News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

settling a beef

• 6 Replies

Offline jonny22

• God Member
  • My girlfriend vs your girlfriend!
settling a beef
« on: July 22, 2013, 11:06:43 AM »
Was wondering if anyone had came across another version of this catfight. It's 2 hot girls settling a grudg in front of friends. There are lots of people recording it but the cameraman on this video is a moron!

http://youtu.be/tE3ernCWniA

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: settling a beef
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 12:14:05 PM »
Good fight. The blonde tried hard, but didn't have a chance.

Offline Sandra Perluggi

• God Member
  • Try me if you dare... bitch!!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 02:15:17 PM »
This good but onesided fight  - obviously filmed by a moron, yes -  reminded me immediately my schooldays... long long ago :) ... but I had several fights those days myself too, very frequently even. There were no smartphones to film our afterschool setlements of accounts then but friends(?) already shot pics of us plucking and brawling on the floor or in the wood!  :)
Usually got as much punishment as I dished out oh sure, but that way I learned how to fight and to defend myself!  ;)   
Winning or losing isn't that important: It's the positions you get in during the fight that count...

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 04:57:50 PM »
I enjoyed watching this clip!

T
Cheers!

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 04:43:46 AM »
it was ok but that camera man is not funny. wish it was longer though :)

Offline LuvFemFights

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 06:50:01 PM »
Blonde was game but definitely out matched.  The other girl definitely went easy on her.  Enjoyable fight though.  Thanks
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 04:21:32 PM »

I, too, remember those school days -hearing about there was going to be a cat fight after school across the street...the build up an anticipation[maybe thinking this is just a phase I'm going through]until the last bell rang. And then making a mad dash across the street as fast as I could..lol
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling