News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

What happens next?

The blonde rips her panties off
The blonde leaves her panties stuck painfully in her crotch
The Queen breaks free and give the blonde a lesson she'll never forget
The Queen passes out from the pain
Totally exposed and humiliated, the Queen wets herself
The blonde demolishes the Queen and strips her nude
The Queen fights back and steals her shorts

Dirty Blonde vs The Queen Bitch

• 8 Replies

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
Dirty Blonde vs The Queen Bitch
« on: April 12, 2013, 08:29:26 PM »
Story below the image. Comments welcome or even if you want to finish off the story yourself, go right ahead!
Also, check out The Queen Bitch's other stories
The Queen Bitch Part 1 - "Double Trouble"
The Queen Bitch Part 2 - "Desert Storm"
The Queen Bitch Part 3 - "Assertive Assets"
The Queen Bitch Part 4 - "Flashed"
The Queen Bitch Part 5 - "Not So Tough"
The Queen Bitch Part 6 - "Killer Instinct"
The Trial Part 1 - "Cherry Red
The Trial Part 2 - "Dirty Blonde"

Before Tara knew what was happening, Kim had latched onto both latex straps that had the impossible but enviable task of containing Tara's whopping breasts. In a flash, the Nordic fighter pulled Tara toward her and literally buried her right knee into Tara's minuscule thonged panties causing the crotch of the garment to disappear beneath a rock of pale white skin.

Holy sh...

Tara was unable to finish even her thoughts as the brutal blonde nailed her again with what was possibly the toughest knee to the crotch she has ever had to endure. Tara felt her legs instantaneously disappear from beneath as she sunk down a few inches. She would have collapsed in a heap were it not for the fact that blondie's claws were still clasped around her bra straps.

Kim looked down at her sunken opponent with a cold stare. She had managed to soften up the undefeated champ in a matter of two seconds. Tara grabbed onto the wrists of her opponent in an attempt to free herself from her claws. The blonde reacted ... violently. With the technique of a baseball player, she swung the buxom heel-booted warrior around a full semi circle before pulling her in towards herself for yet another rock solid knee to the crotch. There was a thunderous sound of Tara's womanhood getting pounded a split second before an almighty

"EUUUUUUUURGH!"

Neither his crowd or Fresh for that matter had ever heard their champ elicit such a reaction to being hit before. Suddenly, the atmosphere changed as people started paying close attention to Tara's condition, especially a very nervous Fresh.

Oh my G ...

Tara's thoughts were once again violently interrupted as the relentless blonde brought her leg back and buried the sole of her foot deep into Tara's gut. This time Kim followed through and kicked Tara across the ring into the ropes.

SNAP!

Tara's corset was never design to withstand such abuse and just as Kim had fully extended her legs, the straps she held onto gave way announcing Tara's exposed breasts with all the subtlety of an industrial firework. Kim found herself holding onto two latex straps, coarsely ripped away from their owner's breasts as she careered off into the ropes. For the first time, the blonde smiled as she briefly inspected the torn fetish-wear and threw them to the ground.

Oh no!

Tara's felt her stomach churning as felt her prize assets become exposed to a room full animalistic cries and wolf-whistles as she uncontrollably careered into the ropes and sunk to the ground. Kim's shadow quickly engulfed Tara's topless frame as she bent over and grabbed the busty warrior by the hair. In one swift motion, she slammed Tara to the ground and wrapped her toned legs around Tara's neck and started to squeeze. Tara panicked, losing the ability to breathe properly, she attempted to pull Kim's legs off her neck.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Kim grabbed a handful of panty and yanked it up so hard, it disappeared right into Tara's vagina, revealing it in all its glory. Tara's face turned white as she experience a pain never felt before. She was being totally humiliated by this blonde who didn't look a day over eighteen. Her eyes began to water as she started to feel woozy. In an act of desperation, she grabbed onto her opponent's breast, she didn't even flinch.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Dirty Blonde vs The Queen Bitch
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 10:57:05 AM »
Nice.

Offline miniemus

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 08:38:06 PM »
But who is the artist?

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 07:53:16 AM »
This is great. Is there a picture of her getting kneed in the crotch?

Offline njauto

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 11:59:22 PM »
very hot pic  ;)

Offline cecil

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 11:25:39 AM »
 ;D :D ;) :) ;D