News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fausty's request-His Girlfreind Katie fights Katie perry

• 10 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Fausty's request-His Girlfreind Katie fights Katie perry
« on: March 30, 2013, 05:43:49 AM »
Katie the brunette is 5'2", 125 pounds and she can really fight and wrestle. Out of the blue sometimes she'll just punch me in the face and it'll knock me over in pain. She's put me in a headscissor before and it hurt like hell. She really knows some good holds and can get pretty crazy and the littlest thing can get her very pissed off. Sam the blonde is about 5'6" and 115 pounds. I don't know about her wrestling or fighting ability but I saw her slap Katie once and it made Katie fall on her ass and her face was bright red and she was rubbing it and crying and then Sam sat on her face untill she passed out. They both have a very big temper and can snap at any moment really it seems.
Katy Perry is 5”8”, 130 lbs. American Pop and Rock Singer, Songwriter and Actress

Katie is a singer, performer and actress and she loves being on stage. As most performers she has been waiting a long time for that one break that will propel her into stardom. Her big chance came when she was chosen for a part in the next Katy Perry movie. While there are parts of the movie that were scripted and every word is choreographed, Katy was playing a famous singer, preparing to go on tour, and the director and producer left all the music and band parts of the movie up to Katy and the band and her group to prepare at their own studio.
Katie was extremely excited about being chosen, and about meeting and performing with Katy Perry. She was very excited because she was going to perform part of one of her own songs in the movie, a song she wrote herself. She was also excited because she was going to have an opportunity to show off her acting ability too. She is going to play an up and coming singer that was opening up for Katy’s band, and she was to get into an argument with Katy and a screaming match was supposed to be turn into short catfight.
The director told Katie to show up at the studio at 8 am with her guitar. Katie wanted to bring her sister Sam, but she decided she better not. She was so excited she was there at 6:30. At a 8:30 a couple of girls show up and Katie walks into the studio with them, introducing herself to them and tell them that she is supposed to have a part in the movie. The girls explained that they were only there to serve food and beverages, but there was no rush because they really didn’t think that anyone else would show up until after lunch. The two girls talked amongst each other while Katie took out her guitar and made sure it was tuned and decided to practice a little. 
Hours went by and at about 1:30 a few people started showing up. A couple of cameramen started setting up the cameras. A couple of lighting guys showed up. Finally at about 2 o’clock Katy and a large crowd show up. Katie is every excited and she walks up to Katy and introduces herself and she starts telling Katy all about the part she is supposed to play. Katy dismisses her as if she was totally unimportant and in a nasty tone told Katie to go sit around until she was ready for her. Katie was already feeling disappointed, but what happened next really upset her. Katy got on her cell phone and called the producer screaming, “Why would you pick that flabby, short chubby girl for my fight scene. I was expecting a pretty, sexy girl who will look like she can give me a good fight.” Katy carried on and one calling out one insult after another, and all of Katy’s stuck up crowd was staring and laughing at Katie. After hours of socializing Katy finally shot a song with the band. Then someone said, “why don’t we start shooting the fight girl, lets do her song first.
Katy yelled out, “fight girl, come over here.” Katie felt so degraded, but this was her big chance and she wasn’t going to risk losing it. Katy told her that she should perform the part of her song that they were going to do in the movie up on the stage, but just as Katie started to walk away Katy yelled out, “Is that the way you are going to be dressed when we shoot this scene.” Katie didn’t get much of a chance to answer when Katy screamed, “wardrobe,” and when the wardrobe girl walked up, Katy said, “see if you can find something that will make this little cow look at least halfway decent.” The whole crowd started laughing. Katie had to bite her lip to prevent her from going off on Katy.
Katie returned from wardrobe wearing the same green and white print low cut mini dress and black sweater she is wearing in the picture. Katy sitting among her friends looked at Katie’s outfit yelling out, “take that sweater off, it’s not bad enough you have no shape of curves, you look ridiculous with that sweater on.” Katie is once again totally humiliated in front of the large crowd staring at her and laughing and smiling and talking. Katie got up on the stage and started performing her song. She didn’t get too far when Katy screamed “cut, cut.” Katy screamed, “Is that the song you are going to do in the movie?” Katie said, “yes.” Katy was on her cell phone calling the producer screaming, “It’s not bad enough that you sent me this plain, flabby little troll, but did you hear that song she plans on playing.” She went on and on and she was really getting Katie very angry.
Katy had Katie perform her song over and over again while everyone was socializing and eating dinner. Then after dinner Katy announces, “you might as well put it to tape, it ain’t going to get any better.” When they finished taping the song Katy laughingly said to the crowd, well, we might as well tape the little fight scene. I guess it will look very authentic if she says something nasty to me and I deck her with one punch. The cameraman said, “I thought it was supposed to be a catfight.” Katy laughed and said, “come on, who is going to believe a little 5’ tall chubbette would be able to have a catfight with me. Her song might be shit, but at least the fight will look realistic.” The crowd was laughing and Katie could feel her face turning red both in anger and humiliation. She really had to control her wild temper as she wanted to punch Katy right in her face and tell her off.
Katy said, “Alright fight girl, you are going to be finishing your song and you put your guitar down, then as you’re walking off of the stage you will hold your middle finger up at me. I will tell you that if you ever disrespect me again I will knock the shit out of you, and you will walk up to me and tell me that you would like to see me try it.” I will punch you right in your face and you will fall right over onto your ass on the floor. We will cut for makeup and the makeup girl will put blood on your face and then while you are sitting there, I will scream, “get up, I thought you were so tough.”
Once again the cameraman interjected and said “I still think this should be a catfight, not just a one punch,” but Katy who was standing right in front of Katie now said, “Look, I’m a half of a foot taller and she is a little chubby, out of shape little girl.” The crowd was all laughing and smiling and you could hear people agreeing with Katy. Katie was really embarrassed and she was really having trouble containing her anger. Katie said, “You would be surprised what I could do to you in a fight.” Katy laughed and in a very condescending voice said, “What was that.” Katie was sorry that she had gotten that angry and she just mumbled something to herself that no one could hear.
The cameraman sensing the hostility stepped back and turned his camera on. One of Katy’s friends yelled out, “What did she say Katy, I couldn’t hear her.” Katy yelled out, “The little troll is,” but Katie has an explosive temper and she has had enough. Her face starts turning red  and she pushes Katy back screaming, “I have had about enough of your big fuckin mouth. I don’t care who you are bitch. You better show me some respect or you’ll find out just how good I can fight.” Katy is looking at all of her friends and she laughs as she says, “You wanna fight me for real you stupid little troll bitch, I would like nothing better than to knock the shit out of you and give everyone a really good show. I need my pussy licked you stupid bitch, and if you would like, I would be happy to make you do it.” There is a roar from the crowd, and laughter and cat calls.
Katie’s face turns beet red and Katie loses her temper. She lunges forward and she takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Katy’s left eye. Instantly Katie’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy.” Then before Katy has a chance to think, Katie pulls her right fist back and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Katy’s nose, making her nose bleed as her head snaps back, and Katy goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. The crowd is cheering and now they are taunting Katy. Katy is shocked, she really didn’t think this little bitch would have the nerve to hit her. She puts her hand to her nose and seeing her own blood she screams, “look at what you did to me you stupid little bitch, I’m bleeding.” Katie screams, “You condensating bitch, you are going to treat me with respect, or you’ll be the one getting the shit knocked out of you, and you will be the one eating my cxnt in front of all of your friends. The crowd is now cheering and roaring and making cat calls, and now it’s Katy who is embarrassed.
Katie starts walking toward Katy and she reaches her hands out to grab at Katy’s hair, but Katy’s face turns beet red and she sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Katies nose. Katy is bigger and stronger than Katie and her punches are very powerful, and blood start rolling from Katie’s nose as her head snaps back, and Katie goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Katie is crazed and she really doesn’t care. She outs her hand to her nose and seeing her own blood she starts screaming, “I’m going to kill you.” She pulls her right fist all the way back and she goes right after Katy screaming how she’s going to kill her. “I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” She sends her fist right at Katy’s face, but Katy manages to raise her left hand up and she blocks Katie’s punch, and with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Katie’s chin. You can hear Katie’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back, but before Katie can fall backwards or do anything, Katy grabs her dress with both of her hands and she holds Katie up right in front of herself, screaming right in Katie’s shocked face, “You’re not going to kill anyone you stupid, flabby little bitch. You wanted to be in my show so much, now you’re going to be the show. I’m going to give everyone a really good show at your expense bitch,” and Katie doesn’t say anything, she’s fuckin startled.
Katy shoves Katie back hard. So hard that Katie’s dress rips right off of her body in Katy’s hands as Katie goes stumbling backwards on her high heels like a floppy doll until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto the cement floor of the studio on her ass with a bang.” Katy doesn’t wait. She leaps right onto Katie, shoving her shoulders back. She knocks Katie flat out on her back on the cement floor. Katy sits up on Katie’s stomach and she wraps her hands right through Katie’s  hair and she yanks her head up off of the floor, screaming right in Katie’s shocked face, “You wanted to fight me so bad you flabby little cow bitch. You thought you were so fuckin tough. Now I’m going to knock you silly and then you’re going to lick and suck my cxnt over and over again. You’re going to beg me to let you eat me into orgasm over and over again, and you’re going to give everyone a really good show.”
Katy starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Katies head against the cement. She’s cracking her fuckin skull “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again against the hard cement until first Katie is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes start swimming around in her head, and then she starts crying out, “stop, please stop, enough.” Katy yanks her head up off of the cement and she starts screaming right in Katie’s face, “How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when you had enough, and you haven’t had enough until you suck me dry, now beg me to let you lick and suck my cxnt.” Katie’s face is beet red and tears start welling up in her eyes as feebly she starts bucking and kicking and crying out, “No, never, get off of me,” but Katie is knocked silly and she’s all pummeled and she’s weak, and Katie can’t do anything to get Katy off of her.
Katy balls her right fist up hard and tight and she smashes it “bang,” right into Katie’s nose screaming, “I’m going to beat you up over and over again you flabby little bitch, until you beg me to let you eat me out. You’re going to beg me to let you suck me over and over again until you suck me dry, & then perhaps I’ll have you suck everyone in the studio.” The crowd started screaming, “and Katie is so scared and so humiliated that tears start rolling down her face.” Katy starts laughing as she screams, “Look at her everyone. She thought she was so fuckin tough, and look at her crying like a baby.” Katie’s face turns beet red and she feebly bucks and kicks and cry’s out, “let me go, please I’m begging you please let me go.” Katy smashes her fist “bang,” right into Katie’s nose again screaming, “You’re going to beg me to suck me dry.”
Katy grabs Katie’s bra and she rips it right off of Katie’s chest. The crowd is laughing and cheering as Katy screams, “Look at these flabby, pathetic little tits of your bitch. Now let me hear you beg.” Katy digs her long, sharp fingernails right into Katie’s breasts. Katie is screaming and crying and as Katy is making Katie’s breasts all bloody. She’s twisting and mauling Katie’s breasts and Katie is crying out, “PLEASE, AAHH PLEASE, AAAAHHHH PLEASE YOU’RE GOING TO, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I”LL SUCK YOUR cxnt. I”LL SUCK YOUR FUCKIN cxnt.” The crowd is going crazy. Katy lets go of Katie’s breasts and takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks it “bam,” hard right across Katie’s face screaming, “I told you to beg me to lick and suck my cxnt. I told you to beg me to let you eat me into orgasm. Now are you ready to beg me bitch, or do I have to stand you up and knock the shit out of you all over again.”
Katie is scared. She’s never been beat up of humiliated like this before. She’s so scared that she’s shaking in fear as desperately she starts crying out, “Please let me lick and suck your cxnt. I’m begging you please let me eat you onto an orgasm.” The crowd is laughing and screaming and cheering  as Katy stands up right over Katie and she takes off her dress, and then nice and sexy like a stripper she lowers her panties and kicks them off. Then she lowers herself down so that her wet,  hot cxnt is only inches over Katie’s face screaming, “kiss it, kiss my cxnt bitch.” Katie has no other choice. She’s crying like a baby and she’s shaking. Her teeth are chattering and she’s totally embarrassed and humiliated as feebly she raises her head up off of the cement studio floor, and Katie’s head is all wobbly, and her eyes are swimming around in her head as slowly her lips get closer and closer to Katy’s wet, hot pussy and gently she kisses her cxnt.
Katie puts her head down and Katy screams, “Kiss it again bitch, and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” Katie starts kissing Katy’s cxnt. She’s raising her wobbly head up off of the floor and she’s kissing her wet hot pussy over and over again. Katy screams, “stick your tongue out slut, lick my pussy. Lick me out you stupid little bitch.” Katie sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Katy’s soaking wet pussy. She’s licking her cxnt over and over again feverishly like a dog licking its master. Katy takes her bra off and Katy’s nipples are rick hard and beet red, ready to burst as she screams, “that’s right bitch. Lick me until I orgasm on your tongue. Katy starts playing with her big, hard erect nipples and sweat starts rolling down her face and she’s panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” as Katie is licking and licking her soaked pussy. Katy starts “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAAHHHHH,” coming over and over again right on Katie’s face. The crowd is cheering.
Katy screams, “lick me again slut. Make me explode again you bitch.” Katie’s tongue starts going again. She’s sliding her tongue in and out and in and out of Katy’s flooded pussy. Katy screams, “suck all my cum and my juices out of me bitch.” Katy is totally submissive to Katy now and she starts sucking Katy’s soaking wet pussy. She’s sucking the cum and her juices right out of her. She’s swallowing mouthful after mouthful of Katy’s warm juices. Katy is all excited all over again. Her nipples are ready to burst and she’s panting and making sexy little noises “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” She’s soaked from her sweat and she’s screaming, “suck me, please suck me, I’m going to cum, I’m going to fuckin cum, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” she starts going off again. Katy has another explosive orgasm, but Katy is not finished with Katy yet, she screams, “Keep licking bitch, keep licking me you stupid little bitch.” The crowd is really excited as Katie just keeps on licking and slurping away at Katy’s soaking wet, pussy. Katie is eating her out, she’s plunging her tongue in and out of her soaking wet, pussy. She’s passionately making love to her cxnt and Katy starts going into a frenzy. She’s crying and screaming and “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” having orgasm after orgasm as Katie eats her out over and over again. Katy finally crawls off of Katie and she feebly walks to her dressing room to take a shower.
Tyler, you and Sam have been pacing around waiting for you to get home for a big celebration, but Katie goes home and she tells you and Sam what has happened to her. Sam is so enraged. She knows how much her sister’s part in the movie meant to her, and to have her dream squashed like this by this bitch. Sam promises to go back to the studio with you and Katie in the morning to avenge her younger sisters humiliation, and Sam says that she is going to teach Katy Perry what humiliation is all about!!!!!!!!!!!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Fausty's request-His Girlfreind Katie fights Katie perry
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 11:32:44 PM »

Tyler's girlfreind Katie's picture

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 11:34:00 PM »

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 11:36:58 PM »

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 11:43:19 PM »

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 11:44:19 PM »

Katy Perry's picture

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 11:45:15 PM »

Katy Perry Picture

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 11:46:28 PM »

Katy Perry's picture

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 11:56:08 PM »

Tyler's brunette girlfreind Katie and her blonde sister Sam's picture

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 11:57:17 PM »

Tyler's brunette girlfreind Katie and her blonde sister Sam's picture

Offline joyce

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 01:51:08 PM »
Great story, though Katie vs Katy gets confusing.  It's too early in the morning for that!  :D