News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Assfight/Titfight videos

• 166 Replies

Offline RingoD

Re: Assfight/Titfight videos
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2019, 10:40:08 PM »
Who do you guys think could beat Milah? :D

https://twitter.com/MilahRomanov/status/1169416671418884103

Offline RingoD

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2019, 07:04:53 PM »
Hi Dutch :) Welcome to the thread!

Thanks for posting :) I know a lot of people buy the titfights and buttfights but very few actually comment so thank you lol Glad your a fan of assfights! I've tried to get as many of the video links together as I could as this genre can be hard to find sometimes with very few releases each year. Not so much with titfights, there are much more of them so I dont them as much but still some very good videos out there. Tilly is great for them.

Yeah I remember that group, unfortunately most of the old yahoo groups appear to be hacked or something :(

Glad you liked the fight with Romi and Milah, thought they were very well matched! I would have liked to have seen them go at it a little bit harder but I don't think it's as easy on the bed. They fought hard in the titfight though! Yeah I hope they rematch soon as well!

What kind of things are important to you in these sort of videos? Do you have any suggestions to challenge Romi? :) Do you prefer the assfights in a ring or better in an open fight?

Thanks again for the post. Would love to hear any feedback. I dont get all of these videos as customs obviously but had a few as customs and always interested in other peoples thoughts on the best assfight!

Offline RingoD

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2019, 05:43:48 PM »
Hey Dutch :)

Yeah Tilly has some good videos as well! Some of them with Nyssa I seen are quite competitive. Tilly is great though and has a bunch of videos with titfights as well as catfights. If your looking for competitive videos, Axa Jay has done a few of these and the Maxgirls have done a few as well. These girls dont want to lose at anything lol But they all have athletic builds and might not be what your looking for if you like bigger butts.

Fayth is really amazing actually, she's done quite a number of these and most of them are good matches. Few of them, her opponent was a bit too small but she gives it her all in all them. Her fight with Nova is my favourite but the Pepper video is great as well! Fayth doesnt lose at these much, only once I can remember lol

Romi and Milah are a great match lol They looked great as well! But yeah I totally agree, it was let down a bit by being fixed. It's hard to believe they could knock each other over that easily lol It's obvious when it's like that unfortunately. It was weird as their titfight started off quite competitive as well. But yeah would love to see when go at fully and for real this time.

If you could choose girls to buttfight who would you choose? What would your match be? :D

Offline RingoD

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2019, 05:11:07 PM »
Oh yeah, forgot all about the Constance matches! Constance was slightly shorter than Fayth but it had been the first time in a while she had come up against someone that maybe had a bigger butt! The rematch with Nova wasnt very good, sure Fayth would agree lol Would have liked to have seen them do it again but properly!

They are some good matchups! Never going to happen but good! lol

Yeah there are some really good videos on here. Some that maybe arent as good as an actual contest but look great as well lol I think I've seen most assfights and a good amount of titfights lol

Whats your favourite type of outfits? Do you like the ring type matches or more like on the bed?

Offline K0rn

• Assfighting, Catfights, Sexfights, Body matchups
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2019, 02:15:13 AM »
Hey guys!
Very glad finding you. The only board Ive been at is Hostboard, in periods over a decade back.

Huge fan of even measured competitive matchups, ass vs ass battles, big butts, and strength battles body part against body part, also sex fights.

Milah and Romi really brings it!!
Dont think Ive seen that even measured ladies facing up.

Offline K0rn

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2019, 10:58:07 PM »
Getting intense for sure!
Where can you even their first battle? iwantclips? I've searched, where can you buy their first battle video??

Offline RingoD

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2019, 07:59:43 PM »
Great pics Dutch lol I've been following the twitter chat and it's heating up between them lol There's some good trash talk in there! Just need to see if they can back it up in the fight! For girls with bigger butts, this is really close! Closer than most matches. Can't say one will win due to ass size alone lol There's quite a lot of team Milah chat but I'm going with Romi on this one! Seen the competitive streak come out in their titfight and think she will do it again if they butt fight for real lol Milah won't go down easily though!

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2019, 09:43:00 AM »
Romi

Offline RingoD

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2019, 06:29:50 PM »
Hey interested fightfan, thanks for posting on the thread. It's definitely looking like Romi is the expected winner in this one!

Something to look forward to in November! There's been more trash talk and build up about this than any other video I know. Just hoping it lives up to the hype, sure it will!

I'm in agreement with you Dutch, I think Milah was holding back a bit in that as well but I think they both were so unsure lol I think Milah has the slightly bigger butt but Romi has bigger hips lol

Offline RingoD

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2019, 07:46:28 PM »
It does have a bit of a feel about it that Milah was really holding back in their first fight and she was scripted to lose from the start. Not sure how it will go if they both go at it for real. Romi is way ahead in the poll in this thread which is surprising. Thought most people would go for Milah to win lol I see Romi as the underdog here lol She's lighter, got the smaller butt. very little wrestling experience lol Im hoping it will be close though!

How are you hoping that they settle it, what kind of fight you looking for?

Should be good though! Not sure actually, was the same in the last forum where there was a lot views but no posters and betting some of them ordered customs but never spoke about it lol There's actually a few I've seen pop up recently on manyvids.

What do you guys think is important for butt wrestling? lol butt size or bigger butt muscles? lol Stronger legs maybe. Better stance? Technique?

Offline K0rn

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2019, 09:40:40 AM »
Your definately right, Milah has more wrestling experience overall and seem overall very strong!
Romi is the underdog in that case, eventhough she seems sturdy as hell, otherwise, too me they are extremely even. Could t be much more in the same tier.

Most important to me are that they're even in measures, (length, weight, ass size).
Then I always love when it starts with a talk, of friendly matter or thrash talk that escalads in competitiveness. Successively developing to brag and compare, (poses) then physically which also escalades further in competitiveness and fixation about their asses (hug, bearhugs, claws and slaps asses).

As for locations, I am a fan of casual places (livingroom, on bed), but mat/line/ring battles are also great.

On all four, pushing and slamming til one gives in or fully loses balance.
Standing, thrusting and pushing over line.
Really like the strenght battles to with knee stand back to back like the one Tilly and Carmen did too!

A proper win for either of Romi och Milah would be to sitting on the other. As the smoothering queens they both are. :)

Offline Milah Romanov

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2019, 09:09:30 PM »
You guys don't REALLY think Romi can beat me do you? lol  I was just being nice last time! She is new and i felt pitty for her. But don't worry you can see a REAL battle of the butts with this next one!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 09:21:40 PM by Milah Romanov »

Offline Milah Romanov

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2019, 09:18:06 PM »

You guys don't actually think a novice IG model could beat the god of face sitting do you? lol

Who do you guys think could beat Milah? :D

https://twitter.com/MilahRomanov/status/1169416671418884103

Offline Milah Romanov

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2019, 09:44:19 PM »
couldn't let you guys think Romi even stands a chance against my big ass

Offline K0rn

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2019, 11:56:53 PM »
It's huge to have you onboard Milah :0
More ideal assfighters I do not know ;D Cant wait for this battle!