News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

KARLY_KATS VS RAVENKELLY in a haunted asylum!! NHB dressed as schoolgirls

• 45 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: KARLY_KATS VS RAVENKELLY in a haunted asylum!! NHB dressed as schoolgirls
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2013, 06:17:19 AM »
CONGRATS to KARLY_KATS !!! YOUR LOVELY WINNER HERE!!!
KARLY WINS!!!!

YET VERY honorable shout out to RAVENKELLY!!!  She showed up.. and kept adding in, being active to the very end!!
Grabbing her, from the shock treatment chair just in time. The power cut, after some jolts of electricity taken. The smell Karly caught, was Sadie burning the newest batch of popcorn ... She got caught up in the movie, left it cooking to long.

Still plenty of snacks, carrying Kelly to the office, the only safe place in the asylum..... to give her some TLC while letting her join me, and Sadie.

Karly grinning as she steps into the street, just as lights change and traffic races directly at her.
I manage to grab her, with the oversized butterfly net, just in time. Sadie grinning, as she slips her own, recently used straight jacket onto Karly.
"Damn kind of difficult stuffiing Karly's big boobs into it!!" Sadie complains. Then bops Karly Harly, with her own mallet, to quiet her protests.
When it is daylight, I will lead them all out of the asylum to safety.

Yet for now, Karly gets to join in on  being pampered, massaged and some TLC of her own. As Sadie gets to pick the next movie for us to watch...
Ladies snacks and drinks ready to go!!

Storm