News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

4 Eagleton-Two college teachers fight for dominance

• 7 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
4 Eagleton-Two college teachers fight for dominance
« on: May 13, 2013, 04:22:04 AM »

Mrs Fuggiti, was Tyler's high school English teacher and she was also the high school's swimming coach.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: 4 Eagleton-Two college teachers fight for dominance
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 04:28:04 AM »

Mrs Fuggiti is a dominant, cocky, confident woman. She is 5'7", 150 lbs.36B and she has a big foot fetish. She also likes to mix a little S&M into her life, and she likes to be the Mistress, and have slaves, woman or men worship her.

This is how she's is dressed when she has the fist fight.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 04:42:47 AM »

Mohua is a teacher at the college. She is having an affair with Barbara Anderson the dean of the college and she dominates Mrs Anderson. She feels quite secure in her job as the deans Mistress.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 04:48:37 AM »

Mohua is 5'4", 120 lbs, 38DD. She is very dominant. She's always telling people what to do, and she acts like a Mistress, especially when mrs Anderson is involved.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 04:51:58 AM »

This is Mohua. I'm going to tell you exactly what happens when I go to the gym to fist fight that stupid bitch Mrs Fuggiti.

by the way, I have been taking kick boxing lessons for about 4 years now, and I'm starting to get very good.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 04:54:16 AM »

Hi Johnny ,I loved your story on Mrs Fuggity. She really decimated her younger rival. I would love to see her in a NHB catfight against my sister Mohua. Mohua is a magnificent woman with her buxom built and confident attitude. She walks with a swagger.  She is a 33 year old dark woman at 5ft 4inches  with 38”DD boobs and a 38" well formed ass. She is  well built with tight arms and good thighs.   She is always ready for scrap.She has a boob fetish  never likes to wear a bra except in school, and loves to flaunt herself to men and women. She feels her melon shaped boobs with large dark nipples are the best. She loves when men or woman worship her breasts.

Mohua is a teacher in a college, and after 4 years of kick boxing she has gotten quite good. She looks down on her colleagues and humiliates them and tries to dominate them She owes her position to Mrs Barbara Anderson who is the principal of the school and also bisexual. Mohua is her Mistress and sexual partner. It also helps that Mohua's mother Aritri is also a member of the board of Governors of the school and a friend of Barbara Anderson.

Lately tales of Mohua's misbehavior, sexual practices and nasty, dominant  disposition has reached Mrs Andersons ears and she has cautioned Mohua to be much more discrete and act more appropriately. But Mohua continues with her bad and rude behavior.

Mrs Fuggiti was a high school English teacher, and swimming coach up until this year. For the past 3 months she has been working as the swimming coach in the same college as Mohua and Mrs Anderson. From the first time Mohua met Mrs Fuggiti they didn’t like each other. Mrs Fuggiti is very dominant too, and she is quite used to telling people what to do, not being told that to do. Things have been escalating for more than 1 reason. First, each woman has been trying to dominate the other one, and they have started to get nasty to each other. Second, Mohua has heard rumors that Mrs Fuggiti was bi-sexual and has a foot fetish. She has heard that Mrs Futtiti likes getting her pussy licked, and Mohua has heard that Mrs Fuggiti has been flirting and meeting with Mrs Anderson after school. 

The two woman exchange emails
Mohua has an explosive temper and she’s not about to let anyone threaten her relationship with Mrs Anderson. Finally she decides to email Mrs Fuggiti to tell her off.
“I am tired of your arrogance and your disobedient behavior. You have not been at this college for a long time, so I will tell you how things are. I am in charge, and Mrs Anderson is mine. I am her Mistress and you’re going to stay away from her you stupid bitch, and you’re going to do what I tell you to do, or I will teach you obedience and make you very sorry you ever started trouble with me. Mistress Mohua”

Mrs Fuggiti is cocky, confident and dominant, and she was not going to back down. She sent an email back to Mohua.
You stupid, nasty little bitch, Barbara is licking my feet as I send you this email. I would like nothing better than to fist fight you and show Barbara and everyone else just what a stupid, pathetic submissive cow you really are. Swimming practice is over at 4 pm this afternoon. I will change my clothes and meet you in the gym. We can go into the ring you big mouth and we can fight each other until I beat the shit out of you, and then I’ll make you my slave. I’ll give everyone a really good show, and I’ll embarrass and humiliate you so bad, that you’ll never show your face around Barbara or any of the people at this school. Mrs Fuggiti

Mohua can’t wait to get her hands on this stupid bitch, and she really didn’t want to wait until after 4 pm to knock the shit out of this disobedient cxnt. Unfortunately today is a very busy day in Mohua’s schedule and the only opportunity she had to go look for this bitch was on her lunch hour at 1 pm, but Mrs Fuggiti wasn’t in the gym, and she wasn’t anywhere to be found. In the mean time Mohua had emailed quite a few of the other teachers and told them that she was going to beat the shit out of Mrs Fuggiti and teach her manners and respect in the locker room of the gym at 4:10 this afternoon.  Mrs Fuggiti was getting her feet cleaned by Mrs Anderson while Mohua had been looking for her. Mrs Anderson and Mrs Fuggiti got so fuckin excited when Mrs Fuggiti told Mrs Anderson that Mohua is goint to fist fight her after her last class. She was telling Mrs Anderson how she would punch that flabby, dark skinned little bitch into a bloody mess and make the bitch her slave. This made the two woman so fuckin excited that this was the first time they ever tried 69 (licking each other out simultaneously.)

Word has got out among many of the teachers and Mrs Fuggiti knows just how much Her part time lover and fellow foot fetishist loves to see woman fight, so she called Tyler up and told him to come to the gym before 4 pm and he will see a really good fist fight.

Offline kimmysassy

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 05:01:31 AM »
This is shaping up to be really good...

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 12:21:00 AM »

Part 2
Things really come to a fuckin head when I let my class leave just a little early, I just can’t take this anymore. I walk quickly to the gym and there is quite a crowd of teachers and even a few student who has gotten wind of this fight waiting to see what is going to happen. I want to give all the teachers and even some of the students the opportunity to see what happens to any bitch that needs to be disciplined. I want to give everyone a really good show and teach this stupid bitch who is in charge. I start to talk to some of the teachers, and I start to get the idea that they are here to see me get beat up and disciplined. This pissed me off even more and I didn’t wait, I told them that I am going down to the locker room to fist fight this stupid big mouth. I’m not going to fight her where she has the advantage.
The crowd follows me downstairs to the locker room, and there are quite a few students still in the locker room. There is now about 35 people in the locker room and there is quite a buzz. Everyone is really excited and talking about the fight, and even the students that didn’t know what was going on got caught up quick.

Part-3
That’s when I saw her. I’m all dressed up, and so is she. She’s standing in front of her locker, she has just done her hair and put on her makeup and had just closed the locker. She sees me walking toward her and she puts her hands on her hips and says, “You stupid little bitch, you wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you.” She raises her fist up and so do I, we’re just standing there in the locker room, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each of us wants to knock the shit out of the other one and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight. The crowd has grown larger and they make a big semi circle around us, and start cheering and I can hear someone scream into the gym, “fight, fight two woman.”
Mrs Fuggiti comes right after me, swinging her right fist back, but before she has a chance to throw her punch, I quickly take the sharp point of my right high heel and I kick this big bitch, “bam,” right in her knee. ”AAAHHH,” she screams as she grabs her aching knee. She’s standing there bent over, rubbing her aching knee and I step forward and I swing my right fist back and then I send it swinging back up and I punch her “bang,” uppercut to her jaw. You can hear her teeth knock together and chatter in head as her head swings strait up in the air, and Mrs Fuggiti is stood straight up on her feet, and she stumbles backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does Mrs Fuggiti is fuckin startled.
The crowd has gone silent, they can’t believe I’m kicking Mrs Fuggiti’s ass. I start laughing as I scream, “I’m really going to enjoy this you arrogant bitch. I’m going to beat you up over and over again until you beg me to stop, and then I’m going to humiliate you and show everyone just what a stupid, pathetic, submissive big mouth you really are.” Mrs Fuggiti raises her fists up screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I’ll fight you Mohua. Let’s settle this once and for all.” I raise my fists up too and the two of us stand there in the locker room, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each of us wants to knock the other one into a bloody mess and totally humiliate her and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight.
Mrs Fuggiti come after me with her left fist, but as I raise up to block her punch, she sends her right fist “bang,” right into my left eye. Instantly my eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy. I send my right fist pounding “boom,” right into Mrs Fuggiti’s stomach, but I’m fuckin shocked. My fist bounces right off of her muscular stomach and my punch seems to have no effect on the bitch. Mrs Fuggiti loses her temper and I can see her face getting redder and redder. She pulls her left fist all the way back and she lunges at me. She sends her fist right at my face, but I’m ready for her, and I reach up with my right hand and I manage to block her punch, but as I do Mrs Fuggiti takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into my nose. Blood starts rolling from my nose as my head snaps back and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over.
Mrs Fuggiti comes right after me again. She pulls her right fist all the way back and she smashes it “bang,” right into my nose again. Blood is really rolling from my nose and my head snaps back, and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until boom,” my body hits the metal lockers hard, and “bang,” my head does too. I bounce up off of the lockers and Mrs Fuggiti comes right after me, grabbing for my hair with both of her hands, but just as she does, I raise my right knee up “boom,” right into Mrs Fuggiti’s cxnt. Her legs were closed, but it was enough to make her groan “OOFF,” as she grabs herself and she bends over backing away from me.
I go right after this fuckin bitch and I grab her hair with both of my hands and I yank her head up. Then quickly I shove her head back down as I raise my right knee up and  “bang,” her jaw smashes right into my rising knee. You can hear her teeth knock together and chatter in her head and Mrs Fuggiti’s is seeing fuckin stars as her head swings straight up in the air.  Then as her head comes back down I kick the bitch “bam,” right in her knee again. Mrs Fuggiti groans “OOOWWW,” as she grabs her aching knee bending forward in pain.  Then I plant my feet and I send a roundhouse kick “bang,” right to the side of her head. Mrs Fuggiti is spun halfway around in a circle from the full force of my hard kick. Mrs Fuggiti is fuckin startled and she’s disoriented. She doesn’t even know where she is for a moment and I grab her shoulder and I spin her right back around to face me again.
I grab Mrs Fuggiti’s dress with both of my hands and I hold her up screaming right in her shocked face, “You think you’re so fuckin tough, You think you are going to dominate me, I don’t think so. I’m going to beat you up bitch, and then I’m going to dominate you and humiliate you. I’ll make you my fuckin slave.” I shove Mrs Fuggiti back hard. Her dress rips right off of her body in my hands, and she’s just standing there in her little white bra and little white lace panties, and now the crowd really starts cheering.  The cheering crowd gets me really excited and I grab the bitch’s bra and I rip it right off of her chest and start laughing as I scream, “Look at your pathetic little golf ball sized tits bitch.” I grab my blouse and I pull it off. I’m not wearing a bra and my huge sexy brown breasts and big sexy nipples are exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is really screaming. I scream, “look at them bitch, this is what a real woman’s tits look like. Get ready you stupid submissive whore. I’m going to make you worship my tits. That’s right you big mouth. I’m going to make you lick and kiss and suck my big, beautiful breasts. ” The crowd is going crazy.”
Mrs Fuggiti’s face is beet red both in anger and humiliation and she feebly sends a right roundhouse punch at my face, but her punch is slow and I manage to step back and Mrs Fuggiti goes stumbling sideways quite off balance and she almost falls over. She regains her balance and she turns to face me again. I hold my fists up screaming, “Come on you big mouth. I thought you were so fuckin tough. Come on put your fists up and fight me.
She’s just standing there, this big stupid bitch’s face is getting redder and redder until she pulls her right fist all the way back and comes right after me screaming, “I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” She sends her fist right at me, but quickly I manage to lean down and I grab her knees and she goes flying right over my back rolling over and over on the cement floor of the locker room. I get up and I walk over and I leap right onto her stomach. I plop my full weight down right onto Mrs Fuggiti’s stomach, and Mrs Fuggiti is coughing and gasping for air. I’m clearly winning at this point, I’v beat all the fight right out of Mrs Fuggiti, and Mrs Fuggiti can’t do anything to stop me from beating her up. I grab Mrs Fuggiti’s hair with both of my hands and I yank her head up off of the cement screaming right in her shocked face, “I’m going to knock you silly you stupid bitch, and Mrs Fuggiti is still trying to catch her breath and she can’t say a fuckin word.
I shove Mrs Fuggiti’s head down “bang,” right against the concrete floor of the gym. I bounce her fuckin head right off of the cement and I  hold Mrs Fuggiti’s head up screaming right in her stunned face, “I’m going to make you my slave bitch, I’m going to make you suck my tits. I’m going to make you worship my pussy, and I’m going to make you lick my ass hole clean with your tongue right in front of Barbara, and right in front of all of these people. The crowd is going crazy. I start “bang, bang, bang,” hammering Mrs Fuggiti’s head over and over again against the concrete. I’m cracking her fuckin skull again and again against the hard cement until Mrs Fuggiti is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head.
I did it. I knocked Mrs Fuggiti silly. I fuckin knocked all the sense right out of my big, tough, dominant rival, and when I stop bashing Mrs Fuggiti’s head against the hard fuckin cement, Mrs Fuggiti just has this silly little smile across her face. I banged all the fuckin sense right out of this big mouth, and she just has this goofy little grin right across her face, and I start fuckin laughing at how tough and cocky this big stupid bitch was, and how knocked silly she looks with this goofy little smile right across her face, and now I’m going to really have fun with this bitch. I’m going to make a fuckin example out of this big, stupid bitch. I’m going to show Barbara. I’m going to fuckin show everyone at the college what happens to you if you cross me, or if you try to dominate me.
My power, my dominance, my position as I’m sitting on her stomach in total control of her has me excited. My big nipples are all hard and erect and I can feel my wet, hot pussy vibrating. I’m dominating this big stupid slut and I laugh right in Mrs Futtiti’s face as I scream, “Now we’re going to show Barbara and everyone at the college just what a stupid, pathetic submissive slave you really are Mrs Fuggiti. Say it. Tell everyone that you’re my stupid, pathetic submissive slave and that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you moron, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.”
Mrs Fuggiti is enraged, she’s normally quite dominant, she tells people what to do, they don’t tell her what to do, and she is not about to let me make a fuckin fool out of her in front of Barbara, and in front of all of these people and feebly she starts bucking and kicking and screaming get off of me you cow. Get off of me, I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” I lose my temper and I punch her “bang,” right in her nose screaming, “You’re not going to kill anyone you stupid whore bitch, now are you ready to submit or do I really have to knock your face in.”
Tears start welling in Mrs Fuggiti’s eyes and Mrs Fuggiti is just looking for a way to walk out of this locker room with at least some of her dignity in tact, and she starts crying out, “Enough, you win, I give up, you fuckin win, now get off of me.” This stupid bitch infuriates me all over again and I smash her “bang,’ right into her fuckin nose again. Blood starts rolling from her nose and she screams, “PLEASE STOP ENOUGH.” I scream, “How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when you had enough. Now get it through your head, you’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave, and you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.”
Tears start rolling from Mrs Fuggiti’s eyes and desperately she starts crying out, ‘PLEASE I’M SORRY, I’M SO, SO SORRY, PLEASE LET ME GO.” I can’t believe this stupid bitch is giving me such a hard time and I take my right fist and I smash her “bang,” right in her nose again. Blood is gushing from Mrs Fuggiti’s nose and it’s starting to fill up in her mouth. Mrs Fuggiti is scared. She’s so fuckin scared she’s shaking in fear, and she becomes submissive to me, and she cries out, “alright, I’m your slave, I’m your fuckin slave.”
I get up off of this stupid bitch and I’m totally infuriated. I lean down and I grab Mrs Fuggiti by her fuckin hair and I sit her up. She screams, “AAHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head, but her scream gets even louder and more desperate “AAAAAHHHHH,” as I pull her over onto her hands and knees, and I start dragging her across the rough cement. I’m swinging this stupid, pathetic bitch around the locker room like a rag doll on her hands and knee’s, and Mrs Fuggiti is screaming in pain, “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR LET GO.”
I let go of Mrs Fuggiti’s hair and I grab her panties and I rip them right off of her body. Then I grab her hair again as I sit down on a bench and I pull Mrs Fuggiti right across my lap. I have the stupid bitch over my knees and I take the open palm of my right hand and I start “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her right cheek. I’m smacking the shit out of this moron’s ass and Mrs Fuggiti’s ass is getting all red and puffy. Mrs Fuggiti is screaming, “Stop, please stop, I’m begging you,” but I’m not going to fuckin stop. I scream, “You are going to learn to be obedient to your Mistress. You’re going to learn to do, or to say whatever I tell you to do or say.” I just keep on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking Mrs Fuggiti’s ass until first blood starts rolling from the bloody, red welts on my ass her ass, and her ass gets all swollen and black and blue, and then tears start streaming down Mrs Fuggiti’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and Mrs Fuggiti becomes submissive to me again, and she starts crying out, “I’m your slave. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress. Please, please don’t beat me up any more.” 
I grab the bitch by her hair and I shove her off of my lap and I stand up and I stand her up straight on her feet right in front of everyone. Now I’m really getting excited. It gets me really turned on to be in charge of another bitch, especially a big mouth bitch like Mrs Fuggiti in front of a crowd, and it gets me even more excited that I’m in charge of this big, stupid whore bitch right in front of Barbara. I start laughing as I scream, “Now you’re going to stick your fingers inside of your cxnt bitch, and you’re going to masturbate yourself while you tell everyone just how tough and dominant you thought you were, You’re going to tell everyone that you thought you were tough and that you could beat me up, but you were wrong. Tell them what a weak, submissive pathetic slave you are to me after I beat you up and that now you’re going to be obedient and do whatever I tell you to do.”
Mrs Fuggiti is submissive now and obediently she takes her pointer finger and the middle of her right hand and she starts rubbing her cxnt right in front of everyone. The crowd is laughing and cheering me as I look up and I can see the smiles on their face. I can also see the men’s cocks are all hard and erect in their pants and I can just tell that every woman in the locker room was all soaking wet. I scream, “stick your fingers into your cxnt you stupid bitch and fuck yourself with your fingers. You’re going to cum right in front of Barbara, you’re going to have an orgasm right in front of all of these people.” I grab her by her fuckin hair and I start marching her around the locker room, right in front of all of the people and Mrs Fuggiti starts shoving her fingers in and pulling them halfway out of her cxnt over and over again. This big stupid bitch is fucking herself in front of her colleagues and in front of Barbara, and the friends. I march her around until I drag her right in front of Barbara. I’m holding this pathetic whore bitch up right in front of the dean of the college, and Mrs Fuggiti is all naked and bloody I’m laughing as I scream, “say it.”
She’s crying like a baby, tears are streaming down her face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and Mrs Fuggiti cries out, ‘I thought I was tough Barbara, I thought I could beat Mohua up, but I was wrong. I’m not as tough as I thought I was. Mohua beat me up. She knocked the shit out of me, and now I’m Mohua’s slave. I’m her fuckin slave and I’m going to do whatever she tells me to do.”  I start laughing again as I realize just how excited this stupid bitch is getting from being dominated and from fucking herself with her fingers. Mrs Fuggiti’s nipples are rock hard and beet red, and she’s panting and making sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” as she plunging her fingers in and halfway out of her soaking wet pussy over and over again. I laugh as I scream, “Look at her Barbara. Look at how excited this stupid, submissive bitch gets when she is being dominated by a real woman. This pathetic slave is going to make herself cum right in front of everyone.
I can see how embarrassed and ashamed Mrs Fuggiti is being forced to masturbate herself right in front of Barbara and all of these people. I wrap my arms around Mrs Fuggiti’s body, grabbing one of her nipples in each one of my hands, and I can feel her nipples grow even larger in my fingers as my big, sexy tits press against her warm back. My nipples are rock hard and ready to burst, and my pussy is soaking wet. It’s so fuckin wet that its overflowing and I can feel my hot juices start to roll down my legs as I whisper in her ear. “You better cum bitch, you better have an orgasm of I’ll go into my pocketbook and I’ll get a big, hard erect rubber dildo and I’ll shove it right up your ass.
I don’t know if she was getting ready to cum, or if the thought of having a dildo shoved up her ass hole, or exactly what is was, but Mrs Fuggiti starts fuckin herself even harder. She’s plunging her fuckin fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy, her nipples are ready to explode, and she starts going off. She starts “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another right on her fingers. Her cxnt is having convulsion, volcanic eruptions over and over again and you can see her cum and her hot juices dripping out of her cxnt. I pull her fingers out of her and I can still feel her body twitching and shuddering.
I hold Mrs Fuggiti’s fingers right up to her mouth screaming, “lick your cum off of your finger bitch.” Mrs Fuggiti holds her fingers up in front of her lips and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking her fingers over and over again like a fuckin dog licking its master. I scream, “suck those finger clean bitch. She starts sucking her fingers clean right in front of Barbara, right in front of her colleagues, right in front of the friends. The crowd is laughing and they’re cheering.  I scream “Lay down on your back slave.” Mrs Fuggiti obediently lays down on her back on the cement locker room floor.
I lower my panties and I kick them off. The crowd is roaring as I step right over Mrs Fuggiti so that one of my feet are on one side of her head and my other foot is on the other side and I start to lower myself down onto her stomach as I scream, “Now you’re going to beg me to let you lick, kiss and worship my beautiful black cxnt.” Mrs Fuggiti is not bi-sexual and she has no intention of tasting her cxnt what so ever.” She’s just lying there crying and crying like a baby, and she’s crying out, “NO, NO PLEASE OH NO NOT THAT.” I raise up and I turn around facing Mrs Fuggiti’s feet and I sit my naked ass down right on her face muffling Mrs Fuggiti’s plea’s. Mrs Fuggiti starts desperately trying to breath, but she can’t. I got my ass on her face and I’m smothering the stupid bitch. She’s frantically kicking her feet and flailing her hands and trying to get me off of her, but Mrs Fuggiti is dazed and she’s punched bloody. Mrs Fuggiti is weak and she’s all pummeled and she can’t get me off of her. I grab her wrists as my ass is smothering her face, and slowly Mrs Fuggiti’s kicks are getting weaker and weaker and her hands are just flopping around limply in my hands.
Mrs Fuggiti is starting to see black, she’s about to go unconscious, but I raise my ass up off of her face just in time and Mrs Fuggiti is desperately trying to inhale some precious gulps of air as I start laughing and screaming, “You better stick your tongue into my ass hole and lick it clean you stupid slave bitch, or I’ll stand you up and knock the shit out of you all over again.” My nipples are so hard I think they’re going to break, and my hot juices are splashing out of my cxnt and they’re rolling down my ass and dripping right on Mrs Fuggiti’s face. My cxnt is vibrating inside, pulsating as Mrs Fuggiti raises her head up, and her head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her fuckin head as she sticks her tongue out and she swipes if right across my anus. I’m shaking as I moan “OOOHHH,” and I scream, “Stick your fuckin tongue inside my ass hole you stupid, pathetic bitch. Lick my ass hole clean.”
She’s doing it. I can’t believe it. I have forced other woman to lick and to suck my cxnt, but this is the first time I ever forced a woman to lick my ass hole. I’m so fuckin turned on as I feel this big mouth sticking her tongue deep into my ass hole. She starts plunging her tongue into my ass hole over and over again. I grab Mrs Fuggiti’s right hand and I raise up and put her hand down right on top of her cxnt screaming, “Masturbate yourself again slut. Fuck yourself with your fingers you stupid submissive whore bitch.” She’s masturbating herself. She’s fucking her cxnt over and over again with the same two fingers she jerked herself off with before, and she’s licking my ass hole, feverishly over and over again like a fuckin dog licking its master. The crowd is cheering and cheering, and they’re totally turned on. I starts laughing as I scream, “Look at her Barbara. Look at your tough Mistress now. She thought that she was so fuckin tough. She doesn’t look so tough now, does she Barbara.”
I spin around and I hold my soaking wet pussy only inches over Mrs Fuggiti’s face, and I’m laughing as I scream, “Now you’re going to lick me into orgasm you whore. You’re going to make me explode all over your face you bitch. Now lick me out.” Mrs Fuggiti starts licking me out passionately she’s making love to my sweat, soaked black pussy. I scream, “how does it feel to lick my black cxnt you stupid bitch.” She’s licking and licking my cxnt over and over again, feverishly. She’s like my fuckin dog licking my hand. I start “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” exploding right on Mrs Fuggiti’s face. I get up off of this stupid bitch and I look down and I see Mrs Fuggiti turn over onto her side and start tryig to spit my cum and my sweat juices out of her mouth. This infuriates me again and I grab her shoulder and spin her right over onto her back screaming, “what’s the matter, you don’t like the way my pussy tastes.” Tears start to over flow from Mrs Fuggiti’s eyes and she shakes her head “NOOOOO.” I hold my cxnt right over her mouth screaming, “now you’re going to drink my piss bitch. I’m going to piss in your mouth and wash that awful taste out and you’re going to drink each and every last drop of my warm yellow urine of I’ll stand you up and beat the shit out of you again.

In start pissing, right in Mrs Fuggiti’s mouth, She’s drinking it, she’s swallowing mouthful after mouthful of my warm yellow urine. Then I walk out leaving this stupid bitch crying in front of everyone.