross and slammed her with a devastating right fist to the stomach. “OOO,” she knocks the air out of Angie and Angie doubled over in pain, clutching her stomach and Butterfly capitalized on the opportunity by slamming a brutal uppercut up into Angie’s jaw. You can can hear Angie’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head again, & the force of the blow stood her up before she fell over backwards, slamming her head on the concrete ground as she hit the ground.

I stood there in complete shock. At first I thought Angie was out cold, but then I heard her moan as she wriggled around on her back. I’d never seen anyone do this to Angie before. She’s lost a few fights, everyone has, but I’ve never seen her be so thoroughly beaten like this…

She can’t be done, she just can’t. She’s not  gonna go out like this I thought to myself, but as I stood there in disbelief Butterfly was already back on the attack.

“Angie!! Watch out, she’s gonna try to mount you!!!” I cried out, but it was too late Butterfly was already on her and Angie was completely helpless in her semi-conscious state.

Butterfly worked quickly to pin Angie’s arms under her knees as she sat on top of Angie chest. “Not so tough now, are you slut?” asked Butterfly mockingly as she began to tee off on Angie beautiful face. She balls up both of her fist & first she takes her right fist and “bam,” she punches Angie right in her left eye. Then with her left fist she hits her. She pounds it “bam,” right into Angie’s right eye. Instantly Angie’s eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. Butterfly screams, “now who’s eyes are going to get punched black and blue you slut.”
 It seemed as if everything else had gone silent as Angie’s moans, filled with pain and agony, echoed through the abandoned parking lot. Butterfly wasted no time slamming her in the face with alternating rights and lefts. She starts pummeling her eyes, “right fist “bam, left eye, left fist “bam,” right eye. “Bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She punches Angie’s eyes until Angie’s eyes swell up and turn black and blue.
I watched, completely horrified as witnessed my beautiful Angie face snap from side to side. One punch, two, three, four…

“Angie, cmon babe, cover your face, protect yourself, don’t let this bitch hit you like that! I screamed. However, I could see my words had fallen on deaf ears. Angie was unresponsive attempts to buck Butterfly off had gotten weaker and weaker. I knew it was over and couldn’t bear to watch her get destroyed any longer so I charged in there to pull Butterfly off of her, but I didn’t even managed to get close before I was blinded by Butterfly’s boyfriend who tackled me to the ground, along with a few members of the wild crowd that didn’t want the action to end.

“Sorry bud, but if you recall the winner gets to decide when this one is over” said Butterfly’s boyfriend as he laughed.

I tried to get up, but there must have been at least four or five people holding me down. Butterfly turned her head to see what all the commotion was about. “Don’t worry hun, I’m almost through with her” laughed Butterfly as she continued to swing at Angie’s face that was now completely battered, bloodied, and bruised. Angie wants to stop, her eye fill with tears & she starts crying out, “Alright, enough you win, stop enough,” but Angie isn’t prepared for how vicious and crazy Butterfly really is.
Butterfly gets up off of Angie screaming, “How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when you had enough bitch, and I’m far from finished with you yet.” She reaches down grabbing Angie’s hair with both of her hands & she pulls Angie up, & you can hear Angie scream “AAAHHH, MY HAIR LET GO,”  as Butterfly stands her straight up on her wobbly, rubbery legs. Butterfly lets go of Angie’s hair and Angies knees almost buckle under her as she has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance as she just starts to stumble, & then to sway, & then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. My Angie has this goofy little grin right across her face she’s knocked so silly.
I was in total shock as I watch my normally very tough, dominant sexy lover having all the fight punched right out of her, and that  Angie can’t do anything to stop Butterfly from beating her up. Butterfly grabs Angie’s bra & she rips it right off of her chest and Angie’s sexy breasts just come flopping out of her bra as she stumbles backwards against the cement wall of the parking garage. Angie is just standing there  with her tits exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is screaming. Butterfly is laughing as she walks toward Angie screaming, “I beat you up bitch, and now I’m going to beat up those pathetic little tits of yours.” Butterfly raises her fists up like a man and she starts to pummel Angie’s breasts, right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast “bam, bam, bam, bam,” she’s using Angie’s breasts as punching bags.
I can see tears start to roll from Angie’s eyes as desperately she’s holding her hands feebly out in front of herself and she  starts crying out, “stop, please stop, I’m begging you.” I’m still being held down on the ground and I get angry at myself for as bad as I feel about Angie getting beat up, watching this sexy big titted hottie using my lovers sexy breasts as punching bags has my cock hard as is is squeezed against the ground. Butterfly punches Angie’s breasts until Angie’s breasts are all swollen and black and blue.” Butterfly grabs Angie’s hair with both of her hands & now Butterfly is in complete control of Angie. She screams “Lay down on your back bitch. Now I’m really going to give the crowd a really good show.”
Suddenly, she stepped over Angie and she started to lower herself down onto Angie’s stomach as she began to remove her top as well as her bra, exposing her huge, firm breasts for all of the crowd to see. Butterfly then turned back to Angie, who is just laying there crying like a little girl. The crowd is screaming as Butterfly holds her huge breasts in front of Angie’s face and she’s laughing as she screams, “Now tell everyone to look at my big, sexy beautiful breasts Angie.” Angie is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a word. Butterfly takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Angie’s nose screaming say it bitch.” Blood is gushing from Angie’s nose and its starting to fill up in her mouth. Angie is scared, she’s never been beat up or humiliated like this before.
I can see Angie shaking in fear and I scream, “say it Angie.” Angie cries out, “Everyone, look at Butterfly’s big, sexy beautiful breasts.” The crowd is cheering and cheering. Butterfly is laughing and she screams, “Now beg me to let you kiss my big, sexy beautiful breasts whore.” Angie cries out, “Please enough.” Butterfly laughs and says,   

“Say night night, sweetheart!” Butterfly taunted. I watched in horror as she lowered her huge breasts onto Angie face and began to force them down on her, smothering and humiliating my once proud warrior in an act of complete and utter domination. Angie is choking and gasping for air and she’s kicking and flailing her hands. Butterfly grabs Angie’s hands as she smothers my lover with her huge sexy tits. Angie’s  kicks start getting weaker and weaker and her hands just start flopping around limply in Butterfly’s hands. 
I was in complete shock as I watched by beautiful, sexy lover being smothered unconscious by Butterfly’s huge sexy tits, but Butterfly seemed to be experienced at this and she raises her breasts up off of Angie’s face, just as Angie was about to go out, & Angie suddenly gasped in a large gulp of air. Butterfly screamed “Now beg me to kiss my tits bitch or I’ll stand you up and I’ll really knock the shit out of you.” The crowd has gone totally silent. The only sound you can hear is Angie crying and breathing heavily.
I desperately scream, “say it Angie.” Angie cry’s out, “Please let me kiss your breasts Butterfly.” Butterfly holds her huge right breast right in front of Angie’s face. Angie raises her head up, & Angie’s head is still all wobbly as slowly her lips get closer and closer to Butterfly’s huge breast and she kisses her nipple. The power of dominating this tough bitch and humiliating her like this, combined with the feeling of Angie’s moist, soft lips kissing Butterfly’s nipple instantly made Butterfly’s nipples get all hard and erect, and makes Butterfly let out a moan “AAHH,” of excitement as Butterfly can feel her pussy fill up with juices. The crowd is going crazy as they watch beautiful, sexy Butterfly completely dominating my girl, as she forces Angie to kiss her breasts over and over again.  I was so confused, I wanted to cry at watching my sexy, beautiful lover having all of her dignity drained out of her, but watching Butterfly forcing Angie to kiss her big, sexy hard erect nipples had my cock so hard I thought it would burst. Butterfly was laughing as she stood up over Angie as she lowered her clothes, including her panties screaming, “Look up. Look up at me Angie you stupid,  pathetic flat chested whore.”   
I could see my lover’s horrified face. Tears are streaming down her cheeks, she’s can’t even imagine being this humiliated in her very worst nightmares as she starts crying hysterically, crying out, “No, please not that. Help me, someone please help me,” but everyone is really turned on and no one would move an fuckin inch to help Angie. They all just stood there and watched as Butterfly lowered herself down until her hot, soaking wet pussy is only inches over Angie’s face, & Butterfly starts laughing as she screams, “Kiss my cxnt whore.”
My heart stood still. I knew if Angie was forced to kiss this bitch’s cxnt she would never want to show her face around any of these people again. I was shaking as I watched Angie slowly raises her wobbly head up off of the ground and gently kiss Buterfly’s cxnt. Butterfly moaned in excitement “OOOHHH,” as her nipples grew hard as rocks. Butterfly screamed, “lick me whore, lick my cxnt you pathetic slut.” I was in total shock as I saw Angie lift her head up and I could see her stick her tongue out and shove it right into Butterfly’s pussy. I couldn’t believe my normally straight, dominant lover was slurping away with a passion at Butterfly’s dripping wet, cxnt. I was totally stunned as I could hear the wet, slurping sounds of Angie plunging her tongue deep into Butterfly’s cxnt. Angie is licking Butterfly’s sweat pussy over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master.
Sweat is rolling down Butterfly’s face, and her nipples are rock hard and ready to burst. Butterfly is panting and making these sexy noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and all of a sudden she starts to cum. She’s “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another right on Angie’s face, & my cock was vibrating as I watched my sexy, hot lover eating and sucking every last drop of Butterfly’s juices right out of her exploding pussy.
I was so lucky. No one even noticed as my cock started to explode right there in my pants. I lay still as I watch Butterfly get up off of my sexy lover. Her boyfriend offered to pick me up, but I waived him off and just lay there watching everyone smiling and laughing as they walk out of the parking structure. I got up and walked over, looking down at Angie’s swollen, bloody face all covered in Butterfly’s juices, and somehow Angie had never looked so sexy as she did right then….   

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Angie39 vs ButterflyDD [Story Request from Ronnie123]
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 03:05:22 AM »
LMFAO.  Too funny.  I guess you showed them?  Are you sure you are not Mr. Vicky?  Anyway, great story.  I like some of your other ones too, but his one takes the cake.  8)