News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

Do you agree with my story below?  What about the rematch?

Yes
10 (40%)
No
2 (8%)
Yes Netanis will want a rematch!
9 (36%)
No, she takes her whippin and stays as far from Andrea as possible
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Netanis vs Andrea....two women from my past I would love to get together today!

• 5 Replies

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
After being out of touch with Andrea for a few years, we reconnected via email one day.  We did the normal catch up and how life with you going and all the usual stuff is and then continued through the time line up to today.  It’s like we never missed a beat!  Well after a couple phone calls and plenty of email jokes back and forth (we are both smartasses at heart….a little more for me but she definitely holds her own), I asked her about wrestling.  She shushed me and asked to talk about it later as her current husband didn’t know about that side   of her.  I assured her that he would like it and she should tell him but I understand and we switched subjects.  A couple days later while online chatting she brought up the subject.  Andrea had not wrestled for a while and said that she needed to relieve some stress for sure.  I immediately picked up on the vibe that she might be open to a catfight.  Previously all her wrestling experiences were semi-competitive wrestling with friends she knew.  I asked her about a rules catfight against someone her size (she would not care if her opponent was bigger, but I did) and we discussed rules she would want and all.  Andrea was excited by the challenge and that she could really let loose and not have to worry about flaming a friendship afterwards.  I told her if I found someone that would be a good matchup for her I would let her know.  Of course she knows my passion about this, so she steps up her fitness routine immediately (I found this out later after the fight).  Like I said, she is a very smart lady!

Summer was quickly coming around and I received an email about the next high school class reunion that was to take place in the summer and would be our 25th year reunion.  The attached confirmed attendance list of names showed a name I had not seen since a couple years after high school graduation, Netanis!  Wow, she had not been to any of the other reunions before and had basically dropped off the globe contact wise.  We exchanged emails and caught up.  She was still like she was in school, a wild child that spoke and did what was   on her mind.  She may have mellowed just a bit but was still as “spicy” as ever (her term for her style and attitude)!  We were not that far from each other as we both were in Florida now and decided to meet for lunch.  I drove over to meet her and we had a nice lunch at a patio table outside.  When I saw her, I was almost stunned.  Netanis was still in great shape and looked as beautiful as I remember her from school days.  The only change is her hair was no longer down to her butt and was now just over shoulder length.  I teased her about      the hair as she always said she would not cut it off ever!  After eating lunch, we continued to catch up and I brought up her wild side and asked her if she was staying out of trouble.  She smiled and replied her usual phrase of “you have to be good or good at it, and I’m both” and laughed.  I asked if she was good at it or if she found another woman that had put her in her place?  Netanis gave me her mean look and then smiled with a wink and said she would love to find that woman someday but that day has yet to arrive!  I asked her what if I found such a woman, would she be up for a tussle?  She quickly replied of course and told me not to be mad at her after she whipped my girl’s ass with a wink and a smile.  I did not want to blow it by moving too fast and told her I had someone in mind but I would let her know.  We talked some more and then I gave her a hug   and left.

After a couple days I emailed Netanis and asked if she was up to a rules catfight with Andrea and sent her Andrea’s picture and described her physically and also gave her a little background on Andrea too.  Netanis jumped at the opportunity for a scrap as she said that she had been a good girl for way to long and this would let her be bad without a worry of getting into trouble with the law, etc.  She asked me to set it up for the day after the reunion.  I told her I would get in touch with Andrea and would 3-way us all together on the phone to discuss rules and attire, etc.  That would also allow them the chance to “get to know each other” I told her but Netanis replied that she would only talk about the fight and nothing else.  She told me that she didn’t want “to know the bitch, just where and how she would beat the bitch’s ass.”  Netanis was as confident as ever and loved to talk trash.

I got back in touch with Andrea and told her about Netanis.  I set up the call and got both ladies on the phone to discuss rules and attire and to let them verbally go at one another a bit to ramp up things some.  Final rules were to be no time limit, 3 out of 5 submissions, punching to the body allowed, only slapping to the head, no biting, no stomping or kicking a downed opponent, and they would fight in bikini bottoms only.  Netanis insisted on being topless and wanted to intimidate Andrea.  Andrea never skipped a beat and agreed quickly telling Netanis that it had been a long time since she beat another woman’s ass and she was glad for it to be her’s and clothing had nothing to do with it! 

Inside I was doing cartwheels! I could only hope things would go as planned. Two absolutely gorgeous, fit, tough, and strong women wanted to fight each other just to be better than the other. No man or job or friend or talking behind another's back or any other crap. Just two women that have never met before meeting to win, plain and simple. Both also are very confident women as well (about everything actually). To give you an idea on how great of a match up physically these women are, Andrea is of medium completion black woman, 5’ 4” and about 133 pounds.  Netanis is 5’ 3” and about 130 pounds.  Both women are toned and show some muscle, however still very feminine looking.  These two ladies look better than women 10 or 15 years younger in both body and face! Both commented to me that I should have found someone bigger! Like I said, these are confident women. This was simply going to come down to which one is right as both have some fighting and grappling experiences in their past. I couldn't wait!

The night of the fight came and both ladies were excited with that nervous energy! Neither could sit nor stand still when I saw them. I booked 3 adjoining rooms with mine in the middle. I moved all the  furniture out of the way leaving quite a lot of room for the encounter.  I called the ladies into the center room and each confidently entered without hesitation and clad only in bikini bottoms.  Black for Netanis and white for Andrea. Each beauty walked right into each other's face with no words!  They were actually in full frontal contact trying to push the other woman backwards in sort of a body battle of strength!  Foreheads against each other with 2 sets of pretty brown eyes trying to blaze holes into each other.  Strangely enough, this went on without anything being spoken. With as much trash talking that was going on and knowing both ladies were not shy about voicing their opinions, this silent prelude to the all-out battle to follow definitely surprised me for sure.  I'm sure this will be   an epic battle and hope this will spark a rivalry that will continue on!  A guy and hope, can't he?

Netanis was the first to speak.  Without changing position she asked if Andrea was cold or uncomfortable with a sly smirk on her face.  Andrea without any hesitation simply said that despite any beliefs of small minds, that even though she is a professional and a lady of class, she is no prude and knows she has a banging a body that is going to be banging into Netanis’ pole climbing body into submission.  Unlike Netanis, Andrea’s expression did not change one bit, nor did she blink!  Netanis gave a little chuckle and presses harder into her foe saying she was so glad to hear a comment like that.  It would only make her fight harder and beat a black ass even more than she was already going to!  She no longer had any smirk on her face as she said this.  Andrea matches her move and also presses harder into her latina foe’s body.  The two of them are grinding their foreheads together very hard and eyes burning holes into each other! 

Now both women as if on a signal move their hands forward toward their opponent and come together with fingers interlaced.  Foreheads still grinding, full frontal body pressing against each other and now a fingerlock test of strength.  Their arms move outward and now 2 lovely, gorgeous bodies are pressed hard into this match.  Andrea seems to be stronger as Netanis is straining more.  Andrea’s grip is incredible and she is starting to bend back the lovely brown wrists of her opponent.  The ebony beauty cracks a smile and tells Netanis, “come on bitch, you have to be stronger than this…all that shit you were talking and you are this weak!”  As she bends back and upward her foes wrists it gives her more “traction” and Netanis starts to be pushed backwards.  As she moves her foe backwards a step, it gives her the room to and she does send a powerful knee strike to the tight abs of the latina!  A small moan leaves Netanis’ lips but she absorbs the blow well.  The bad part for her is that with her hands “occupied” and being pushed backwards, she is unable to defend against the second knee blow to the stomach which comes again into the tight brown abs.  As the black left knee lands a second time into Netanis’ abs, those tight abs give a little more and the moan becomes a little louder.  Andrea’s smile is a little broader as she now moves her hands in small circle and upwards.  She has now completely won the fingerlock test of strength and Netanis is up on her toes with a grimace on her face showing her predicament.  Andrea plants her left leg as she moves forward a bit more after her stomach knee strike which closes the distance a bit.  Now another knee strike is coming but this is from her right knee and is a straight in blow hitting her foe in the crotch very hard with the end of her knee directly into the groin of Netanis.  As the blow lands, Andrea smiles broadly and Netanis now moans loudly, clearly showing the strike hit its mark perfectly and painfully!  Andrea simply says “tisk, tisk, tisk” into the latina’s ear and then she calls the brown beauty a stupid bitch and pulls her hands free.  Netanis is bent over and holding her midsection as Andrea’s left hand grabs a handful of brown locks as she pivots to her right.  She then pulls the latina’s head up slightly as her right hand delivers a full force open hand slap to her foe’s face.  The crack of the slap bounces off the walls as a testament to how solid the blow landed!  The ebony beauty pulls back and delivers another equally hard slap to the brown cheek of her foe which is quickly reddening from the 2 slaps received. 

Andrea moved in close and grabs Netanis’ head into a front face lock and pulls up and slightly backwards choking her foe.  She tells her foe to give it up or she will choke her out!  Netanis tries to resist but has to tap out.  Andrea is looking down onto her foe with a wicked smile.  She lets her hold go and steps back allowing Netanis to fall to her hands and knees trying to take in air.  Andrea stands still over her foe with her hands on her curvy solid hips again with a smile on her face admiring her handiwork!  Andrea says to take 10 minutes instead of the agreed upon 5 minute break between falls as she says this beating for running your big mouth can’t end too soon.  Then she says, “I don’t want to hear anything about you not being able to recover enough to fight on.  You will have no excuses about getting your ass kicked!”  Andrea moves back to her side of the room and Netanis slowly moves towards her’s.  Andrea looks over at me and blows me a kiss and winks at me with her great smile.  This was the longest 10 minutes I can remember!

I called for time and both ladies came out.  Netanis was obviously mad now and came out with her fists clinched but still not moving 100% but close.  Andrea strode out towards the center of the room pointed at her foe’s clinched fists and wagging her finger saying “ah, ahhhh.  You really don’t want to take it there, do you?  You will really get your ass kicked if you do!”  Netanis didn’t reply but kept moving forward and both women came together in the middle of the room.  This time Netanis grabbed Andrea into a head lock and cranked down on the supple black neck of her foe.  Then she threw her brown hip into Andrea’s black one and executed a perfect hip throw.  Up and over, crashing down onto the flow with the brown beauties body weight on top of the force of the impact.  Netanis immediately pulled up hard on the head lock cranking down on Andrea’s lovely neck.  After ensuring the hold was cinched in tightly, Netanis begins to punch Andrea in the face with her right fist repeatedly.  Yelling at her while she is doing it.  I yell at Netanis for breaking the rules and start to get up.  I then hear Andrea’s voice say “you really messed up big time now….Sean stay put, I’ll handle this.” As she was squirming underneath and trying to tuck in her chin to minimize the exposure.  Netanis replies, “Bitch, you are just going to get handled.  You should have had Sean pull me off your sorry black ass!”  Both women are a blur of motion.  Netanis on offense and Andrea defending.  Both cursing each other and throwing punches as best they can.  Netanis from the top and Andrea from the bottom.  Andrea grabs Netanis’ hair and pulls back very hard, arching the latina’s neck and at the same time making Netanis’ punches less effective.  Black knees are firing into a brown back while squirming, trying to escape the bottom position.   This has turned into an all out fight.  Andrea keeps the hair pull and then throws her right leg over her foe’s head and curls it under the lovely brown chin of her foe.  Then she pulls down hard and crosses her ankles in a perfect head scissors and bears down!  Andrea grabs the left hand of her foe and holds it to her body to help keep this position.  Now the former track star’s legs do their damage and crush Netanis’ neck.  Andrea is gritting her teeth and locks her legs out straight as possible, with a slight backwards arch in her back to maximize the pressure of the hold.  Netanis claws at the strong thighs holding her captive and cutting off her wind.  The pain is enormous and she is straining to break the hold.  As she slaps, punches and scratches the lovely black legs wrapped around her head, her movements begin to slow.  Andrea keeps pouring on the pressure.  You can see her jaw straining, the veins in her neck popping out and her entire body flexed, pouring all her strength into her legs and this hold.  Netanis taps but Andrea does not release right away.  Netanis weakly yells out “I give, I give up” and continues to tap on the strong thigh about her neck.  I tell Andrea, she is giving up the fall and get a reply of, “I know, but the bitch took it to another level not me!”  Then she lets her brown skinned foe loose from the hold and gets to her feet, watching Netanis, ready for anything. 

Andrea shows signs of Netanis’ attack and has some blood trickling from the corner of her mouth and her right eye is puffy.  Both ladies go back to their sides of the room and rest for the next fall.  I tell them, they have 10 minutes instead of 5 to regain themselves.  Both silently agreed.  Each lady is staring at the other without any blinking that I can see.  Both ready for the fight to continue.  Andrea gestures, 2 with one hand and 0 with the other.  Netanis flips her the bird.  I remind both ladies about the rules and they both reply that it’s on now.  Forget the rules and each wants it that way.

Both women get up and come to the center with fists clinched.  Andrea puts her hands up in a classic boxing stance and Netanis holds hers up in front.  Netanis’ fights in school growing up were more of a wrestling brawl and once she got her foe down, then the punches came.  She knows how to jab, etc. but it’s not her way of fighting.  Andrea however, knows how to move and jab much to Netanis’ dismay.  As the lovely women come together, the black woman’s jab snaps out and lands hard.  Again and again Andrea pops the latina in the face and moves away.  Netanis gets some punches in but in this environment, the black woman has the advantage.  The latina gets in a good punch to the side of the head and follows up with an uppercut directly into Andrea’s crotch!  Netanis follows up by grabbing her hair and fires a kick between Andrea’s legs!  Both blows land hard and you can see the pain on Andrea’s face as she bends over.  Netanis smiles slightly and begins to throw punches into Andrea’s body and face. No rhyme or reason, just bunches of punches anywhere she can land them.  She drags Andrea by the hair until the fight is once again on the ground.  Netanis is holding her foe down by the hair and trying to get a schoolgirl pin mount in to continue her attack.  Andrea knows she is in trouble and can’t let the latina get that position.  Both women have hands in each others hair and grappling on the ground.  Rolling around and each trying for position.  Netanis gets to show Andrea that her legs are also powerful by getting them around Andrea’s middle and locking her ankles for a tight body scissors.  Both are still flailing away with punches and hair pulling all the while, but those awesome brown legs are squeezing the black middle of her foe.  Andrea realizes the hold is draining her strength and she taps out giving Netanis her first submission of the fight.  Andrea still leads 2-1 and both women move to their sides of the room to rest.  The 10 minutes go by quickly and I call them for the next fall.

Netanis comes out crouched with her hands in front of her.  She knows from the last fall, she can’t box with Andrea and is looking for a take down.  Andrea comes out and to my surprise, matches Netanis’ moves and looks to grapple with her.  Then I hear Andrea tell her, “we both know I can knock you out but I’m going to play your game and beat your ass on your turf!”  Netanis replies, “dumbass black bitch, I’m going to kick your ass!” as she moves in and they start to grab for holds.  Each moving and grabbing at her foe, heads, knees, hair, arms, whatever they can grab.  Both are still on their feet looking for the opening.  Netanis goes for her trusted headlock, but Andrea ducks under the arm and continues the motion behind her.  Her strong black arms move under strong brown ones and then Andrea completes the hold by clasping her hands behind the latina’s head in a perfect full nelson.  Andrea bears down as hard as she can and also puts her full body weight on Netanis’ back.  Then Andrea leans to one side and pulls her foe with her onto the ground.  She pulls backwards arching both her’s and Netanis’ back, then those powerful legs come into play again and wrap round Netanis’ middle this time instead of her neck.  Andrea yells into her ear, “oh, little girl….you are in trouble now!  I’m going to crush your whole sorry ass body all at once bitch!”

Andrea slowly cranks down on her holds.  It looks as if she is taking her time and not wanting to get the quick submission which would give her the win.  She releases one hand to grab some hair of her foe and pull back her head.  Looks like she wants to look into her foe’s eyes!  Now her left hand slides down and grabs the latina’s left breast and sinks her nails into the soft flesh of her foe.  Andrea speaks into ear that she is going to slowly rip her sorry spic ass apart and make her wish she had never even heard the name Andrea!  The black woman tortured her brown foe by squeezing her legs, scratching at her breasts, pulling her hair.  Then she stops her breast assault and begins to punch Netanis in the ribs and side of the face.  Netanis is struggling to escape the clutches of her lovely ebony foe but she is losing strength faster and faster.  Andrea again gets into her ear, telling her; “you are such a pussy and a sorry excuse for a woman.  I’ve beat you at your own game.  Thank you for the workout though.  It’s really been too long a time since I got to whip an ass like this!  I’m so glad it was yours, bitch.  Go ahead and yell out that I’m the better woman in every way and I will end this.”  The latina stubbornly refused, replying “fuck you, you black bitch!”  Andrea whispers, “oh, so unwise….”
Andrea rolls to the side and releases her legs.  She then scoots up and has the latina in a classic schoolgirl pin with her legs over top of brown arms.  Andrea reaches down and grabs Netanis by the throat with her left hand and open hand slaps her with the right.  Andrea’s smile is beaming as she open hands then back hands her foe.  After a few minutes of this, she stops slapping her and again demands, “Who’s the better woman bitch?  Yell out that I’m the better fighter, better looking, stronger, and just superior in every way to your sorry ass!”  Then after any sentence, she slaps Netanis and then asks again, then slaps her and then asks again.  Finally Netanis yells out, “stop you fuckin’ bitch.  I give up.  You are the better woman.  You won.”  Andrea slides higher on Netanis’ chest and grabs her hair, pulling her face into the lovely black woman’s crotch.  With her right hand she moves aside her bikini bottom and forces Netanis to eat her out while smothering her all the way. 

I was shocked.  Now Andrea was never a prude and was a very sexual woman.  She never made any mention of doing anything like this before.  Afterwards, she told me that was the first time she did anything like that but she wanted to make sure Netanis knew she was better in any way, shape or form!  I do think she proved that!  The question is, will Netanis want a rematch?  I truly hope so!!!!

Offline ultimatespinach

Terrific story and I loved the outcome. Black Andrea showed Netanis how a real woman fights. I suppose Netanis should get a rematch to vindicate herself but I don't think she has a chance. Andrea is far too strong and skilled; Netanis is no match for a tough black woman!

Offline nova1274

• God Member
I love how dirty they got by going for and thnking of eachothers pussies and adding insults to eachother as they hold themselves in pain . A rematch would be sweet
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:32:16 PM by nova1274 »

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
thanks for the comments.  i think Andrea would win too as why i ended it as i did.  she looked so sweet but was one of the strongest girls i ever met for her size when i was in college and her attitude and confidence would make her a tough fight for anyone her size....

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
great Story, liked the great buid-up to the fight. Splendid the beginning with staredown and it is always a turn on for me when a fights starts with interlacing fingers and a test of strenght. Greatly described on how their arms spread while the fingerlocked fights goes on and their bodies finally come together . That s how a catfight should start. some slapping at the beginning -perhaps after the staredown- would have been desirable, Greets
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
thanks!