News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

AOC and Boebert

• 12 Replies

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
AOC and Boebert
« on: April 20, 2024, 12:57:30 AM »
{alt}
Could one of them bump the other to make her back off?

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
Re: AOC and Boebert
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 01:45:20 AM »
Boebert is crazy........AOC is just self absorbed

the republican just beats the crap out of the democrat

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 04:32:14 AM »
As bad as I hate to admit it I think AOC would probably win the fight. If AOC stopped saying dumb crap she could be attractive. Bobert is super hot and very confident  in herself that she would win. Maybe too confident which in the end will cost her. Thinking she’s going to easily take her rival gives AOC opportunities to keep the fight going. Had Bobert just gets into a fight she could win but trying to taunt and humiliate AIC gives the time and opportunity to land a very fight changing blow. The big or lucky shot catches Bobert on the chin that causes her head to spin. This gives AOC time to recover and bid her time till the haymaker lands. After beating on Bobert to where she’s just a toy ,this is the spot in the fight  APC begins her own humiliation having completely destroyed Bobert physically to the point she’s not coming back in this fight. Choked out by AOC Bobert still looks super hot.

Then the thing I find almost unbearable  is while AOC can dominate her rival with token resistance I find myself cheering her on and begin to see her as hot. So hot in fact that I can’t wait any longer to go to her and show her just how much seeing her defeat Bobert turns me on. At this point AOC instructs me to tell Bobert what I’m thinking. Who is sexier? And who I want to be with sexually after watching her destroy her sexy rival. The answer I give is when both girls know who is most desirable to me. AOC standing over Bobert flexing her biceps before removing her top and kneels down grabs Bobert by the hair and pulls her face into her cleavage. The most humiliating finish is being put away by way of smothering a rival while her man watches the woman impose her will whether she likes it or not.

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 06:13:26 AM »
but would they dare go boobs on boobs?

Offline JanetJade

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2024, 05:12:16 PM »
Easy win for AOC.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2024, 05:56:37 PM »
Easy win for AOC - until Boebert starts playing dirty, both with words and tactics. Turning the tide, she's going to ruin AOC's big tits, flattening them under her own whoppers and milking them dry with her hands. Before taking the beaten democrat as her trophy to a Trump fundraising party.

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2024, 09:12:44 PM »
As I keep looking at that pic of AOC, I think it may be photoshopped.

Her boobs are not really that big

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2024, 10:39:18 PM »
As I keep looking at that pic of AOC, I think it may be photoshopped.

Her boobs are not really that big
Hmmm I just saw that meme and it’s what gave me the idea for the question, but here’s another picture of them
{alt}
But my question remains would either go for boobs on boobs?

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2024, 03:52:53 AM »

[/quote]

I think Boebert would..  She got caught making out with a guy at a play on Broadway, so she's a horny thing

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2024, 04:00:08 PM »
Easy win for Boebert. Aoc is all boob and no muscle. Boebert squeezes those bags and makes her squeal.

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2024, 10:48:04 PM »

I think Boebert would..  She got caught making out with a guy at a play on Broadway, so she's a horny thing

Lol this sounds like Boebert would want to fuck AOC
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 10:57:07 PM by JosefaTetona »

Offline AllanLongbow

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2024, 12:06:18 AM »
Yeah, sorry, AOC is just too much woman for Boebert.  AOC wins body to body, chest to chest, and straight up fight.

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2024, 04:30:26 PM »
AOC dosen't really do much for me, but she would kick Boebert's ass in catfight. Lauren Boebert is really hot and would be even hotter if she could keep her cake hole shut and get her brain to start once in a while. Now, I think I will go get my girl, Margorie Taylor Green. She would kick both their asses. Once again; Moscow Marg has a problem with her cake hole and brain.
Pete