News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Beverly K vs Myrna M

• 11 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Beverly K vs Myrna M
« on: September 13, 2013, 11:54:39 AM »

Dedicated to Beverly Koskinen

Beverly K and Myrna R were destined to confrontation. Both were beautiful, in her 40’s, full bodies and a very strong sensuality. Both were energetic, active and also strong personality. They were in the Board of the Club and it was evident their opinions were usually opposed. Their verbal discrepancies and arguments were probably the “soul” of the Board meetings.

For reason of their work and because of the Club they had to attend frequent parties and functions. They competed in being the best dressed, the most noticeable. “Wow! Look Myrna showing cleavage. A little more and we see her nipples…”. “Oh, but look at Beverly, besides her tits, she shows her thighs, a little more and we see her pussy”. Those were normal comments from other women at a party or other. Meanwhile the rivals were apparently polite, greeting each other with brilliant smiles. But in fact they were trash talking: “Hi, slut, showing your sorry old tits?”. “Well, my ‘old’ tits would mash yours anytime”. “That would be the day, cxnt”. “Talking about cxnts, I believe I smell yours, did you forget to wash today?”. “It is yours that smells, whore. Did you masturbate in the car?”. Inevitably, some other woman would greet them and interrupt a conversation which would lead to a fight sooner or later.

Until one day that they met at the club. By coincidence, they arrived to the bar at the same time. It was empty except for the busty waitress.  “This is a good opportunity to talk alone”, Myrna said. They ordered their drinks and sat at a table close to the windows and far from the bar. “What is that you want to talk about?”, Beverly asked. “About you and me, bitch”, Myrna hissed. “That’s a good subject”, Beverly said smirking. “Sure it is, but two whores can’t be in the same street corner”, Myrna said. “Are you calling me whore?”. “Don’t de stupid, I am using that expression to say that one of us should be out of the club”. “Oh, ok, you can leave when you like”, Beverly smirked again. “I think it is you who should leave”, Myrna said. “Just because you say so?”, Beverly laughed. “Listen, slut, I am tired of your continuous provocations and discrepancies”, Myrna said bending so her face would be closer to Beverly’s, who bent also so their faces were almost touching. “When there are discrepancies means there are two opinions. I am also tired of your provocations, cxnt”, Beverly said almost spitting in Myrna’s face. “Well, I guess it is time to settle the matter, as two women should”, Myrna said. “I agree, it makes no sense to continue without deciding who is better”, Beverly said. “Your house or mine?”, Myrna asked. “It doesn’t make a difference, but I want a naked fight”. “Of course”, Myrna accepted and added: “I have a big and secluded back yard if you want outdoors”. “It sounds good with this beautiful weather”, Beverly said.

They set the date for the next day, a Saturday, in the morning.

The sun was brilliant and warm in the back yard. It was really secluded, so nobody could see the two naked beautiful women, who were intent on demonstrate who was better in a personal confrontation, woman to woman. They were there, their big boobs high, nipples protruding hard, hairy pussies and ample hips in front of each other. Beverly with auburn hair, Myrna brunette. They started by bear hugging each other hard and grab their long hairs, their beautiful breasts mashed. They were in a strength contest, testing the other, their muscles tense, the bodies sweating soon under the sun, struggling on the grass, breathing hard, groaning with the effort. They both were realizing that they were too well matched and a physical victory seemed difficult. Their physic as well as their sensuality made them a fabulous couple. When they started getting aroused, they multiplied their efforts, but to no avail. They fell to the grass and rolled over and over, pressing and rubbing tits, hard nipples, sweat rolling on their bodies, smelling more and more, their legs tangled in such a way they could not literally move them.

They started grabbing and mauling their beautiful breasts and even punching each other, grunting in pain. For a moment, it looked like Myrna was going to pin Beverly but the woman recovered and counterattacked, hurting Myrna on the boobs when she was on top. Their boobs were filled with signs of their nails. They stood up, looked at each other and attacked, bear hugging and kneeing their pussies simultaneously. They screamed but continued punching, raking skins and even biting.

The hurt beauties were sweating under the sun, and the embrace finally aroused them. The smell of pussies joined that of sweat and from that moment the fight were two primitive females trying to dominate sexually the other.

They hadn’t realized that a dozen women, members of the club had trespassed and were at the entrance of the yard. The waitress in the club had finally overheard the challenge and the date and soon several members knew about it. The fighters were too concentrated in their opponent and only knew of the women presence when one yelled: “Come on Bev, dominate Myrna”, and other woman yelled in answer: “Hey, Myrna, kick her ass”.

They stopped for a few seconds, looked at the audience, then to each other, shrugged and hugged again with an arm of each around the other’s neck and a hand between the opponent’s legs. The fingers found the holes and the nipples were rubbing sensuously. From a brutal battle, the fight had become a sexual encounter. Hard and still somehow painful, but definitely sexual.

They came together with trembling legs, they held each other and then suddenly kissed. A long, deep, sensual and loving kiss, their hands resting on their hips, their tongues dancing in the mouths, a kiss of peace could be.

But it was not exactly that. They immediately sat, crossed their legs, slammed the cxnts and started a hard battle in tribbing position. Their pussy hairs tangled, their labia rubbed hard, their clits got large and excited and the two beauties groaned like animals while their hips move hard. Their smells were impregnating the yard and the watching women got excited also. Some started masturbating, others kissed, but no one separated their eyes from the fighters.

The sexual competition increased when they started pulling at their clits while their cxnt lips were locked in a sensual kiss. They were fighting strongly but not violently, they wanted to win by giving pleasure, their expert bodies trying to dominate sexually, to establish their superiority as sexual animals.

Meanwhile, in the grass closer to the house, it was pandemonium. The dozen women, brought to a frenzy by watching the fighters, were in several positions of sexual encounters, their groans even louder than those of Myrna and Beverly. A group of four was sucking in a daisy chain, two were in a naked sixty nine. Only two were watching the fight while masturbating themselves.

Beverly and Myrna were oblivious of the orgy developing close to them. They were concentrated in their fuck fight, their gloriously hairy and wet cxnts locked. They had come once, creamy streams gushing powerfully from their pussies, but they had not separated. After trembling and grunting for long minutes, they sat, embraced, kissed and their long clits tried to penetrate the other like small penises. They were soaked with sweat and sticky juices on their bellies and thighs. Their tangy smells excited them more.

This time their grinding was slow and sensual, as if they were trying to win by patience, by pure sensuality. Their kiss was deep and expert, the tongues deep, exploring, licking, suckling. Their nipples moved sexually, pressing the other hard but not giving a millimeter, their cxnt lips locked and their clits incredibly big and swollen. The groans of pleasure were louder and they finished in a double scream when the orgasm took over again simultaneously.

They looked at each other in awe, surprised of their expertise, their lust for each other, their bodies shaking, their cxnts gushing cum and pee, their saliva dripping to their necks and tits, the sweat running all over their bodies. Beverly was the first to move to straddle Myrna’s face with her thighs, and burying her face in the brunette’s pussy, while Myrna grabbed her thighs and started sucking voraciously her soaked and smelly cxnt. Their fingers penetrated their assholes, their tongues worked their vaginas deep and hard and their bushes muffled their groans. It was a long, expert, impressive sixty nine. When they squirted in their mouths, they moved after a time to kiss. “I guess none of us is better”, Myrna said. “I suppose we both should stay in the club”, Beverly said.

It was only when they stood up that they realized the smells of sweat and sex all over the yard. Not only theirs, but also of the other women, who by that time were laying in several positions, spent and relaxed. Myrna and Beverly looked at each other laughing and Myrna yelled: “Ladies, glad you have enjoyed yourselves. I guess some refreshments will help all of us to recover”.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Beverly K vs Myrna M
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 02:41:27 PM »
Go Maura.  I, for one, am never disappointed in what you write.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 04:02:25 AM »
Another fantastic gem Maura...as always you excite...great job hon

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 07:54:19 AM »
MAura:  again dear a very good story, kind of made me think of our previous encounters which I miss...  Please keep these stories comming..

Until we meet again.

JJ

Offline Blonde-Daughter-Bi

• Ready and Willing!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 03:06:58 PM »
Another wonderfull story.  VERY exciting right up until the end.  Keep them coming and me to.

Offline beverlykoskinen

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 02:40:44 AM »
Maura you paint such vivid pictures with your words. Thank you for including me in wonderful writing.  I understand Joan wants an invitation to Myrna and Beverly's next garden party.

Offline motumbo

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 06:31:52 AM »
Maura, loved this story. Liked the twist with the spectators. You are so unpredictable.

Any more Island stories coming up?
Davo????

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 05:56:57 PM »

Beverly, I am sure you and I could join also the garden party. With Vanessa and Joan would be a very hot party.
Hope to see you soon.

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 06:01:57 AM »
Maura:  Beverly is right, would love to be at the next garden party with Myrna and Beverly next garden party.  And Beverly, you are the one I would want to dance with  :)..  Maura you could have Myrna for the first round.

Looking forward to chating Beverly.

JJ

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 05:00:19 PM »
Maura,
   How interesting that two rivals  who for so long..despised each other, found  resolution after the battle they agreed to have together for resolving those differences.  Beverly and Myrna traveled down a path leading them both somewhere neither woman would have expected.

Maybe both of them realized they had much more in common than they ever would have believed they could, once the close contact of a good fight opened both their eyes.  Of course this also may have just been the result of the new found respect they had once they found  the desires about each other, both enjoyed so much.
 Try to not be so limited with your next invitations for your next garden party. If you've forgotten i also enjoy dancing ..along with knowing Joan and yes....Beverly.
   Once more,another vivid addition to your already impressive library of stories.

Offline Sue_r

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2013, 09:32:23 PM »
Maura:  Well again you have a winner of a story with all the right aspects in the correct portion, eroticism, batting and suspense.

Looks like a few of the ladies that have replied would like to attend the next party,, put me down on the guest list also.  Not sure who I would dance with maybe Kellyanne, since we have not had the pleasure as of yet......:)

Sue
SUE R!!!!!!!

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 09:29:40 AM »
All the ladies who have answered would love to dance with you, Sue. But I am reserving you for me. If finally we meet.
If I write about the party it won't be a fighting story... but it will be so hot!!!!
Thanks all