News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I'm looking for a writer

• 58 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: I'm looking for a writer
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2013, 04:11:12 PM »
Since that cop is me.....

Anytime Angie wants to "try"......and I'd emphasize the key phrase..."try"......to beat the shit out of me....please please bring it :)

I'm ready to dance Angie....can you do more than talk?

The Bitch Cop Michelle

PS. Oh.....I won't have on a badge or uniform either :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 04:22:03 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2013, 04:17:28 PM »
You'll be seeing Angie and I in a series of different fights and scenarios I think.....I'm about to publish one myself very very soon :)

Stay tuned

Michelle
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2013, 04:40:38 PM »
And since there are two sides to every story......and that fucking loud mouth cxnt Angie got to tell hers....
It's time for the cop to tell her side...

This is far from over Angie....trust me....but maybe you need another lesson in respect for the law :)

I'll be giving my side later today...we are so not done bitch!!

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2013, 04:44:26 PM »
well..well..ladies...
let me know when you are ready to settle your issue..and I can make it...
Biker vs cop ...it is always a pretty exciting scenario....
the venue could be Michelle fav bar, where Angie and a couple of friends go to give her a lesson and
retrieve Angie's leather vest, that now Michelle is proudly wearing...

I can make Angie vs Michelle alone...
or involve two more ladies for each side....
thus putting more beautiful sexy women out cold...
Dedice ...and let me know..my pen, ehm..my keyboard is ready.... ;D

« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 04:44:53 PM by York »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2013, 05:00:49 PM »
If little Angie wants her vest back...

Let her come and beg for it :)

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2013, 10:29:17 PM »
..to me any solution is fine....
BUT...
I would like to point out that the entire story came as a direct request from Angie that gave me very strict details on the plot....
and not only for the first fight that I made and posted....but also for the second one, the revenge....

so...going for a poll might change completely her plans....
and at this point I leave every decision to her...

so Angie....it is up to you, now... I am only a reporter of the facts... ;D
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:30:05 PM by York »

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2013, 12:31:05 AM »
If little Angie wants her vest back...

Let her come and beg for it :)
We'll see who's begging Michelle.  Next time, I'm gonna "whip" your ass.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2013, 09:00:22 PM »
Angie,

Come get your vest sweet pea.....

I bet I can cram the whole thing in that big mouth of yours......which it so happens.....got your fat ass kicked in the first place :)

Just saying......or maybe you'd like for me to stuff it in some other body cavity...hmmmm?

No wait.....you'd just cum......damn!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2013, 10:47:10 PM »
So...after reading what Angie wrote yesterday.....(like that stupid cxnt can EVEN read and write...HA!).....it was readily apparent that she had paid York off to write some PURE UNADULTERATED SHIT!.....So here is the real story from an officer of the law....sworn to uphold the peace...and......"TO PROTECT AND SERVE" you...the general public.

Here is what happened that day as sworn by me UNDER OATH!.  I'm driving my motorcycle down the free way when I spot this car off on the side of the road...black fucking smoke just POURING from the tailpipe.....NO muffler......BROKEN RIGHT tail light......turn signal indicators NOT working...emergency flashers NOT ON.....NEED I GO ON??  The rear end of the car was STICKING OUT IN THE FREEWAY EVEN!....

Sooooo..... I pull up behind the vehicle in question and slowly begin to walk up to the driver's side window......and as I get closer....the distinctive aroma of marijuana just PERMEATES the air!!!  Its like that fucking Cheech and Chong movie for christ sakes!!  And the bitch sitting in the driver's seat?  Oh lawdy....an open bottle of Jack Daniels was within arms reach in the passenger seat next to her and she smelled of not only alcohol....I swear to God she had already PISSED herself!  I thought to myself..."NOW Michelle...You could run this hooker in.....But its a nice day.....Write her a simple ticket and just be on your way...She isn't worth your time"  Give the poor bitch a break I'm thinking...OK?

So I ask her to get out of the car...because I have to at least confiscate the dope and the booze.....and she cops an attitude!   I ask her for her license and she THROWS it at me!....along with the registration!  I proceed to begin writing the ticket...just for a broken tail light mind you....and she commences to start calling me shit I HAVE NEVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!  So I tell her to get out of the car....I am on my radio....calling in for back up as I am not going to mess with this one..... and we're walking back to my cycle and the bitch SHOVES ME FROM BEHIND!!!    YEAH!!  Can you believe it??  I turn and then SHE WHACKS me in the shoulder with that fucking Jack Daniels bottle (what a waste of good whiskey too!)   She's standing there....eyes GLAZED OVER!.....She's frothing at the mouth like a RABID DOG!....holding that bottle like she is going to try and cave in my skull.....screaming at me...spit flying from her lips and saliva trickling from the corners of her mouth!  So.....I have no choice now do I?  I could have pulled my service revolver.... but instead I used my head as a good policewoman always does and I reach up with my left hand and grab the wrist of the hand holding the empty bottle!   BY now she has it raised over her head to cold cock me!  At the same time...my training kicks in and my right fist just unloads and she gets a straight right!!   CRACK!!   Right flush in her chin!!  She drops down to the pavement faster than "Madonna" on a teenage boy!   She's pissing and moaning and screaming out "POLICE BRUTALITY!"  "YOU FUCKING cxnt SKANK!".....I just stood over her and watched the blood come over those dark red lipstick covered.... hooker lips of hers.....the tears run down her red flushed cheeks.  I turn back to my cycle.....my back now to her.....a MAJOR FAUX PAS by yours truly...... and I feel a SHARP PAIN in the back of my left thigh!!    OOOWWWWWW!!!   I scream out...feeling my knees give way a little......and immediately turn and the bitch has KICKED ME with her shitty ass boot in the back of my thigh.....pretty much MY ASS!!!  It's at that point I finally yell out...."IT'S ON BITCH!"...she's hit me twice and ENOUGH IS A GOD DAMN NOUGH!

I then quickly surmise she has a SWITCHBLADE in her other hand and I realize this thing has turned in a hurry!  I reach down with my right hand and pull my night stick free from my belt latch and immediately whip it up and across her forehead with one swipe!!  She staggers back as I didn't want to hurt the young thing and that was my SECOND MISTAKE as she lunges at me with the knife!   I step aside like a matador doing an OLE!.....and as she steps by me I bring the night stick down on the back of her head and neck several times...but I'm sure it was no more than TWICE.    She falls face first to the pavement and she ends up getting to eat some gravel...I raise my left boot and place it down firmly on the back of her back neck and drop to my right knee....letting said knee drive into the middle of her back and she SCREAMS OUT LIKE A BANSHEE!  She was yelling for her Mommy....her Daddy.....her Priest....she was screaming for God All Mighty...she was screaming for OPRAH!!.....

Now I am so mad I can't see straight but I'm trying to cut the bitch some slack...so I keep her pinned down and scream down at her to calm down and stop or I was going to cuff her and take her to jail!  I reach down with my left hand and lift my knee and boot enough to turn her over on her back and I an see the loose gravel on the blacktop covered pavement has done a number on her facial skin..what we motorcycle cops like to call a "Raspberry Facial"  I place the night stick under her chin and up against her neck enough to let her know I mean business but not so hard she can't fucking breathe!    I'm leaning over doing this and suddenly the bitch SPITS UP IN MY FACE!!   Blood and saliva hitting my cheeks and my eyes and I instinctively raw back my free hand and slam my gloved fist into her face several times!  I COULD HAVE USED MY night stick but once again....I think I showed REMARKABLE restraint.  Its at this point the subject goes pretty much unconscious...her head laying over to one side as blood is coming from her mouth and nose and her left eye is almost swollen shut.  I get to my feet and look around and note that there is no traffic and no one appears to have witnessed the altercation.  I know this is going to be hell to pay for me and my record at the department is PRISTINE!  I decide after making sure she is nothing more than knocked out...to just let her lay there...cool off....and maybe the really bad fucking headache she is going to have when she wakes up will remind her just HOW LUCKY SHE IS I DIDN'T.... 1) cuff her and take her in and/or.... 2) REALLY hurt her bad...which I was within my rights to do.  The department issued those out to all motorcycle police officers in an effort to better document arrests and provide badly needed evidence in the event we are trying to stop a felony in progress.   REMEMBER...SHE ASSAULTED ME FIRST!  I even have all this on tape as I have A SMALL VIDEO CAMERA on the handlebars of my police motorcycle.  That video is available for anyone to look at and the District Attorney will get a copy if little Angie wants to make an issue of all this crap!

In the melee I had jerked a leather vest off her when I was pulling on her in an effort to help get her over on her back so her face wouldn't get any more scratched up than it was by the underlying pavement.  I decided that I would keep the vest as evidence as in the pockets were an illicit bottle of prescription pain meds and 2 marijuana cigarettes.  I wasn't going to let her keep that and maybe drive off under the influence and injure some helpless innocent civilian!  As I turn to walk away she reaches up somehow and grabs my belt and it pulls free from my waist!  I turn back and grab it...jerking it from her hand and lashing her across her back a few times as I'm screaming down at her to TO STAY DOWN PLEASE!   She finally stops fighting me and lays sprawled on the pavement...moaning and crying.....and I just get on my cycle and start it up....and after looking around....I drive off.

Thats the truth of what happened that day in a report filed by myself...officer Michelle Miles of Metro Police.

I understand little Angie has been talking trash and threatening me.  Well...I'm easy to find and if she decides she wants to "discuss" this further.....I pray she comes looking for me.....I REALLY DO!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 11:23:56 PM by Michelle »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2013, 09:10:55 AM »
well...
I see that both ladies submitted their own personal view of the facts....
BUT it is clear and evident that my report is the only, real indipendent one,
providing a true report of what happened in the reality....

..... and now there should be a second bout,
not completely sure about that..
well..better say ...not sure that I am going to describe it....    ::)

« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 01:49:20 PM by York »

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2013, 01:25:48 AM »
Angie,

Come get your vest sweet pea.....

I bet I can cram the whole thing in that big mouth of yours......which it so happens.....got your fat ass kicked in the first place :)

Just saying......or maybe you'd like for me to stuff it in some other body cavity...hmmmm?

No wait.....you'd just cum......damn!
I am sooooooo going to kick your ass next time

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2013, 01:52:21 AM »
No....

When i'm done beating the fuck out of you.....

You're going to be licking my pussy.....for as long as I tell you....

So brush your teeth bitch :P

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2013, 09:08:25 PM »
Any update on a sequel?

..I can speak from my point of view, as the narrator of one of the many versions of the first story...
At the moment there are still too many details of the new story that are not convincing me...

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 10:43:28 PM by York »

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2013, 03:06:48 PM »
Any update on a sequel?

..I can speak from my point of view, as the narrator of one of the many versions of the first story...
At the moment there are still too many details of the new story that are not convincing me...

Have you decided yet?

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2013, 03:24:07 PM »
Have you decided yet?

...Yes. Sorry but I am calling off, at least for the moment.
Busy period so no time to write and also I cannot see the story in my mind, so I cannot describe it...

so..any other user can feel free to go on with the story....if he/she likes....

« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:17:16 PM by York »