News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Button fighters circuit first documented match

• 0 Replies

Offline ggriffin924

• I love catfights!
Button fighters circuit first documented match
« on: June 23, 2013, 09:45:52 PM »
Button fighters circuit first documented match. (Amber vs Susan)

Button fighting is a specialty match at the Revenge Cat-fighters Bar in San Diego CA, its not the main event but its still fun to watch, it always gets the audience and paid members to a fever pitch early in the evening..  The main attractions need a build up and its a good way to get the inexperienced but supple flexible fighters making money for the bar.  Tonight's prelim bout for 5k to the winner and free medical care for one month to the loser, is Amber (me) and Kat.  I was once a contender in the big money matches but due to a loss to the big russian fighter Natalie I have been having to work my way back up the ranks with junior fights. Kat a former gymnast just a rookie and in need of some serious cash, took the audition and with no formal training mistaking thought she had a chance to make some money.   I didn’t really remember her name during the match,, but since I had to write this down later thought I’d include her name for completeness.

I met the rookie in the center she let me control the pace, I felt her out and then went to work.  First she let me leg sweep her,,,,, her legs tangled with mine, so I locked them into the figure four.  working the hold long enough to make sure her legs would have a difficult time standing, I let her go,,, a series of stomps to her inner thighs while she scrambled around, led to a step over toe hold on her right leg.  A pussy stomp for good measure kept her down while I switched legs and disabled the right.  I’m always nervous going into a fight but once I get going things just flow.  I performed a knee drop to her cxnt and let my weight sit there afterward as she took the aftermath of the cxnt crushing blow.  I took the time to tenderize her middle always a good thing to do, really takes the fight out of the younger fighters even the in shape ones like this girl, their belly’s only can block so much before the muscle gives way and they can’t breath...Right left Right ommmph, she gasp, finally her belly begins to soften.  To test my handiwork I lock in a single handed claw thumb into her belly button, she resist.  Stupid bitch,,, Right Right left,,, the belly is now a fire engine red, again I lock the claw hold onto her lower belly this time.  I feel the muscles twitching I work my fingers around them and pull at them... They are vibrating in my hands as she can’t even work her mouth to form a sound.  Good good, easy match.

Time to go for the first point,  releasing her tortured gut, rolling her over and locking her knee’s.

I held the girl locked in a Boston crab, glancing back up at the girls corner of the ring, she saw the yellow light flicker out.  Amber sat back and bent the girl more in half, while working her ass up higher on the girls shoulders.  Now the light was back on, she smiled this was going to be another easy win all downhill from here.  Suddenly the girl beneath her pushed up with her arms trying to unseat me but I was ready, I made sure to bounce my ass back down on her just for her trouble, she grunted...  Ok bitch just a few more min,,, no the girl howled my back, my back you're breaking it.   I doubted that, really since Denise the fight promoter usually got her under-card fighters from gymnastics skaters and other very flexible activities, and they had to bend way more than this in their try-outs to get a shot at the money matches.  I know the announcer shouts out the names at the beginning of our matches but to be honest I’m much to focused on my strategy come match time to pay attention to names.  Now if I get beat I make sure then to make a record of who I need to train for.  And from the looks of it, tonight I wouldn't be forced to learn this wrestlers name for some time.  Bounce,,, I picked up and let my ass back down, again to work the hold, the yellow light in the corner finally turned red.  Good I let her legs flop to the canvas, and I got up.  The girl new she was in trouble, but her leg where I’d worked it early still failed under her as she tried to scramble to her feet.  I caught her in a bull dog hold with her head locked under my armpit I rode her back down to the mat her over-sized tits and face breaking her fall.  Ommmph,  rising again, this time much slower and only up on her knees, she was easy for me to grab by the back of her hair and control.  I pulled her upright on wobbly legs she didn't want to stand of course and tried to sink down.... Not yet bitch,,, I really don’t like calling all my opponents that, but when you can’t remember their name, what can you do.  I got her up into a reverse bear hug, and locked my arms around her middle....
With these button fights there are three buttons on each fighter, one on each nipple and one center of the pussy, held in place by the bikini top and bottom respectively.    The significance of the corner lights were to indicate a status of the buttons and device held in each bikini bottom.  Yellow which indicates charging or building status and then red which indicates fully charged or ready status.  A flat lithium ion battery attached to electrodes in each set of bikini bottoms made up the device these matches were centered around.  The red light in her corner was still lit and would remain so for up to 3 min, at which time, if she was lucky and could prevent it,,,, well that wasn't going to happen this time anyway.

I worked her abs some more and jerked my bear hug tighter digging my fist into her navel, this normally got them howling.  She initially held her legs tightly together but soon after I twisted and worked my fist into her tortured abs, the legs began kicking like rookies normally do.   A good heave upward and dropping down to my knee, I glided her pubes down onto my hard thigh, angling her body slightly forward to make sure she landed right on the button, it took a pretty hard hit to trigger the device.  Crunch, her hapless pussy slammed down, perfect I knew I got it.  She yelped and gasp, this was going to be her first taste of the button device.   I pushed her off my knee onto the mat she curled into a ball her hand holding her injured pussy.  I stepped back to wait, the device triggers between 3 to 5 seconds after being armed.... And its best to make sure not to have skin contact with the electrodes but if you're wearing the device then your just out of luck.   The buzzer went off in her corner, the same one they use for hockey games, I couldn't help but smile.  The buzzers and lights were more for the audience and to make the actual matches more exciting than would normally be possible,,, most young fighters lacked the imagination to really spice things up and for lack of more training or acting ability.  The promoters came up with these types of specialty prize fights, the audience loved seeing the close ups and the scores flashing lights and pop of the electrodes..... at almost 5 seconds the device triggered,,, pop pop pop the girl’s body went from a ball to flat on her back in an instant, no scream just a open mouthed whisper,,, her hands flew away from her cxnt no doubt bite by the shocking pulse.  She convulsed for a second and came to rest lying on her back,,, the camera’s no doubt caught the thin wisp of smoke escaping the edge of her panties in the close up view the audience loved.  Since these fights were prelim to the main attraction events later in the evening there were no official breaks.  So I didn't need to wait to finish this girl off.  While she still laid on her back, I sat my ass down on her belly and went to work on her tits with light jabs but still hard enough to begin the charging which each impact the sensors in each button in the bikini top register force of impact and the yellow light flickers in her corner for each charge.  She started to regain some of her composure and realized she had better do something quick,,, bucking me off was her first try and then grabbing at my wrist.  The wrist grab kept me from punching but I forced my hands down to her breast and worked my thumb onto the button grinding first her left nipple then her right at the same time.  The yellow light got brighter as I dug my thumb into the buttons pressing the metal tab into the nipple hard.  In under two min,  the yellow light turned to red.  Spinning around to face her feet, I moved my ass back onto her tits and then onto her throat I felt her chin digging into my tail bone.  Now some ab work again,,, first with fist then a two handed stomach claw right above the pantie line.  Those abs were beginning to feel like butter as my fist searched for any remaining muscle to claw into mush.  I let the claw go, and grasp at the girls knee’s ok bitch time to fold like a match book, I pulled her ass into the air locking her in a matchbook pin,,, only then letting my ass slide back just another few inches onto the side of her face, she had turned her head to keep from being smothered.  I checked the light still lit red, but it had been awhile, maybe to long.  I had to be quick now,,, I forced her legs apart, and let one go freeing up my right arm.... her loose leg flopped free, pointing up to the ceiling, but her crotch was mine... I gave a karate “hi-ya” for effect as I cleaved her cxnt with my knife edge hand.  I almost lost my grip on her captured leg as her body jerked with the impact... She let out a cry, and began to sob, from this hold there was little risk of me being zapped so I held her and even captured her flailing leg, to wait out the timer on the device.  I head the audience counting,,,, 5 4 3 2 1..... Pop Pop Pop,,,  I felt a tingle from the juice but held on to the girl as her body convulsed, before dropping her legs to the mat.    No more sobs the girl was quiet... but the rules and money counted on a finished match... Not as much fun for me, but I rolled the girl back into the Boston crab to start the charging process again... Passed out her body really flexed, so I worked it till I heard her back cracking.... She woke up about that time, and began screaming, so I held it at that level making sure the yellow lights on her corner were glowing... I said, its almost over bitch,,, I really wished I had another word to use for these rookies.   I’m sure not soon enough for my hapless opponent the light switched from yellow to red, the final since this was a three button match, would be the finisher or grand finale.  And some fighters were pretty tough, so the first couple of shocks were not that remarkable, so the promoters made sure the final or match ender was a ten pulse that would finish even the toughest cxnt.  Ok cxnt time to pass out again,,, I liked the sound of that, ready cxnt, no answer,,,, come on, I worked her legs back another inch, her back bent just a little more,  damn this girl was flexible.  Just what the audience wants for the close ups,,, her pussy pointed straight up to the overhead camera.  Yes please don’t break my back, please..... Then ask for me to “Cream your cxnt bitch”,,,, what no.  Ok,,,, I’ve got all day, since your tits are pressing the canvas the red light will stay lit until I finish you... Beg to be finished.... Beg bitch,,, I was hoping for a bonus from this fight,,, and another bump up the later to the main event fights.... Beg I repeated... “Ok Ok,,, please please I submit.   Oh stupid bitch, this isn’t a submission match, spread em I said as I levered her into a split bitch hold pushing her thigh apart while holding her in the crab.  “Yes Yes,,, anything... cream my pussy please... Good I shouted as I smashed my closed fist into the target painted on her panties.  Holding her broken body for the 5 seconds the audience didn't count this time.... Pop.......PopPop, for the full ten, I don’t think she made it past the first few.  I let her limp body flop down to the canvas.... I could tell she was still breathing but she was in la-la land which for her was a good thing.  And I took my pose over her foot on her defeated cxnt, playing up the fan fair, I really wanted needed that bonus check tonight.