News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« on: October 13, 2013, 12:09:41 AM »
Right ive seen this kinda thing on other sites and it looks kinda fun so hell why not..

All you have to do is look at the last person to post and decide if you want to:
 Wrestle with them...
Catfight with them or...
Sexfight them
You can give any sort of description of the style of fight so if i post and the next person posting wants to catfight me feel free to say that you want to claw my eyes out or anyvariation, Grapevine me, titfight me you get the idea
Like i said its something fun to do to pass the time and it might let some of the other ppl know just what sort of encounter yo want with them, be it amourous or hated and vicious and its open to guys too i guess although we may be opening ourselfs up to guys queing up for other reasons so play nicely boys ok ? 

Enjoy folks 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 11:45:35 PM by BigDevil- »

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 06:39:03 AM »
Then after that Sadie I would take you on in a pro style wrestling match and do everything I can to you for taking on my girl Paula. no ladylike behavior just an all out let it all out battle....wrestling move after wrestling move.

I really like you and  have the utmost respect for you Sadie...but once we entered the ring...it was all on the line. :)

fun for both :)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 06:49:19 AM »
I've had several fights with kelli allready.all were fun.what ever the fight is
It will be a hard fought brawl
the prez tramp

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 10:11:02 PM »
Ok Pete...
Grrrr id like to wrestle Pete using his jeans to his disadvantage and we girls all know what its like to be thong wedgied but i say lets squish this boys nuts heehee, as hes clutching at his manhood id wrap my arms around him and give him the breast smother of the week (i know theres bigger and better boobs to give the smother of a lifetime) and i cant waitto feel hes fingers tapping my shoulder for releif...

Patiently waits and stalks gearing up to let certain girls know just how i want to get it on with them....

Thanks to all who are getting in on this and if you havent got to tell the girl/guy you want you can always post again and hope they come around i know ive got my eyes and claws set on a few... Sadie... Lexi... Paula... Grrr

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 11:31:19 PM »
Oh my my....look at the thread little Chelley has found :)

Lemme see who's above me......ummm.......why could it be!!!

Ohhhh.....well...this calls for my ultimate fantasy trip......right down my alley......so to speak :)

A decidedly intense and "To the Finish" Cage Match....MMA of course but we'll toss out some of the rules....Coz WE DON NEED NO STEENKIN RULES!  (apologies to Humphrey Bogart and "Treasure of The Sierra Madre")

Letting me use all my skills...wrestling....boxing.....all the really fun stuff...and the always present cat fighting skills.....maybe putting my claws to use......I can see me pinning Karly against the wall of the cage....using my tall athletic frame...pinning her against the wall as she tries to squirm free but to no avail!......bracing my long strong legs!......she's begging me to stop!......but you all know its not in my sweet lovable nature :)  Once I've sapped her of any and all hope and strength against that cage wall....maybe I'll body slam her down on the ground!!.......OUCH!!!.......wow that's gonna leave a mark!!.......and really have some fun!....maybe an arm bar or two.....Ohhhh!!....she's really screaming now!!!......now that's what I'm talkin about!!!

My goodness its hot in here!!  
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 11:41:29 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 12:31:55 AM »
Yo.... BITCH !!! Yeah you... Come here enter this room with me its small its 6 by 6 and i want to tear the skin off your bones baby

Catfight stylie no limits no rules no nothing just 2 animalistic entities fighting till they open the door a day or so later and one of us manages to crawlout barely alive, shit this isnt a catfight its just a FIGHT ppl of a weak stomach ... Leave the fucking country this is going to get VIOLENT

Its perfectly allowed and encouraged to post over and over again girls if you spot someone you have an urge to get into it with post and tell her exactly how you feel x

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 02:05:58 AM »
FREE SAUSAGE GRAVY HUH!!!

*After seeing Sadie make that pussy Junkee go to LA LA LAND in ....ummm...I'm guessing maybe 3 seconds...(if he's crying ....I'm guessing 4 seconds)....my path is made clear....*

* I come up behind Sadie....tap her on the shoulder.....and step back a few steps.....and as she turns I raise my right arm up and extend it out straight to my side.....whispering....."CANDY GRAM MUTHAFUCKA!"......and launch myself off my long legs and drive my forearm across her chest!!....slamming it hard!!!!!......grunting out as I had to bend over some coz she's SO SHORT!...."GUUUHHH!!!"......watching her fly backwards and landing hard on her back!!!*

*I then walk over...open up my gym bag...and take out a bucket with the words..."WAFFLE HOUSE" on the side.......I pull the lid off the bucket.....and as she lays on her back at my feet.....I pour the whole bucket of......you guessed it!!......"Vodka Flavored Sausage Gravy!!!".......on her prone body!.....*

*I drop the bucket at my feet.....wipe my hands off.....lift my hands up and lick my fingers......each and every one......"SMACK!"......"mmmmmm!"......*

*I pick my cute little Shi Tzu Carly up off the bed and put her on the floor by Sadie....*

"Oh Carly!!!.....It's Dinner time baby!"

I walk off and whisper to myself....."Now that's what I call a close encounter motherfucker!"......

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 04:19:25 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 11:59:35 PM »
Any form of MIXED wrestling huh Fighterman ? Ok hows this sound...

I use red ropes to tie your left arm, blue ropes for your right,  green for your left leg and yellow for your right leg i tie them all up behind you in a MIXED display of rope and then i cradle your face in the bestest face smother everrrrrrr (today) and have you mumble the words "I give" into my boobies ?

I like it...

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 05:46:13 AM »
Karly eh?

Easy, I'd love to wrestle her in a submission match in a ring and show her all kinds of ways I can stretch her body and bring her to the breaking point. But to finish her off, I'd get her in an abdominal stretch and as I work on wrenching out her submission, I'd toy with her some. I'd show the crowd how helpless she is by keeping her held tight and spanking her bottom to the delight of the fans.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 09:01:57 AM »
Red Enforcer I would love to lock in a headscissors!!!!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 02:45:19 PM »
Licks my lips as I climb up on the top rope in the corner of the ring and do a swan dive onto the front of Mari-Angelina!!!   WHAM!!!!!  GUUUHHH!!!!!

Pinning her under me as I stretch my tall athletic frame out over her writhing....but oh so sexy smaller and shorter ....and pretty God Damn sexy body!.......my tall frame covering her completely as I grab her wrists and stretch her arms far above her head!...straining them at the sockets!....my long legs stretching over her own as they hook over and under!....spreading them apart gradually as I begin to grapevine her!......more and more as my strong thighs and calves pull her limbs further apart!!.....as she moans in both pain and pleasure at the sensations!.....my face above hers as I feel her warm gasps of breath flow across my features!......her dark eyes growing ever wider!....

I'm Michelle and not only do I approve this message.....I'm really enjoying it A LOT!!

Somebody turn the air down OK?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 04:30:22 PM by Michelle »

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 08:30:35 PM »
I step behind Evangelina and wrap my arms around her waist, ready to end this submission/pro match.  I lift her and slam her down on the mat.  Quickly rolling her on her belly, I sit on the small of her back and pull her arms over my legs.  Then I cup her chin with my hands and slowly pull her head back, a vicious smile on my face, until I hear her say 'I submit!"
Lady Gaelle

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 09:05:25 PM »
I step behind Evangelina and wrap my arms around her waist, ready to end this submission/pro match.  I lift her and slam her down on the mat.  Quickly rolling her on her belly, I sit on the small of her back and pull her arms over my legs.  Then I cup her chin with my hands and slowly pull her head back, a vicious smile on my face, until I hear her say 'I submit!"

Moving in right behind Gaelle, I quickly jump from behind and slam her face first into the mat, then, eager to get her in some humiliating pain, I flip her to her back and crawl on top of her, wrapping my left leg underneath her head and locking it in the crook of my right leg as I put the pressure on in the reverse figure four headscissors until she taps or naps!
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 09:10:10 PM »
*Comes up behind Ashley...taps her on the shoulder.......when she turns I extend my right hand and take hers and shake it .......saying......"Nice to meet you....I'm Michelle"....*

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 09:14:28 PM »
*Comes up behind Ashley...taps her on the shoulder.......when she turns I extend my right hand and take hers and shake it .......saying......"Nice to meet you....I'm Michelle"....*

"Well hello Michelle, I am Ashley, it is my pleasure.  So good to put a stop to this senseless violence!" I say as I shake hands back
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.