News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

my fantasy-roxywrestles vs ana big breasted woman battle

• 6 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
my fantasy-roxywrestles vs ana big breasted woman battle
« on: June 23, 2013, 01:36:58 AM »

This is my fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: my fantasy-roxywrestles vs ana big breasted woman battle
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 01:42:03 AM »

This is me, Roxy (roxywrestles)

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 02:07:18 AM »

This is Ana. She is a woman from my gym. I have become obssessed with this bautiful, sexy woman. Ana has a crowd of other attractive woman around her and they seem to be playing a game. Ana seems to be the boss of the leader. I can't help but fantasizing about sticking my tongue in her mouth, or having her lick me into an orgasm.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 02:14:10 AM »

I found out that Ana is actually Mistress Ana and she is the Mistress of all of those woman.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 02:24:37 AM »

Mistress Ana. She thiks she's such a tough Mistress!!!!!!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 02:27:07 AM »

Dear Johnny,

This is Roxy and I want to tell you how my fantasies were recently changed and expanded. I think you could say that I had been bi-curious just a little too long to say I was still curious. I have had several bi experiences and I decided I like them.

That is when I joined a new gym, about a month ago. That is when on my very first day at the gym I saw Ana for the first time. She was with 3 other girls and it seemed like Ana was the leader of the pack, and it seemed like there was something sexual going on. I was standing too far away to hear what they were saying, but they seemed to be playing some kind of game. From the moment I set eyes on Ana I wanted her. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. I was already so sexually turned on. I saw Ana and her group going to the locker room and I couldn’t help myself, I walked right into the locker room too. I was already soaking wet, but when I saw Ana’s huge sexy breasts bouncing around out in the open, and her huge nipples are rock hard, it made my nipples get so hard they wanted to burst, and my juices were boiling inside my cxnt and they started to overflow and roll down my legs.

Luckily two of Ana’s girlfriends left, and the 3 of us were the only ones in the locker room, because just as Ana and her 4th girlfriends are about to leave the locker room, they give each other a kiss on the mouth. Even before they walked out the door my hand went between my legs and I was so uncontrollably excited. I heard the door slam behind them as that was it. I was standing there feverishly masturbating myself. I was picturing me and Ana naked, and her big tits and my big tits smacking together, her big, hard erect nipples rubbing against my big, hard erect nipples, and out tongues inside of each other’s mouths passionately kissing. “OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” I don’t ever remember having such an explosive orgasm.

I couldn’t wait to get home. I couldn’t stop thinking about sexy Ana, sexy kissing, sexy everything. I was drooling for Ana. I couldn’t keep my mind off of my fantasies. I almost got fired from my job. I was going to the gym as often as I could, always looking for Ana. It was almost like a sickness. Could this be what stalking is? Have I turned into a stalker?

I saw Ana slip her tongue into another girls tongue often. Now making out, just enough to know that she is into woman. I saw her playing those games, sex games. And I was so excited at the though that I might get to play. I did see Ana spanking a couple of those girls, not really hard and not really for a long time. I saw her tell one of the girls to kiss her ass, and much to my surprise the girl bent over and kissed her ass. I never participated in anything so off the beat, but I found it highly erotic, whatever little games they did play, and I was thinking about how hot it would be for me to take Ana over my knee and give her a good spanking. I was thinking how hot it would be for me to have Ana lick me into an incredible, explosive orgasm.

This went on for a couple of weeks, and I was so fuckin hot for Ana. Every day and every night I couldn’t help fantasizing about this hot red headed bitch. I was really aching for Ana. I couldn’t keep my eyes or my mind off of Ana.

Part-2

About a week ago, it was on Saturday and I was really soaking, dripping wet from watching Ana. My white shorts are drenched in between my legs and the moisture has spread all over my shorts. My nipples were trying to poke through my blouse. She was dressed in the same sexy, hot outfit, that purple one that she has on in the pictures. I saw Ana and one of the girls walking toward the locker room door, and her two girl were walking right towards me. “Mistress Ana would like to see you in private, would you care to join us,” said one of the two attractive girls. I follow the two girls through the locker room door, but they go to a utility room and when the door opens, there is Anna, with the other girl on her hands and knees kissing Ana’s feet. Anna looks so hot. I didn’t think she was this kinky. She has sort of a “Miss Goody Two Shoes” look about her. I have been having one explosive, hot fantasy after another, fantasizing about taking her over my knee and spanking her, fantasizing about her tongue kissing me in a frenzy of wild, hot passion. I dream about sticking my fingers inside of her wet pussy and masturbating her and I can’t stop fantasizing about her huge, sexy breasts.

Ana says, “I am Mistress Ana. I have noticed you drooling over me, and you can’t take your eyes off of me since you started and I decided that you are attractive, and I am willing to let you be one of my slaves.” As I said, I know a little bit about kinky, but I don’t know much about S&M, and I’m not sure what she means. I could feel my pussy throbbing. My hot, hot juices were dripping out of my cxnt and rolling down my legs. The girl was still on her hands and knees licking Ana’s feet. I longed to just walk over to Ana and touch her breasts, her big sexy tits. I longed to stick my tongue into her mouth. Ana looks at me and she see’s my hot juices rolling down my legs. Ana laughs and says, “Yes, you are really a hot one, and you have been dripping wet for me since you started coming to the gym.”

I was so embarrassed, I walked quickly out of the utility room and I didn’t even change my clothes as I opened my locker door and grabbed my pocketbook and walked out of the building. I was shaking, and my pussy was dripping even as I walked down the street. I was really embarrassed, I rushed home, but by the time I arrived at home I was so excited, I couldn’t wait to orgasm.
This was by far the hottest, most erotic sexual experience of my life. This super-hot red head is into kinky, erotic sex games. I might be a good girl, but the thought of playing these kinky games had my mind racing and my pussy dripping. Do I really wanna lick Ana’s feet? I wonder if Ana would like to lick my feet? Would I want Ana to lick my feet? I would really love for Ana to lick my pussy………..

Part-3

I don’t know how she got my email but when I woke up the next morning there was an email from Ana, with a hot picture of her too. Mistress Anna invited me over to her house this evening for a little party. I was so nervous.  I didn’t know what to expect, but I decided this was it, this was going to be the beginning of whatever was going to happen.  I dressed up in my skimpiest yellow panties and bra with my low cut yellow micro mini dress. I have to say I look very hot.

Ana was fully dressed when I arrived. She had on a sexy see through white dress with her very sexy purple panties and bra, and her matching purple high heels. She looked so sexy, yet so innocent. She had this real miss goody two shoes look, and with her glasses, I was just aching for Ana. There were other woman at the party, two of them had their arms and legs locked together by leather restraints, with a long, thick two ended dildo stretching from inside of one of the woman’s cxnts into the other woman’s cxnts, and they both had some sort of ball gags in their mouths. There were a couple of woman making out naked on a chair in a corner, and the three that are always with her on their hands and knees in front of the wall with a fireplace.

Ana said, “Tonight I am going to teach you your place. I am your Mistress, and you are slave Roxy. You are to do whatever I tell you to do, and you are to call me Mistress when you want to speak to me, do you understand me.” I laughed and said, “This seems like a really hot game that you play, but how about when I want to be your Mistress, and you do whatever I tell you to do.” Ana’s normally cheery, friendly look turns to a look of anger and her face turns red as she puts her hands on her hips and says, “I am in charge of you bitch, you either walk out right now and things just didn’t work out, or you stay and I will teach you just how I want you to please me, just how I want you to tease me, I will teach you how I want you to service me and cater to my every whim. I’ll teach you obedience and if you are bad, you will be punished.

If you are a good slave I will reward you occasionally by participating in fulfilling your fantasies. If you are bad you will be punished just like Sue and Maura. I didn’t give them permission to use that dildo on each other and I returned home to find them fully enjoying that big, hard cock. They will spend the whole party fucking each other with that dildo. I will make you crawl, and bark like my dog. I will leave you here to guard my house when I go out, and you are going to bark any time anyone comes anywhere near my house, is that understood. I start laughing as I put my hands on my hips and say, “I would much rather have you as my dog, but even more than that, I want you to lick me into orgasm Mistress.”

Ana grows visibly angry and her face turns even redder as she screams, ‘You stupid bitch, I don’t think you understand, this is your last chance, you are either going to be my slave, or you’re going to leave, or I’ll be forced to turn you into my slave weather you like it or not.” I don’t know what put me into such a play full, silly mind, and the thought of wrestling this super hot bitch had my pussy tingling. I shove Ana back screaming, “You think you’re so tough. I don’t think so. I’m going to beat you up and maybe I’ll have you as my slave.”

Part-4

That is when Ana’s attitude really changes. She grabs me by my sexy yellow dress and she screams right in my face, “You are about to learn your first lesson bitch, you never put your hands on your Mistress except if she tells you to.”  I cry out, “This is my good dress, let go.” Ana gets even angrier and she rips the top of my dress screaming, “You are going to be sorry. I will do anything that I have to do to break you bitch.” I’m infuriated that she ripped my beautiful, new hot dress and I slap the bitch, “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the force of my hard smack. Ana lets go of my dress and she puts her hand to her cheek. I scream, “Alright bitch, you wanna fight, let me take my dress off before you ruin,” but before I can finish the sentence Ana lunges at me, grabbing my dress with both of her hands and shoving me back hard. So hard my dress rips right off of my body in Ana’s hands and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until I fall over onto my ass on the plank wood floor with a bang.’

I start to get to my feet screaming, “Alright, so you wanna fight hard,” but just as I get halfway to my feet Ana grabs me by my hair with both of her hands and she drags me standing up straight on my feet screaming, “get over here you disobedient little bitch.” I’m infuriated that she ripped my expensive dress and I lunge forward and I grab her dress and I shove her back. Ana’s sexy dress rips right off of her body in my hands as she stumbles backwards and she almost falls over. I can feel a tingle in my cxnt as I see her huge purple bra and big, sexy tits hanging halfway out of her bra. She lunges at me, grabbing at my hair with both of her hands, but I take my fist, my right fist and I send it plowing “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Ana’s stomach. My fist sinks deep into Ana’s belly and “OOOFF,” I smack the air right out of her, and Ana grabs her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air.

Ana backs away from me, slowly standing up straight. Her face is beet red and she raises her fists up like a man ready to fist fight and she screams, ”Alright bitch, you wanna punch fight. I’ll punch you bloody.” She lunges right at me and she sends her right fist “bang,” right into my nose, snapping my head back, and making my nose bleed she’s so pissed off she really wants to beat me up. I stumble backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over, and I’m shocked, I didn’t think she would hit me in my face. I put my hand to my nose and seeing blood I scream, “Look at what you did to me bitch, you made me bleed.” She screams, “And now I’m really going to knock your face in you bitch.” She comes right after me again. She pulls her right fist back to punch me in my face again, but I kick her with my right foot. I send my sharp, pointy high heel and I kick her “boom,” right between her legs. Ana screams, “OOOOWWWW,” as she grabs her aching cxnt and her knees just buckle, and Ana falls over onto her knees, rolling up into a ball with her hands in between her legs, rubbing her aching pain, and crying out, “OH MY FUCKIN GOD, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU. NOW I’M REALLY GOING TO PUNISH YOU BITCH.”

I lean forward and I open the snap on Ana’s bra. Then I grab her by her hair and I roll her over onto her back. She’s still holding her cxnt and she has tears welling in her eyes. Ana’s face is beet red in anger as she screams, “AAHH, LET GO OF ME, I’M GOING TO FUCKIN KILL YOU.” I grab Ana’s wrists as I lean forward and I raise up and plop my full weight down right onto Ana’s stomach. My ass pounds the air out of Ana again, and Ana is coughing and gasping for air. Ana is helpless and I hold her wrists down to the ground, and then I raise up over her, pinning her arms with my knees. A classic school girl pin and now I really render this bitch helpless. 

I don’t know what came over me. I am normally never specifically dominant or submissive. I guess if I had to think about it I am more dominant than submissive, but now, I’m excited about dominating this sexy, hot bitch. I’m in charge and I’m loving it. Ana is still gasping for air, and she’s still really pissed off. I take the open palm of my right hand and I slap her, ‘bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the force of my smack. I laugh as I scream, “Who’s the Mistress now bitch. Say it, say I’m your Mistress.” Ana’s face is beet red and she starts trying to buck and kick and she screams, “GET OFF OF ME WHORE.” I laugh and say, “You think I’m a whore, you’re going to be sucking on my pussy, who’s the fuckin whore now.”

Ana is bucking and kicking and she manages to free her right hand. She reaches up and she starts punching at my face. I’m infuriated and I start ‘bang, bang, bang,” hammering her head against the hard wood floor over and over again until Ana’s eyes start swimming around in her head. I scream, “Now you’re going to say, ‘I’m your Mistress and you are my slave.” Tears start rolling down Ana’s cheeks and Ana becomes submissive to me and she cries out, “You’re my Mistress and I am your slave.” 

I hear some sexual noises and I look up and see Ana’s three favorite slaves are all quite naked and two of them have fingers inserted into each other, while the third one is fucking herself with a big dildo. Looking at the three slaves has me so turned on, and me holding this tough, sexy, hot bitch down and being in control of her has my pussy overflowing with my juices. My panties are drenched as they sit on her hot sexy stomach.

I take my bra off and my big, sexy tits come flopping out in front of everyone. The slaves are even more excited and when I look down at Ana I can see her huge nipples are trying to bust right though her bra. My nipples are rock hard and beet red and I laugh and I scream, ‘Now I’m your Mistress bitch. Kiss my tits slave.” Ana is submissive to me now and she raises her head up and she puts her sweet, sexy thick lips right up to my left nipple and she kiss it. She starts kissing my nipple over and over again, and she sneaks her tongue out and quickly licks my nipple.

OH MY GOD, I’m shaking in excitement and anticipation. I don’t remember ever being this excited, this turned on in my whole life. Ana switches breast, and she starts slurping on my right nipple with her tongue. OH MY GOD, she takes my nipple into her mouth and she’s sucking on it passionately. I pull Ana’s sexy purple bra down and Ana’s big, sexy breasts are right there for my taking. I pull my tits away from her mouth and I lay down right on top of her. Her nipples are just as hard as mine as her huge, hard erect nipples start rubbing against mine. Our breasts are squeezed together and our nipples are OH MY GOD.

I lean down and stick my tongue into Ana’s mouth. Ana is just as excited, just as turned on as I am and our tongues start dancing together as one. We are kissing so passionately, making love, hot passionate love. Ana and I are so deep into our passion that I was started as one of the slave women rubbed my shoulder and said, “Excuse me Mistress Roxy. I am your slave Wendy. This is the big, hard erect rubber cock that Mistress Ana always uses to punch her slaves, perhaps you can use it on her to show her how it feel. I look up and see this huge rubber cock and I don’t know what get over me. I raise up and I grab that strap on and tell Wendy to go sits down. Ana is already quite excited and she’s “OOHH, OOHH, OOHH, making these sexy little noises, and sweat is rolling down her face. I look first at Ana’s huge sexy tits, and her nipples are ready to burst. The I look down at her sexy purple panties and they are soaking wet.

I get up and I strap that huge, hard erect rubber cock right onto myself. This cock is so thick I am thinking how happy I am that she’s not about to stick it into me, and then I’m thinking this extremely hot sexy woman must be a real kinky bitch using this big penis on her slaves. Ana is crying out, “No, please no, don’t hurt me,” as I place the cock right up against her soaking wet pussy. I gyrate my hips and I shove that big, thick hard rubber cock right into her pussy. She’s crying out, ‘NO, PLEASE NO YOU’RE HURTING ME,” bit I lay back down on top of her and stick my tongue right back into her mouth. Our nipples are rock hard and rubbing, our huge breasts are engulfed in one another’s and we both smile and giggle for a moment as we start passionately making love. We’re feverishly kissing and kissing and our big wet tits are rubbing and squeezing and we are becoming one. We are “AAHH, AAHH,” and I’m starting to think that this is what a guy feels like when he’s pounding a hot, sexy beautiful woman like Ana. I’m fucking her like I want a guy to fuck me, kissing her with all the passion, all the love I can muster up, I wanna own this bitch and make her ache for me every day of the rest of her life.

I move my head and I put my lips to Ana’s big, sexy left breast and I kiss her nipple. Then I kiss her right nipple. I start kissing her tits, licking her big, hard erect nipples with my tongue. I’m pounding her cxnt with the cock, and I’m making hot, passionate love to her nipples, and Ana is out of her mind in passionate heat. She’s shaking in excitement, and I can feel her insides starting to spasm. Her pussy is quivering and she’s panting “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” Tears start streaming down her face again and she’s crying out, ‘I love you. OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU. FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME.”

I raise my head up off of her tits and I grab her huge, hard erect nipples, one in each of my hands. I start twisting at her nipples, not hard enough to really hurt her, but hard enough so that it hurts, and I scream, “You better cum right now you stupid bitch or I’ll rip this cock right out of your cxnt and make you suck it. Then I lay down and I stick my tongue into her mouth and we start kissing until Ana is crying and vibrating and shaking and her body starts jolting and spasming inside. She has hot bolts of electricity exploding inside of her, and she starts having convulsions as ‘OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHH,” exploding over and over and over again. I fuck her with that large rubber cock and she fuckin explodes right on it.

She’s kissing me passionately as I fuck her like a man. Then when she finally stops exploding in orgasm, I pull it right out of her and I walk right over to a bench and I sit down, and I scream, “Now crawl right over here you stupid bitch, and suck this dildo clean. Ana is completely submissive to me, and obediently Ana crawls right over to to where I’m sitting, and she takes that big, hard rubber cock, the very same rubber cock that she just got fucked with until she exploded on it.  She holds that big rubber penis right up to her mouth and she sticks out her tongue, and Ana, tough Mistress Ana is licking that big artificial penis clean. She’s licking her cum and her hot juices right off of the dildo, right in front of everyone.

I grab her hair with both of my hands and I scream in her face, “Tell everyone that you’re my slave, tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, you got it.” Ana is scared, I beat the shit out of her and now I’m going to humiliate her, and she can’t do anything to stop me. Ana is crying like a baby and she cries out, “I’m your slave Mistress. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” I laugh and I scream, “Now beg your Mistress to let you lick my cxnt. Beg your Mistress to let you lick her into orgasm with your tongue.” I’m laughing at how tough this stupid bitch thought that she was and how beat up and submissive she looks now as

ANA CRIES OUT, “PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR cxnt MISTRESS, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LER ME LICK YOU INTO ORGASM MISTRESS.” I spread my legs and I pull Ana’s face right in front of my wet, hot, soaked pussy, and I can feel explosions, jolts of lightening inside of me. My pussy is vibrating, AND THEN I FEEL IT. I FEEL THIS SEXY< HOT RED HEAD”S TONGUE COME OUT OF HER MOUTH, AND SLIDE INTO MY PUSSY. IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT, OVER AND OVER AGAIN HER TONGUE IS GOING, LICKING AT MY WET HOT PUSSY.
I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE. MY BODY IS HUFFING, AND PUFFING. This gorgeous red headed woman is eating me out so passionately, so at tentatively. I start crying, tears are rolling down my cheeks, my pussy is aching, screaming, begging. I’m OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” about to explode. She’s licking my pussy over and over again, feverishly, like a dog licking its master. All of a sudden I look into Ana’s beautiful face and I feel her hands caress my huge, erect aching nipples and she pulls. I start “AAAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAHHHHHH,” AAAAAAHHHHHH,” exploding right on the bitch’s face.     

Candy123

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 01:47:37 PM »
This story is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Any story with Roxy in it is HOT!