News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pub Owner (the Queen) Sandy vs Mistress Anushka Eagleton Request

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Sandy own a very popular, bar. The bar is notorious for all the fights, especially all the women fighting.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Pub Owner (the Queen) Sandy vs Mistress Anushka Eagleton Request
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 01:41:37 AM »

Being the owner of such a notorious bar, Sandy has had many, many fights, and she always wins.
Any time a woman starts trouble, causes a scene, thinks that she's tough, or just rubs Sandy the
wrong way they learn the hard way that Sandy is very tough, and that she loves to humiliate the
women that she beats up. It is said that Sandy has a dungeon in the basement of the pub and she
has a stable of slaves down there. She is not only a MIstress, but many consider tough Sandy
"The Queen."

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 01:51:31 AM »

Mistress Anushka is from the same area that sandy's bar is in and Mistress Anushka
is an up and coming tough Mistress She has been in many fight too and she wants to
fight Queen Sandy.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 01:57:54 AM »

Mistress Anushka enjoys dominating and humiliating the woman that she beats up
just like Queen Sandy

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 02:05:06 AM »

Sandy is the owner of a famous Pub that is well known for all the female fights. Sandy is tough and she has had many fights and she has a big reputation for beating woman up, but even more so for the extreme humiliation she puts her victims through. Sandy has told many people that part of the success of her pub is that people always come to see if the ladies would be fighting, and to see beautiful Sandy sit on the losers faces and make one woman after another lick her pussy. Everyone has heard about Sandy using dildo’s on the women that she beats up. Then there are all the stories of the dungeon that is in the basement of the pub. It is rumored that Sandy keeps a stable of slaves made up of woman that she has beat up in the basement of her pub.

Mistress Anushka has heard many stories and she has always had a urge to go to Sandy’s bar, perhaps not to fight her, but at least to get a look at this woman who has such a big, reputation. Sandy has heard of Mistress Anushka’s reputation as well. Mistress Anushka has beat many woman up too, and she too enjoys making the woman that she beats up lick her pussy and into her slave. She enjoy draining all the dignity out of the woman who she beats up too.

THEY NEVER EVEN MET, YET THEY HAVE BEEN RIVALS FOR A couple of YEARS NOW, OR AT LEAST MISTRESS ANUSHKA WAS EYEING THE QUEENS REPUTATION. SHE ALWAYS KNEWTHAT SHE WOULD FIGHT THE TOUGH PUB OWNER ONE DAY. IT WAS MORE RECENTLY THAT SANDY STARTED HEARING ABOUT MISTRESS ANUSHKA, BUT FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS Mistress Anushka met one of her neighbors. They got to e friend and started to talk, or at least Mohua the teacher who dresses like a school teacher, or a business woman starts telling Anushka about how she hangs out at Sandy’s bar. Anushka immediately knew there was something strange about a school teacher is hanging out at a seedy, brawling type of bar like that. Anushka didn’t say much to Mohua, but she listened and encouraged Mohua to keep telling her more and more.

It wasn’t long before Mohua starts telling Anushka that tough Quuen Sandy has beat her and her mother up and made them into her slaves. Anushka played with Mohua, asking questions like “Didn’t you fight back. Mohua said that both her and her mother tried to fight back, but Anushka is just too tough. No one has ever beat The Queen up. She carried on with stories of what a Mistress Sandy is, and how she has a dungeon in the basement of the pub. How she beats woman up all the time and makes them do all kinds of humiliating acts. She spanks them pisses on them, makes them lick her feet and her ass hole and her cxnt.

Finaly Mistress Anushka invited Mohua to her dungeon. Mohua didn’t know that she was going to a dungeon. When Anushka slammed the door shut and Mohua realizes that she’s in a dungeon. Mohua turned around to leave crying out, “Where are you taking me, I’m leaving now,” BUT ANUSHKA SENDS HER RIGHT FIST PLOWING FULL FORCE “BANG,”UPPERCUT RIGHT INTO MOHUA’S JAW. MOHUA WASN’T EXPECTING THIS AND SHE’S SEEING STARS., FUCKIN STARS AS HER HEAD SWINGS STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR. THEN ANUSHKA GRABS MOHUA’S SEXY WHITE BOTTON DRESS SHIRT AND SHE STARTS “BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG,” HAMMERING MOHUA’S CHIN. WHEN SHE STOPS MOHUA IS PUCNHED SILLY. SHE’S SEEING FUCKIN STARS AND HER EYES ARE SWIMMING AROUND IN HER FUCKIN HEAD. Mohua would have fallen right over if big, tough Mistress Anushka wasn’t holding her up on her wobbly legs by her shirt.

Anushka said, Now you’re my slave you bitch, do you understand me.” Mohua said, “Yes Mistress.” Anushka told Mohua to go back to her Queen and tell her that your Mistress, Mistress Anushka is coming to beat her up. Tell her that I will beat her up and make her my slave, just as easy as I beat you up and made you my slave. Do you understand me slave.” Mohua said, YES MISTRESS.”

Sandy fist fights Anushka at the bar. Sandy laughed at the arrogance of this young upstart, and told Mohua to go to her neighbor and tell her that I can’t wait to use a dildo on her, and that she will lick the Queens cxnt and service her.”  It wasn’t long before the fight was set, right in Sandy’s bar, right in front of Sandy’s patrons, right in front of her friends, and employees and right in front of all the woman she keeps as her slaves. Sandy thought it amusing.

Mistress Anushka     5’10”, 135 lbs
Queen Sandy             5’8”   150lbs

Mistress Anuska walks into the pub just at the time she was supposed to show up. She see’s sandy standing by the bar screaming “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you Sandy you big, fat cow. You think you’re so fuckin tough, I’m gonna,” but before Anushka can finish the sentence, Sandy spins around to face her, she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “I didn’t really think you would have the nerve to show up you stupid, pathetic bitch.” By now it seems like everyone in the crowded pub has stopped what they’re doing and is looking at the two woman screaming at each other.
Anushka is infuriated and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “You stupid old cow, you don’t know just how long I’v been waiting for this. You think you’re so fuckin tough. You think you can beat me up. You think you’re going to dominate and humiliate me. I don’t think so, I’ll,” but before Anushka can finish what she’s saying, Sandy slaps her face Bam,” with her right hand, swinging Anushka’ head to the side from the full force of her hard smack, and Anushka has a red handprint right across her left cheek. Anushka is caught totally off guard, and she puts her hand to her cheek as her head swings back forward again.  Then before she has a chance to think, Sandy balls up her left fist hard and tight and Sandy’ wears a big ring on her left hand and she smashes it “bang,” right into Anushka’ teeth. You can hear the metal of the ring bang against Anushka’ teeth and Anushka’ lips spit open under the ring, and blood starts rolling from Anushka’ lips. Anushka puts her hand to her mouth, but before she can even see the blood, Sandy sends her left fist, “bam,” right into Anushka’s face, right into her right eye, swinging her head back, and Anushka’ eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy as her head swings back, and she leaves the impression of her ring on Anushka’s cheek, under her eye. .

Sandy grabs Anushka’ white dress with both of her hands and she starts screaming right in Anushka’ face, “I am really going to enjoy this you weak, pathetic whore bitch. You think you’re such a tough Mistress. I’m going to dominate you. I’m going to,” but before Sandy can finish what she is saying Anushka raises up onto her toes and she takes her left fist and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sandy’s nose with her fist. She’s giving her short jackhammer blows “bang, bang, bang, bang’ to her nose, over and over again she’s smashing her fist into her nose until blood starts rolling out of Sandy’s nose. Then she grabs Sandy’s sexy white dress with both of her hands and she holds Sandy’ up right in front of herself, screaming right in Sandy’s shocked, face, “You stupid old cow, you think you’re so tough. You’re not so tough,” and she shoves Sandy’ back hard. Sandy’s sexy white dress rips right off of her body in Anushka’ hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she falls right over onto her ass on the cement floor of the bar with a bang. She’s just sitting there, and Sandy is shocked as her huge sexy white bra and little white lace panties are exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is really cheering.

Anushka stands over Sandy screaming, “Get up cow, Come on, get up and fuckin fight me so that I can really knock the shit out of you.” Sandy is just starting to get up, but Anushka is crazy and she grabs Sandy’s hair and she starts dragging Sandy’ up to her feet. Sandy screams, ‘AAHH, LET GO YOU WHORE,” as she lunges forward, wrapping her arms around Anushka’ knees. Sandy tackles Anushka to the ground, and the two woman fall over onto the cement with Sandy on top of Anushka. Sandy starts to sit up on Anushka’ stomach, but Anushka reaches up and she grabs Sandy’s hair and she pulls Sandy right off of her, and the two woman start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the floor of the pub like a catfight. First Sandy is on top, then Anushka, then Sandy, then Anushka, over and over again until Sandy gets on top of Anushka, and she grabs Anushka’ wrists and she starts struggling hard trying to hold her hands down to the ground. Anushka is stuggling hard too, but Sandy is a little stronger than Anushka, and Sandy is on top, and she manages to overpower Anushka, and Anushka’ arms just buckle. Sandy holds her wrists down on the concrete, and then she raises up over Anushka, pinning her arms with her knees. She renders Anushka totally helpless, and now Sandy is in charge, and now Sandy is really going to beat Anushka up.

Sandy takes her left fist, the one with that big ring and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” pounding her fist into Anushka’ already puffy right eye. Anushka’ face is beet red and she starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “GET OFF OF ME COW. GET OFF OF ME YOU BIG FAT COW.” Anushka manages to free her right hand, but before she can move, Sandy starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” jack hammering Anushka’ nose with her fist screaming, “I’m going to bash your face in whore. I’m going to knock your nose in and then I’m going to make you my slave in front of everyone.” Anushka is grabbing at Sandy’s hair and trying to punch at her face, but this only infuriates Sandy even more and she grabs Anushka’ hair with both of her hands and she wrenches her head up off of the concrete, screaming right in Anushka’ shocked face. I’m going to make you my slave. You’re going to be my bitch you whore, and I’m going to be your Mistress. You think you’re such a fuckin tough Mistress.” She shoves Anushka’ head down, “bang,” right into the cement. She bounces her fuckin head right off of the concrete, screaming, ‘I’m going to knock you silly you stupid whore bitch, and then I’ll make you eat my pussy in front of everyone.”

Anushka is bucking harder now, and her face is beet red, and she manages to dig her long sharp nails into Sandy’s face. Blood starts rolling from the cuts on her face from Anushka’ long sharp nails. Sandy is infuriated and she smacks Anushka’ head “bang,” right against the concrete again. She bounces her head right off of the concrete, but Anushka bucks and kicks her legs up, and they ride right up Sandy’s back, and Anushka manages to wrap her feet around Sandy’s neck, and Anushka half sits up as she manages to pull Sandy off of her and onto her back. Anushka pushes herself back and she slowly gets up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs, and Anushka almost loses her balance as she starts to stumble and sway, first forward and then back on her rubbery legs. Sandy sits up and slowly she starts to get up to her feet. Anushka shakes the cobwebs out of her head and just as Sandy gets three quarters of the way up, Anushka sends her left fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Sandy’s jaw. You can hear Sandy’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Sandy is stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Anushka steps forward and she sends her right fist plowing full force, “boom,” right into Sandy’s stomach. Sandy’s eyes almost bulge out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air.

Anushka laughs as she screams “You want to fight me you stupid, fat old cow.” Then Anushka takes her left fist and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut right into Sandy’s jaw again. Sandy’s head swings straight up in the air, and Sandy falls right over onto her ass on the cement, and Sandy is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes are swimming in around in her head. Sandy is already knocked silly, but Anushka really doesn’t care. She leaps right down onto Sandy, shoving her shoulders back. She sits down right onto Sandy’s stomach, and she grabs her wrists and she holds them down on the ground. Anushka is clearly winning at this point and Sandy is weak, and she’s helpless, and she can’t do anything to stop Anushka from beating her up. Anushka puts her knees on Sandy’s wrists, and now it’s Anushka who is in charge, and now Anushka really wants to knock the shit out of Sandy.  She yanks Sandy’s head up off the cement and she screams right in Sandy’s shocked face, “now who’s going to get knocked silly Sandy.”

Anushka is fuckin crazy and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sandy’s head against the concrete. She’s cracking her fuckin skull over and over again against the hard cement, and now Anushka is really knocking Sandy’s silly, and when Anushka stops bouncing Sandy’s fuckin head off of the concrete, Sandy is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes are starting to swim around in her fuckin head. Anushka screams, “You stupid fat cow, look at you. I thought you were so fuckin tough. Look at you, you don’t even know where you fuckin are any more,” and Sandy doesn’t say a word, she’ fuckin startled. Anushka crazy and she’s vicious and she’s really getting off on this, and Sandy is helpless. Anushka has knocked all the fight out of Sandy and can’t do anything to stop Anushka from beating her up.

Anushka is laughing as she yanks Sandy’s head right up off of the cement screaming in Sandy’s startled face, “Now bitch, I’m going to make you my slave. You thought you were such a tough Mistress. You thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, Well I already beat you up and now I’m going to humiliate you, you fat cow. I’m going to make a complete fuckin fool out of you right in front of all your patrons, right in front of all of your friends, and right in frot of all of your employee’s you flabby old whore. Now tell everyone that you’re my slave Sandy. Tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, do you understand me cow.” The crowd is really screaming.

Anushka’ long humiliating speech gives Sandy enough time to start to regain some of her strength, and some of her senses too, and suddenly she bucks and she kicks and she half sits up and she sends her left fist right up into Anushka’ chin, and Anushka goes falling off of her and she rolls over onto her back, and then she sits up. Anushka is just sitting there rubbing her aching jaw, and then both women start to get up onto their feet. Anushka is up first, and when Sandy gets up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs, she has to holds her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance as she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and Sandy is just standing there, BUT

Anushka’ face is getting redder and redder until ANUSHKA LOSES HER TEMPER AND SHE STARTS “BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG,” PUNCHING SANDY’S NOSE AGAIN. SHE’S PUNCHING Sandy’s nose in. She’s bashing this big fat cow’s nose in over and over again until first fuckin blood is rolling from a gash on the bridge of her nose, and then “bang,” the fuckin bone of her nose breaks and blood is fuckin dripping from Sandy’s nose. Now Sandy’s is really goofy. Everything is in slow motion and in an echo chamber and reverberating through her fuckin head.

Anushka grabs Sandy’s white bra. She’s holding Sandy up on her rubbery legs by her bra. Sandy would have fallen right over if Anushka wasn’t holding her up, and Anushka laughs right in Sandy’s dazed and goofy face, and Sandy isn’t prepared for how crazy Anushka is. Anushka screams right in Sandy’s dazed face, “look at you Sandy you stupid fat cow, Now you’re going to tell everyone that you’re my slave. You’re going to tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you better call me Mistress, or I’ll knock the shit out of you all over again. Now say it.” 

Sandy is still seeing fuckin stars, and Sandy is starting to realize that it doesn’t matter what her patrons think, it doesn’t matter what her friends think, it doesn’t matter what her employee’s think, she has no other choice. Mistress Anushka is just going to keep on beating her up until she submits, and Sandy decides that she doesn’t want to be beat up anymore. She cries out, ‘Alright, I’m your slave, I’m your fuckin slave.” Anushka is infuriated all over again. She grabs Sandy’s bra with both of her hands and she shoves Sandy back hard. Sandy’s bra rips right off of her chest in Anushka’ hands, and SANDY’S HUGE BREASTS ARE EXPOSED RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE as she stumbles backwards right into the wall. THE CROWD IS GOING CRAZY AS SANDY IS JUST STANDING THERE UP AGAiNST THE WALLL, AND Sandy’s big sexy tits are bouncing up and down and up and down in front of everyone.

Anushka laugh as she screams, “I beat you up Sandy, and now I’m going to knock the shit out of those big, fat cow tits of yours.” Anushka raises her fists up like a fuckin man and she starts to beat up Sandy’s big tits right in front of everyone, right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist “bam,” right breast, left breast, right breast, left breast, right breast  “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. Anushka is using Sandy’s big, sexy tits as punching bags, and Sandy’s tits are swelling up and starting to turn black and blue. Sandy starts crying out, “PLEASE STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU.” Anushka takes her right fist and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Sandy’s nose again. Blood is still dripping from Sandy’s nose and tears are streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup.

THAT WAS IT. ANUSHKA HAS FOUND IT. SANDY’S BREAKING POINT. SANDY IS SCARED. She’s so scared she desperately starts crying out, “I’M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. PLEASE, I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO.” THE CROWD HAS GONE SILENT. NOT ONE PERSON CAN BELIEVE THAT THIS TOUGH BAR OWNER. THIS CRAZY DOMINANT WOMAN. THE VERY SAME TOUGH WOMAN THAT THEY HAVE WATCHED KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF WOMAN AFTER WOMAN, AND NOW SHE IS SUBMISSIVE TO ANUSHKA. Anushka laughs and she screams, “NOW BEG ME, BEG YOUR MISTRESS TO HUMILIATE YOU IN FRONT OF ALL OF THESE PEOPLE.” SANDY IS SHAKING IN FEAR AND SHE CRIES OUT, “PLEASE HUMILIATE ME MISTRESS. I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE HUMILIATE ME.” The crowd is cheering Anushka.

Anushka is vicious and she starts to walk away from Sandy and she  laughs as she screams, “ALRIGHT YOU STUPID OLD COW, GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND MOO LIKE THE FAT COW THAT YOU ARE FOR EVERYONE.” Sandy face is beet red in humiliation as she gets down on her hands and knees and she starts to “MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOO,” LIKE A COW RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. THE CROWD IS FUCKIN SHOCKED AS THEY STAND THERE AND WATCH Sandy, who’s normally quite dominant, on her hands and knees mooing like a fuckin cow right on front of her patrons, and right in front of her employee’s, and right in front of many of the women she has beat up and made into her own slaves, and right in front of the friends. Sandy is on her hands and knees and she’s mooing over and over again like a fuckin cow, “MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOO.”

Anushka finds her pocketbook and she pulls out this huge strap on dildo, and she straps it right onto herself. Sandy is so busy crying and mooing and being totally embarrassed and humiliated, that she doesn’t see Anushka walk right up behind her. Anushka slides the tip of that big rubber cock right up to Sandy’s anus, BUT BEFORE SANDY’S HAS A CHANCE TO THINK, ANUSHKA RAMS THAT BIG, HARD ERECT RUBBER DICK RIGHT INTO SANDY’S ASS HOLE.

SANDY ALMOST JUMPS RIGHT OUT OF HER SKIN AND HER EYES ALMOST POP OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS, AND SANDY’S HAIR STANDS UP ON HER HEAD AS SHE RAISES UP ONTO HER TIPPY TOES TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM ANUSHKA, AND SHE LETS OUT A BLOODCURDLING SCREAM, “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH,” AS SHE STARTS JUMPING, TWISTING, LEAPING, TRYING TO DANCE OFF OF THAT BIG ERECT COCK, BUT SHE CAN’T. Anushka has her right hand laced tightly through Sandy’s hair, and that big hard erect cock shoved deep into her ass hole, and Sandy just can’t get away. Anushka starts taking her out. She’s marching Sandy’ around in front of everyone, and SHE PLUNGING THAT RUBBER PENIS IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT OF HER ASS HOLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Anushka screams, “Moo again cow, and tell everyone just what a stupid fat cow you really are.”

ANUSHKA IS PLOWING THAT BIG HARD ERECT RUBBER PENIS IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT OF SANDY’S ASS HOLE, AND SANDY IS “MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOO,” OVER AND OVER AGAIN. SANDY IS TOTALLY EMBARRASSED AND HUMILIATED RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Anushka is laughing as she screams, “YOU STUPID BITCH. I HEAR THAT YOU LOVE TO HUMILIATE WOMAN WITH YOUR DILDO. NOW YOU’RE GOING TO TELL EVERYONE JUST HOW MUCH YOU LOVE GETTING A DILDO SHOVED UP YOUR ASS YOU FAT COW. You’re going to tell all your patrons and all your friends and all of your employee’s” SANDY IS SUBMISSIVE AND ANUSHKA IS REALLY GETTING OFF ON HUMILIATING THE OLDER PUB OWNER, THIS WOMAN WHO HAS HAD SUCH A BIG REPUTATION FOR BEING SO TOUGH, AND BEING SUCH A MISTRESS, AND MAKING PEOPLE HER SLAVES. Sandy is submissive now. She’s so fuckin submissive she starts desperately crying out, “I LOVE GETTING FUCK UP MY ASS WITH THAT COCK MISTRESS. I LOVE GETTING FUCKED UP MY ASS WITH THAT BIG, HARD ERECT RUBBER COCK MISTRESS.”

Anushka pulls that cock right out of Sandy’s ass hole and she starts laughing as she screams, “NOW CRAWL OVER HERE YOU FAT COW, YOU’RE GOING TO LICK AND SUCK THIS COCK CLEAN.” Sandy submissively get down on her hands and knees and she crawls right in front of Anushka. She takes that big, hard erect rubber penis into her hands and she holds it right up to her mouth. Anushka screams, “LICK IT WHORE. LICK THAT COCK CLEAN.” Sandy sticks her tongue out and like a slave, like a fuckin slave she starts licking that big, erect cock clean with her tongue. She licking it feverishly, over and over again like a dog licking its master. The crowd is cheering and cheering. Anushka screams, “now suck it clean whore. Suck it like you suck your man’s cock you stupid, submissive whore.’’ Everyone is totally shocked as they stand there and watch the tough bar own on her hands and knees right in front of Anushka, sucking that big dildo strapped onto Anushka. Then Anushka pulls that dildo right out of Sandy’s mouth, screaming, “Now take off your panties and lay down on your back you fat cow.”

Sandy lowers her panties and she lies down on the cement. Anushka STANDS RIGHT OVER Sandy is nice and slowly like a stripper she lowers her panties and then she kicks them off screaming, “Look up, look up at me you fat cow.” I heard how much you love forcing other woman to lick your cxnt. Now you’re going to beg me to lick my cxnt, right in front of everyone. Now let me hear you beg cow.” She sits down right on Sandy’s huge, swollen black and blue tits screaming, “I can’t hear you cow.” Sandy is crying and she cries out, “NO, NOT THAT, PLEASE NOT THAT.” Anushka screams, you haven’t learnt your lesson yet you stupid bitch.” She turns around facing Sandy’s feet, and then she lowers her ass down right on Sandy’s face. Sandy is bucking and kicking and flailing her fists. Anushka grabs Sandy’s wrists to stop Sandy’s flailing.

Anushka is smothering Sandy, and Sandy can’t breath. Anushka is starving Sandy of precious oxygen and Sandy is starting to see stars, and her kicks are getting weaker and weaker, and them her hands just start flopping around limply in Anushka’ hands. Sandy starts seeing black, but Anushka raises her ass up off of Sandy’s face just in time, and Sandy gasps in a deep gulp of air. Then as Sandy is trying to regain her breath, Anushka screams, “Alright cow. Now stick your tongue out and lick my ass hole clean.” Sandy raises her wobbly head up off of the concrete, and she sticks her tongue out, and she starts licking Anushka’ ass hole clean with her tongue. Sandy is slurping Anushka ass hole, licking it over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. The feel of Sandy’s warm moist tongue inside of Anushka’ ass hole is getting Anushka really excited. Her pussy is soaking wet and her nipples are rock hard.

Anushka is really getting off on dominating this tough pub owner. She is totally humiliating THE OLDER WOMAN in front of everyone, and Sandy is totally embarrassed, and she’s realizing that nothing will ever be the same in her life again, BUT THEN SHE REALIZES THAT THE FIRST SHE HAS TO GET PASSED THIS, and she really does want to be beat up any more. SHE IS WILLING TO DO ANYTHING JUST TO GET THIS OVER WITH. She is also excited about this beautiful tough young woman taking such complete and total control of her. She starts to think about how she feels when she’s in Anushka’ place, on top of some stupid bitch, with her wet hot cxnt or her ass hole over their face, forcing them to lick her out. SANDY STARTS GETTING MORE AND MORE PASSIONATE. SHE’S LICKING ANUSHKA’ ASS HOLE FEVERISHLY, LIKE A FUCKIN DOG LICKING ITS MASTER.

ANUSHKA CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE. She can feel Sandy’s tongue inside her soaking wet pussy. She raises up over Sandy, AND ANUSHKA STARTS LAUGHING AS SHE TURNS AROUND TO FACE SANDY’S HEAD. Anushka leans forward, and she looks right into Sandy’s eyes LAUGHING AS SHE SAYS, “NOW YOU’RE GOING TO BEG ME TO LET YOU LICK MY PUSSY JUST AS PASSINATELY AS YOU LICKED MY ASS HOLE, AND YOU BETTER HOPE YOU LICK IT AT LEAST THAT GOOD, OR I’LL STAND YOU UP AND I’LL KNOCK THE FUCKIN SHIT OUT OF YOU ALL OVER AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME WHORE.“ ANUSHKA STARTS LAUGHING AGAIN AT HOW TOUGH SANDY THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS, AND HOW BEAT UP, PATHETIC AND SUBMISSIVE SHE LOOKS NOW AS SHE LOOKS RIGHT INTO Anushka’ eyes and says, “PLEASE MISTRESS. PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR PUSSY MISTRESS. I’M BEGGING YOU, I’LL DO BETTER MISTRESS, I’LL LICK YOUR PUSSY EVEN BETTER THAN I LICKED YOUR ASS HOLE MISTRESS.”

ANUSHKA IS LAUGHING, EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT HOW BEAT UP AND PATHETIC SANDY IS NOW, AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN HER PUB, IN FRONT OF HER EMPLOYESS, AND HER PATRONS, AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ALL OF HER FRIENDS AND ALL OF THE W0MAN SHE HAS MADE INTO HER SLAVES, AND NOW SHE IS Anushka’ slave. SHE IS WORSHPPING Gorgeous, sexy Anushka, just like all those other women worshipped her.

Sandy has lost, and she is totally submissive to tough beautiful Anushka. SHE STICKS HER TONGUE OUT, AND SHE MOVES HER HEAD FORWARD, AND SUDDENLY SHE PLUNGES HER TONGUE RIGHT INTO Anushka’ SOAKING WET PUSSY. SANDY IS HER SLAVE. She’s AGESS’ FUCKIN SLAVE AND SHE STARTS PLUNGING HER TONGUE IN AND OUT OF ANUSHKA’ cxnt OVER AND OVER AGAIN. SHE’S LICKING ANUSHKA’ WET, HOT cxnt OVER AND OVER AGAIN, LICKING HER OUT WITH A PASSION. ANUSHKA IS LAUGHING AS SHE SAYS, “THAT’S RIGHT SANDY, YOU ARE LICKING YOU’RE MISTRESS’ cxnt JUST LIKE YOU WANT YOUR cxnt LICKED. NOW YOU’RE GOING TO MOO INTO THIS cxnt. YOU’RE GOING TO MOO INTO MY WET, HOT PUSSY YOU STUPID BITCH, AND YOU’RE GOING TO SHOW EVERYONE JUST WHAT A STUPID, PATHETIC SUBMISSIVE FAT COW YOU REALLY ARE, NOW MOO.”

SANDY DOESN’T HESITATE, AND SHE LETS OUT A LOUD, LONG “MMMMMOOOOOO,” RIGHT INTO ANUSHKA’ WET cxnt. SHE’S “MMMMOOOO00, MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOO,” LIKE A FAT COW OVER AND OVER AGAIN RIGHT INTO ANUSHKA’ WET HOT cxnt. Anushka exposesed her hard erect nipples in front of everyone. The crowd has already been extremely excited, but now everyone is……. You can see Anushka is really getting off. She’s making this big tough woman. This legend, this tough woman, this famous Dominatrix into her bitch. Anushka is the Queen of the tough woman in the area now. Now Anushka is going to start being the one with the tough reputation.

AND Anushka is “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” STARTING TO GET REALLY EXCITED, AND YOU CAN SEE SANDY’S NIPPLES ARE ROCK HARD AND READY TO BURST TOO. Sandy is getting off and she’s LICKING ANUSHKA MORE AND MORE PASSIONATELY, AND “MMMMOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOO,” MOOING AND MOOING AND LICK AND LICKING UNTIL ANUSHKA STARTS “AAAAHHHHH, AAAAHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH,” HAVING ONE EXPLOSIVE ORGAMS AFTER ANOTHER RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. She’s screaming, and wrenching and twisting as she screams like a wounded animal over and over and over again, as Sandy’ passionately licks her into complete and insane orgasm over and over again.”

Anushka slowly gets up off of the old tough pub owner, completely happy about how she totally embarrassed, and humiliated the now ex Queen, BUT MUCH TO HER SURPRISE, SANDY IS HUMILIUATED EVEN MORE, AS ANUSHKA LOOKS DOWN AND SHE SEE’S SANDY’S FINGERS INSIDE HER cxnt, AND SANDY’S NIPPLES ARE ALL HARD AND ERECT, SWEAT IS ROLLING DOWN HER FACE, MIXING WITH HER BLOOD AND HER BLACK EYE MAKEUP, AND SHE’S ALL BLOODY AND BLACK AND BLUE. Sandy is weak and she’s all pummeled, and she’s still crying like a fuckin little girl, as she’s masturbating herself, right in front of everyone. ANUSHKA IS LAUGHING AS SHE SCREAMS, “LOOK AT HER EVERYONE. LOOK AT YOUR TOUGH, EX MISTRESS. LOOK AT HOW EXCITED SHE GETS WHEN SHE GETS BEAT UP AND HUMILIATED BY YOUNGER, BETTER WOMAN. THIS FAT OLD WHORE IS FUCKING HERSELF WITH HER FINGERS RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, AND SHE’S GOING TO CUM. THIS OLD, FAT COW IS GOING TO HAVE AN ORGASM RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, HOW PATHETIC.” Just then SANDY STARTS “OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” HAVING ONE EXPLOSIVE ORGASM AFTER ANOTHER, RIGHT ON HER VERY OWN FINGERS, RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. The crowd is laughing, and they’re fuckin cheering and cheering.       

Anushka gets this wicked smile across her face as she remembers one last thing that she heard Sandy loves to do. Anushka walks back over to where Sandy was laying, breathing hard with a big smile across her bloody, dazed face. Anushka straddles over Sandy and she looks down laughing as she lowers herself down, sitting her ass down on Sandy’s big swollen, black and blue tits screaming, “I hear you like piss so much whore. I bet that if you beat me up you would have pissed on me. Well now I’m going to show you what the new Queen will do. She lowers her pussy down right onto SANDY’S MOUTH AND SHE GRABS SANDY’S HAIR, PULLING HER FACE RIGHT UP TO HER cxnt SCREAMING, “NOW YOU’RE GOING TO DRINK EACH AND EVERY LAST DROP OF MY PISS YOU PATHETIC OLD WHORE, OR I’LL REALLY KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. NOW DRINK,” AND ANUSHKA STARTS PISSING RIGHT INTO SANDY’S MOUTH. You can see the warm yellow urine as it drips right out of Agness’ pussy, and right into Sandy’s mouth. And Sandy’s is drinking mouthful after mouthful of Anushka’ warm piss, swallowing is down like yellow wine. Finally Anushka gets up screaming, “and NOW IT’S OVER SLAVE. NOW IT’S FUCKIN OVER, UNTIL THE NEXT TIME THAT IS……………