News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Marvel-ous Victim for Victoria?

• 3 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
A Marvel-ous Victim for Victoria?
« on: October 26, 2013, 11:14:14 AM »
My hand is clutching the slender Asian tart's red satin g-string and my powerful back muscles flex as the skinny little slut dangles precariously over the canvas.  She squirms and tries to free herself, then lets out a hopeless sigh once she realizes she is trapped.  She squeals as I tighten my grip, then lift her further skyward prepared to slam her taut belly into the canvas.  Her entire body convulses when she hits the mat, then she begins to moan and clutch her wounded gut.  

While satisfying to hear her moaning and watch her writhe in pain, I realize that my strength is waning.  My body is shaking and my ebony skin is slick with sweat.  

When she pranced into the ring 30 minutes ago to Eye of the Tiger, lubed up with baby oil and clad in a micro satin bikini, I  almost laughed.  There I was, a powerful six foot Amazon being disrespected by this wiry little Asian girl Callie who looked more like she should be grinding on a poll than tangling with a giant.  Billed as "Amazon Victoria vs "Captain Marvel", our fight sounded more like a comic book story than the seesaw battle between determined she cats that it has proven to be.  I had heard the stories of Callie feasting on Asian cuisine, devouring a steady stream of Vietnamese vixens, Thai trollops and Filipina floozies who she left stripped and sobbing under her feet.  Still, I expected this to end like her stunning and humiliating loss to Keisha, or my domination of cocky Yuki a few weeks ago.  I planned to brutally mop the floor with the little tart.

But she is holding strong, absorbing the punishment and springing back, like one of those punching bag dolls that always rock back up no matter how much you punish them.  And I am growing tired, and no closer to victory against this scrawny cat-like ninja.

I snap back to reality.  Time to go with the power game.  It's now or never to break her.  Enough circling, sticking and moving.  I have to stop her from using the little woman's game to wear me down...must use my superior strength to overpower and destroy her.

As she continues to clutch her belly, I grab her silky hair and slam my powerful foot against her thin, tan back several times.  She yelps, and arches in pain.  I grab her again by the back of her g-string and hoist her skyward.  My right leg buckles almost imperceptibly, but I sense it.  I steady myself, flex my muscular torso and lift her higher than last  intime what I intend to be a devastating, spirit-breaking show of force.  She again squirms and twists, but much more frantically this time.  I smile as I realize that the rigid material from her bikini must be cutting into her tender parts.  After letting her dangle helplessly and painfully, I again slam her belly to the ground, propelling her slim body earthward with incredible force.  The crowd gasps.

This time the Asian beauty writhes in pain briefly, but collects herself much faster and wildly scrambles to a corner.  I grab her ankle, but before I can react her other foot connects with my head.  Dazed, I release her foot and she scrambles to a corner and feebly uses the ropes to struggle to her feet in the corner.

Power game...must break her now Victoria.  I muster my strength and run full tilt towards her.  She spins away from my spear and I crash belly and breast first against the ringpost.  I slide down it face first.

I feel a wiry arm wrap around my throat from behind.  Then panic, followed by lightheadedness and drowsiness.  I manage to get to one knee as she wraps her legs around my chiseled abs.  She tightens her holds.

I get to my feet with her hanging on my back, trying to squeeze the air out of me.  Three wobbly steps away from the post.  Then I lunge towards the ringpost and we are in free fall.

Her slim body is wedged between my muscular one and the unyielding post.  Callie releases her holds and I feel her body go limp.  She slides down my back and crashes to the canvas.  I get to one knee and gasp for breath, my belly heaving uncontrollably.

You must win by ten count pin or submission Victoria.

Using my little remaining strength, I crawl on my knees to the slumbering Asian beauty.  I roll her from her side onto her back. Then place her in a tight matchbook pin.

The crowd jumps to its feet as I maintain the hold on my unconscious rival, my legs quivering from exhaustion.

One...two...three...four...five...

Her eyes pop open.

....six...seven.

She starts to squirm and buck, as I struggle to hold her in place.

EIGHT...

We stare at one another defiantly.

NINE...

Suddenly Callie jerks her slim body and her lean, oiled body literally squirts out of the pin.

I pound the mat in frustration.  So close!

Suddenly I feel her wiry arm around my neck again.  She was just out cold.  How did she pounce on me so quickly???

Again she is on my back, her legs are squeezing my belly like a python.  I am feeling dizzy, spinning around wildly with her draped over me and wrapped around my body.

I barely hear her ask if I give as the room starts to spin.

I grit my teeth.  

"Nevvvvvvvvvv....."

« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 11:22:12 AM by CA Sleeper »

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Re: A Marvel-ous Victim for Victoria?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 11:31:39 AM »
My eyes pop open.   I can't move my arms or legs.  I can't speak.  I panic.  The last thing I remember is Callie choking me.  What happened??

Suddenly I feel a cool breeze dancing across my warheads.  What happened to my sports bras?

I feel something on my belly.  It is a foot.  I crane my neck to see my reflection.

I am relieved at first.  Then humiliated and infuriated.  The Asian vixen has hogtied me in one sports bra  and gagged me with the other.  Now she is striking a foot on belly victory pose.

She leans in, pulls the bra out of my mouth and with a sadistic grin tells me to suck her toes...

« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 11:34:08 AM by CA Sleeper »

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 11:36:06 AM »
excellent story.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 06:46:24 PM »
Oh thank you CA  :-* Like Ms Peccavi, I too enjoy this little story very much  :D

As for Keisha, I will be coming for you soon  >:(