News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NEW WIFE-X FIANCE

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
NEW WIFE-X FIANCE
« on: June 10, 2013, 10:15:23 PM »

Dear Johnny

Six month ago my brother Nick move back San Diego from New Jersey with new wife Venus. If like Marilyn Monroe love Venus. Very beautiful face 5 feet 6 inch 135 pound 34DD. She very proud stuck up bitch which spoil like crazy shop shop shop and new BMW. Hair nails wax gym spend very much money. It not she sweet bitch. She all time put Nick down complain and sometime abuse with punch hit slap pull hair kick.

Last week end wife and me and Nick and Venus we go party. Nick very good looking man and at party ex girl he almost marry real sweet woman Ami. Ami half Mexican half Puerto Rican 5 feet 9 inch 135 pound 34DD also. Ami very beautiful woman too. Venus and Ami late 20 years. Venus wear low cut very short dress breast half out on top. Ami very short dress too also. By look think Venus may be more prettier but Ami almost and very nice person.

Venus very jealous when meet Ami. Was not long time before Venus scream yell curse punch kick poor Nick. Ami walk over and tell Venus what she crazy. Venus say better mind business or she knock teeth out. Two women threat curse. Venus slap Ami on face. Ami have temper too and punch Venus deep in stomach. Venus bend over with no air and trouble curse Ami. Ami grab hair push head down put Venus face on knee. Venus nose full from blood. Venus get crazy angry start swing wild punch to Ami. Punch Ami eye punch Ami nose use two fist. Ami one eye swollen black eye nose bleed.

Ami jump to Venus and grab hair with two woman fall to floor. Ami bang head to floor many time and Venus look with eyes roll. Ami know she blood with black and blue on face too much angry. Ami get up and pull Venus stand up and start punch and punch face too many time. Venus have two black eyes with very swell up blood drip from nose bust lip with blood big mess  Venus cry scream beg. Few men try to stop Ami. Ami grab Venus dress rip off with bra big sex breasts for everyone seeing. I not know if purpose so men stop try pull away. Ami punch Venus big breasts. Then men pull Ami away. Venus cry with blood makeup drip make big mess. I so turn on and much more because I happy nasty bitch get what she need.

Thank you Joe R friend
Rubin

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: NEW WIFE-X FIANCE
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 03:04:31 PM »
Short but sweet. Another great story.

Offline Sandra_kats

Re: NEW WIFE-X FIANCE
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 04:21:02 AM »
Great story.......ex and current always a nasty match up