News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

I'm looking for a writer

• 58 Replies

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
Re: I'm looking for a writer
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2013, 10:19:33 PM »
Ok, who here can write a fight story about me?  It can be any style, mma, topless boxing, hot oil wrestling, street fight or bar fight.  You pick the girl, the setting, etc, and I'll decide you gets to write the story.  Love you guys, Angie
OK, check out the story.  I just released the rematch.
That little fucker, Michelle.  I will kick her ass bad next time.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2013, 10:20:36 PM »
Seems like there were 3 different versions in the first fight, York, who apparently got his story second hand,

ehm...sorry....but my story was not "second hand"...  ::)
I watched it in the tape recorded by a CCTV installed in the ally ...
so what I wrote is indeed the basic description of what happened ....in a truly indipendent view of the facts.... ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 10:29:37 PM by York »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2013, 11:39:19 PM »
Well...

since NO ONE can seem to get it right.....

Anytime little Angie wants to have a fair stand up fight.....i'm real easy to find.....

But she already knew that....the stupid cxnt!

and only SHE and I know everything that actually happened....everything else is just smoke and mirrors....

So.....she and I will decide it.....as it should be :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2013, 01:57:29 AM »

Angie was quite justified at being enraged at the beating that Michelle had given her. Michelle had definitely cheated if that was supposed to be a fair fight. Michelle used a weapon and she injured Angie enough so that Angie was helpless, and then she beat the shit out of her again.

Angie's friends found her lying next to her bike, bleeding from both the nose and mouth, blood splashed over both her tits and belly, and deep red welts all over her back, tits and belly.  A severe beating for sure.  She was semi-conscious as her friends jumped off their bikes, at first thinking she had been in an awful accident.  They must have just missed Michelle because the dust from the road as her police cruiser sped away was still visible.  Angie's friends wanted to take her to the hospital and press charges against the cop, but she refused both.  She was so pissed, she just wanted revenge.  A ticket for parking on the pavement was rolled up and placed in the hoop earring on Angie's left nipple, signed by Officer Michelle.  Angie's friend Jenny, took it upon herself to find our who this bitch cop was.  To everyone's surprise, Michelle returned Jenny's phone call.  Jenny assured Michelle that no charges would be pressed, and in fact, Angie wanted a rematch.  Michelle laughed out loud.  "If there's a rematch, I'll really kick that Bitch's ass."  Jenny told Michelle, yes, there would be a rematch and the fight would be fair this time.  The fight would still be no holds barred, and there would be no weapons.  The fight would be held in the backyard of a biker bar on the outskirts of town.  No rules, no time limit.  Winner decides when the fight is over.  And oh, by the way, whoever loses the fight will then be dominated and totally humiliated in the middle of the bar parking lot and be forced to do whatever the winner tells her to do.  "How's that sound" Jenny asked.  Michelle laughed.  "I accept.  I can't wait to beat the shit outta her once again, this time, in front of all her biker friends, and this time I’m really going to humiliate her. I’m going to give everyone a really god show.”

The fight was scheduled for the following Saturday at 8:00 pm.  The bar was totally packed with people as everyone knew what was to take place.  Michelle had arrived with her own entourage around 7 pm and had a few beers with her friends.  Angie had been there since 6 but was not drinking, just pacing nervously.  Finally, the girls exited the back door and entered the yard behind the parking lot.  The entire bar emptied out the rear door of the bar to watch this most anticipated fist fight.

Angie is wearing black cut off jean shorts and a sheer black shirt that you can see her big black push up bra underneath, and her black high heels. She’s nervous, but she’s really pissed off the way that this bitch jumped her the last time and she is really going to teach this stupid bitch a lesson. Michelle is wearing a sexy white minidress, high heels and stockings. As the two women walked out the rear door of the bar the crowd made a circle. They stood about 10 steps out of the bar when Angie walks to one side and turns to face Michelle. Angie raises her fists up screaming, “You’re going to be very sorry for what you did to me the last time. I’m going to teach you a fuckin lesson that you’ll never forget.” Michelle laughs and says, ‘I hope you brushed your teeth bitch, because when I’m finished knocking the shit out of you, you’re going to be licking my pussy for as long as I want.”

Angie can’t believe this arrogant bitch and Angie loses her temper. She lunges at Michelle, pulling her right fist back. She sends her fist right at Michelle’s face, but quickly Michelle raises her left hand up and she catches Angie’s wrist in mid air and with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Angie’s chin. You can hear Angie’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back, and Angie goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. The crowd is really cheering.

Michelle is one cocky bitch. She holds her fists up screaming, “Come on bitch, I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you wanted to fight me so bad. Come on you big mouth, out your fists up and fight me.” Angie is infuriated and she holds her fists up too, and the two women just stand there. Both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each one wants to knock the shit out of the other one and send her home totally humiliated. Angie goes after Michelle and she sends first her left fist and then her right fist right at Michelle’s face, but Michelle blocks her left punch, right punch, and then as Angie is standing there in front of her with this shocked look on her face. Michelle swings her right fist up and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut into Angie’s jaw. You can hear Angie’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Angie is stood straight up on her feet. 

Michelle is way to much for Angie, and before Angie’s head can come back down, Michelle just goes plowing into her, full force. She grabs Angie’s sheer black blouse with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Angie’s blouse rips right off of her body in Michelle’s hands as Angie goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the bar hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Angie just bounces up off of the wall, and Angie is knocked silly. Her eyes are swimming around in her head and her legs are all wobbly, but Michelle really does care. She shoves Angie right up against the wall of the bar, laughing right in her face, “You stupid little bitch, I didn’t teach you enough of a lesson last time. I’m really going to fuckin enjoy this,” and Angie doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled. Michelle yanks Angie forward by her bra, and Angie’s legs are all rubbery, and Angie stumbles and he sways as Michelle pulls her halfway around in a circle, and when Michelle lets go of her bra, Angie starts to stumble first forward, and then back, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. Micheele is laughing and she screams, “Jenny, look at her. Look at your very best girlfriend now Jenny. She thought that she was so nfuckin tough., She thought that she could beat me up. She doesn’t look so tough now, does she Jenny.

Michelle grabs her Angie’s with her left hand and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Angie across her face, swinging her head to the side from the force of her hard smack, and then with the back of her hand she cracks her, she slaps her backhand across the other side of her face screaming, “stay awake you stupid little bitch, I want you to be fully awake for this whole experience.” Feebly Angie pushes at Michelle crying out, “get away from me,” BUT Angie is weak and she’s knocked silly, and Michelle is clearly winning at this point, 

Michelle grabs Angie’s bra and she pushes her up against the wall screaming, “Now you’re going to beg me to lick my pussy bitch.” Angie has been in fights before and she has won and she has lost, but Angie isn’t into other women, and Angie isn’t about to go anywhere near another woman’s cxnt. Angie has tears welling in her eyes and angrily she cries out, “No, never. I’ll never go anywhere near your diseased cxnt bitch.” Michelle is infuriated all over again and her face turns beet red. She jerks Angie away from the wall and then she shoves her right back. Angie’s head swings back “bang,” right against the concrete wall. Angie is seeing fuckin stars again and when Michelle lets go of Angie’s bra, Angie’s bra slides down and is hanging right over her stomach. The crowd is screaming.

Michelle screams, “I beat you up Angie, and now I’m going to beat up your tits.” Michelle holds her fists up like a man and she starts punching Angie’s big, sexy tits. Right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s using Angie’s huge breasts as punching bags. Feebly Angie is trying to hold her hand up in front of herself trying to stop the punches and crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.” BUT Michelle is still really pissed off and she’s not going to stop.” She pummels Angie’s breasts until Angie’s breasts swell up and turn black and blue.

Michelle laughs and she screams “Alright Angie, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you’re a stupid, pathetic, weak worthless whore and that you’re going to lick my cxnt.” The crowd is going crazy and tears start to roll from Angie’s eyes. Angie’s face turns beet red and she cries out, “NO, NEVER, get away from me bitch.” Michelle becomes crazed and insanely she starts beating Angie up. She pulls her right fist all the way back and she smashes it “bang,” full force right into Angie’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Angie’s nose as her head snaps back “bang,” right into the concrete wall. Her head bounces forward “bang,” right into Michelle’s fist again. She slugs her “bang,” right into her nose again. Angie’s head “bang,” bounces off the wall again. She’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Angie’s nose with her fist, and Angie, her head is snapping back “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again bouncing right off the hard cement wall and now Angie is knocked so silly she really doesn’t know where she is any more.

And when Michelle stops punching Angie, Blood is dripping out of Angie’s nose and Angie’s eyes just roll right back in her head, and Angie just gets this silly little smile across her face as she slowly slides down the wall out cold. Michelle knocks Angie unconscious, and Angie is just lying there on her ass on the ground, propped up against the wall. Her chest is heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.

Michelle grabs Angie’s feet and she pulls her away from the wall and into the parking lot. The she lets go of her feet and she walks around and she grabs Angie’s hair as she climbs right on top of her, sitting down on Angie’s stomach. Michelle takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Angie “bam,” right across her face, swinging Angie’s head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts slapping her face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s slapping Angie’s face silly screaming, “Wake up, Wake up bitch, I’m not even finished with you yet. The crowd is cheering Michelle now as she smacks Angie until she slaps Angie back awake, and Angie’s eyes blink open..

At first Angie is still smacked so senseless she doesn’t even even know where she is, and then slowly as her eyes start to clear she recognizes Michelle sitting on her stomach, and she realizes that Michelle has just knocked the shit out of her. Michelle laughs viciously as she screams, “ENOUGH, ENOUGH, HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH. I’LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH AND I’M DEFINITELY NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET.” She stands up right over Angie and slowly she starts to lower her panties, nice and sexy like a stripper and then she kicks them off. The crowd is screaming as Michelle screams, “LOOK UP. LOOK UP AT ME ANGIE YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH.” Angie looks up through her tear filled eyes and realizing what Michelle has in mind her eyes quickly start over flowing with tears and Angie goes hysterical and she starts crying out, “NO, OH NO, PLEASE NO NOT THAT.”

Michelle is vicious and she’s crazy and laughs insanely as she screams, “I wanna make sure that there is no question in anyone’s mind which one of us was beat up and humiliated this time, especially in your mind. Now tell everyone that you’re a stupid, pathetic, weak worthless whore, and then you’re going to beg me to let you kiss my cxnt, or I’ll stand you up and bash your nose in.” Angie is scared, she’s never been beat up like this before and she cries out, “I’m a stupid, pathetic weak worthless whore. Please let me kiss your cxnt Michelle. I’m begging you, please let me kiss your cxnt.” Michelle raises up over Angie and she holds her wet, hot pussy only inches over Angie’s face. Angie raises her head up, and Angie’s head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head, as slowly her lips get closer and closer to Michelle’s wet, hot cxnt and gently Angie kisses Michelle’s cxnt. Michelle screams, “Kiss it again whore, and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” Michelle is dominant and Angie is totally submissive to Michelle. Michelle laughs and she screams, “lick it whore. Stick your tongue out and lick my cxnt.”

“Tell everyone that you love licking and kissing my cxnt you whore.” Angie is kissing, her cxnt, and then she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Michelle’s sweet delicious pussy over and over and over again and she cries out, “I LOVE LICKING AND KISSING MICHELLE’S SWEET, DELICIOUS PUSSY.” She starts licking her pussy again. Michelle’s nipples are rock hard and beat red. Sweat is rolling down her face and she’s panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” She grabs one of Angie’s nipples and instantly Angie’s nipples get all hard and erect. All of a sudden Michelle starts “OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH,” exploding over and over again right on Angie’s tongue, mouth and face……The crowd is ……….

I don’t know if anyone read Michelle’s profile, but Michelle is a 4th degree and 5th degree black belt in Karate. I have seen a 5th degree black belt fight 4 big guys on the street and beat the living shit out of all of them.  I don’t think Angie would have been able to hit her once and that this is what would happen.

Offline kimmysassy

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2013, 03:52:37 AM »
No self respecting black belt I ever knew would think of fighting anyone of a lower rank unless attacked first and in self defense. Bushido must not have been taught in her dojo. Shame on her sensei

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2013, 05:56:36 PM »

Angie was quite justified at being enraged at the beating that Michelle had given her. Michelle had definitely cheated if that was supposed to be a fair fight. Michelle used a weapon and she injured Angie enough so that Angie was helpless, and then she beat the shit out of her again.

Angie's friends found her lying next to her bike, bleeding from both the nose and mouth, blood splashed over both her tits and belly, and deep red welts all over her back, tits and belly.  A severe beating for sure.  She was semi-conscious as her friends jumped off their bikes, at first thinking she had been in an awful accident.  They must have just missed Michelle because the dust from the road as her police cruiser sped away was still visible.  Angie's friends wanted to take her to the hospital and press charges against the cop, but she refused both.  She was so pissed, she just wanted revenge.  A ticket for parking on the pavement was rolled up and placed in the hoop earring on Angie's left nipple, signed by Officer Michelle.  Angie's friend Jenny, took it upon herself to find our who this bitch cop was.  To everyone's surprise, Michelle returned Jenny's phone call.  Jenny assured Michelle that no charges would be pressed, and in fact, Angie wanted a rematch.  Michelle laughed out loud.  "If there's a rematch, I'll really kick that Bitch's ass."  Jenny told Michelle, yes, there would be a rematch and the fight would be fair this time.  The fight would still be no holds barred, and there would be no weapons.  The fight would be held in the backyard of a biker bar on the outskirts of town.  No rules, no time limit.  Winner decides when the fight is over.  And oh, by the way, whoever loses the fight will then be dominated and totally humiliated in the middle of the bar parking lot and be forced to do whatever the winner tells her to do.  "How's that sound" Jenny asked.  Michelle laughed.  "I accept.  I can't wait to beat the shit outta her once again, this time, in front of all her biker friends, and this time I’m really going to humiliate her. I’m going to give everyone a really god show.”

The fight was scheduled for the following Saturday at 8:00 pm.  The bar was totally packed with people as everyone knew what was to take place.  Michelle had arrived with her own entourage around 7 pm and had a few beers with her friends.  Angie had been there since 6 but was not drinking, just pacing nervously.  Finally, the girls exited the back door and entered the yard behind the parking lot.  The entire bar emptied out the rear door of the bar to watch this most anticipated fist fight.

Angie is wearing black cut off jean shorts and a sheer black shirt that you can see her big black push up bra underneath, and her black high heels. She’s nervous, but she’s really pissed off the way that this bitch jumped her the last time and she is really going to teach this stupid bitch a lesson. Michelle is wearing a sexy white minidress, high heels and stockings. As the two women walked out the rear door of the bar the crowd made a circle. They stood about 10 steps out of the bar when Angie walks to one side and turns to face Michelle. Angie raises her fists up screaming, “You’re going to be very sorry for what you did to me the last time. I’m going to teach you a fuckin lesson that you’ll never forget.” Michelle laughs and says, ‘I hope you brushed your teeth bitch, because when I’m finished knocking the shit out of you, you’re going to be licking my pussy for as long as I want.”

Angie can’t believe this arrogant bitch and Angie loses her temper. She lunges at Michelle, pulling her right fist back. She sends her fist right at Michelle’s face, but quickly Michelle raises her left hand up and she catches Angie’s wrist in mid air and with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Angie’s chin. You can hear Angie’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back, and Angie goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. The crowd is really cheering.

Michelle is one cocky bitch. She holds her fists up screaming, “Come on bitch, I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you wanted to fight me so bad. Come on you big mouth, out your fists up and fight me.” Angie is infuriated and she holds her fists up too, and the two women just stand there. Both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each one wants to knock the shit out of the other one and send her home totally humiliated. Angie goes after Michelle and she sends first her left fist and then her right fist right at Michelle’s face, but Michelle blocks her left punch, right punch, and then as Angie is standing there in front of her with this shocked look on her face. Michelle swings her right fist up and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut into Angie’s jaw. You can hear Angie’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Angie is stood straight up on her feet. 

Michelle is way to much for Angie, and before Angie’s head can come back down, Michelle just goes plowing into her, full force. She grabs Angie’s sheer black blouse with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Angie’s blouse rips right off of her body in Michelle’s hands as Angie goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the bar hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Angie just bounces up off of the wall, and Angie is knocked silly. Her eyes are swimming around in her head and her legs are all wobbly, but Michelle really does care. She shoves Angie right up against the wall of the bar, laughing right in her face, “You stupid little bitch, I didn’t teach you enough of a lesson last time. I’m really going to fuckin enjoy this,” and Angie doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled. Michelle yanks Angie forward by her bra, and Angie’s legs are all rubbery, and Angie stumbles and he sways as Michelle pulls her halfway around in a circle, and when Michelle lets go of her bra, Angie starts to stumble first forward, and then back, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. Micheele is laughing and she screams, “Jenny, look at her. Look at your very best girlfriend now Jenny. She thought that she was so nfuckin tough., She thought that she could beat me up. She doesn’t look so tough now, does she Jenny.

Michelle grabs her Angie’s with her left hand and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Angie across her face, swinging her head to the side from the force of her hard smack, and then with the back of her hand she cracks her, she slaps her backhand across the other side of her face screaming, “stay awake you stupid little bitch, I want you to be fully awake for this whole experience.” Feebly Angie pushes at Michelle crying out, “get away from me,” BUT Angie is weak and she’s knocked silly, and Michelle is clearly winning at this point, 

Michelle grabs Angie’s bra and she pushes her up against the wall screaming, “Now you’re going to beg me to lick my pussy bitch.” Angie has been in fights before and she has won and she has lost, but Angie isn’t into other women, and Angie isn’t about to go anywhere near another woman’s cxnt. Angie has tears welling in her eyes and angrily she cries out, “No, never. I’ll never go anywhere near your diseased cxnt bitch.” Michelle is infuriated all over again and her face turns beet red. She jerks Angie away from the wall and then she shoves her right back. Angie’s head swings back “bang,” right against the concrete wall. Angie is seeing fuckin stars again and when Michelle lets go of Angie’s bra, Angie’s bra slides down and is hanging right over her stomach. The crowd is screaming.

Michelle screams, “I beat you up Angie, and now I’m going to beat up your tits.” Michelle holds her fists up like a man and she starts punching Angie’s big, sexy tits. Right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s using Angie’s huge breasts as punching bags. Feebly Angie is trying to hold her hand up in front of herself trying to stop the punches and crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.” BUT Michelle is still really pissed off and she’s not going to stop.” She pummels Angie’s breasts until Angie’s breasts swell up and turn black and blue.

Michelle laughs and she screams “Alright Angie, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you’re a stupid, pathetic, weak worthless whore and that you’re going to lick my cxnt.” The crowd is going crazy and tears start to roll from Angie’s eyes. Angie’s face turns beet red and she cries out, “NO, NEVER, get away from me bitch.” Michelle becomes crazed and insanely she starts beating Angie up. She pulls her right fist all the way back and she smashes it “bang,” full force right into Angie’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Angie’s nose as her head snaps back “bang,” right into the concrete wall. Her head bounces forward “bang,” right into Michelle’s fist again. She slugs her “bang,” right into her nose again. Angie’s head “bang,” bounces off the wall again. She’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Angie’s nose with her fist, and Angie, her head is snapping back “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again bouncing right off the hard cement wall and now Angie is knocked so silly she really doesn’t know where she is any more.

And when Michelle stops punching Angie, Blood is dripping out of Angie’s nose and Angie’s eyes just roll right back in her head, and Angie just gets this silly little smile across her face as she slowly slides down the wall out cold. Michelle knocks Angie unconscious, and Angie is just lying there on her ass on the ground, propped up against the wall. Her chest is heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.

Michelle grabs Angie’s feet and she pulls her away from the wall and into the parking lot. The she lets go of her feet and she walks around and she grabs Angie’s hair as she climbs right on top of her, sitting down on Angie’s stomach. Michelle takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Angie “bam,” right across her face, swinging Angie’s head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts slapping her face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s slapping Angie’s face silly screaming, “Wake up, Wake up bitch, I’m not even finished with you yet. The crowd is cheering Michelle now as she smacks Angie until she slaps Angie back awake, and Angie’s eyes blink open..

At first Angie is still smacked so senseless she doesn’t even even know where she is, and then slowly as her eyes start to clear she recognizes Michelle sitting on her stomach, and she realizes that Michelle has just knocked the shit out of her. Michelle laughs viciously as she screams, “ENOUGH, ENOUGH, HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH. I’LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH AND I’M DEFINITELY NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET.” She stands up right over Angie and slowly she starts to lower her panties, nice and sexy like a stripper and then she kicks them off. The crowd is screaming as Michelle screams, “LOOK UP. LOOK UP AT ME ANGIE YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH.” Angie looks up through her tear filled eyes and realizing what Michelle has in mind her eyes quickly start over flowing with tears and Angie goes hysterical and she starts crying out, “NO, OH NO, PLEASE NO NOT THAT.”

Michelle is vicious and she’s crazy and laughs insanely as she screams, “I wanna make sure that there is no question in anyone’s mind which one of us was beat up and humiliated this time, especially in your mind. Now tell everyone that you’re a stupid, pathetic, weak worthless whore, and then you’re going to beg me to let you kiss my cxnt, or I’ll stand you up and bash your nose in.” Angie is scared, she’s never been beat up like this before and she cries out, “I’m a stupid, pathetic weak worthless whore. Please let me kiss your cxnt Michelle. I’m begging you, please let me kiss your cxnt.” Michelle raises up over Angie and she holds her wet, hot pussy only inches over Angie’s face. Angie raises her head up, and Angie’s head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head, as slowly her lips get closer and closer to Michelle’s wet, hot cxnt and gently Angie kisses Michelle’s cxnt. Michelle screams, “Kiss it again whore, and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” Michelle is dominant and Angie is totally submissive to Michelle. Michelle laughs and she screams, “lick it whore. Stick your tongue out and lick my cxnt.”

“Tell everyone that you love licking and kissing my cxnt you whore.” Angie is kissing, her cxnt, and then she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Michelle’s sweet delicious pussy over and over and over again and she cries out, “I LOVE LICKING AND KISSING MICHELLE’S SWEET, DELICIOUS PUSSY.” She starts licking her pussy again. Michelle’s nipples are rock hard and beat red. Sweat is rolling down her face and she’s panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” She grabs one of Angie’s nipples and instantly Angie’s nipples get all hard and erect. All of a sudden Michelle starts “OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH,” exploding over and over again right on Angie’s tongue, mouth and face……The crowd is ……….

I don’t know if anyone read Michelle’s profile, but Michelle is a 4th degree and 5th degree black belt in Karate. I have seen a 5th degree black belt fight 4 big guys on the street and beat the living shit out of all of them.  I don’t think Angie would have been able to hit her once and that this is what would happen.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2013, 05:57:22 PM »

I would have never kissed that Bitch's pussy

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2013, 07:21:18 PM »
Oh you'll kiss my pussy and love it you cxnt :)

You'll lick it when I tell you also :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2013, 07:42:59 PM »
and Eva is nothing but a pathetic little jobber who couldn't even win a cupie doll at the arcade at the fair.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2013, 03:33:54 AM »
Oh...with respect to Johnny the Duece's story versus Hammermann's....

I have to be honest...while I liked how Hammerman's story was written I did NOT like the fact it was written with me getting help to beat up Angie :)  It to me...defeated the purpose of the second fight......the purpose of which was to match just Angie and me..."one-on-one" in a "fair fight"....and as brutal and as wild as that might get.  BUT.....just between she and I with NO interference :)  Again...just my opinion :)

From that standpoint I liked Johnny's "concept" better....

So...what I have decided to do is write my own story and it will be as I described above and we'll see how it comes out :)

I also want this to only be the beginning as somehow this needs to be the set up for even more stories between Angie and myself....at least that's my opinion :)

I'm certainly open to ideas and opinions but that's my current thinking :)

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2013, 04:54:06 AM »

That's right, not one person will move a fuckin inch to help either one of you, everyone is really excited and everyone can't wait to watch this fight go to the finish......

Michelle, I don't care how you re-arrange the facts, if you are 4th and 5th degree black belts, she won't be able to lay a hand on you and how badly she gets beat is only a matter of how much mercy you give her.

Perhaps my stories are too brutal, but if you want to, you could beat her even worse than you did in my story.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2013, 03:23:10 PM »

That's right, not one person will move a fuckin inch to help either one of you, everyone is really excited and everyone can't wait to watch this fight go to the finish......

Michelle, I don't care how you re-arrange the facts, if you are 4th and 5th degree black belts, she won't be able to lay a hand on you and how badly she gets beat is only a matter of how much mercy you give her.

Perhaps my stories are too brutal, but if you want to, you could beat her even worse than you did in my story.
If these were real fights, I would kick that bitch's ass!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2013, 04:26:14 PM »
Angie knows better...LOL

If it was real it would be so much worse for her :)

And I would not need any black belt skills....and would never ever use those in any event.....unless I had absolutely no choice ..
Its just a code that I have and its shared by all of us who share those same skills..

I'll put up my version over the next few days....

as i said...i loved all the versions.....I just have my own vision of a one-on-one fight between us..

and I thank Johnny and Hammerman for their wonderful work :)

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2013, 05:05:11 PM »

Michelle,

You can't just turn off training and expertise like you say. Perhaps you can try and not use many moves, but Karate trains you in many aspects of fighting, particularly in defense which becomes part of your nature.

My half brother Danny came in 2nd in the nationals many years ago and for a regular street fighter to fight him was like a tank vs a Volkswagon, even if he tries not to use Karate. He used to practice defense, no offense, having 3 guys try to get a punch in. He was like a machine.