News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rematch between me Laurenwantstowrestleyou and Maggie TheCutestJobber

• 112 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Rematch between me Laurenwantstowrestleyou and Maggie TheCutestJobber
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 08:39:38 PM »
*Waves some popcorn over at Sadie* Hey, grab a seat. This is gonna be good.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 08:50:13 PM »
Trust me, Maggie's got skill and she's as tough as they come.  But Lauren looks like she's out to win at all costs. *declines the Milk Duds and grabs his 88oz medium Pepsi and takes a swig* I can't wait to see more from these two.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 02:16:56 AM »
{Sits quietly, enjoying the show}

Offline laurenwantstowrestleyou

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2013, 07:55:55 PM »
ya push me back a little but ya not getting out from under me that easy sweetie... and i spread my legs wider for a better base and really squeeze down on ya waist with my arms... making all my 115 pounds dead weight on ya (and if ya do a fat joke... ya really gonna get it ;) but i'm just trying to sink down as hard as i can... trying to plant ya chest and face down into the canvas... grrrrrr.... bitch!!! feeling the back of ya head almost on my crotch

;)

You grab me and try to push me down... but I keep pushing you... using my legs and pumping hard trying to drive you right back into the corner... used to date a football player and I used to watch him do something like this ;)

ooohhhhh shiiitttt... ya shoulder hits me but i try to keep my wits about me and try to get my arms around your waist and do something called a "sprawl" shooting my feet back and sprawling on top of ya... making ya body support my weight... what are ya going to do now bitch?  i'm telling ya this is the new and improved lauren ya going up against this time! :)

My eyes get big as you come at me hard and fast... but I try to quickly duck under your arms and try to spear you in the stomach with my shoulder... hoping that takes the wind out of your sails early...

circling back with you... so ITCHING to get my hands on you... and with a scream... lunge in for a lockup! my fingers outstretched like claws... reaching hard and fast for your shoulder and neck

Oh I'm so scared of you... bitch ;) we'll see who's eyes get squeezed out of their head ;) and I come out towards you ready to beat you from one corner to another corner... hands out in front of me circling you and ready to pounce on you hard!

coming in after ya... looking both tough and beautiful in my black goth skull bikini and shiny black boots... radiant?  ha!  radiant my ass... so gonna kick ya fat ass all over this ring... and then i'm going to take your head in these legs and SQUUEEEEZZZZZE until your eyes pop out of your head!  stretching loosening up in my corner as i stare ya down... hard.... grrrrr... sneering... so ready to put you through the ringer... stretching my legs out to show you what's coming for ya!

and what's with the voting already?  grrrrrr... going to have to prove to all you out there who's wrong and who's right :

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 09:58:17 PM »
jesus you're still strong and i'm flipped over suddenly on my back now... trying to keep a hold of you and your fat ass on top of me... grunting and trying to get your head between my legs... but don't think i'm in the right position yet... but i try to heave you to the side with all my strength... trying to roll us back over... but i don't have quite the grip i had a few seconds ago... UUUUUHHHHHH!!!!

I get you pushed back a little bit but then I collapse... yes under your weight  :P hitting the canvas but I quickly try to push up on my hands and violently twist and wrench my body out to  the side... hoping to flip us over

ya push me back a little but ya not getting out from under me that easy sweetie... and i spread my legs wider for a better base and really squeeze down on ya waist with my arms... making all my 115 pounds dead weight on ya (and if ya do a fat joke... ya really gonna get it ;) but i'm just trying to sink down as hard as i can... trying to plant ya chest and face down into the canvas... grrrrrr.... bitch!!! feeling the back of ya head almost on my crotch

;)

You grab me and try to push me down... but I keep pushing you... using my legs and pumping hard trying to drive you right back into the corner... used to date a football player and I used to watch him do something like this ;)

ooohhhhh shiiitttt... ya shoulder hits me but i try to keep my wits about me and try to get my arms around your waist and do something called a "sprawl" shooting my feet back and sprawling on top of ya... making ya body support my weight... what are ya going to do now bitch?  i'm telling ya this is the new and improved lauren ya going up against this time! :)

My eyes get big as you come at me hard and fast... but I try to quickly duck under your arms and try to spear you in the stomach with my shoulder... hoping that takes the wind out of your sails early...

circling back with you... so ITCHING to get my hands on you... and with a scream... lunge in for a lockup! my fingers outstretched like claws... reaching hard and fast for your shoulder and neck

Oh I'm so scared of you... bitch ;) we'll see who's eyes get squeezed out of their head ;) and I come out towards you ready to beat you from one corner to another corner... hands out in front of me circling you and ready to pounce on you hard!

coming in after ya... looking both tough and beautiful in my black goth skull bikini and shiny black boots... radiant?  ha!  radiant my ass... so gonna kick ya fat ass all over this ring... and then i'm going to take your head in these legs and SQUUEEEEZZZZZE until your eyes pop out of your head!  stretching loosening up in my corner as i stare ya down... hard.... grrrrr... sneering... so ready to put you through the ringer... stretching my legs out to show you what's coming for ya!

and what's with the voting already?  grrrrrr... going to have to prove to all you out there who's wrong and who's right :

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 10:10:53 PM »
UGGGH!!! shiitttt!!! can't roll ya over all the way... and i get ya elbow jammed into my side... i let go of ya and just try to slam my hands right into the middle of ya back as hard as i can... trying to get ya away from me bitch...

My hands push against your thighs trying to keep them at bay... then as we go to the side... I push with my feet and try to plant an elbow into your stomach... or side or whatever I can hit... trying to dig it in too :)

jesus you're still strong and i'm flipped over suddenly on my back now... trying to keep a hold of you and your fat ass on top of me... grunting and trying to get your head between my legs... but don't think i'm in the right position yet... but i try to heave you to the side with all my strength... trying to roll us back over... but i don't have quite the grip i had a few seconds ago... UUUUUHHHHHH!!!!

I get you pushed back a little bit but then I collapse... yes under your weight  :P hitting the canvas but I quickly try to push up on my hands and violently twist and wrench my body out to  the side... hoping to flip us over

;)

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 02:00:33 AM »
Lol that's funny. And do both of you have to keep quoting?everyone already know you twoare fighting or whatever this is.

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 06:40:04 AM »
I voted for Lauren simply because Maggie is so much fun to watch lose... or to beat... isn't that right Maggie? ;)

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2013, 09:28:23 AM »
*Takes the 88 oz Pepsi out of Red's hand....and slowly pours it in his lap.....very very slowly....my dark eyes never leaving his...the ends of my mouth curling up just a little bit*

"Now if you want that "warmed up"......come see me.......all Sadie can "give you" is Milk Duds evidently"

*Hands Red back the empty Pepsi cup....takes the Milk Duds from Sadie.......and casually walks away*

Lauren!!!!!   She's a JOBBER!!!!     And the CUTEST ONE!!     KICK HER ASS!!!!!!   I was the first one to back you....sheesh!!!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 12:42:15 PM »
And I'm supposed to take advice from someone who's nick sounds like a sore throat ailment and I had to cough something up?

Puhleeeeze!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 08:59:06 PM »
Sits and shivers from the cold cold drink. Then gets up to wash up.

"Hope I don't miss anything while I'm in the bathroom."

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2013, 09:49:06 PM »
Calm down michael

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2013, 08:37:18 AM »
growling as i get to my feet... before you do i think and i look at ya hard and then launch myself at ya... picking my feet up and trying to hit ya in the upper chest or throat with a standing dropkick... feeling my abs flexing ;)

You shove me in the back but I'm free and I roll and get back to my knees... not feeling too bad but taking a second to catch my thoughts anyway :)

UGGGH!!! shiitttt!!! can't roll ya over all the way... and i get ya elbow jammed into my side... i let go of ya and just try to slam my hands right into the middle of ya back as hard as i can... trying to get ya away from me bitch...

My hands push against your thighs trying to keep them at bay... then as we go to the side... I push with my feet and try to plant an elbow into your stomach... or side or whatever I can hit... trying to dig it in too :)

;)

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 08:38:57 AM »
and to all ya naysayers out there... i'm still planning on beating this bitch from one corner of the ring to another!

Offline Sherri - Jäger Monster

• God Member
  • Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2013, 08:43:03 AM »
and to all ya naysayers out there... i'm still planning on beating this bitch from one corner of the ring to another!

Oh sure.  Sure.  The numbers indicate how many people believe that shit.
(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Want to try my Jäger Bomb?

Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster