News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mary doesn't forget

• 0 Replies

Offline Jaytee71124

Mary doesn't forget
« on: April 23, 2013, 04:49:11 AM »
Mary doesn't forget

It was a week after Mary had brutally cut up three fighters in the ring with her fixed gloves and boots. All three fighters would survive physically but mentally they had all been severely traumatized by the bloody experience.  Sandra had holed up in her home and wasn't answering the phone or the doorbell.

Kim and Kelly were both madder than hell and wanted revenge. Kelly was willing to do a rematch right away but only if they fought bare feet and no gloves. Kim was willing to wait for a couple of weeks to watch and see what else Mary was going to come up with. The commissioner told Kelly she would get her rematch in three weeks’ time because Mary was already booked for the next two weeks.

Mary’s next opponent was a big black behemoth by the name of Shakalee. Everyone called her Shack for short and she was feared throughout the league because of her size and her brutality. She had fought Mary early in her career and had shown no compassion or mercy at all. It was as one-sided a beat down the fans had ever seen. The big black gal had taken Mary apart in a textbook example of fighting brutality.

Mary never forgot and she remembered it like this….. She was in her corner nervously waiting for Shack to enter. It was only her third fight and she had heard rumors about her opponent. She was supposed to be a big girl and very mean and unforgiving. Mary thought to herself, “I just hope I don’t get beat up too bad.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and a spotlight lit up the end of the entrance ramp. A tall huge woman stood in the spotlight and she slowly came down the ramp towards the ring. She stepped onto the ring apron and slowly eased through the top rope and the middle rope glaring at Mary, daring her to run at her as she entered through the ropes. Mary was giving up almost 80 pounds and at least 6 inches.
The referee called them both to the middle of the ring and told them, “This is a one fall match, no time limit, no weapons allowed and no outside interference, if I see either you are disqualified. You win by pinning your opponent in the ring. OK.”

Both women nodded as Shack glared down at Mary. Mary turned to go to her corner and suddenly her head exploded in pain. Shack had double ax handled Mary on the top of her head as she turned away. Mary went down to her knees as she held her throbbing head. Her eyes were closed as she fought to clear her head as Shack bent over and grabbed her from behind putting her in a reverse headlock. Mary’s head exploded again as the big black fighter did a reverse DDT slamming her into the mat driving her head down as she landed on top of the smaller woman.

The big black fighter got up and she reached down and grabbed Mary’s wrist and pulled her up. She leaned back pulling Mary towards her as she whipped her into the corner slamming her back first against the turn buckles, Mary’s back lit up in pain as she collapsed sitting on the second rope with her legs stretched out in front of her.

She didn't see the size 11 boot coming towards her as the black gal kicked her in the crotch like she was kicking a field goal. Mary shrieked as her pussy exploded and the pain went shooting through her stomach as she literally flew off the second rope and collapsed on the mat face down her hands between her legs and her feet kicking the mat as she screamed in pain.

Shack dropped a knee into the side of Mary, crushing her kidney, causing Mary to flip over to her other side shrieking some more. Shack dropped her knee down again crushing Mary’s other kidney. Mary was rolling around trying to ease the incredible pain and avoid the huge black fighter. Mary had never felt such crippling pain in her life.

She cried, “I quit, I don’t want to do this anymore.”

Shack laughed at her, “This isn’t a submission match dummy, it’s ends when I want it to end. You got that?”

Shack picked her up by the head and hoisted her up and body slammed her back down into the mat. Mary’s back arched as the pain hit again. Shack did this ten times and by the last body slam Mary didn't react at all. It was like she had turned into a rag doll that didn't react to pain; she was that out of it.

Shack picked her up and stood her up in the corner facing her. Shack could see there was no awareness in Mary’s eyes. She was out on her feet. Shack knew she could pin the smaller woman now if she wanted to but she wanted to have some fun first.

She ripped Mary’s top off and she softly slapped Mary’s face with one hand while she held here up with the other. Mary slowly came to gradually becoming aware of where she was. Shack smiled at her and tweaked Mary’s left nipple causing it to stiffen and send feelings of pleasure to Mary’s crotch. Shack caressed Mary’s left tit as Mary groaned, and then suddenly without warning she drove her fist into the soft creamy breast crushing it into Mary’s chest.

Mary’s breast  was instantly surrounded in pain as Mary’s eye’s opened in shock, her mouth formed an O as she tried to scream but the punch had forced all the air out of her and she tried to turn away from shack  but she couldn't move, Shack held her that tight. Shack laughed and drilled Mary’s red tit again flattening it out against Mary’s chest. She hit it a dozen more times drilling her from the side driving it outwards, from below driving it upwards, from above driving it downwards. By hitting it from all different angles she was making sure the bruising went everywhere and the pain was spread throughout her chest on the one side.

After the last punch Shack let Mary collapse and she backed up, then from the far side of the ring she came running and drop-kicked Mary right in the left side of her chest her boots flattening Mary’s swollen tit and driving her backward through the ropes slamming the back of Mary’s shoulder against the ring post. Mary fell ass first through the ropes backwards down to the ring floor landing on her ass and then crumpling onto her side clutching her shoulder as she lay there in the fetal position crying in pain. She just wanted the match to finish. She just wanted the pain to stop.

Shack slid out of the ring and grabbed Mary by the hair and whipped her into the ring post shoulder first injuring the shoulder even more as Mary screamed in pain. She feel to her knees clutching her throbbing shoulder sobbing for help from someone, anyone.

Shack picked her up and turned her upside down and dropped Mary shoulder first down onto her knee. Again Mary screamed in agony and clutched her shoulder.  Shack was merciless in her attack as she whipped Mary into the turn post five more times each time injuring the same shoulder more. Finally she picked Mary up and rolled her back into the ring.

Mary laid in the middle of the ring face down holding her injured shoulder rocking in pain. Shack reached down and grabbed Mary’s wrist and hauled her up on her feet and turned holding Mary’s wrist twisting her arm and injured shoulder up behind Mary’s back where she forced her arm up behind her putting all kinds of pressure on her aching  shoulder making Mary’s scream.

Mary twisted every way she could in agony trying to relieve the pressure and ease the pain. Shack just held on and continued to force Mary’s arm up. Then she turned the smaller gal around and picked her up and body slammed her down on her back with her arm bent behind her back. Mary shrieked and rolled on her side trying to get her arm out from behind her back but it was so sore and unresponsive she couldn't move her arm. Shack picked her up and slammed her down on her injured shoulder again getting a fresh scream from the smaller gal.

Shack picked her up and she pulled Mary’s arm out from behind her back and she yanked it towards her as hard as she could pulling Mary towards her right into a standing shoulder slam. Shack did this several times and then she dragged Mary to the ropes and draped her injured shoulder over the top rope. Shack climbed over the ropes to the ring apron and holding Mary’s wrist tight she jumped down off the apron dragging Mary’s shoulder and arm down over the rope and as she let go Mary went flying back into the ring off the top rope screaming and grabbing her torn shoulder.

Shack slid back into the ring and she hoisted Mary up and sent her back to the ropes and with her hand on Mary’s throat she force her backwards over the ropes. With her free hand she reached over and grabbed the second rope and dragged it up and over Mary’s shoulders pinning her in the ropes.

Mary was trapped and couldn't move held in place by the ropes. Shack reared back and drilled Mary’s shoulder with her fist over and over again for a good two minutes. Mary slumped down barely screaming anymore, half unconscious.

She was whimpering in agony begging the heel to pin her and end it. Shack backed up and she spun on her heel as her foot shot out nailing Mary right upside her head sending her flying over the ropes and tumbling down to the steps beside the ring. Mary hit the steps on her side right in the ribs, there was a loud crack and Mary screamed as one of her ribs cracked. She tried to scream some more but it hurt too much to take a deep breath and she lay on the floor outside the ring holding her side.

The referee had seen enough, he called for the bell. Shack was in his face right away, “I’m not done with her yet, what the hell are you doing?”

If any fighter is too injured to continue I can call for the bell and award the win to the other fighter no matter what kind of fight it is.”
“She’s not too injured, look at her she’s still conscious. I’m not done with her.”

“You touch her and I’ll disqualify you and award the match to her, so back off.”

Mary prayed that the referee could make it stick and it would be over. Shack looked out the ring at the commissioner and he nodded to the referee. The bell rang and he held up Shacks arm, “The winner due to Mary being too injured to continue is SHACKKKKKKK.”

Shack was pissed and as she left the ring she went to kick Mary but remembering the referee’s threat to disqualify her she stopped and glared at the inured fighter. She continued up the ramp as the medical people came down with a gurney.

Mary relived that fight for months as she recuperated in the hospital for a broken rib and a severely injured shoulder. It forced Mary out of the ring for over 6 months as she rehabbed the shoulder.

Mary never forgot and tonight it was payback time. The match tonight was a no holds barred match with the only rule being that it had to be won by a last wrestler standing match and the referee could call it on his discretion just like before. However the referee was the same referee that had called that match so long ago. Secretly he was rooting for Mary; he was going to give her every break he could. Shakalee was not very well liked in the league.

Mary stood in her corner with her duffel bag waiting for her opponent. Like before the lights dimmed and the spotlight came on as Shakalee stepped out. She was a big and as impressive as before but this time Mary was ready for her. Again Shack slowly entered the ring daring Mary to attack her as she entered the ring. That’s exactly what Mary did. She ran across the ring and drop-kicked Shack in the face sending her back out onto the floor. Shack got up quickly and turned just as Mary sent a brass knuckle aided fist into her face. Shack fell backwards like a felled tree landing on the floor out cold. Mary took no chances; she wound up and nailed the unconscious fighter in the jaw with a hay-maker that damn near took her head off.

Her mouth guard and a wad of blood flew out across the floor.

Mary picked Shack up and rolled her into the ring, her body limp. Mary hoisted her up and draped her backwards into the corner her arms draped over the top rope. Mary hollered to one of the fans in the front row, “Hey you, what’s your name?”

The young man looked around and Mary said, “Yeah you, help me out, grab that roll of duct tape from my bag and hold her up. The young guy grabbed the roll of duct tape and handed it to Mary and then he put his arms under Shacks armpits and held her chest as he kept her from collapsing. He was enjoying caressing Shack’s big tits as Mary duct taped the big girls arms straight out on each side. She duct taped her over the wrists, over the elbows and over her upper arms just below her shoulder.

She then bent over and taped both of Shacks ankles to the ropes on each side of her. She also wrapped both knees to the ropes. Then she grabbed Shakalee’s hair and she tied it up and tied it to the turn post forcing her head back and her big breasts out.

Mary said to the young guy, “Thanks for your help, grab my scissors from my bag.”

The young fan returned and Mary told him, “Strip her naked and take your time, I’ll be right back. Have fun.”

The young guy smiled as he cut away at Shack’s shirt, flinging it into the crowd who yelled their approval. He then started cutting away at Shack’s wrestling bottoms and as he got them free he tossed them out into the crowd too. Shack was trapped naked in the corner with a fan copping a feel of her up thrust tits. Shack’s nipples were hard and they stuck out about a good inch and a half. The young fan was teasing her nipples and groping her big breasts as the trapped woman cussed a blue streak that would make a sailor proud.

The young guy leaned down and slid one hand between Shack’s legs in front and fondled her pussy while his other hand caressed and fondled her sweet ass. Meanwhile Mary was searching for something under the ring. Eventually she emerged with a baseball bat, and a sledge hammer.

She came up behind the trapped fighter and she helped the fan down from the apron. She told him thanks and gave him a hot wet French kiss. She then looked at the commentators table and nodded.

One of the commentators flipped a switch and the jumbo tron screen came on. It was a video of Mary’s first fight with Shakalee. Most of the loyal fans of the league had seen the original fight live and many of the fans owned the video.

The beat down was just starting when Mary wound up and nailed the big black trapped woman in the back of her head. The sound of the aluminum bat connecting with the fighter’s skull echoed sickly throughout the arena amid a chorus of holy shit from the stands.

The fans roared their approval, everyone loved a revenge match. Mary slid into the ring bring with her the bat and the hammer. Mary stood in front of the semi-conscious behemoth and she said, “Does you head hurt hun, I hope it does because that’s just the start.

Mary took the sledgehammer and lightly conked Shack in the top of her head. Shack let out a yelp. Mary did it again same spot, another yelp from Shakalee. She did it again, same response, six more times and six more yelps. The fans were roaring in laughter.

Mary stepped back, dropped the hammer, picked up the bat and swung a home run hit upside Shacks head. Shacks head moved as much as it could be tied up and all. Her head exploded in pain as did her scalp which was already sore from all the conks with the hammer. Shack’s eyes were rolling back n her head and she was just about out cold again.

Mary backed up and tweaked the big gal’s hard nipples, pulling them from side to side and seeing how far she could pull them out. Amidst all this nipple torture Shack came to enough to realize she was naked and taped up. She screamed, “Alright you little bitch I give, I quit.”

“Fuck you cxnt, it’s over when I say it’s over.”

Mary backed up, picked up the bat and swung it mightily slamming the bat into Shack’s proud tits. Her left tit flattened against her chest and she screamed,” Yoooouuu bbbitttccch, I’m gonna kill you when I get my hands on you.”

Mary replied, “Aw shut up you cxnt”, and she smacked the bat into the trapped woman’s face busting her nose.

The big black woman spit out a wad of blood along with a couple of teeth. She glared at Mary and Mary gave her the finger as she swung the bat drilling the black gal’s left tit again, eliciting another scream. Mary swung the bat 20 times altogether clobbering the left breast only just likes what had been done to her. Then she stopped only because she was winded, Shack’s left breast was swollen to double its original size, all black and blue and hanging almost to her waist.

The two breasts didn't even look like they belonged to the same woman. One was high, perky and proud and the other one was bruised, swollen and hanging in defeat.

Mary sat along the middle rope gathering her breath, swinging that bat was hard work. Shack was hanging in the corner, her eyes closed as her nose dripped blood and snot. Mary stood up and stretched her shoulders trying to loosen them up. She picked up the hammer and tried to swing it at Shack but she discovered she didn't have the strength to hoist the bat and swing it like she wanted to.

She stepped back and dropped the hammer in frustration. She picked up the bat and swung it a few times warming up. She stood in front of Shack and swung the bat over her head slamming it into the top of Shack’s left shoulder. Shakalee’s eyes flew open and she shrieked as her shoulder exploded in pain. Mary stepped back and admired her handy work. The taped up girls left shoulder sat about 2 inches lower than her right. Mary had broken something. Mary swung the bat again smashing the same shoulder and again the trapped gal shrieked in pain. There were tears running down the mighty woman’s face. Mary smiled and swung the bat again but this time smashing the right shoulder causing another shriek and a sobbing, “I give, you win,” From the battered woman’s mouth.

Mary got in the sobbing woman’s face and shook her head, nope not yet.

Meanwhile the video was still playing as Mary backed up and then ran forwarding burying her foot between the other gal’s legs. Shack screamed like a banshee as her crotch exploded, the pain travelling up into her stomach. In all the years of fighting she had never been kicked between the legs. She couldn't believe the pain. How did those little girls that she fought ever get up from that?

Mary kicked the trapped woman again and again 15 times in total. She finally stopped because again she was winded. She looked up at the giant screen and saw the video was at where Mary was getting body slammed over and over again.

Shakalee was barely conscious and Mary picked up the bat again and swung over her head down into the stretched out arm along the rope nailing her just above the elbow. There was an audible snap that you could hear up in the upper levels.

The one commentator said, “Holy cow, I think Mary just broke Shack’s arm.”

The other commentator agreed, “Yep Sherlock, I think she did.”

Up on the top of the ramp there was a crowd of wrestlers standing watching the match. Several of them were smiling and nodding. Shack was not popular and the other wrestlers felt she had this beating coming and that it was a long time overdue. They just couldn't believe it was Mary doing it.

Mary swung the bat again hitting the other arm just above the wrist breaking her arm again. Shark was barely responsive barely jerking as her arm broke. The video was getting close to the end and Mary waited and then just as she got hit upside the head on the video she drove her foot up into the side of Shack’s head knocking her out cold.

Mary slid out of the ring and tossed the bat and the hammer under the mat. She reached through the ropes and grabbed her duffel bag and turned to go up the ramp. The crowd realizing Mary was done erupted cheering the fighter for a beat down well done.

When Mary got to the top of the ramp the crowd of fighters respectfully parted letting her go through. Several of them patted her on the back and said well done. The medics ran down to the ring and carefully extracted Shakalee from the ropes and gently laid her down on the gurney and slowly took her to the waiting ambulance.

The bell never did ring but everyone knew who the winner was.

Two weeks later Mary got a phone call requesting her to come to the commissioner’s office the next morning. When she got there she was surprised to see Shakalee there sitting in a chair already. Mary sat down warily tense and ready to attack. The commissioner looked at Mary and said, “Relax Mary. Shack has something to say to you and I would like you to sit back and listen.”

Shakalee looked at Mary and softly said, “You’re one hell of a fighter. I've never been the recipient of a beat down before. You really did a number on me and showed me what it’s like. At first I wanted nothing but a rematch so I could take you out and cripple you. Do to you what you did to me. Someone pointed out to me that’s what you just did, did to me what I did to you. Is that why you showed our first match during our bout?”

Mary replied, “I wanted you to see what you did to me and see what was coming. It was also for me so I could stay mad for the whole match and not stop until I made you suffer for the same length of time as I did. I wasn't successful; you’re out of the hospital a lot faster than I was.

“Don’t beat yourself up, that’s my job.”

Everyone chuckled.

The big black girl continued, “ I've got a good 6 months of rehab to do on my shoulders and I’ll be out of commission for at least 8 months so I think you did fine. I asked the Commish if we could get together because I wanted to apologize to you and all the other gals in the league. I never realized how badly and how much I put you gals through. Don’t get me wrong, I still want a rematch but it’ll be a lot cleaner unless…..you want to fight dirty. That part is up to you. In the meantime I want to help you.”

“Help me, how and why?”

“Most girls would have quit after the beating I hung on you the first time we met butt you rehabbed and came back and continued to get beat up match after match longer than anyone ever has before in this league or any other league. Then that night not that long ago you snapped. We all knew it was going to happen, we just didn't know when.”
“You have become a star now, some would say almost overnight. They’re wrong you've been training for this for the last two years. I want to help you train to become the superstar that you’re capable of being.”

“Why?” asked Mary.

“I want to because the Commish asked me to and I want to be part of this experiment of his. He wants to make you a popular bad girl. I don’t know if that’s possible but I’m intrigued. I want to be part of this historical event. What do you say?”

Mary looked deep into Shakalee’s eyes looking for something; she didn't trust the big black woman and she looked at the Commish. He nodded and Mary said hesitantly, “Let’s give it a try but I’m watching my back.”

The big black gal stood up and Mary stood facing her. Shack said, “I understand you don’t trust me and I don’t blame you. Let me earn that trust and help you become a superstar.”

Mary softly said, “OK.”

She went to hug the big black girl but the black woman put her hands up, “No, I hurt too much for a hug.”
She stuck her fist out and Mary tapped it with her own and smiled.