News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ivy and Katie are going to fight for Tyler's heart!!!!!

• 21 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Ivy and Katie are going to fight for Tyler's heart!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2013, 08:55:35 PM »

Katie's picture

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 01:17:55 AM »

Part-6

Ivy walks right up to Katie and she grabs her bra with both of her hands and she shoves Katie back hard, and when Ivy lets go of Katie’s bra, Katie’s bra slides right down and is hanging right over Katie’s stomach as Katie stumbles backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body smacks right into the brick wall of the building. Ivy is clearly winning at this point and Katie is all bloody and knocked silly. She’s just standing there with her breasts exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is really screaming.” Ivy walks right up to Katie screaming, “I beat the shit out of you Katie, and now I’m going to beat the shit out of those, flabby, pathetic cow tits of yours.” Ivy raises her fists up like a man and she starts pummeling Katie’s breasts. Right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, she’s using Katie’s breasts as punching bags. Feebly Katie is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “Stop, please stop,” but Ivy is starting to get off on beating the shit out of Katie and humiliating her in front of Tyler and all of Katie’s friends, and Ivy isn’t going to fuckin stop. She just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” pounding Katie’s tits until Katie’s tits are all swollen and black and blue.

Ivy screams, “You want me to stop beating you up you stupid fat cow, then tell everyone you’re my slave, tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” Tears start welling up in Katie’s eyes. Skinny little Ivy is totally humiliating her right in front of the love of her life and all of her friends, and Katie’s face is getting redder and redder and suddenly Katie loses her temper and she lunges forward on her wobbly legs right at Ivy and she grabs her bra with both of her hands and she shoves Ivy back hard. Ivy’s bra rips right off of her chest in Katie’s hands and now the crowd is screaming. Katie screams, “You skinny fuckin whore, I’m going to kill you, I’m going to fuckin kill you.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 01:19:40 AM »

Katie's picture

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 01:22:06 AM »

Ivy's pictures

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 06:55:43 AM »

Part-7

Katie jerks her right fist all the way back and she lunges forward on her wobbly, rubbery legs right at Ivy. She Grabs Ivy’s blouse with her left hand and she sends her fist right at Ivy, but Katie is knocked silly and her punch goes right past Ivy’s face. Her punch misses Ivy completely and Ivy’s blouse rips halfway off of her body in Katie’s hand. Katie is just standing there with this shocked and startled look on her face and Ivy sends her right fist plowing “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Katie’s plump belly. Her fist sinks deep into Katie’s flabby gut and “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air right out of Katie, and Katie grabs her stomach with both of her hands as she bends over in pain gasping for air. Ivy leans down and she laces her hands right through Katie’s hair, and she wrenches her head up, and then she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee and “bang,” Katie’s jaw smashes right into Ivy’s rising knee. She bounces Katie’s jaw right off of her knee and you can hear Katie’s teeth bang together and chatter in her head as her head bounces swings straight up on her feet.
Katie stumbles backwards on her wobbly, rubbery legs until her head comes back down, and when it does, Katie just has this silly little smile across her face. She has this goofy little grin right across her face she’s knocked so silly. Ivy is really starting to knock the shit out of Katy. She’s beating the shit out of Katie right in front of her fiancé, and right in front of all of her friends. Ivy grabs each side of Katie’s hair and she holds Katie up right in front of herself, screaming and she starts laughing as she screams right in Katie’s dazed face. “I’m really going to enjoy this Katie you big fat cow. I’m going to be your Mistress and you are going to be my slave. You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me,” and Katie doesn’t say anything, she’s fuckin startled. The crowd starts cheering Ivy.

Ivy sends her right fist plowing full force, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Katie’s flabby gut again. “OOOFFF,” Katie grabs her aching stomach and she bends over in pain gasping for air. Ivy grabs Katie’s hair and she yanks her standing straight up on her feet. Kaite screams “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head, and she reaches up and she grabs for Ivy’s hands, trying to pull them out of her hair, crying out, “LET GO.” Ivy is getting off on this, all the training and experience is paying off as Ivy lets go of Katie’s hair with her right hand and she pounds it “boom,” right into Katie’s stomach again. She smashes the air right out of Katie and Katie’s knees just buckle under her, and Katie falls right over onto her hands and knees on the ground with a bang.

Ivy still has her left hand wrapped through Katie’s hair and now she gabs her hair with her right hand too, and she starts dragging Katie, by her fuckin hair across the rough cement. She’s swinging this flabby cow bitch around on her hands and knees and Katie’s knees are all bloody and her stocking are all ripped and Katie is crying out, “AAHH, AAHH, PLEASE STOP, MY HAIR LET GO,” as Ivy drags her right across the concrete until she drags her right in front of a bench. She lets go of Katie’s hair and she walks right around behind Katie and she grabs her panties and she rips them right off of her body. Then she walks back around and she grabs Katie’s hair as she sits down on the bench and she pulls Katie across her  lap. She takes Katie over her knees and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her right cheek.

She’s smacking the shit out of Katie’s ass screaming, “How dumb do you have to be when you saw that I’m a fighter you stupid bitch. How stupid do you have to be to see that you’re boyfriend gets off on watching me humiliate other woman. Now look at you being embarrassed in front of your boyfriend and all of your friends.” Ivy is still “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her and spanking her and tears start to roll from Katie’s eyes, and Katie starts crying out, “PLEASE STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU, please stop,” but Ivy is getting off on this and she’s not going to stop.” She just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking the shit out of Katie’s ass until first Katie’s ass is all swollen and black and blue, and Katie has bloody red welt marks all over her ass, and blood is rolling from the cuts on Katie’s ass. Katie is crying even harder, crying out, “Please I’m begging you. Please STOP I’LL DO ANTHING, ANYTHING.” Ivy stops spanking Katie and she’s laughing as she screams, “You want me to stop beating you up you fat cow, then you better tell everyone that you’re my slave. Tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to, and you better call me Mistress.”

Katie is crying harder now and she starts crying out, “Please, You win, I’m begging you, you can have Tyler, I’m sorry, you win.” Ivy starts spanking Katie’s bloody, black and blue ass again, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” over and over again until Katie starts crying out, ‘I’m you’re slave Mistress. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” Ivy is laughing at Katie, everyone is laughing at Katie as Ivy shoves Katie right off of her lap onto the ground screaming, “That’s right slave, and now do you know what you’re going to do. You’re going to lick and kiss my feet. You’re going to worship my feet right in front of Tyler and all of your friends, and you’re going to show everyone just what a big, fat submissive whore you really are. Now kiss my feet.”
Katie is scared, she’s never been beat up or humiliated like this before, and you can hear Sam, Katie’s sister crying out, “Kiss her feet Katie.” Katie grabs Ivy’s left foot and she takes Ivy’s high heels right off of her foot. Then she holds her foot right up to her lips and she starts kissing Ivy’s foot. She’s kissing her foot over and over again. The crowd is laughing and they’re cheering over and over again and Katie is totally humiliated. Ivy screams, “The other one. Kiss my other foot slave.” Katie removes Ivy’s other shoe and she starts kissing Ivy’s other foot over and over again. Ivy starts laughing as she screams, “Lick it, lick my foot. Katie starts licking Ivy’s foot. She’s slurping her tongue all over Ivy’s foot. She’s licking her foot feverishly like a dog licking its master. Ivy screams, “Lick the other foot cow.” Katie is submissive to Ivy and she starts licking her other foot. The crowd is really cheering.

Ivy grabs Katie’s hair and she pulls her over onto her back. Then she stands over Katie and nice and sexy like a stripper she starts to lower her panties screaming, “look up cow, look up at me you fat cow.” Katie is looking up through her tear filled eyes and realizing what is about to happen to her she starts crying out, “NOOOO, PLEASE NO.” Ivy sits down right on Katie’s stomach screaming, “Now you’re going to tell Tyler that you’re a fat cow, and you’re going to moo for him like the fuckin cow you really are Katie. Now says it.” Katie cries out, “I’m a cow Tyler, I’m a fat cow Tyler, MOOOO, MOOOO, MOOOO.” She’s mooing and mooing like a cow over and over again. Ivy moves up and she lowers her hot, dripping wet pussy right down on Katie’s lips and Katie is “MOOOO, MOOOO, MOOOO,” mooing over and over again right into Ivy’s soaking wet pussy. The vibrations of Katie’s lips inside of Ivy’s wet, hot cxnt is getting Ivy really excited. Ivy screams, “suck me off cow, lick and suck my pussy you fat cow.’ Katie is licking Ivy’s cxnt. She’s sucking on her cxnt, and she lets out a loud, long “MOOOOO.” Ivy starts “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another right on Katie’s face. The crowd is going crazy………..

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2013, 06:57:43 AM »

Katie and Ivy pictures

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 08:27:00 PM »

Ivy is a trained fighter and while Katie is bigger and stronger and a good fighter for being untrained, she didn't stand a chance.