News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Republican Sarah Palin vs Democrat Kyrsten Sinema Congresswomen Fight

• 10 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Senator Sarah Palin, Republican Conservative

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Republican Sarah Palin vs Democrat Kyrsten Sinema Congresswomen Fight
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 02:38:55 AM »

Democratic Congresswoman Liberal Kyrsten Sinema

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 02:41:39 AM »

This is how Congresswoman Sarah is dressed for her fist fight with Kyrsten.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 07:37:11 AM »

Kyrsten is hot bi sexual liberal

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 09:07:30 AM »
It would be great if came to fight these two women. Regardless of the circumstances and the outcome of the fight.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline avocet26

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 08:19:32 PM »
i agree with heatherfights and catty jenna.

sarah strikes me as a natural,ruthless fighter.

she looks a strong,intimidating lady.

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 09:19:08 PM »
Sarah bashes the "hot bi sexual liberal" into a beaten bloody cum soaked mess  ;D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 01:06:05 AM »

I think 3 things
1-Sarah is a very hot sexy MILF.
2-Krysten is hot too.
3-Sarah seems like the liberal and Kyrsten looks like the conservative judging how the two woman dress.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2013, 01:07:48 AM »

Krysten is bigger and stronger than Sarah.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 01:11:46 AM »

Arizona’s sexy democratic politician  Kyrsten Sinema is the 2012 nominee for the state’s 9th district. In fact, just this past August, Sinema won the primary with a heavy 42% pull of the vote. And while politics is surely the main focus here, it should also be mentioned that Sinema is openly bisexual, which is a brave move in a state with such a history of conservative social policy. It’s also hot.

Sarah Palin finds out that Kyrsten is going to be at a big party that all the politicians and important people in Arizona are going to attend. Sarah really does like Kyrsten and was overheard saying “that bisexual lesbian whore is a freak and she should be home with her dildo, sucking off other lesbians. How did this stupid bitch ever get elected in a republican state like Arizona.”

Although Sarah’s words never made it to the press, it was circulating in the underground political circles where it managed to get back to Kyrsten from several people. Kyrsten was infuriated and was seriously thinking of confronting Sarah and demanding an apology
Things really come a head at the party. All the affluent and important people in Arizona was in attendance and word got to Sarah that Kyrsten has heard her comments and intends on confronting her. Sarah answered that the liberal bitch needs to learn some manners and respect, that she should have kept her cxnt licking policies to herself. When another friend asked Sarah about it, Sarah replied “Tell that liberal slut she should go home and masturbate instead of playing politics.”
It seems like everyone was getting more and more turned on at the thought of these two hot, dominant woman raising their fists up like two men to fist fight, and rumors were floating back and forth. Kyrsten was so angry at Sarah’s words she told people that she would be happy to meet Sarah on the patio out back and settle their differences.

A crowd is already waiting outside as Kyrsten walks outside and she takes off her purple sweater and is standing there in her black dress. Sarah is wearing her sexy purple low cut blouse and her black micro mini skirt. Everyone is amazed that the liberal is dressed so conservatively and the conservative is dressed like a liberal. Krysten is about 3” taller than Sarah, and she outweighs Sarah by about 35 pounds and she puts her hands on her hips and she says, “I heard all sorts of rumors of things you supposedly said, I would like to know if they are true.” Sarah confidently says, “I think bi-sexual lesbian whore’s should be,” but before Sarah can finish what she was saying Krysten takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Sarah “bam,” hard right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack.. Then she grabs Sarah’s sexy purple blouse with both of her hands and she holds Sarah up right in front of herself, screaming in Sarah’s shocked face, “How dare you tell people that I need to learn manner and respect, you told people that I should go home and masturbate. You think you’re so fuckin tough, I’ll make you masturbate in front of,” but before 
Kyrsten can finish what she was saying, Sarah’s shock turns to anger and Sarah loses her temper. She starts flailing wildly with both of her fists, and screaming, “Get away from me you sick demented bitch,” but Sarah’s punches her not very hard. First she hits her with her right fist “bam,” right in her left eye, and Kyrsten’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy, and then with her left fist she hits her, “bang,” right in her nose, and then with her right she hits her chin “bam,” swinging Kyrsten’s head back, and then with her left fist she hits her nose again, making her nose bleed,” but Kyrsten is bigger and stronger than Sarah, and she’s still holding her blouse, and she shoves Sarah back hard. Sarah’s hot, sexy purple low cut blouse rips right off of her body in Kyrsten’s hands as Sarah goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Sarah’s sexy purple push up bra can hardly contain her huge sexy tits. The crowd is screaming.

Kyrsten laughs and says, “I’m really going to enjoy this you stupid conservative bitch, you’re not going to feel so conservative after everyone see’s you lick my cxnt, I have a dildo in my pocketbook you pathetic little,” but Sarah is infuriated, her face is beet red and she pulls her right fist back and she steps forward and she sends her fist right at Kyrsten’s face. Kyrsten reaches up to block the punch, but Sarah’s fist just goes plowing “bang,” right into Kyrsten’s nose, swinging her head back. Blood is rolling from Kyrsten’s nose, and Kyrsten is fuckin startled, and now the crowd is really cheering.

Sarah is enraged and she grabs Kyrsten’s black dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Kyrsten’s dress rips down the front and you can see her black bra and little black lace panties. Now the crowd is screaming, “Sarah screames, “We’ll just see whose ass that dildo is stuffed into when I’m finished with you, you’re nothing but a,” but before Sarah can finish the sentence Kyrsten steps forward and with her left fist she hits her nose, “bang,” swinging her head back and forth. Then with her right fist she hits her. She sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Sarah’s chin, snapping Sarah’s head back. Sarah is seeing stars for a second, but as her head comes back forward Sarah wildly sends her right fist “bang,” right into Kyrsten’s mouth, splitting her lips open and blood is rolling from her lips.

Kyrsten Is spitting blood out of her mouth and she’s infuriated. She lunges at Sarah wrapping her hands right through Sarah’s hair. She practically lifts Sarah up off of the ground as she shoves her backwards on her high heels until “bang,” she smashes Sarah’s head into the concrete wall of the house. Kyrsten is crazed and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” smacking Sarah’s head against the concrete. She’s cracking her fuckin skull over and over again into the cement wall of the house until Sarah is seeing fuckin stars, and her legs start to get wobbly.

Kyrsten holds sexy little Sarah up by her hair on her rubbery legs, and Sarah might have fallen over if Kyrsten wasn’t holding her up. Kyrsten laughs as she screams viciously, “You stupid little Republican whore, when I’m finished with you, you’re going to go on record endorsing fuckin lesbianism. You’re going to beg Congress to allow gay marriages you stupid conservative bitch, and you’re going to beg me to control your every breath.” Sarah has tears welling in her eyes and her face is beet red in humiliation as she cries out, “Alright stop, you win.”

Kyrsten is vicious and she laughs right in Sarah’s shocked face, “How dare you tell me when to stop this, I’ll tell you when I’m finished with you Sarah. You started this. You thought you were so fuckin tough.” Kyrsten grabs Sarah’s mini skirt and she rips it right off of her and now

Every man in the crowd has a hugely erected penis and every woman in the crowd has soaking wet, panties as they see sexy Sarah Palin, standing there in her bra and panties being dominated by the larger lesbian democrat. But
Sarah gives everyone watching a jolt as she loses her temper and she pulls her right fist back crying out, “No, get away from me lesbian slut, and she sends her fist right at Kyrsten’s face. Kyrsten reaches up with her left hand and she catches Sarah’s wrist in mid air. She holds Sarah’s wrist up and she shoves her shoulder back and she spins Sarah right around, wrenching her arm up behind her back. Sarah is screaming, ‘AHH, AAHH MY ARM LET GO.” As Kyrsten starts twisting her arm up higher and higher behind until Sarah’s eyes explode in tears and they start rolling down her cheeks and she starts crying and begging “Please Kyrsten, stop you’re hurting me OOOOWWWW,” but Kyrsten is still really infuriated and she really wants to make a spectacle out of this big mouth.

Kyrsten laughs as she whispers insanely into Sarah’s ear, “You don’t know just how long Iv waited for this you stupid conservetive bitch. You’re going to become a voice in lesbianism when I’m finished with you.” She’s wrenching Sarah’s arm up higher and higher and harder and harder and Sarah is crying like a baby and she starts crying out, “PLEEEEEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU, LET GO PLEEEEEASE.” Kyrsten is laughing as she screams, “Tell everyone that you’re a lesbian and that you’re going to lick my cxnt.” Sarah is crying like a baby and she’s crying out, “No,” PLEASE I’m BEGGING YOU ENOUGH,” but Sarah isn’t ready for how crazy Kyrsten really is Kyrsten is wrenching her arm up higher and higher until Sarah is screeching at the top of her lungs, “AAAHHH MY ARM, YOU”RE GOING TO BREAK IT. ALRIGHT, I’M A LESBIAN AND I’M GOING TO LICK KYRSTEN’S cxnt.”

Kyrsten lets go of Sarah’s wrist and Sarah is desperately trying to rub the pain out of her arm. All of a sudden you can see the photographers snapping pictures as Kyrsten screams “Now tell everyone that you’re the number one supporter for gay marriage you stupid bitch.” Sarah is crying and she’s still trying to rub the pain out of her arm, but Sarah doesn’t say anything.” Kyrsten grabs Sarah’s hair and Kyrsten is definitely in charge of Sarah now. She unhooks Sarah’s bra and Sarah’s large sexy tits are explosed in front of everyone. The crowd is screaming. Kyrsten screams, ‘I knock the shit out of you Sarah, and now I’m going to knock the shit out of those sexy tits of yours.” Kyrsten raises her fists up like a man and she starts pummeling Sarah’s big, sexy tits. She’s using Sarah big floppy tits as punching bags. Sarah is feebly holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “Please I’m begging you stop.” Kyrsten punches Sarah’s sexy tits until Sarah’s tits are all swollen and black and blue.
She pulls her down onto her hands and knees and she drags Sarah like a fuckin dog on her hands and knees. She starts dragging Sarah around the patio by her fuckin hair and Sarah’s knees are getting all scraped and bloody and Sarah is crying out, “PLEEEEEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. SECURITY, SECURITY PLEASE HELP ME.” Kyrsten screams “No one is going to help you, Now I’m going to covert you from a conservative to a liberal cxnt licking  whore Sarah.” Kyrsten drags Sarah over to a bench and she grabs Sarah’s panties and she rips them right off of her body. The crowd is screaming now as Sarah’s thick brown bush and sexy little ass is exposed in front of everyone. Kyrsten grabs Sarah’s hair as she sits down on the bench and she pulls Sarah right across her lap and she starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking her ass over and over again screaming, “Now beg me to humiliate you bitch.” Sarah is crying and crying, but Sarah is scared, and she’s submissive to Kyrsten now, and she cry’s out, “Humiliate me Kyrsten, please I’m begging you, please humiliate me Kyrsten.” The whole crowd is cheering and everyone is so turned on.
Kyrsten throw Sarah off of her lap onto the ground. Sarah is on her hands and knees and Kyrsten screams, “Get over here and take my shoes off and kiss my feet bitch.” Everyone is standing there in shock as they watch Sarah Palin, the woman that almost was Vice president of this country, on her hands and knees removing Kyrsten’s left high heels. Then she takes her bare foot in her hand and she holds it right up to her lips and she kisses Kyrsten’s foot.
Imagine Senator Sarah Palin is on her hands and knees, and Sarah is all bloody and submissive, as Senator Kyrsten Sinema forces her to kiss her feet, and Kyrsten screams, “lick my foot bitch. Sarah, sexy hot little Sarah is completely submissive to Kyrsten and you can see her tongue slurping on Krysten’s foot. Krysten says, “Now do my other foot slave.” Sarah removes Kyrsten’s other shoe and she starts licking her other foot. She’s licking her foot feverishly, like a dog licking its master.
Kyrsten screams, “Now lay down on your back and beg me to let you lick my pussy.” Sarah is submissive and she lays down on her back and she starts crying out, “Please let me lick your pussy Kyrsten, I’m begging you please let me lick your pussy Kyrsten.’ Kyrsten laughs as she stands right over Sarah and nice and sexy like a stripper she lowers her panties screaming, “Look at this cxnt you conservative Republican big mouth.” Sarah is looking up at Kyrsten’s pussy and her pussy in totally shaved. She starts getting quite panicky as suddenly she realizes what is about to happen to her. Her eyes fill with tears and she starts begging Kyrsten “NO, NOT THAT, I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEEEEASE NOT THAT,” Kirsten laughs as she sits her wet, hot pussy down right on Sarah’s stomach and she screams, “What’s the matter Sarah, you don’t want to lick my wet, hot pussy. I brought a dildo for you. Does someone want to bring me my pocketbook.” A woman in the crowd hands Kyrsten her pocketbook and Kyrsten pulls this big, hard erect rubber cock out. She shows it to Sarah and she laughs as she says, “Now you’re going to beg me to shove this cock into you and fuck you with it.”
Sarah starts crying even harder, but Sarah is scared, and she’s totally submissive to Kyrsten, and Sarah cries out, “Fuck me with the dildo Kyrsten. Please shove that big hard erect rubber cock into me and fuck me with it Kyrsten.” Kyrsten spins around facing her legs, and she shoves Sarah’s legs open and everyone gets a good view of Sarah Palin’s pussy. The crowd is cheering and cheering as they stand there and watch as Kyrsten takes that big, hard erect rubber cock and she shoves it right up into Sarah Palin’s cxnt. Sarah can’t believe this tough, crazy bitch is doing this to her. Kyrsten starts fucking her with it. She’s plunging that big, hard erect rubber penis in and pulling It halfway out over and over again. Sarah’s nipples are rock hard and beet red, sweat is rolling down her face and she’s panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAAHHH, AAAAHHHH, “AAAHHH.” Kyrsten is laughing as she screams, “Look at you Sarah, you stupid liberal bitch. You’re mine now. I own you. You’re a bisexual. Say it bitch. Tell everyone that you’re my lesbian whore.” Sarah is crying and she’s crying and she’s blubbering like a little baby, she’s sputtering blood right out of her mouth as desperately she’s crying out, “Please Kristen, don’t humiliate me like this. I’ll vote for whoever you want. I’ll say whatever you want me to say, but please spare me this humiliation.”

Krysten is really enjoying this and she’s not going to fuckin stop, She stops fucking Sarah with the dildo, and Sarah is all turned on. She’s gyrating her hips and humping air, and she’s moaning “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” Krysten laughs as she screams “I’m not going to masturbate you Sarah you fuckin lesbian whore. You’re going to lick me right into orgasm you stupid bitch, and everyone here will witness what I did to you and the whole world will hear you admit you’re a lesbian and that you endorse same sex marriage.”  Sarah is all tuned on. The totally hot, sexy normally tough Senator is panting and making sexy noises “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and she’s begging the liberal Senator, “Please, fuck me, I’m begging you.” She was whispering, but Kyrsten starts laughing, screaming, “What was that Sarah, You want to marry me. You want me to fuck you. Tell everyone bitch.” Tell everyone how much you love it when you fuck you with this dildo bitch.”     
The crowd starts laughing as the normally tough, conservative Senator is begging Kyrsten to fuck her. Fuck me with the dildo Kyrsten, I’m begging you, please fuck me with that big rubber cock. Kyrsten is laughing as she grabs Sarah’s hand and she puts it right on the dildo, and she starts laughing as she says, “You wanna cum bitch. Make yourself cum. I’m not going to masturbate you bitch.” Sarah laughs as she screams “Look at this lesbian everyone. Look at this tough lesbian Republican whore. She’s going to give you all a really good show. She’s going to fuck herself into orgasm with that big, hard erect rubber cock.
Senator Palin starts fucking herself right in front of everyone. She’s masturbating her pussy with that big, rubber penis, right in front of everyone. Kyrsten spins back around facing Sarah’s head. Then she raises up so that her wet, hot pussy is just inches over Sarah Palin’s face and she screams, “kiss it Senator. Kiss my cxnt and know that you love being a lesbian. You beg to be a lesbian.” Senator Palin is totally humiliated. She’s plunging that big, rubber cock in and pulling it out over and over again, and Sarah raises her wobbly head up off of the cement, and Sarah’s eyes are still swimming around in her head as she puts her lips right to Kyrsten’s pussy and she kisses it. The crowd is screaming and the camera flashes are flashing. Sarah is still jerking herself off with that cock, and Kyrsten raises up over her and she screams, “Tell everyone how good my pussy tastes. Tell everyone that your lesbian lover tastes sweat and delicious.” Sarah is totally submissive to tough Kyrsten now and she starts screaming, “I love the way Kyrsten’s sweat pussy tastes. I love the way my lesbian lover’s pussy tastes.” Krysten makes Sarah suck her off. She forced and dominated Sarah fuckin Palin, Senator Sarah Palin, super sexy MILF Sarah Palin and Sarah is licking her out with a passion. She’s licking and kissing dominant Senator Sinema’s soaking wet, hairless pussy feverishly, like a dog licking its master over and over again.

Kyrsten starts “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH,” exploding over and over again right on Senator Palin’s face, right in her mouth, right on her tongue, and just then Sarah starts “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, exploding right on that big rubber dido. Kyrsten slowly gets up off of Sarah and she grabs the cum soaked, juice soaked rubber penis and she sticks it right into Sarah’s mouth and syas, ‘Suck this clean Senator. Suck it clean and remember that you are gay, you are a lesbian, and you suck pussy.” Sarah was left there sucking that dildo…….           

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 02:05:43 AM »

Conservative Senator Palin looks very liberal the way she dresses........