News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A fantacy mix-wrestling 60 yrs ago : Su the Woman vs Manohar the Bodybuilder

• 0 Replies

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
Su has seen a Photo of Manohar the famous bodybuilder ....at that time Manohar was 40....now he is 100...seeing the photo Su always thinks ...ohh if I could go back to that era and could wrestle Manohar??? So let us think that Su went back 60yrs past with the help of a time machine..her age remaining the same thats around 39yrs...almost same age of Manohar.....

Reaching that era Su one day entered Manohar's tarditional gym...at that time he was doing his daily exercise routine...Su entred and said..hi may I do exercise with you guys? Manohar snubbed her.this place is not for women like you.....just go and look after your home...and your children? Ohh really??? Su answered....why you're so backward?? Women also can exercise and build good body....and sometimes match your skills too...may even challenge you...prove that women are not always weak....

Manohar looked at Su..and said You really mean it? you want to prove you're  equal to us?...ok which of my students you want to challenge? Su smiled and replied what if I challenge you? I can bet that I will defeat you.....in all out wrestling....Su was in her saree at that time..very thin and transparent..low below the navel....and Manohar was in his brief....as he was working out....

Manohar was very much surprised...and angry too...I dont wreslte women.. though he was feeling a bit excited by loking at Su....Su replied instantly becuase you're scared of losing to a woman, right??? Not at all ok lets go to a separate room..and I'll destroy you...Manohar replied...

Ha ha ha you're scared of wrestling me in front of your students? Manohar feels very awkard..if he refuses..then his students may think that he is scared...becuase everybody there was very surprised to see a woman challenging their master....they were very keen ..and also  felt very excited to see a voluptuous woman wrestling their teacher..few of them also very impressed by the courage of Su....

Manohar was compelled to agree..till he hesitated ..but ..but in which dattire you'll wrestle me? Su's answer was..why..both of us are mature enough ..and all your students are adult why not in our briefs??? Both of us are married...and adult ..so everything should be allowed ..but no kicking punching slapping etc..it will be pure indian kushti...between a man and woman ..and kushti will not stop even if we lose our  tiny clothes..ok? and we can use every part of our body..and grip any part of each other.. agreed?

Manohar getting increasingly surprised by the challenging attitude of Su..The woman is also challengin his manhood also..he grinned ok i'll show you..what a man can do..Su's instant answer was ok you'll feel the woman power and repent for underminig a woman's ability...Ok i accpet your challenge Manohar said....

So the wrestling was arranged on the next day in a lonely farmhouse where nobody can stop them wrestling..and 10 of the manohars students..and 10 frnds of Su were allowed to see the match and cheer...

They decided to wrestle on the big backyard lawn of the farmouse surrounded by high walls...and the wrestlers appeared in their skimpiest dresses to impress each other with their bodies .....

This is the background of the fantacy wrestling between Su and Manohar..can any body tell if this really could have taken place  who would win it...the wrestling will surely turn out to be an all out erotic one...because both of them are not only skilled wrestler but at the same time holds an extraordianry sexual power..and will use it as a weapon to win the match...and both having the same height and weight..its 5-3 and 63 kg
Pls also suggest a good storyline with results while making comments or suggesting stories
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:47:37 AM by mixfighterm »