News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Denise from DWW--An Appreciation

• 8 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Denise from DWW--An Appreciation
« on: September 02, 2023, 05:00:53 PM »
I don't know why it took me so long to come to this realization, but Denise from DWW would "bring it" so fiercely and ferciously, with such stamina, in every event of hers that I thought she deserved a Top 5 Greatest Hits countdown.

Number 5--20-minute tribgirls session vs a blonde
This is a bit of a hybrid choice, as there's not really an actual fight.  The women start on a couch, then take it to the mats, alternating between standup kissing and then on the ground scissoring.  Denise is so ferociously the aggressor that it's a reinforcing reminder  that when she IS all-out fighting, she's also getting aroused.

Number 4--Denise vs Jana, in jeans
This one was in front on a small audience, both men and other DWW fighters--wrestling-style rules.  The look of the women's tops getting gradually shredded as the jeans remain firmly in place is priceless.  The rules skew to Jana's style of fight, but Denise holds her own.

Number 3--Denise vs Jana, in a ring
This one is more catfight-style rules, and the girls appear to be alone.  These rules are more Denise's cup of tea, and Denise wrecks Jana's hair ruthlessly.  If the fight had continued another hour, Jana would have been a quarter bald.  (Good job by Jana never once complaining.)

Number 2--Part 2 of Denise vs Anastasia
After beating the crap out of each other in nude MMA-style boxing (see Number 1 below), Denise and Anastasia engage in an extended make-out session, but with  an atmosphere of animosity, not tenderness.  And with Denise staying on top, allowing Anastasia only small stints of dominance.

Number 1--Denise vs Anastasia, nude boxing
In the scorching sun outside, as a special bonus.  For 14 minutes, the two ladies simply wail on each others' faces with boxing gloves, landing haymakers with no thought to any defense.  The hits are real, as Anastasia requires occasional standing 8-counts, to regain her balance and to count her teeth.  Amazing that both ladies survived to complete the Number 2 sequel.

Denise has other material in her canon as well.  But the above showcase her at her fiercest.

Offline jimmyfoster

Re: Denise from DWW--An Appreciation
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2023, 09:02:18 PM »
Loved denise vs renata b...they had a few get togethers ...always ball drainers !

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2023, 09:38:51 PM »
There's one where Denise shows her acting chops as well.

She's playing herself, an adult wrestler with back soreness seeing a sexy therapist to evaluate her injury.  The sexy therapist secretly loves women's wrestling, and asks Denise to strip and lay on the padded table.  The therapist feels Denise's backside, then strips herself.  Denise turns to her and says, 'Are you nude?'.  The therapist asks Denise what it's like to pin a woman.  Denise says, 'Want me to show you?'.  The therapist can't believe her luck, and allows Denise to kick her ass.  And then makes love to Denise.

Offline jimibuzz1382

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2023, 12:43:44 PM »
Denise has to be my all time favourite of the dww girls. She was both sexy and strong, and had some of the best matches in my opinion.

Denise Vs Jana N. (outdoor slap fight)
Some of the hardest and most intense slaps I've ever seen! It still amazes me how hard they fight in this match. And the fact it was outside and nude was totally a new thing for me at the time. I loved every single minute of this one. This was a slap fight on the edge of an all out brawl!

Denise Vs Lucille (Trib match)
Two of the hottest girls with the hottest bodies competing nude in a hot and intense sexfight in oil. You can tell by how they look at each other at the start that there's a strong sexual attraction between them, and the action is just so intense right from the very start as they lock bodies together. From there on Denise and Lucille go off on each other like sexual dynamite! And the oil just seems to get them even more excited and aroused. And my god they really do enjoy it! What's not to like?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 12:45:30 PM by jimibuzz1382 »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 01:33:14 AM »
In the Renata vs Luna pre-catfight trash-talk, they taunt each other by saying:

> Do you think you're strong enough to take Denise?

> Do you think YOU are?

So all the girls at DWW saw Denise as the Alpha Dog.

Offline locked

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 01:18:07 PM »
They nicknamed her 'Ice Princess' because she was so composed in her trib matches.

Two favorites of hers was # 0001 in Trib Dolls ; against Mary Ann . Four girls meet in a grassy field for a fight and Denise and Mary Ann go first for a long trib match while the other two watch - girls watching other girls tribbing or wrestling is a big plus for me  ;)

The other is an old one from Trib Girls with Victoria M. It was outside on a mat under a pavilion, the way DWW did outside events in those days.  Victoria was my favorite sex fighter from those days. 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 07:34:20 PM by locked »

Offline jimmyfoster

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2023, 10:34:02 PM »
Mary Ann Denise now we are talking classic match ups...re the girls watching..
sizing up potential opposition or cheering on their buddy always good reason for a boner !

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2023, 10:47:27 AM »

Denise Vs Jana N. (outdoor slap fight)
Some of the hardest and most intense slaps I've ever seen! It still amazes me how hard they fight in this match. And the fact it was outside and nude was totally a new thing for me at the time. I loved every single minute of this one. This was a slap fight on the edge of an all out brawl!

This one started with an interview with Denise and Jana sitting next to each other.  It's a little bit off for two reasons:  first, Jana does most of the talking, and Denise sort of just sits there and never gets around to speaking up.  And second, while the captions of the translation are choppy, Jana's rambling comments seem to have the theme that both she are Denise are clearly better fighters than Luzia, which is an odd way to introduce your fighting each other.  It was a confusing interview.

The rules of the fight seemed specifically designed take Jana's legs "out of play"--Jana's legs were how she usually fend off Denise.  Jana appeared to therefore, in this fight, absorb a heck of a lot of punishment.  But she kept coming back at Denise hard, both with and wizhout the benefit of breaks.

It's normally Denise who seems the Ice-Princess-slash-unstoppable-fighting-machine, but Jana demonstrates that quality herself in this fight.

Offline krrishtiano

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2023, 09:09:40 AM »
Denise also had a love hate relationship with Vladka. The two of them had many many he’d against each other that went either way with neither of the dominating.