News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline BaneThePunisher

Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2017, 07:19:12 PM »
I am thoroughly enjoying my backbreaking hold on Tiffany when she starts getting silly with the attempts to kick free.

Unfortunately her body pressed against mine and her struggling has me so distracted I forget about other dangerous people lurking about.

Without warning I feel a hard slam against my head.
Then a blow to my knee.
Then another to the side of my knee.

I drop down to that knee and have to admit whoever attacked me is being very precise. I appreciate that although they will soon regret angering me.

I turn my head and see Carrie wielding a frying pan.

I shake my head and heft Tiffany up so my arms are grabbing the backs of her thighs. I let her upper body fall back to the mat. 

As I slowly get to my feet, I shift my grip to Tiffany 's calves and with a twist of my hips, I swing the bound bombshell headfirst towards Carrie.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #196 on: February 13, 2017, 07:28:21 PM »
Bane's hold on me is excruciating -- I feel like he's about to snap me in half! My knees are ineffective at all and I'm growing desperate, gasping for air as I'm now simply squirming and writhing about in his arms as he takes me closer to the corner with all them ropes piled up. All the while he's just squeezing the life outta me, and one last harsh squeeze causes me to moan out loudly and slump against him..

Suddenly, someone attacks him from behind, though I'm so out of it I don't even see his new attacker. I just hear the distinctive sound of metal smacking hard, muscled flesh and such blows are starting to have an effect on the masked giant. He falls down to one knee, and I get a bit of hope and resume my struggling. Only his arms readjust around me, so that he's gripping me just behind my thighs. The new grip on my legs causes me to blush.. and then suddenly, without the support of his arms around my lower back, I fall backward, slumping into the canvas with a groan. My hands still tightly bound in front of me, I simply lay there, with Bane clutching my legs. That dreadful feeling returns to me as I feel him moving, shifting his weight, turning around and LIFTING me off the mat! I let out a cry as he SWINGS my bound buxom body right into his attacker -- I smack into Carrie harshly, whimpering aloud as my body slams right into the gal!

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #197 on: February 13, 2017, 07:48:34 PM »

Grunting and gasping after the nasty soccer kick against Tiffany's chest. I notice that she turns away and gets again in trouble in Bane's hands.
Both Tiffany and Carrie are busy with the bigger fighter in the ring.

'Maybe in three we can send him down' I think to myself.
Bane sends Tiffany headfirst against Carrie, that's the moment when I sneak behind the big man.
I charge my right arm back and upward above my head and swing it down across his mid back for a chop.

Then another!

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2017, 03:44:33 PM »
Having taken care of two attackers, I think I'm going to get a moment's rest.

No.

Just as I get back to my feet I feel a hard strike against my muscled back. And another.

"Try a bit harder if you're going for a shiatsu massage."

I turn to face another buxom beauty who has decided it is time to get punished. Before I can go much further, there's a flash of movement and I see Evangelina coming at me with a superkick attempt.  On the kick scale it's below Chris Adams, below Shawn Michaels, below the Young Bucks. In fact it seems about the level of a Mick Foley "sweet shin music" and just above Elsworth's "no chin music".

I could dodge.
I could block.
But I decide to do the most damaging thing.

I let it hit me.

And I stand there.
Unmoved.

I say nothing.
I just growl.

My right hand flashes out and grabs her around her neck.
My left flashes out to grab Emily by hers.

I squeeze hard enough to make their bodies shake.
I raise my arms, lifting them up off the mat.
I drive them down, slamming their bodies into the mat and watching them spasm as pain overtakes them.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #199 on: February 14, 2017, 04:54:41 PM »
My bound body SLAMS into Carrie and we both go down in a heap! I moan deeply as I lay on the canvas beside her, Bane having released my legs after he used me as a weapon to thwart his pan-wielding attacker. Rolling onto my side, I glance up warily and see Bane is now being attacked by Emily and Eva. My chest immediately begins to burn again at the spot where Em had soccer kicked me earlier and I grit my teeth as I see her now attacking Bane. Ya coulda been attacking him with the rest of us from the start, sugah.. Eva tries to superkick his head off, but both their attacks seem painfully ineffective on the masked giant. Guess he doesn't like Superkick Parties, either..

Slowly, I push myself to my knees, flinching as my sides and back still hurt terribly from moments earlier when Bane had me trapped in his bearhug. It's a near struggle to get to my feet, and with my hands still tightly tied up it's a bit of a strain just to maintain my balance. Still, somehow I find the will to work through the aches and pains. Shaking my head, I lean back against the ring ropes and catch my breath, only to gasp loudly when Bane grasps both his attackers by their throats, hoists both lovely ladies up into the air and DRIVES em' both into the canvas! The ring practically THUNDERS.

Damn it.

I swallow deep, and narrow my eyes at Bane. He's down to one knee after having double-choke slammed his attackers, and is starting to rise up onto his feet. Seeing an opening, I RACE forward, rushing in from his side, leaping into the air to launch a KNEE into the side of his masked head!

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #200 on: February 15, 2017, 03:55:24 PM »

I drive my arm against Bane's back, once, twice. But my opponent doesn't even slightly arch behind my forearms.
He turns around.
I made a lot of mistakes in my life but this one is probably the bigger one.

Even more than when I've asked for a Mexican dish in that cheap low cost airplane!

My eyes filled with panic and fear as he grabs my neck with his hand and lifts me up like I'm a 23 lbs gal.
I shake my head, my hands on his wrist "n..no...wait...IwashelpingyoubeforeI'mstillyoungandprettyand.....BAMMMMM

My sentence roughly broken as he slams me down and my body crushes down onto my hip.
I groan out and spasm, clutching and rubbing my side and back, wincing as I try to realize what just happen. In the same moment, a whoosh next to me, a blonde leaping ball flying next to me.

I try to recover and lunge for the ropes to take a breather

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #201 on: February 15, 2017, 08:59:14 PM »
I put the curvy pair down hard onto the mat and I know I have them down for a while. But in this environment I know the next attack can be only moments away.

And I'm proven correct almost immediately.

I see Tiffany charging at me as best as she can with those two arms bound in front of her throwing her off balance. Perhaps she gets to me more quickly untied, but we'll never know. 

As she launches for a Shining Wizard which is pretty much her only offensive move choice now, I lean forward and reach out to catch her.
Her knee strikes my chest solidly.
I grunt.

But then I lift her so she is parallel to the mat and I drop back, flapjacking her.

I then keep hold of her leg and reaching for the rope I had earlier, I wrap it around one of her ankles and start to tie up her other ankle as well.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #202 on: February 16, 2017, 07:43:16 AM »
I leap up into the air, my knee pointed forward, ready to collide into Bane's masked face with as much force as I can muster!

Instead of striking his face however, the point of my knee smacks right into his chest! My eyes widen, as I feel one muscular arm snake around my leg while I'm still in mid-air, leaning slightly against him. He LIFTS me up a foot higher into the air, and then DROPS back so that I go CRASHING into the canvas!

"NGGH! Oohh.."

I moan heavily as I lay in a heap on the mat, seeing stars as I lay there on my chest, tummy and face. I feel Bane's hand still grasping my leg and I shudder and moan again, trying to pull my leg from his grasp. Suddenly, I feel something wrapping around my ankle -- it's rope! Oh NO -- he's tying my legs up! I lift my face warily and grit my teeth as I feel him wrap my ankles in rope, writhing about on the mat as he ties my ankles up! I blush deeply as I feel the ropes around my fishnet-clad ankles, and along with the ropes around my wrists, the feeling of these bindings sends waves of shameful excitement to course through me.. I blush, and shake my head, and glare up at him as he finishes tying my legs.

"What..are ya.. doing.." I hiss at him as as I turn over onto my side, glaring up at his masked face while my own flustered face continues to blush deeply. "Untie me, ya damn freak.."

Utterly helpless as I lay there on my side, I try to kick out with my tied feet, aiming a thrusting double foot stomp into Bane's leg!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #203 on: February 16, 2017, 12:19:27 PM »
After Bane chokeslams Eva and Emily together as I watch the two of them writhing on the mat with their big tits bouncing all around, he goes after the big titted blonde Tiffany.  Normally I would love to see that bimbo get her ass kicked, but not by this big oversized asshole and we need to form a temporary team and get along to defeat him.  He is working on getting her tied up with some rope, which I have a feeling she enjoys.  I manage to get myself up after the big F5 he gave me a few minutes ago, once I realized where I was when I woke up from it.  I crawl over :on my knees and get behind him while he is occupied with Tiffany, reach between his legs and lock on a crotch claw.

Me:  Just what I thought!!!! Big man but little somewhere else!!!!!

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2017, 02:28:39 PM »
Just as I finish getting Tiffany's ankles bound tightly with the rope, I see her body quiver just a bit. I can't tell if that's fear or excitement perhaps?

She rolls on her side and barks out some taunt that I've heard before or something. Moving slowly she tries to kick out at me and I avoid it. I can't tell if she's just that worn out or if maybe being in the ropes saps her strength and desire to fight.

Before I can explore that idea, I feel a tiny hand from between my legs trying to grab me. She says something that is an attempt at a taunt and I just shake my head.

"You're just grabbing one of my balls. I'm not sure you could handle the full package."

I grab her by her wrist and pull her in front of my by dragging her between my legs. Oh, Carmen, the spider monkey that likes to cling onto me. I spin her to face me, left hand going for her throat.

"So, you think you're playing dirty? How about this?"

My hand goes between her legs this time. My large, strong thumb mere inches below her belly button, near the top of a very intimate spot.
Palm pressed hard against the tight cameltoe.
Fingers wrapping around her lower lips.

And then I squeeze.

• God Member
« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2017, 03:04:44 PM »
I have the giant of a man grabbed by his nuts and it doesn't even phase him.  He pulls me under him and grabs me by my throat as I show a look of fear on my face holding my hands up begging.

Me:  No please!!!! Please... I'll be good!!!

you laugh and with your left hand on my throat, your right hand goes down to between my thighs, your thumb pushing through my skin tight black leather pants that offer little protection of my pussy, your fingers going elsewhere like you are going to bowling ball me through my pants and I am really glad I have my pants on at this point.

Me:  What are you doing??

You look as if you are getting prepared to lift me or something.

Me:  Please let go!!!!!!!

Online pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2017, 06:02:50 PM »
making my way into the arena for my daily workout, I pause at the top of the entrance ramp, hearing a bunch of camotion going on, wondering to myself  "WTF is going on in here"? Seeing a few bodies in and out of the ring, I make my way down to the ring... As I get close enough, I get a better view of the carnage and kaos going on, in and out of the ring..Hearing Carmen asking to be let go, seeing Tiffany tied up, I just shake my head....Reaching up I grab hold of the middle rope, pulling myself up onto the ring apron,,getting even a better view, then slip between the ropes...Stepping up to Bane, as he applies his claw, "Now now Bane, that's no way to treat a Lady" smirking...I look down at his grip,,then back up into Carmens eyes, before sending a quick nasty finger thrust into Banes throat,,a devilish laugh escapes my lips,,as I look back over my shoulder at Tiffany, "and for you little Lady..." I turn to face her,,leaning over slightly, "You look great tied up" I lift my right foot and send a stomp down into the small of her back...I turn and lean back against the ropes..Brushing my hands off,,"that should get things cleared up"
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #207 on: February 16, 2017, 07:11:41 PM »
I have Carmen all prepared to get some devastation when another interloper decides to interfere.

A finger strike to my throat. Not a bad choice. Unfortunately for Carmen it makes my muscles spasm as I cough. I haven't released either grip so my fingers dig into her neck harder and stretch the limits of her pants as my vaginal claw becomes more intense.

I gather myself while he is toying with Tiffany and I haul Carmen into the air, just over my head. I'm not able to make a witty remark so I just growl as I take Carmen over to pinyatoo and swing her so her legs slam into his face.

My grip falters and she slides off and down onto the top rope crotch first. I watch as her body trembles and her arms go out to grab pinyatoo. While she is hanging on, I grab the thick top rope and bounce her tiny Fram up and down on it.

She thrashes about wildly, screaming at pinyatoo and hanging onto him like a wildcat.

• God Member
« Reply #208 on: February 17, 2017, 02:46:16 AM »
Your finger digs into my pussy through my tight leather pants, your other hand grips my neck and you suddenly lift me high up over your head in a gorilla press like I weigh nothing.  Well compared to your fat ass, I weigh nothing.  You have me up high and start parading me around the ring when Pinya comes over and pokes you in the eyes.  All that manages to do is make you grip my neck tighter as 2 of your fingers jam into my pussy and another into my ass through my pants

Me:  AAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

You carry me over to where Pinya goes to work on Tiffany, While my body is high over your head, gravity has my legs and feet down to eye level as you swing me around and slam my boot clad feet into Pinya's head.  This throws Bane off balance a little as we are near the edge of the ring causing him to drop me crotch first on the top rope.

Me:   OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You grab the rope on either side of me as I straddle the rope and shake it up and down as it rubs against my pussy.  The rope rubbing my pussy starts to arose me a little as I feel myself getting wet.  I try to grab onto Pinya to keep balance and to prevent the rubbing action, but it continues.

Me:  OHHHHHH GAAAAWWWDDDDDDD!!!!!

I moan while the rubbing causes me to get more wet, my thong under my leather pants probably pretty moist by now besides the sweat that has already built up down there.

Me:  Help Pinya!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #209 on: February 17, 2017, 08:34:02 PM »
I'm securely tied, hands and feet, and there's still plenty of rope sitting there in the corner. But luckily, Bane gets distracted by Carmen. I stare wide-eyed at Carmen's choice of attack, and groan as it fails miserably. Bane starts to work over the sexy bitch when I feel a new presence enter the ring. Then-- "UGGHH!" that "new presence" steps right down on my lower back, causing me to yelp out sharply in pain! I groan and sink back into the canvas, rolling over onto my side as my back stings from the stomp. I glare up at Pinya just in time to see Bane whip Carmen into him! Then, Bane starts to give Carmen a HELLUVA ride on the top rope! I narrow my eyes at Bane as his back's turned to me as I still lay on the floor. With a hiss, I lift my tied legs up and THRUST my heels upward, sending a firm, sharp double-foot KICK into his backside!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:42:29 PM by BustyTiffany35 »