News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Story request Indianman-3 against 1

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Story request Indianman-3 against 1
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 08:58:16 PM »

Those wild cocky Reddy-Kennady girls are way out of control and are allowed to run riot, they're aged just 18 and 19 years old (all no taller than 5ft 4")  but look and act much younger, however they may have gone too far this time.
They foolishly scattered fresh dog shit over the lawn of new residents the Bale's.

This disgusting scene was witnessed through a bedroom window by the Bale's tough twenty seven year old daughter Christina (5ft 9") who opened the bedroom window and screamed abuse at the startled teenagers, she challenged them to meet her in an hours time for a fight.

Her impending fight with the three 'tiny terrors', soon spreads like wildfire and Christina is more than prepared to take on ALL THREE BITCH'S AT ONCE

All three Reddy-Kennady girls will wear T-shirts, tiny cut-off denim shorts, and dirty sneakers.
The voluptuous Christina Bale will be dressed from head to toe in dark sheer clothing and the a huge crowd has already gathered to watch, mobile cell phones at the ready to record the fight.

Could the Bale's Daughter have bitten off more than she can chew or will she finally be the one to teach them a hard lesson.....you decide !

The teenagers are surprisingly already there waiting among the huge crowd and the noise reaches fever-pitch as a small group rapidly approach
and there at the front with her fists clenched is sexy Ms Bale..........

Becky and Britney are standing in front and center of the crowd Becky says, “Did you see what that slut looks like. She looks like a common street whore.” “A prostitute,” chimes in Britney. Becky laughs and brags, “We are going to knock the shit out of that big skank bitch, she thinks she’s so fuckin tough. We’re going to strip her naked and cover her with dog shit.”  Christina doesn’t stop to exchange any pleasantries. She is really infuriated and she pulls her right fist all the way back as she lunges forward and she smashes Britney “bang,” right on her chin. You can hear Britney’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as she goes stumbling backwards. The crowd moves out of the way as Britney falls right over onto her back out cold. Just then Becky leaps onto Christina’s back, wrapping her legs around her and grabbing her hair with both of her hands. She’s wrenching at Christina’s hair screaming, “You’re going to be so fuckin humiliated when we’re finished with you whore, that you’re going to move far away.” Ashley sends her right fist at Christina’s face, but Christina quickly spins sideways and uses Becky to block Ashley’s punch, and then she ducks down and bucks Becky off of her back, and Becky rips a handful of hair out of Christina’s head. Christina screams, “AAAHHH”  as Becky goes flying off of her back and she almost knocks Ashley off of her feet. The crowd is really cheering.

Becky regains her balance and she stands on one side of Christina and Ashley stands on the other side, both girls with their fists raised like men moving in and quickly leaping back. Ashley screams, “We’re going to make you eat dog shit when we’re finished with you slut.’  She moves in closer and she fakes a right fist at Christina’s face, but Christina goes right after her and Christina grabs Ashley’s T-shirt. Ashley swings a wild roundhouse right fist at Christina’s face, and she manages to pound it “bam,” right into Christina’s left eye. Christina’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy as her head swings sideways for just an instant, but Christina still has a hold of Ashley’s T-shirt and she pulls it up over her head. Just then Becky leaps onto Christina’s back, grabbing her hair screaming, “You big ugly bitch, I’m going to,” but  Christina is pushed forward from the force of Becky and as she crashes into Ashley, Ashley falls right over onto the ground with Christina on top of her, and with Becky on top of Christina. Ashley is on the bottom and “OOOFFF,” she has all the air knocked out of her and she’s coughing and gasping for air, and her T-shirt is covering her face.

Becky still has a hold of Christina’s hair with her left hand and she’s  hammering punch after punch into Christina’s the back of Chritina’s head, but Christina rears up and she throws Becky off of her. Then she reaches down and she grabs Ashley’s T-shirt with her left hand and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering hard powerful punches into Ashley’s face with her right fist. Ashley is screaming, ‘AAAAHHHH, HELP, GET OFF OF ME YOU UGLY SLUT.”  Becky gets up and she grabs Christina’s hair and she starts trying to drag Christina off of Ashley. Ashley’s T-shirt is covered in blood and Ashley is screaming, “STOP, ENOUGH, STOP.”  Britney has woken up and slowly she has got up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs rubbing her aching chin. Christina lets go of Ashley’s hair and as Becky is ripping handfuls of hair out of Christina’s head and Christina is screaming, “AAAHHH, LET GO,” Christina is on her hands and knees and she backs away from Ashley and she spins around trying to grab Becky. Becky lets go of Christina’s hair just in time and she leaps back and away from Christina. Christina slowly starts to get to her feet, but just as she does Becky steps forward and she kicks Christina “boom,” right in her chest. Christina screams and she puts her left hand to her chest holding her aching breast. The crowd is screaming.
Becky sends her foot right at Christina’s chest again. Christina reaches out with her right hand and she catches Becky’s foot and she pulls it up, and Becky screams, “AAHH,” as she trips and she falls right over onto her back on the ground with a bang. Christina loses her grasp on Becky’s foot and Christina gets up onto her feet. Becky uses her hands and feet to kick and push herself backwards and away from Christina. Christina goes after Becky and Becky quickly starts to get to her feet, but just as she does Christina grabs Becky’s T-shirt with both of her hands and she shoves Becky back hard. Becky’s T-shirt and bra rips right off of her chest in Christina’s hands as Becky stumbles backwards like a little floppy doll and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground.

Christina leaps right onto Becky’s stomach and she starts pummeling her face with both of her fists. Right fist “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. Christina is knocking the shit out of Becky’s eyes, and Becky’s eyes are red and black and blue and starting to swell shut. Christina is leaving huge, bloody red welt marks on Becky’s cheeks under her eyes and blood is rolling from the cuts on Becky’s cheeks from Christina’s hard punches. Becky starts crying and screaming, “stop, stop you win, please I give up you win,” but Christina is really infuriated and she really doesn’t care. Britney stumbles over on her wobbly legs, and she’s still quite dazed, but she grabs Christina’s hair screaming, “get off of her, get off of her you bitch,” but Britney is weak and this only makes Christina even more enraged and she  starts hammering Becky’s nose, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again until you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose break, and blood is gushing from her nose.

Britney is still wrenching at Christina’s hair and Christina starts to get up off of Becky screaming, “Get your fuckin hands out of my hair you stupid little bitch. I’m going to kill you.” Britney stumbles away as fast as she can screaming, “No, get away from me you crazy bitch.” Christina leans down and she grabs Becky’s hair and Becky is punched silly, and she’s seeing fuckin stars as Christina starts dragging her. By her fuckin hair, right across the lawn, right over to her sister Ashley. Ashley has managed to pull her bloody T shirt down and she’ s just sitting there knocked silly with blood gushing from her nose and her split lips. Ashley’s two top front teeth have been cracked and knocked out of her mouth and her lips are busted wide open and blood is rolling from her lips and filling up in her mouth. Ashley is crying like a baby and she’s spitting blood and pieces of bloody teeth right out of her mouth as she see’s Christina coming towards her she starts sputtering and spitting blood as she’s crying out, ‘I’m sorry, you win, please leave me alone, stay away from me please I’m sorry.”

Christina drags Becky right over to where her sister Ashley is sitting and she lays then down right next to each other on their stomachs and she starts laughing as she screams “Now you’re going to lick and suck each and every drop of that dog shit you put on the lawn right off of the grass. Now let me see you eat shit you stupid bitches.” Becky and Ashley seem to be making believe they are cleaning the lawn, but Christina isn’t convinced. She is kneeling with one foot on Becky’s back and one foot on Ashley’s back and she still has one hand in each girls hair. Christina viciously yanks their heads up, and both sisters screams, “AAAAHHHH,” you’re going to break my back.” Christina is vicious and she’s goes, that’s right. Now beg me to let you lick and suck every last drop of dog shit off of the lawn or you will be in the hospital in traction for the rest of the year.

The two sisters are crying like babies. The crowd is screaming and going crazy. Everyone is really happy to see the two out of control sister being taught a long needed lesson. Becky and Ashley start begging, crying out, “Please let me lick the lawn clean. Please let me suck your lawn clean. I’m sorry, please let me lick and suck your lawn clean. Christina lowers the two sisters heads and Christina and the whole crowd can see the two sisters sticking their tongues out and licking the shit off of the lawn. Christina gets up off of the two sisters and she starts straightening out her clothes as she screams, “crawl across the lawn and eat shit you stupid bitches, and I better not see one drop of shit left or I’ll beat the shit out of you all over again. The crowd is laughing and cheering as they see the two nasty little bitch sisters crawling slowly across the lawn eating the shit right off of the lawn…………….       

Offline Jaytee71124

Re: Story request Indianman-3 against 1
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 06:42:48 AM »
I really like this story, I can't stand cocky little brats that roam in packs.