News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #570 on: October 22, 2017, 05:14:41 AM »
Standing up, applauding, “BRAVO BECCA... BRAVO!!!!!”

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #571 on: October 22, 2017, 07:01:43 PM »
This little pest is dusted!... as I come forward to finish the hapless Mari... Ali does what Silks do best... ambush someone .. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF... a shoulder into my gut and I'm knocked back onto my ass... gawd... holding my stomach again as I fight to get my air back... cheating... cheerbitch....
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #572 on: October 22, 2017, 07:08:29 PM »
What a shock... Silk Sluts unable to fight theirnown fight... what a joke... kick her lame ass too Becca

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #573 on: October 22, 2017, 10:38:36 PM »
What a shock... Silk Sluts unable to fight theirnown fight... what a joke... kick her lame ass too Becca

*finally coming to again... I slowly get to my feet before turning to the chaos-* Ummmmmm.... you DOA dum dums know that Mari is a Tramp right ? As soon as Becca has been dealt with Mari is next ....

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #574 on: October 22, 2017, 11:45:23 PM »
LOL... Heidi, you and your merry little band of losers are old news.  Why don’t you kids just run along before one of you gets hurt

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #575 on: October 23, 2017, 08:34:07 AM »
LOL... Heidi, you and your merry little band of losers are old news.  Why don’t you kids just run along before one of you gets hurt

Do ya do anything but talk smack? Why don't ya actually do something besides run your mouth, or is it ya can't actually put up a decent fight so you've taken it upon yourself to be DOA's cheering section? And even that ya don't do very well..
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:37:33 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #576 on: October 24, 2017, 07:19:43 PM »
I let out a loud moan as I struggle on the bed of Carmen, Eva and Mari's dressing room and finally manage to loosen the knots that hold my hogtie intact. After a bit more wiggling and squirming, the ropes come loose, and I'm free of the hogtie -- but my hands remain tied behind my back, and my ankles and thighs are still bound. I'm still pretty helpless, though I can move around a lot more now. I don't know when those three will come back, but when they do come I'm gonna be in a whole lot of trouble. I HAVE to get outta here!

I let out a sigh and wiggle to the side of the bed before sitting up and setting my heels on the floor. I stand up, swaying a bit on my tall heels, a lil' unsteady but at least I'm on my feet again. Then, I begin hopping to the door. My large, lush, fully exposed breasts jiggle with every hop, and I grunt as it's a bit of a task to hop across the room tied up like this. One slip and I could end up face-first on the ground. I finally make it to the door and slump against it warily, turning slightly so my hands grab at the knob. My eyes widen and I shake my head in dismay - the door's locked, from the outside. My heart sinks in my chest as I realize I'm not gonna be escaping anytime soon, i'm truly Carmen and Eva's helpless prisoner. I shake my head in anger and frustration, and begin hopping back to the bed. I can't let it be like this! I won't let em' get away with capturing Mama Silk!

I hop back to the other side of the room, thinking I might have seen something over there that may help in cutting me loose. But in my haste, my heels slid across the floor, I trip and loose my balance! I go FLYING into the bed, and land harshly on my chest! My breasts are squashed beneath me and my waist bent over the edge of the mattress, and I let out a dull groan as I lay there with my upturned, shapely ass sticking out from under my tiny leopard print tube dress. The miniskirt has ridden up my hips, exposing my frilly pink panties. I try to push myself up, but instead I just slump into the mattress with a wary moan.. maybe they WILL get away with capturing Mama Silk..

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #577 on: October 28, 2017, 06:29:17 AM »
As Beth gets up after launching Eva, I run up behind her and hit her with a Back Stabber

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #578 on: October 29, 2017, 06:01:11 PM »
As Beth gets up after launching Eva, I run up behind her and hit her with a Back Stabber

I begin to get up and see Carmen nail Beth as I growl and shake the cobwebs out and try to run behind Carmen and see if I can double axe handle her from behind in between her shoulder blades.

Oh, no you don't, bimbette... Mari is gone, but you are still mine... as I push up and lunge after Aliyah, grabbign that blond hair to yank you back to me as I bring my right knee up to aim at the small of your back.
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #579 on: October 29, 2017, 06:59:58 PM »
This match has been a wild one for sure - first I finally got to get my hands on my long time rivals, Eva and Carmen, punishing, dominating and humiliating those bitches for all the times they've tied me up and humiliated me. But their numbers game was too much for me, and eventually they got me again - beating me down, tying me up, and humiliating and dominating me all over the ring! Even my Silk gals couldn't save me, and I was forced to watch these Tramps beat my precious gals before Carmen put me to sleep! Next thing I know, I was kidnapped by my rivals, taken to their dressing room, left tied up and helpless. Instead of doing gawd knows what with me, Carmen and Mari decided to return to the match and take care of my Silk gals, leaving me their prisoner, locked up in their dressing room.

Well, they should have done a better job of keeping me tied! I escaped, and after fixing my dress so my tits aren't giving everyone a free show, I hurry as quickly as I can back to the ring area - white hot vengeance sizzling in my eyes!

However, when I make it to the ring, I see the delectable Becca has my precious Aliyah by the hair, shoving her knee into the poor gal's back! I furrow my brow and scowl at Becca from behind, I wanted to get Carmen back for kidnapping me, but that'll wait for now. I rush toward Becca from behind and wrap my left arm around her throat, my breasts immediately pushing into her shoulder blades while my right arm grabs hold of her right arm and TWISTS it tightly behind her back! I struggle to pull her off of my Silk gal while purring into her ear,"hi there, sugah. Miss me? Ohh, you've been so naughty, lil' gal.. it's time Mama Tiff tied you up.." I start to SQUEEZE my left arm around Becca's throat when I spot the ropes that I had brought with me earlier still sitting in a pile in the corner. I'll use every one of those ropes on these bitches but first I gotta subdue Becca!

Offline ItalianNerdyBabe

« Reply #580 on: January 08, 2018, 12:14:53 PM »
***a new challenger approaching***
Not really sure of how i got in front of this ring full of beautiful women, i try to not overthink it, as i slide under the ropes to get behind Tiffany. As the buxom blonde is choking her amazonian opponent, i aim a simple, but powerful kick right to her back, trying to make her release the chokehold and hoping to get an ally in Beth from this