News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jungle Jenetta Nayal vs. Sassy Cindy Chan (41 pictures, full TV-style match)

• 12 Replies

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
    • Girlfight Artwork Federation
Here is the latest full Sports/TV-style match between Jungle Jenetta Nayal of Zimbabwe, and Sassy Cindy Chan of China.

As before, the 41-picture full match presentation can be viewed on my (completely free) external website, Girlfight Artwork Federation, since the image volume demands that the content be divided into multiple pages for acceptable loading times. Below also as before, is the link and preview frame for the contest in question:

"Jungle Jenetta Nayal vs. Sassy Cindy Chan"
http://depicticus.x10.bz/CVJ/CVJ1.html

{alt}

As always, all comments and feedback welcome... thanks!
-Depicticus

Offline andromeda

Cool... It would be interesting to speculate about further rounds between your fighters; For instance a semi-finals between Rosita Penny and Rashon Brown, and a "wildcard" for Tara Reilly to come back in the tournament, and fight Cindy Chan (which she absolutely wanted to avoid), leading to a steaming final between Cindy Chan and Rashon Brown (or other possibilities)

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
Woohoo, over nine hundred views and finally the first reply!  ;D  Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts, Andromeda, very much appreciated.

I have actually considered using some sort of tournament tree structure where the winners of each match move on to face each other, so there's a good chance you'll see something similar to what you describe above in the not too distant future ;)  Whether it will be immediate or after there are a couple more matches (and winners) established I'm not entirely sure, but determining who's ultimately the best of the best is definitely a highly appealing idea :)

If there were enough interest I might even explore using the "poll" mechanism to help decide some of the eventual results, but have to see about that down the road...

Thanks again for chiming in with your feedback!

Offline cager

• God Member
That was a Superb,Sexy,and Brutal Match! Hope to see More Great stuff like This! Dan

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
That was a Superb,Sexy,and Brutal Match! Hope to see More Great stuff like This! Dan

Thanks so much for the kind compliments, Cager/Dan, glad it seems to have hit exactly the note I was aiming for! :) There should be more to come before long hopefully, possibly with both some familiar faces and some totally new ones...  cheers!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 04:42:48 AM by Depicticus »

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
Great stuff

Thanks a bunch,  'Jungle-Catty' Jenna  ;)  Glad you enjoyed!

Immortaljoe

Good stuff.

Would like to see Sassy win it all.  Really like the way she approaches things....as if everything were her play toys.

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
Pretty good stuff  :)

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
Pretty good stuff  :)

Good stuff. Would like to see Sassy win it all.  Really like the way she approaches things....as if everything were her play toys.

Many thanks... Cindy has certainly earned some well-deserved popularity and respect by taking down a strong black woman with gusto and style. She may be due for a head-on collision with the Latina hot pepper next, to see how well "spicy" stacks up against "sassy" and her playful mocking attitude...

« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 02:53:49 AM by Depicticus »

Offline andromeda

Woohoo, over nine hundred views and finally the first reply!  ;D  Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts, Andromeda, very much appreciated.

I have actually considered using some sort of tournament tree structure where the winners of each match move on to face each other, so there's a good chance you'll see something similar to what you describe above in the not too distant future ;)  Whether it will be immediate or after there are a couple more matches (and winners) established I'm not entirely sure, but determining who's ultimately the best of the best is definitely a highly appealing idea :)

If there were enough interest I might even explore using the "poll" mechanism to help decide some of the eventual results, but have to see about that down the road...

Thanks again for chiming in with your feedback!

I see an interesting picture of yours "Aikiko trounces Venus": http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26966;sa=pictures;view=28601

That would be characters to look for entering the scene. Like "Venus" is actually an undercover agent looking for abuses in the female wrestling scene, aiming at catching up the criminals or finding proof to shut the whole thing down. She actually manages to get into the finals, and even there conquers the much feared fighter Cindy Chan (who had humiliated all her other opponents until then). Akiko, however, proves to be the club owner and organiser of the tournaments, but is even a more skilled fighter than her favorite female wrestlers she's setting up against each other...

So when it turns out that the undercover cop has beaten her favorite wrestler and up to the point to cuff her semi-criminal organisation, she has to deal with her herself, and challenges her for a fight

[/quote]

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
I see an interesting picture of yours "Aikiko trounces Venus": http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26966;sa=pictures;view=28601

That would be characters to look for entering the scene. Like "Venus" is actually an undercover agent looking for abuses in the female wrestling scene, aiming at catching up the criminals or finding proof to shut the whole thing down. She actually manages to get into the finals, and even there conquers the much feared fighter Cindy Chan (who had humiliated all her other opponents until then). Akiko, however, proves to be the club owner and organiser of the tournaments, but is even a more skilled fighter than her favorite female wrestlers she's setting up against each other...

So when it turns out that the undercover cop has beaten her favorite wrestler and up to the point to cuff her semi-criminal organisation, she has to deal with her herself, and challenges her for a fight

A very imaginative and interesting scenario indeed! Most of the one-shot 'finisher' pictures in my profile like that one will likely come to full-match fruition in some form eventually, and a good detailed back story that enriches the overall plot and atmosphere might be worthy of serious consideration as things develop.

I've done a few other pictures with both the Venus and Aikiko characters actually, and in fact most full matches tend to start off as single-frame ending shots and are then expanded backward with additional action. (Those looking closely may notice an alternate Cindy/Jenetta ending pic in the profile gallery). So, the possibilities are certainly wide open to take it in such a storyline-focussed direction...

Thanks for the creative input!
-Depicticus

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Depicticus,

You've really done a great job here...I mean it......great artwork..enjoyable......

I didn't think you had it in you...congratulations :)  Only complaint I had was I got tired of seeing the Asian woman with that smile on here face in every scene...but I'm sure there was an end game to that :)

Nice work :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
Depicticus,
You've really done a great job here...I mean it......great artwork..enjoyable......
I didn't think you had it in you...congratulations :)  Only complaint I had was I got tired of seeing the Asian woman with that smile on here face in every scene...but I'm sure there was an end game to that :)
Nice work :)

Thanks a million, Michellas Hothleticutiest! ;D

I'm truly delighted that you liked it and incredibly grateful for the encouraging words of compliment. I try to improve a bit on each match as I go along, and am very gratified indeed to see that I managed to strike the right chord in your case with this effort :) Much obliged and appreciative, madam....

And as for your provocative dissing of Sassy Cindy Chan's warm and charming smile.... well, is this better? ;)

{alt}