News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2013, 08:39:36 PM »
As for Junkee, I want to pro-style wrestle him. I want to grip on my Widow's Kiss (gogoplata) and watch his limbs go weak.

And, if he can, lift me up in a power bomb to get himself free.

My body smashing against the mat, trying to hold on to my hold, cutting blood from his brain as he lifts me again, smashing me back down. My vision blurring, but still holding on. How many times can he do this? He lifts me up again, but his legs are stumbling.

I don't know if I can hold on if he slams me a third time. I squeeze... hoping he hasn't got strength for a third...

I start to see silver specks in my eyes as I feel my airflow slowly being cut off from my lungs. I feel the burning sensation in my lungs, my arms and legs feeling heavier and heavier. I know I have a precious seconds left. I use what little strength I have and send Rowan into one amazing power bomb, I know this can daze her more as I get up to my height and slam down again, this one very nearly takes me down to my knees, my face is best red with the lack of blood flow and sweet air. I raise up one last time to slam her down again this time I pass out in the act of slamming her down......

Now THAT is a lovely sight.  :-*
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline sarahpixiewrestle

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2013, 11:49:33 PM »
Love the shout out to Cindy, Sadie!! I miss her lots she was always such a fun opponent!!

But if me and my Cutie Sis are gonna tussle again its gonna be a prostyle match, best 3 out of 5 submissions only! We'd have all our friends watching and cheering us on and everyone would get to see me kick your sexy booty all over the ring! I'd hit ya with slams, work ya in boston crabs, every scissor hold I could think of and maybe even a dragon sleeper! To finish you off I'd lock you in the Ami Clamp and squeeze ya pretty lil head till ya pass out. Love ya lots and lots Cutie sis!!!

i have one word for that... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :) get her ami!!!!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2013, 12:56:05 AM »
Dropkicks the pixie wrestler out of the ring.

Offline Jabesse

« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2013, 02:34:04 AM »
Good idea to bring in noobs like me! I would take evangelina on in a submission match where winner gets to humiliate the loser unfortunately my inexperience gets me a little too excited and she wins easily and gets her way with me
If you ain't first your last

Offline Jabesse

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2013, 03:40:52 AM »
Maybe I'll get a chance to see what I have learned facing you against her but she needs to call me out and maybe I'll get some revenge on her while you have to watch
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 03:44:33 AM by Jabesse »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2013, 03:23:56 PM »
I'd have to teach this new guy and old school pro wrestling lesson.
You know, the ring in the small tv studio with announcers just off to the side calling the match and a small crowd of locals all hyped to be watching the action.  One fall with a 10 minute tv time limit and everything.

(I think this is the kind of thing Karly had in mind. I love the idea.)
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2013, 07:44:23 PM »
:) :) :) :) Rowan Chance looks fun. I would love to have a pro style match with her, finish her off with my "Maraca Shaker" top rope splash where I land on her in a breast smother.   ;) ;) ;)

Oh, sweetie. We'll have to find out... ;)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2013, 09:02:34 PM »
After reading some of Rowan's stories, I'd challenge her to a sexfight. But not one of those private ones. I'd want to take her on in a very spacious living room surrounded by couches full of VIPs where crowd interference isn't banned, it's encouraged. We would both start out in very skimpy outfits and have attendants oil us down prematch. All for the show.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2013, 09:10:25 PM »
My thread i can say what i like :D

RE: The above suggestion I WANNA BE A VIP !!!
*Accidently squirts some oil...Ooopsie...

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2013, 09:17:58 PM »
Finally.  Me and Karly. Alone in a ring. Classic prostyle outfits.  But, it's a leather strap match. A long strap is bound to my wrist and to hers. If you can wear down your opponent, you can use it as a weapon.

I imagine some serious lashings for poor Karly.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2013, 09:20:26 PM »
After reading some of Rowan's stories, I'd challenge her to a sexfight. But not one of those private ones. I'd want to take her on in a very spacious living room surrounded by couches full of VIPs where crowd interference isn't banned, it's encouraged. We would both start out in very skimpy outfits and have attendants oil us down prematch. All for the show.

I think that could be arranged...

Offline Jabesse

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2013, 03:19:57 AM »

I think that could be arranged...

Two guy matches in a row, hope that doesnt dissappoint. But I'll try another new one for me a sexfight. But I'll add a twist where there is bondage gear available if you can get your opponent tied up you can use it. But like every fight I like to win/lose something so I gamble with the use of the bondage gear the opportunity to punish the loser for cumming. Gl

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2013, 06:02:40 PM »
Again with this guy. If the prostyle fight didn't take him out. I say we go Hardcore with a match at Viking Hall at Swanson and Ritner.  The crowd would be filled with all the FCF folks and you can bring your own plunder for us to use in the fight.

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2013, 08:36:47 PM »
*WHISTLES LOUDLY....

OI Skank... Yeah you Sadie ..

Shuffling 2 tickets to the worlds longest, loopiest loop de loop rollercoaster EVEEEERRRRRR...

Cracking my knuckles ...You and me rollercoaster SLUGFEST 2013 Ill punh yer lightsout upside down and side to mutherfucking side...

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2013, 08:56:56 PM »
Hmmmm..."Just pay me my dollars..." Now where have i heard that before  ? Hmmm oh yeah same girl but it wasnt on a rollercoaster it was on a street corner ;)

Ill take on Lisa on the next loop de loop you know once off knocked Sadie the fuck out... But i aint paying you for the ptivilage of beating your ass too Lisa ok sweetie x